Sow Primer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl smiled and said, "OK Katie, time for you to get started on your primer. You have homework to do," he scolded. "I will see to dinner."

Katie remained off balance. What could she do? He was preparing her dinner for her! She decided it was better not to provoke any disagreement while Carl still had her keys, and with that thought headed for the bedroom.

Katie lay on her bed, the small earpieces pressed firmly and unobtrusively into each ear. Her mind went back to last night and all the things she had slipped so effortlessly back into. Here on this bed she had given her all to make Carl fuck her beyond the point of exhaustion. No wonder he felt he could assume so much, take over everything. How could she have let herself get so out of control? She knew that when she got excited she relinquished control, and her sow training made her into this creature of sexual need. She had abandoned herself to her lust. "And now look what it has got you into," she said quietly to herself. She pressed the play button and an exuberant high pitched voice echoed in her head:

Welcome

Well howdee!! I am sow Lauren, and if you are listening to this then you have already shown that you are open minded enough and interested in this most wonderful sensual lifestyle of a milk sow. I should know, as I was once standing where you are, but have successfully made the transition from woman to sow and I can tell you I would never dream of going back. I want to welcome you to our world, and I hope through these few lessons give you an opportunity to experience for yourself, in the safety of your own home, a glimpse of the pleasures a milk sow experiences every day. That's right, pleasures every day!

So enough of the chat, what is this primer all about? Well through these lessons I hope you will gain some idea of just how attractive the pleasure driven life of a sow is, and how fulfilling you will find it. This is just the taster and if you find you like the taste, then sow school is the next step. At sow school you will experience the sow lifestyle for real. Treat this as your little experiment, there is no commitment so just enjoy it and see what you think. I feel confident, however, that after this taster, like me you'll want to experience more and reach the ultimate satisfaction of becoming a milk sow yourself.

We are all aware of the prejudice that exists against the sow lifestyle, particularly from women who have gone on and chosen to pursue a career. I don't have anything against them; in fact I say good luck to them. They are striving to achieve something meaningful out of their lives, and that is exactly what the milk sow believes too. Yet I am convinced that these women are missing out, struggling unnecessarily, fighting against their nature. Having experienced both sides of this debate, I know the completeness and contentedness of the milk sow option that flows out naturally from our femininity. The more in touch with your female body you become, the more you will understand why the sow life is a natural choice for women.

If you read through these lessons like some story and do not participate, do not put them into practice, then you will deprive yourself of the great adventure that lies in store for you in these pages. I encourage you to participate as fully as you can, engross yourself in each exercise and you will experience a different world, a world that is both sensual and erotic, rewarding and generous. Take your time, this is your experiment. Explore each lesson to the full before proceeding to the next one.

Some of the following lessons will be challenging on first attempt. Don't worry about that, but persevere and stay open minded. If you can remain open to the experience, then great riches are in store for you -- and that's a promise! So take your time, go over lessons again and again as often as you feel necessary to assimilate what they hold. You will only feel the full extent and value of being a sow if you fully commit to completing each lesson.

The lessons are meant to be fun, so enjoy them. I already feel certain that by the time you have come to the end of the last lesson, you will agree with me that this is an opportunity too good for you to let slip by and will follow this up with arranging your own sow school registration. Believe me you are on the threshold of a wonderful life--changing journey that will open your eyes to the true meaning of pleasure. Hang on tight!!

Well so far so good Katie thought as she paused play. She felt reassured by the tone and the message. This could be fun after all, she thought.

12