All Comments on 'Spanked to Submission: A Novella'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
naughtysub07naughtysub07almost 13 years ago
OH MY GOD

It was an awsome story but I cannot believe that you ended it like that!

pmk223pmk223almost 13 years ago
What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a great story, so patient in the build up, And we finally get to the end and i want and need more! the ending is so strange no hint of more to come i really hope this will be continued IE the train, or Penelope and others maybe even pregnant Jane!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 13 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Sorry for ending it the way I did. But I needed to wrap it up to make it for the contest deadline and truthfully wasn't sure where I wanted to ytake the story next.

With that said, yes, I do plan a second novella for this story.

If you have suggestions please e-mail me and thanks to all who have sent their praise and comments.

richy231150richy231150almost 13 years ago
Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be a sin not to continue the story, there is so much more to explore . Excellent . Best Regards . Dave xx

PerilEyesPerilEyesalmost 13 years ago
Masterful!

Just brilliant! Well developed characters, well written, D/s dynamics fleshed out nicely. Loved Audrie headgames, her words about Annie's itty bitty titties and even the racial stuff was a definite turnon.

A continuation would certainly have an audience in me. The Penelope stroyline in itself has me intrigued. Well done!

EOLoverEOLoveralmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I need you to update this ASAP. You're amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

one of the best stories i have ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

my Mistress and i loved Your story Ma'am, thank You for sharing Your wonderful talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

great story, good written, sexy, nice, and of course, its close to the truth. But that is an other story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oooh sooo goood

What great read & I am not even into lesbian stories.

Keep writing!!

magpie45magpie45almost 13 years ago
love it

I love it and i hope that is not the end of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
normally I don't do novellas

but this one was worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wow this is great. I jacked off few times reading this. Please continue the story. I would love to read more public flashing and public humiliation. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Amazing story thank you for sharing.

fishingrod48fishingrod48almost 13 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for a great story please continue with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ALWAYS THE BEST

Miss, you know how your writings affect me :D, and I'm always excited for your newest. wow I couldn't stop reading as I put myself in Annie-girl's place, the place where I belong. Continue your masterful writing. WOW WOW WOW!!!

--Julia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yes

carry on this great story ad lets see if you can get jane involved in it somewhere

petjennypetjennyover 12 years ago
The Best

Excellent writing! Make me so hot my cunt melted, or leaked anyway. Explains right where many of us belong.

panseypanseyover 12 years ago
loving your story

Hi SSL,

Sent you an email (or tried to) saying how much I was enjoying "spanke to submission". If you got it and want to reply please use my yahoo email address.

Thank you'

nancy_gurl1@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WORTH THE READ

I have read a number of your stories and this has to be the best one yet. Lucky for me Part 2 is already done and I don't have to wait like a lot of other folks have had to do get to the ending... or is it?

mab7991mab7991over 11 years ago
WORTH THE READ

I have read a number of your stories and this has to be the best one yet. Lucky for me Part 2 is already done and I don't have to wait like a lot of other folks have had to do get to the ending... or is it?

sorry for the double post still new here

Gerry1234Gerry1234about 11 years ago
Loved the story.

Was disappointed that the end happened so soon. S few dangling questions left outstanding that I hope you will cover with further chapters. Does Penelope succumb to Ms Audrees seduction? Does Jane actually reveal that down deep inside her she has feelings for Annie she would now like to express? Keep up the good work. Just love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
submission

I loved it and thought the whole time of my executive wife being like that

Great work, I was hard the entire time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Into submission?

You don't think her treatment would have any other effect than to anger her? Miss Audree is going to jail and this silly story is done. I'm still laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
spanked

Really good story. Just kept getting better. I related to Annie-girl. Kik frillysissyboy

TheCoxxxmann57TheCoxxxmann57almost 10 years ago
There must be more my Queen........

J-Baby I adored this one here. You must carry this forward with additional stories starting with pregnant Jane and bringing Penelope in and incorporating the other gurls also. You can take this story and run with it. Big daddy wit da short cock agrees :-).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Epic tale

i loved it from the word go, i hope there is more.... like the train girls and penelope

iceblockiceblockabout 9 years ago

Hi Jasmine. I just read this 1st part from start to finish. Firstly I'd like to say thank You. It was a good reminder of how much I enjoy these longer stories with a slow burn. I thought Annie actually surrendered a little too quickly in the opening pages to her initial spanking. But still enjoyed and are now looking forward to the next part in a couple of hours time when I head to bed! In the meantime I am going to text my Mistress and ask her if She would like to spank me, She has never forced me to submit to her in that way before and for the first time ever I think I might like to!

averyschaeferaveryschaeferabout 9 years ago

Holy moly! That was a rollercoaster if a ride! Hmmm I think even though Annie is completely conflicted with being a slave I think she wants to be submissive to Audree. So in the end in my opinion she said yes. Great story and an awesome ending that leaves the reader wondering "what next?"

MistressKarenstoyMistressKarenstoyabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I feel this story was pulled from my mind

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Massive turn on...

Fantastic story which had me rock hard all the way through... I liked the ending with Jane and also how it leaves room for more in the future! Annie-girl was very lucky I'd say to learn her rightful place under her Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Being Owned

You write good to great stories. This one is sublime. Want more. Threads that need follow up and resolution. Totally wish I was owned that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Such an amazing writer

Absolutely loved this story as it kept me hard throughout the work day...I hope you continue the story Madam.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 4 years ago
Loved this so much

Loved it can’t wait till next part

You never fale I’ve enjoyed all of your work

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Actually this is the second time I read this story. I I have enjoyed. l believe I enjoyed it more this time. Of course all your stories that i have read (which has been most of them). I wish more stories like this were available, mature women being dominated by very young women. If I could change one thing on this story it would have been to have Annie-girl about 10 to 15 years older. I also wanted to know if Audree ever got ms Penelope, maybe another story?

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
Beautiful Story of Deep Submission

Amazing story. I thought it was perfect. I usually think novellas are too long. But I could not stop or put this down. Actually I read your follow-up story first, that follows this. Then found this and started reading and could not stop. Several times i thought I might cum in my pants, but I managed to wait. I am a submissive male. I read somewhere a description that fit. I want to submit sexually, to a female, or a male, or a transgender, straight, bi, cuckold, sissy, femdom, does not matter as long as I am seduced or commanded to submit. And I see this story as the psychology of deep submission. I would love to find a Ms. Audree to conquer me as thoroughly as in this story. This is easily my favorite story on Literotica right now.

I have been a fan of this author for a long time. Now i think it is time to read a bunch of your stories again. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this writer on many levels, as many do. But I really dislike that I don't know when I'm going to get a story with coercion, unnecessary humiliation, threats, illegal public acts, job/career risks, with a dom who's a bit of a sociopath, constantly using the subs weakness against her.....Or not. All that is a turn-off, it's gross.

AZPOPAZPOPalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story loved the character development!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was very well written and illustrates the very real dangers of total power exchange. I didnt like the story, despised Audree and felt genuine pity and sadness for Annie. Audree is a sociopath, who knows how to read people like a book. She uses her unique and powerful skills of dominance and control on Annie after Annie snaps at her. Annie was wrong, but Audree gets a supremely cruel vengeance. Using subtle but increasing levels of dominance, punishment, and rewards, proceeds to ultimately mind control Annie. Much like a cult would, Audree sees a weak lonely person, desperate for love, affection, attention, sex starved, repressed, then proceeds to use assertiveness. dominance sexual arousal, and punishment to create a very real slave in Annie. Is Audree part of the Nexium cult? I dont care for cruelty in D/S story unless it follows standard BDSM rules; consensuality, safe words, care for the subs well being, a sense that they are in "scene" that they can both come out of.And I dont like racial kink because I find it racist. White people have fetishized black people enough. I dont begrudge anyone their kink and the author is good. In fact I've read her or his or their other stuff. I know that there is a bias against anons commenting, but when I see real cruelty (not play cruelty or SSC scenes)or inhumane actions in an erotic story I call it out. I believe that while sadism is a thing, It should only be erotic in a BDSM setting. This is not BDSM. These are my unasked for opinions.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

So riveting. That’s all I have for now. Need to get to the next chapter. Wowza

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, great story telling. 5*

Dynamohum25Dynamohum25over 2 years ago

Like many of her stories this one is captivating, kinky and blatantly exotic, erotic, etc, etc. I read every word and got my rocks off many times. Thanks for another one silkstockinglover. I wish I could find a lady as kinky and sex-obsessed as you are……

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written indeed. You really made me feel the desperation in Annie as she sank further and further into total submission to a rather cruel and seemingly heartless mistress. I did not like Audree very much, she was too cruel. Its interesting that her cruelty was not the punishments, really they were totally suitable for a naughty little grown up girl, a well smacked bottom. But the way Annie was treated was harsh, but sexy, lets face it Annie thrived on it. However i felt strongly that Annie also needed a little love, the ocassional kindness, a few loving words, that is where i felt Audree was too cruel.

I dont see why the race thing had to be there at all, black, white, yellow, red, frankly who cares. Having read many literotica stories, i do wonder if the race issues in the USA influence the writing from people from the USA, ..... although you will probably tell me your not American!

So overall, the wrirting is a 5, but for my personal enjoyment it was a 4.

Thank you for posting this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

About Jane, I wonder if she was impregnated by one of Audree's black men among her circle of close friends? The fact she didn't file for health insurance was Audree's decision to make her totally dependent upon her for her sustenance. Having health insurance is Jane's way of declaring her independence from Audree and she allowed her to file for the company health insurance.

About feisty Penelope, she will be a handful for Audree to tolerate and somebody to take a lot of time to conquer as she will drive Penelope to explode with a racial epithet which will result in her getting slapped across the face by Audree who will then order her to kneel on the floor and strip off her blazer to show her cleavage before being ordered to strip off her blouse and bra before Audree fondles her breasts. Tearful apologies Penelope makes are dismissed by Audrey who orders her to strip naked and lie on her luscious legs for an ass reddening spanking before being directed to walk over to the corner to put her face on the corner and clasp her hands behind her back.

Penelope agrees to shed bra and panties from her work attire and to dress sexier in clothing bought at a black clothier's store. She agrees to go to black parties where she will be taught to respect her betters among black women who will share her with bachelor black men causing Penelope to feel reddening cheeks ashaming her in getting intimate with them with Audree's Cheshire cat grin lording over Penelope's situation. Even worse would be a pregnant Jane's encouraging Penelope's fucking of black men to avoid a spanking from Audree. No more feistier will Penelope ever be!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

487. Well written. However, Many times I have written that I am not a fan of humiliation and other actions leading to it. Being a guy, I have no idea how accurate the need feeling of orgasm really is. Seems to me that Anne had numerous opportunities to take control. Maybe we’ll see in a subsequent episode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES