All Comments on 'Spanking Megan'

by RossDaniels

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A bit sickening

However I do understand that the wimps love this shit

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Hi, this is Ross.

If you look at my other stories, you'll see that I don't mind leaving negative comments up for all to see. I don't even mind the anonymous ones, provided they are thoughtful and insightful. I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing. However, the anonymous comment below is the equivalent of a little kid spray painting some graffiti on a wall and running away. Give me a break! One other thing . . . my apologies to the hardcore BDSM fans. I submitted this story in the "Fetish" category. But for reasons known only to them, the Lit editors moved it BDSM. I'm sorry it's not what you were expecting.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 17 years ago
Your story was reviewed on the Author's Hangout.

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?p=23505512#post23505512

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Written well

First let me say the writing is done very well. The only thing I did not like was the age of Megan, she could have at least been in her later 20's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Arousing...despite the pain!

Man, you make me want to be well loved by this male protagonist. I wouldn't go for the spanking, though! How do you spell aroused? W-E-T!!!

ynonaynonaover 16 years ago
Very sexy!

Lovely story, Ross. I definitely found myself wishing to be in Megan's shoes! I'm eager to read more of your work in the near future.

sydneywhosydneywhoalmost 16 years ago
Spank you very much!

A fun read, Ross. Was wishing I was the one bent over your knee. Look forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the good work.

little_cupcakelittle_cupcakealmost 16 years ago
Wish I was Megan!

Hot! Well written and such a turn on. I would love to be Megan in this story! Will they meet up again?

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Spanking That Is Warm But Not Hot

Ross, looks like you have three female <b>volunteers for a spanking</b>. And a fourth is in love with the protagonist but declines the bun warming. Not bad!

<br /><br />

Hey, I love spanking stories. I enjoyed this one. But the spanking part was <b>a bit perfunctory</b>. No offense, but you don't seem quite as comfortable with this theme. You didn't include as many vivid details (like the quaking of the spankee's cheeky flesh) as you do in other cases. (The view in the mirror was a nice touch, though.) Your descriptions of muff-diving in other stories are great, for example. Perhaps some more <b>hands-on research</b> is called for? It's a rough chore, but somebody's got to do it! And there are so many worthy experimental subjects. Volunteers even!

<br /><br />

Perhaps the quick transition from punishment to reward diminished the effect.

<br /><br />

Hope you'll try this theme again some time. You write well.

YourLittleAngelleYourLittleAngelleover 15 years ago
Mmmm

Delicious! This is one of my absolute favorite fantasies and you carried it off perfectly. I wouldn't change a thing and right now, I'm rather envious of the leading lady!

Very hot and I *totally* enjoyed it.

Kisses and I can't wait to read more of your work!

TeriGirl1983TeriGirl1983almost 15 years ago
Stimulating climax

Mr. Daniels, I am you new biggest fan. Your writing moves me. Thank you

EllaLaJefaEllaLaJefaover 13 years ago
Very nice!

This story makes me think of a thread on the forum. There is a very talented artist who draws many depictions of this extremely erotic act. You should look her up. I cannot remember her screen name though at this moment.

:)

Would love to see more like this!

erotic_bubbleserotic_bubblesalmost 13 years ago
Can I be next, please?

Mr. Daniels,

As usual, your writing is superb. LOVED the story, as you knew I would.

I can't blame Megan for misbehaving if she knew she had this punishment to look forward to. I would love to read a follow-up story that maybe showed her repeated transgressions in an attempt for additional punishment!

I also wanted to tell you, that if you're still looking for volunteers... you know where to find me. Oh, and one more thing... I couldn't help but enjoy the wetness your story caused, and timed my climax to their final shared orgasms.

Your biggest fan (sorry TeriGirl1983),

Amie

juci_lucijuci_lucialmost 13 years ago
masterful!!!

Ross, here I am again!! this story was superb I loved it from start to finish and the punishment was both well deserved and well administered!! 5/5 yet again!!!

juci luci xx

shybride38shybride38almost 10 years ago
this is me

Hi Isr...it seems you have.modelled.Megan on my inner self...i want to be ur Megan and after getting me Ravaged by other men you will treat me to the same treatment...i love ur style of writing n ur style of slow gradual love making

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous