Spanish Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swam a bit, getting a feel for the waves, much gentler than a couple of days ago, but still necessary to pay attention to - the swells generally weren't breaking, except for a bit of spume at the top, which remained at the top edge of the wave, until it flattened, a few yards on. The rise and fall was still quite noticeable, especially at the outer edge.

She turned, and saw both men taking their last couple of steps into the water, determinedly not looking at anything but the water, both of them still half hard, their cocks bobbing. Watching, she felt a certain connection to how men seemed to like watching a walking woman's chest. Or for any reason, she thought, like getting fucked hard.

Both men rose from the channel, giving her a closer look as they walked out, in view of pretty much no one. Her husband grinned, and his hand slid down to his cock, prompting her to take a couple of quick strokes closer, then twisting in the water to float on her back, her feet towards them. She rode a couple of the non-breaking waves while the men waded through the water, the splashing making sparkles, and they both began swimming as the water reached their pubic hair.

Bringing her feet down, Elizabeth stood on the sand, floating in a truly primal state, each swell moving her whole body, her breasts rising and falling, even the feel of the pubic hair moving was crystal clear - she was surprised at just how totally turned on she was. And realized part of the reason was because of what Will seemed to be doing to her husband, swimming close, his thigh likely positioned to rub her husband's cock as they neared.

They weren't alone exactly, but as she looked around, their privacy seemed fairly assured, especially if they all remained in the deeper water, a good 30 yards from the beach. When the two men were just a couple of strokes away, she sprung off from the yielding sand, arching her back as she rose in the water, her legs spread. She couldn't believe how slutty this making her, even as it was apparent the feeling was mutual, as both men stood, their hands sliding along their erect lengths under the dazzlingly clear water.

The swell was generally following a slow mild pattern, which made playing in the surf relaxing. Having drifted between them, her naked body rubbing both as she moved, she reached to hold both cocks. Both relaxed as her hand enclosed the velvet warmth of their extended cocks, and were easily led closer together, floating in the bliss which became even more irresistible as she began rubbing her husband's cock against a stranger's. They were all naked, and adults interested in adult games at the beach. She felt herself slipping deeper into a state of simple enjoyment, being shared by the people she was playing with.

'Feel good Mike?' she was able to ask, even as her husband's hand slid over her ass, letting his index finger slide along her crack until parting her wet but utterly unslippery outer pussy libs. This had always been one of the more fascinating parts of sex in the water - the friction was completely different, as any of her own lubrication was carried away by the surrounding water. She could herself moving to let her husband better reach her turned on clit, and heard a gasp as he start to press against it.

Her husband laughed, then reached for her thighs, pulling her against him. Both knew within just a second of contact that they would be fucking, regardless of any bystanders. Well, bystanders at a distance, as both of them were clearly getting off on having Will watch them. Her clit was sliding along Mike's cockhead, the growing nub fitting delightfully into the opening slit at the end of his cock, both enjoying a taste of what the other would be getting, his cock moving against her, sliding down more often as they began to move in growing tandem. The wetness surrounded them both as he slid into her pussy, hands holding her ass. She leaned back against another pair of hands, indulging Will supporting her, while he watched her slutty cunt being filled with Mike's cock. Her breasts were moving in a natural rhythm as she let herself float in primal satisfaction. One hand casually went deeper, the currents playing with her limp arm, requiring almost no thought before touching the warm silkiness of Will's jutting cock.

He moaned, and moved to her side, making his cock still easier to play with, possibly without any thought of result. Elizabeth could feel her husband's reaction, as he kept pulling her harder along his rigid length, spreading her legs wide to fuck her deeper as his wrists squeezed against her thighs, guiding each thrust. With her opened pussy towards the beach, she realized, blocked from view only by her husband's body. She was gliding along his hard length, her pussy again enjoying the strange wetness of sex in the water, her husband's cock only getting wet as it entered her, its length lubricated each time he pushed in. Adding to her excitement was a deep sense of pure naughtiness, knowing just how openly she was enjoying getting fucked. She knew both men were hard, that both of them were as unconcerned as her, and that each could see how she was pleasuring them. Especially Will, who was looking at her, watching how her pussy lips wrapped around Mike's cock as he moved in and out.

She knew that Mike was almost beyond stopping, letting her think that the chance to have one of her privately adult daydreams come true was quite at hand. 'Mike ... touch ... fuck me ... touch his ... touch his cock ... play ... play with ... cock.' Her encircling hand communicated just what Will thought of the idea as he began to thrust harder as she spoke. Mike slowed, changing position and grip to find Will in reach, having willingly moved closer. This surprised her a bit, his eagerness to have her husband jack him off making her think of just how a turned on man was open to anything. Not that this was a big deal by now, simply showing he was as horny as she and Mike were. Which made her inner girl proud that she had finally got a chance to see how boys play alone, recognizing that sluttiness is universal. Though 'alone' wasn't exactly right, as Mike's hand slid over hers, reaching down under Will's balls, Mike lowering her ass with his now encircling arm as they shifted position, his warm bushy pubis against hers, rubbing deeply in liquid rhythm.

In a haze, she heard her husband moaning 'fuck her ... fuck cock ... fuck her .. cunt .. fuck her .. sexy cock .. fuck her .. hot cunt .. fuck her ...' The hand on her nipple began to squeeze more thoughtlessly as the stream of words reached their destination. Or one of them, as she felt Mike move each time she said 'fuck her,' her own pussy quickly picking up the rhythm as her husband turned on another man, making her so horny before she fucked him, taking another man's cock into her as her husband saw just how sexy he had made her, especially his playing with the cock that would next fuck her.

Her eyes had been closed for a while, letting her experience how the men shifted her horny slit around, until a cock started to slide along her pussy lips. She realized her other lips were also participating, grunting 'fuck me .. fuck me .. Will .. fuck me Will ...' not caring how her husband heard her beg for another cock to fill her horny pussy.

Mike's arms were supporting her, much as Will's had, giving her husband the same explicit view of her cunt as she began to slide along Will's hot skin, until she began to grind herself against the root of his cock, feeling his tight balls against her ass. Will moaned, completely beyonds any words, his hands spreading her ass cheeks, pushing his erect length deeper in her already fucked pussy. At this point, she was beyond noticing differences between the second cock that had replaced her husband's, concentrating on nothing but riding the man inside her until he came, pumping deep within her.

She had always found fucking in water extremely erotic in the way it changed the emphasis from vigorous motion to languid contact, skin against skin, her entire body involved with the experience. An experience where time stretched, then flowed away, replaced by pure pleasure, the currents in the water providing an external motion across her body, especially along her moving breasts, her rigid nipples poking above the salt water.

Her own motion was bringing her to the edge of cumming, when Will seemed to somehow lose focus, though his cock was still unbelievably hard. She fluttered her eyes open, seeing Mike rubbing his hand over Will's chest, careful to always retain contact with his nipple. And looking at Will's face, knowing how turned on he was, she watched his lips open, tongue flickering. Her eyes closed, and listening to Will's moans, she could feel him begin to turn into a pure fuck animal, his cock growing and pulsing as she tightened her own length against his. She knew she was moaning, a dim detail which still added to her intense arousal. She was making a complete stranger cum in her in front of her husband, and the pleasure was overwhelming.

Her own motions matched Will's, letting herself go, moaning 'fuck ... yes ... fuck me ... cum fuck,' her hand clenching Mike's aroused cock, which had also begun pulsing. She opened to look up at him a final time before having a man fill her wanting pussy with his cum, and saw him kissing Will. The thrill of seeing two turned on men kiss, knowing that their hard cocks were about to cum, that she was being fucked by a stranger on a public beach as her husband passionately tongued a man was just distracting enough to let her look at what their threesome was doing. She noticed how Mike's left arm reached down past Will's right hip, and realized how in tune the motion of his arm was to how Will's cock slid between her puffy lips.

Her first orgasm arrived simply, then a second or third when her husband came, and a couple more followed as Will filled her with cum, changing the texture of sensation again, a new contrast between the water surrounding her and the hot wetness inside. Mike was still fairly erect, but when she looked at him, it was clear he was utterly satisfied as she was, and it occurred to her dreamily, he may have also had a fantasy or two fulfilled, now replaced by the indescribable reality shared by both of them with a stranger.

12