All Comments on 'Spanish Bull For Real'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sperm tast

if u have experance from having a Dr. tell u ya taste diff sniped from not being sniped. then u know what this is about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
naming the child

Might I suggest the name franklyn Charles if it is a boy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick tale.

Definitely not written for those who are emotionally stable. Cheating slut bitch woman and wimpy loose wrist husband who likely gets a STD from a whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore the mentally unstable idiot

who is reading your story because he really hates it this was hot as fuck and exactly what this cat is about 5*

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Part 1 and 2...

In part 1 I commented: "Good ending...But if she really had cheated after one year of marriage....Would he realy forgive her?"...In this part the writer answered this question...But I still have my doubs...why? Because I know that from that day on, and after the child is born, he will never trust her...He will soon or later make the DNA test, problaly just for him, like the photos. I know he likes her to be daring, but in some years will he think the same way? Will she respect him as she respected before this? He will have the photos and the DNA test as safeguard, for some day he wants to throw her away...She will have nothing...Part 1 was perfect because above all cuckolding is a mind game...When she got out of that line, she risqued it all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another cuckold

getting hard when she fucks around?

And no DNA test upon birth? He would raise

a possible bastard as his own?

Simply unbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sick little fuck.

Hopefully this is just a twisted litttle fantasy, not something you would do, turn off for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wished

Wished the kids would not submit stories. Yet another one has given the use of confusing two terms though sounding the same reference different things to most people. What is it the use of "come/coming" when referring to sexual orgasm/semen, which most see as "cum/cumming."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

She is a total pig one year married and she wants to fuck another guy. What about aids, they were bi and strangers. Also it's fucked up for the child, what if they need the real fathers blood in an emergency. Sad the marriage will never last if hang gets his head out of his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE?/MARRIAGE?

Why did they bother getting married. If this is ok after 12 months of marriage they might as well get a divorce straight away. She should be rendered infertile, so she cannot bring another child into her fucked up selfish world. Some people think only about themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible

as in "not credible".

Is there really a guy who, despite being masculine, would not only be OK with some other guy fucking his wife, but his wife actually seeking out another guy to fuck her... and then, then, getting so turned on that he gives his wife a thoroughly good fucking?

And then be happy that she is pregnant, not knowing whether the child is his or some other guy's?

I think not.

It's just not believable. If that's what you wanted to achieve, you succeeded. Otherwise, not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Let Down

I enjoyed the first chapter of this story very much. This chapter was disappointing to me.

The first chapter described an over the top and very kinky tease by a mischievous wife who seemed to love her husband, but have a wicked mind.

This chapter had a completely different feel to me. The wife was pissed off at her husband for dancing with another woman. So she decided to fuck another man, no 2 other men, 5 or 6 times total, and try to get pregnant by them! WTF? This doesn't sound like a wife who loves her husband. Nor does it sound like a woman who is reasonably sane.

Then there is the husband. He is understandably shocked and upset when he realizes his wife actually had unprotected sex with another man or men at the peak of her fertile cycle. But all his shock and anger disappears in a matter of seconds never to return again. I could deal with a story where the husband eventually decides to live with what happened, that he still loves her, and on balance still wants to stay married to her. But I can't embrace him having no more than 10 or 15 seconds worth of concern about something that big. That's absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the tease was a turn-on

That was good, well-written.

The finish didn't read right, the wife out of character .. at least, as written. The idea was OK, the husband thinking it all a bluff, her being serious (maybe?) but to have her go through with it out of jealousy just didn't fit the give-and-take of the tease game they were playing. Better if she just went through with it because they both misunderstood each others' assumptionh about what was a tease-game.

I didn't care for the cuckold ending, so can't offer a better way of getting there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have to agree with the masses.

This was highly improbable if not totally unbelievable. The first story was cute. Although I thought her teasing was a little over the line, it was still a tease and I got the impression they were a loving couple.

I did not get that impression at all with this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Idiot deserves his fate

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
never say never

that no one will know whose sperm won the race. The child may at some point need a match for a operation and Daddy finds out he is not a match. Oh boy!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 9 years ago
and you jumped the shark

Playful pretend cuckoldry in "Spanish Bull", but pure promiscuity in this mess. Not enjoyable, believable or erotic.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Happy with it?

Several comments have accused Hubby of being happy with the circumstances. Not sure if they are reading the same story, or just reading into it what they want! Hubby is depicted as UNHAPPY about every step that happens after Sweetie cannot find her bottoms. Hubby just never figured out a way to communicate his feelings effectively to Sweetie. Pity, because it almost certainly could have been done, early on or much later, either soft OR hard.

Soft would have been repeated abject apology, starting with quickly moving his towel over to where she moved. Included would be asking how many bikinis would it take (and for which he would help her shop) to replace the monokini he so thoughtlessly tossed ... factoring in her embarrassment.

Hard would have been, upon finding out about her date, informing her that he would like her to reconsider, but if she felt duty-bound to comply with her promise to El Toro, then he would depart early and meet her in court upon her return.

Sweetie, of course, was far from blameless. The tragedy was that each was too concerned about winning his or her point to consider the point of their joint relationship. Unless they change that soon, becoming parents will rip there marriage to shreds!

Really enjoyed both parts of the tale.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So what?

I rather enjoyed this tale. This is an "Adult Sex Site". We are here to read storys about FUCKING!!! Guilt, Blame, morals, legality, grammer, spelling, punctuation, they don't belong here!! FUCKING, promiscuity, hot sex, cuckoldry, Hot Mommas, Big Dick Dudes, thats what this is all about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well isn't he just about as thick as a brick......

.....purposely missed all the cues, then just sucked it up that she fucked around because she was mad at him for dancing with a big breasted Teutonic slut...while she was supposed to be out getting fucked!

Doesn't seem right. He dances, she gets fucked by two men for hours and he gets 20 years of "I dunno whose baby it is"? Never bothered to confront him, which in my experience is almost impossible when your woman gets mad. She never was willing and he never pressed for the unvarnished truths. Every time he came at the issue straight on, she got coy. Something stinks in the kitchen. Well, ring my dingy!

In his position, I might have immediately taken to the clubs to find some major pussy....maybe stayed out for two or three days fucking everything that would smile at me. And she should be good with that, since he had to be OK with her manipulations, treachery, casual multiple adulteries, shitty attitude and probable illegitimate baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And So??

Lets see. They were playing on a beach in Spain that allowed topless bathing (ladies only), He accidently got her bottoms off while playing in the water and then foolishly threw them too far to be retrieved. So to get back at him wifey not only is mad at him, but so vindictive that she tries to play him by hooking up with a BI Spainard for an evening out..hum......? And from that point on she never had bottoms on when on out on the beach. Then she sees hubby out dancing with another woman, (with her shirt undone) while his wife is in the same club with two men. And the wife gets mad and takes both men out and fucks them. Just to get even with hubby, while she is not protected.? Damn good story. Unreal, fantasy. But still well written. We all know that kind of action wouldn't happen in reality. Or would it???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sure it would

id love to have someone else helping my wife pay for a kid..If it wasn't mine I damn sure wouldn't. I may raise it to 18 But love it Fuck no. It would just be my wifes and someone elses kid. A t least Id never have to acknowledge bdays or xmas to it as its real father would have to do that Its damn sure I wouldn't give a shit about a bastard kid Unless it was female. Then at 18 it would be fair game for me to fuck also

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Further thought - plus erratum

First, apologies for writing - (and not catching) 'there' instead of 'their' earlier. I blame autocorrect (it is probably not true, especially the 'not catching' part)

But consider two gay guys. Most gay-guy couples (but not ALL) I have every known were 'pitcher' and 'catcher', not 'take-turners!' Plausible a pitcher might be 'bi,' but unlikely there are many 'predominantly catcher' guys out there who want anything to do with cooze! Buddies - yeah! ... Friends w/Bennys - don't think so!

Still find the story remarkably HOT but also tragic. Hubby is in a situation he finds uncomfortable - Sweetie has changed herself from His Sexy Wife to HotWife based only on his physical reactions, but he has denied and contradicted (to her) what his emotional reactions were. Further, from the git-go, she assumed total control of her HotWifery.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
Another writer with fantasies of being a cuckold.

She is a good and faithful wife that after catching her cheating husband agrees with his encouragement to fuck another man.

Not a good story since the men were bisexual and elderly. It would have been a much better story if it was sex with a straight very good looking and athletic young man. I rated it 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not good

The problem with this story is that the "bull" is a gay hairdresser (even if you say later he's "bi" it doesn't change the fact that you portrayed him as an effeminate gay) and that the two "bulls" are in their 50's. All these things make the story a REAL turnoff. If you had made the bull a hot, straight or at least manly 20 yr old Spanish guy it would have been a good story. As it is, it doesn't really make sense. A missed opportunity, like the first story.

For an alternative see the story "Dominated in Brazil."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written, but I just don't like the content.

But I realize that it's different strokes for different folks.

EroticdreamescapeEroticdreamescapeover 9 years ago
Extremely well detailed, highly erotic story!

This is loving wives...So truly anything goes. You did an EXCELLENT job. This is fantasy and very erotic. Keep up the good work! You have a gift.

unh0unh0over 9 years ago
Just who has the pussy here?

It's clear, judging by the way he was "impressed" over and over by her increasing levels of infidelity, that HE actually has the biggest vagina. What a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not a good story, sad ,accepting another mans child

Play games. And cross the line. How can one stay married , she will do it again and if the kid is not his he was willing to accept this. Just pure. Bullshit from this chucky author.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 9 years ago
Well written but......?

Sadly, not really anyway realistic, after only being married a year she allows two men to have unprotected sex with her, husband just shrugs it off as one of those things.

At least have some form of confrontation between them, doesn't auger well for the future.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

What a fucking little bitch he is, He should have been getting fucked by those guys instead of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A chuck accepts another mans baby

How low can a story go. She'd be out the door that night , divorced for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More dumbass comments by a fool better known

as dear annony, the asshole of LIT!!! I gave this a 5 to help offset this 1 vote he always gives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not at all

Worth reading

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Thought so

Ah, the second chapter went where I thought- the extra stimulus of his dancing with the German girl made sense. Ignore the futile impotent threats of the loveless anons- this was a good story; seems like his wife might not be the most faithful in the future, and things could evolve in additional chapters, but it stands on its own.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 7 years ago
One year anniversary.

So after the first year of marriage she´s already fucking someone else. That say I don´t believe what you are trying to make us believe. Your cock must nor be as big as you claim and you must not be satisfying her in bed either. If after her first year of marriage she´s already had a threesome with some strangers she just met imagine how long it will be before she starts yearning for more. That is if she´s not getting some on the side already. I would have left her already. She´s not a person to be trusted especially letting someone come in her at her most fertile period. And fifty year old men? Doesn´t say much for her choice of men.

HikingThruHikingThruover 4 years ago
terrible follow-up

I liked the twist of the original, and this sequel ruined that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good for them

My wife loves to fuck, me, other men, whoever. She ended up pregnant after attending a party. There was a commotion from upstairs and a friend told me that there was a whore in the bedroom getting fucked bareback and that I should go upstairs and get a turn. I went upstairs and there was a queue, when I got nearer the door I saw my wife on her back being fucked merciless. I looked at her as she mouthed to me ‚I love you‘. Naturally I told her I loved her too, just as the man between her legs came hard. 9 month later she gave birth to a healthy boy, which is not mine, but is mine and I love him so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story great ending. Hot!

I loved this series. So much great emotional build up. Best story in genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Who cares what the result might be? "

Someone who isn't self destructive.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
WTF?

“... My darling, daring, slut of a wife took a risk that no other wife would do, and I love that she let that happen.”

She was doing it to punish you for the Helga incident, which did not advance more than she saw. She was pissed at you so went to fuck the two Spaniards. You held back, she did not. So FUCK HER. Get the paternity test done, and if it’s not your drop the knifing bitch.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 3 years ago

Being erect for uncertain reasons does not limit the reason to being only "the man likes it!" Our ancient instincts will come out at these times, but it seems many of us are unaware of the true meaning. That the male is really pissed off that another male has taken his mate, and that HE MUST reclaim her. He does not like her actions. He intensely dislikes them! This is way, way below intellect and reason. It is buried in the oldest, most instinctual portions of our brains.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it . Reminded me of power play with huge amounts of teasing as in BDSM. I would have imagined the photos being fake as an additional tease for her husband. And also the supposed fucking session a set up of acting. There are lots of things or fluids that taste bitter. After all, our brain is our most powerful sexual organ that we possess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jeez, this married, 26 yr old male, carries on like a stupid 16 yr old teenager. Why he didn't make it clear when she started "teasing" him about fucking other men, that if she did then it would be divorce immediately? He just let her continue to torment him and his sick fucking kink.

So, with his permission, she went ahead and fucked two guys repeatedly during a fuckfest night. Again, he does nothing! What a weak, pathetic, doormat. Perhaps he could have gone out on the last night alone and fucked some tourist. Of course, the slut wife could also have fucked others so he would have been better to wait until back in London... or just immediately filed for divorce from her cheating slut self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs a biology exam. Circumcision is not a vasectomy.

Also Bond is Daniel Craig not Craig Daniel.

No respect for the hubby. He should get revenge and ditch the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Deep, well written. Just because you don’t agree with the actions of the characters as portrayed doesn’t make the story bad. There’s a lot of tension in this which is hard for an author to convey to the reader.

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

Well written, great plot, good characters, super sex scenes. The teasing was a bit much but the author' is always. right. I wonder about those mostly anonymous commentators who read Loving Wives stories and don't like the "cheating". For heaven's sake what do they expect? It's not the task of those who revies these storis to impose their values on someone else. It is two-faced and creates a double standard for the author. It is impossible to satisfy those who don't read objectively. Great story, but I skipped around to get to the good parts.

DrkmanDrkmanalmost 2 years ago

Good story with great descriptions of the characters. Glad she got pregnant and they will raise the child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story very much and hope you keep writing.

And I love the comments from guys saying this isn’t realistic! You do know the definition of fiction, right? What idiots

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the way she teased him, even after she had been fucked by Carlos and Franco. The two have a seriously strong relationship and will be great parents.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 2 years ago

She is reckless and her vindictiveness escalates over time. Unchallenged, she is UNLIKELY to change.

Time to cut your losses and demand paternity testing to fight child support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pure bullshit!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Wife and I played the risk game several times, but nothing took

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Extreme Femdom agitprop. God help me! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kick the rancid cheating bitch to the curb. A man actually likes to be treated this way? I don't think so.

mfbridgesmfbridges20 days ago

Idiot, you had a perfectly good wife and you fucked up her head. The answer every time you asked should have been no. There can't be that many cuck out there "I hope".

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

My wife would have had some serious explaining to do back in the first week if we were on vacation for our anniversary and she went off with another guy, fake or not. If she did what this dumb bitch did, I'd give her ass the boot. (Also notice how it went from 'they are fixed, to do you mind not knowing if the baby is theirs?) - food for thought. No fucking way I'd be okay staying with a cheater and raising someone else's baby. Nor would I be so naive as to play that stupid fucking "game."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteelring@steelring
Active, professional, travelled, with a mind that can go to interesting places.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spanish Bull Previous Part
Spanish Bull Series Info