All Comments on 'Sow's Ear'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story but marred by spelling and grammer errors. Please get a proof reader.

That's it. Keep up the good work.

SweetMajSweetMajalmost 12 years ago
Absolutly breath taking!!!

I haven't read such a good story in a long time.

It's well written, and your English is improving by far.

Thank you so much for this extremely HOT and passionate story, Tx.

I love the humor too! ;

Keep up the good work!

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 12 years ago
Good

A few word use problems but I loved the story line. It ended way too soon. Hope you are planning a sequel where they marry and move to his house on the lake. In any event, well done over all.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Very Good Romance

I wonder what the ex-husband was thinking about both when he gave away the ticket and when he invited her to go to New York with him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Nice Read

I agree with the remarks about spelling but the story overcame the miscues. Since you can't give a 4.7(spelling) I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"I've just never met anyone who admitted to such things in my presents. "

I presume you really meant 'presence'!

The story was a bit like a sow's ear - wanting to be very good but marred by problems with spelling.

As others have already said - get a good proof reader!

AnabelleLyrichAnabelleLyrichalmost 12 years ago
Good

I liked the story but that "prone" was really bugging me

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
good for it's category...

...but hot?

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Good Writing - Good Writer

Pooh on the naysayers. You've a gift for character development and wit. These carry you beyond the critics of the mundane. Your spelling errors were with words that spell check won't catch: moister instead of moisture, presents instead of presence, vies versa instead of vicse versa, etc. I think this fits better in erotic coupling unless you plan to write a chapter two that focuses more on the characters and story and less on their bedroom activities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice buildup, and conclusion

Look forward to seeing the next step in their relationship, and what else the ex may have been up to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Excellent characters and hot as hell. Loved it.To hell with the spelling errors story is excellent, plus my brain auto corrected any mistakes.Would love to see another chapter but it's excellent as a stand alone. Well done.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
IN DEFINING STRANGERS

the old book and cover should come into mind, as well as 1st impressions, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter Two

To flesh out the romance add a chapter two. Another five by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cowboy

I love old cowboy stories, and this is one of the best! 5 Stars! On to the next chapter.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Exceptional storytelling, I was so into this one that I couldn't put it down.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Superb story! Beautiful and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably one of the best sex scene descriptions that I have read on this site. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds like they're husband and wife. Sounds like love with the lust...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES