Southern Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish you would come in with me, it is nice in there"

"Come on then" said Jonathan running in.

Ardeth chased him and caught up with him nearer the middle. Jonathan was breathing heavy, he was scared but as Ardeth took his hand he calmed down a bit. He calmed down even more when an arm went round his waist and pulled him closer.

Lips took his in a searing kiss and they held each other tight in the water. Ardeths hands gripped his cheeks and ground his cock into his thigh. Then Jonathan took his hand and led him out of the water onto the sand and pulled him down on top of him.

Moving down, Ardeth took one of his nipples in his mouth and sucked on it till it was hard and then moved to the other one.

Jonathan arched up and moaned softly. Then moving down even further Ardeth took him in his mouth and sucked expertly, which wasn't a good idea as Jonathan came within minutes.

"Sorry, you are too good, I couldn't last" he gasped trying to get his breath back.

"I haven't finished yet, just lay back and enjoy, I owe you this"

He inserted a finger into Jonathan and then two, wiggling and stretching, touching his sweet spot everytime. Jonathan bucked his hips and Ardeth had to hold them down with one hand. He hooked a leg over his shoulder and finger fucked Jonathan till he could stand no more.

"Need….you…inside me, now"

Taking out his fingers, Ardeths placed his cock against him and pushed in. He was nervous but knew he had to try and Jonathan needed this as much as he did. He pushed till he was fully sheathed and then thrust slowly at first.

"Harder, please Ardeth, harder"

Ardeth thrust into Jonathan, who was stroking himself at the same pace. Suddenly Ardeth felt himself going over the edge and he filled Jonathan with his seed. Jonathan came at the same time, shouting Ardeths name. They collapsed beside each other and Jonathan looked at ardeth to see if he was alright.

"Was it okay this time babe?" he asked

"It was fantastic. I was nervous of trying but I had to. I am so glad I did. I love you Jonathan. Will you touch me, you know, there"

Jonathan sat up on one elbow and looked at Ardeth laying beside him. He was exquisite, his hair tussled and wet and his body glistening in the moonlight.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I have to try and I think I have had enough wine to stop me being too scared"

He leant over and kissed Ardeth gently, moving his hand down his body, not breaking the kiss. Gently he inserted a finger and then two, slowly moving inside him, touching his prostrate as he did so. Ardeth felt a fire begin inside, but not one he disliked. This was a need, a need for the man he had fell in love with.

Over the next half hour, Jonathan made love to him, gently and lovingly, making him feel pleasure, not any pain. They both came together and laid in the sand, getting their breath back.

"Jonathan, that was heaven. No pain just a glorious feeling, I think I am going to be fine sweetheart."

"I am glad it was me you wanted to be with the first time. Come on, it's getting cold out here, let's get back in the tent. I want to go to sleep with my lover in my arms"

"Your lover, that sounds nice. Is that what you want me to be Jonathan?"

"Only if you want it too. There is no way I am leaving you, you're stuck with me now. You know you have one more ghost to face don't you?"

Ardeth looked at him as they went into the tent and didn't answer till they were snuggled down in the rugs.

"The Med-jai, my people, I know. I think I can face them now. We'll leave tomorrow, they will be wondering what has happened anyway. We can always come back here, whenever we like"

"Oh, I think they know you are alright. I've seen Masala on the hill a few times, never stays long but he has been keeping an eye on us"

"You never said anything, why?" asked Ardeth.

"Because apart from me, he was the most worried about you. One question?"

"What's that?"

"Do you feel well enough to fight mummies?"

"I think I could but I also think I will give it a miss, thank you Jonathan"

Jonathan laughed, he knew with that comment that Ardeth was going to be just fine. He had meant what he said, he wasn't leaving him, he loved this Med-jai commander and he loved him. What more could a man want in this life.

High on the hill, just behind them, a man sat on a camel, watching them. He had also fallen for these two men, but a friend of theirs had tried to destroy him but hadn't succeeded the second time. He would never hurt them but he wanted them and would have his way. After all, he was Imhotep, he could get whatever he wanted.

Will do the sequel soon.