Special Bargain

Story Info
You never know what you'll find at the grocery store.
4.3k words
4.15
108.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: This is an old story I wrote way back when I was first trying my hand at this craft. I recently rediscovered it, and am now posting it with minor editing. Please enjoy, and as always, all constructive feedback is appreciated, and please vote.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

One of the advantages of living in a new subdivision is the fact that new stores open up around you all the time. And when they do, they have sales, and bargain hunters like me can swoop in. Such was the case when Harris Teeter opened in the shopping center at the entrance to the housing development I live in. So, true to my element, I got up on the Saturday they where slated to open, and got dressed in my usual morning attire.

You see, I'm a lawyer for a big corporation, handling mostly corporate law, and generally try to rip off our clients before they rip us off. It makes for long hours, and rarely did I have the energy to work out after work. So I always run in the morning, come hell or high water. As I passed the community swimming pool, the list I was making of what I needed completed itself in my head. That is the way I survive the 8 miles I run every Saturday, 3 up from my weekday 5. I think of other shit. Before I stepped into the shower, I jotted it down, and then added a couple of items in the steam on the mirror (most noticeably shaving cream, which I ran out off before I got to shave my chin, which made for a rather interesting looking goatee).

Finally, I was ready, and climbed into my truck, my only concession to being a country boy. The plan was to go forth, and slay high prices, armed with my coupons, and check card. My intentions where innocent, I promise. How was I to know what would follow?

The parking lot was already filling up when I pulled in. When I walked in, the music sounded a bit shrill and loud, and the old lady acting as a greeter took me by suprise. Didn't she live down the street from me? Taking the ticket she was handing me with a soft 'thank you', I pulled out a cart and headed intot he large structure, noting the hardwood floors. Wow. High scale retail. Hopefully they still have chili-in-a-can for 89 cents.

I pushed my cart through produce, stocking up on the fruits, vegetables, and other green shit I eat, as well as the seasonings and spices they keep there. As I pulled up to the meat counter, a man was calling out numbers, while his assistant gave away samples of some kind of meat wrap. All around me, people where looking at tickets, and frowning. Quickly my hand dove into my jeans pocket, and pulled out the stub. "Going for number 43-25, 43-25, anybody, any winners?"

I stared at the ticket. 43-25. I had won. Only if you say something, my brain told me. "HERE, ME, I have 43-25." My voice shocked me; I had not meant to yell that loud. People laughed and clapped, as I pushed my way to the front, clutching my ticket. I had no idea what I had just won. He clapped, and led me around the counter, and up onto a stool, where I clasped my hands over my head, and shook them as if I had just won the Coca Cola 500. More laughter. I have a skill for working the crowd, kinda helps in front of juries.

The assistant came up with what looked like a drawer out of my closet at home, just it had some kind of insulation in it, and the butcher told me I could pick as much meat as I could fit inside. Well shit, I can cram allot of shit in this here bin. Which I did. And which the crowd found rather amusing. Finally I dropped it into my cart, and flush with victory, turned towards the exit. "I wish I was that lucky, would make feeding the family a whole lot easier."

I turned, and found myself looking into the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. Blond hair framed a pretty face, with a cute nose, and inviting lips. My mind registered the rest of her slim, tan body, dressed in denim shorts and a T-shirt, noting her nice chest, and long legs, while my mouth was already responding.

"I'm sure it would. Most of it will probably go to waste before I eat it, wanna share?" She laughed, before she realized I was serious. "I can't do that; you won it fair and square."

"Not really, I conned the old lady up front into giving me the winning ticket." A huge grin spread across my face when she laughed. She looked cute when she did it. Her hand came up, to push that golden hair back behind her ear, and my internal warning system sounded. I spotted a ring on the forbidden finger.

"It doesn't matter anyway, my family is out of town visiting the out laws."

"Foolish man, he is, to leave such beautiful woman alone at home, hmmmm," I responded in my best Yoda voice. I didn't know where that came from. I don't normally even talking to married women in a flirty manner. Makes for pissed husbands, and here in the south, that can lead to real problems. But something about her did not let me go.

"I know. But that's how he is. His family lives in Vermont, and he hasn't seen them in like two years, so he took the kids and went."

"Well, with such a cute accent, I know you are from down here, so why did you import a husband?" We where almost at the checkout... safety!

"Maybe because I didn't know there where any good southern men left." It was her turn to grin, while I fumbled for words. I'm pretty good under pressure, able to maneuver in court like few others, but she had me stumped.

"Well... there are! Some can even cook, do the windows, and laundry at the same time!" Lame comeback, but I was shooting from the hip now.

"Is that so?" That smile should have told me something was coming, but I wasn't paying attention. My mind was bouncing back and forth from those swaying breasts to her eyes.

"Yes, ma'am!" "Prove it." A devilish grin spread on her face.

"Say what?" She laughed out loud, as the girl at the checkout began to add my purchases up. "OK, I'll prove it," I answered myself, pulling out my wallet. My address and home phone went on the back of one of my cards, and I handed it to her. "This afternoon, at 5:30. Do you have any preferences?"

That shut her up. She did not know if I was serious or not, but she went along with it, as I paid.

"Yeah, let's barbecue. My husband can't work a grill worth shit."

"Well, I'm your savior then!"

"See you then." She blew me a kiss, as she turned to pay for her own groceries, leaving me standing kind of flat footed at the end of the counter. I gathered my purchases, and walked out the store, not knowing exactly what had just happened.

One of the good things about having money (and I do), is that you can do all kinds of fun stuff with your house when you build it (and I had, after all, I intend to live the rest of my life here). The result of which was that my house from the air looks kind of like a horseshoe arching around the pool. The living room is the center, with the kitchen slightly lower and to the side. Since the house is oriented west, later in the day, the sunlight flows across the pool, through the huge windows in the living room, and bathes the entire house in a golden glow. If she stayed that long, she might get to enjoy the view, I thought to myself as I put away my purchases and went to work.

First, I had to clean up my pigsty. When my last girlfriend left me (about a month ago), with her went my one man clean up crew, and I really hadn't cleaned the house since then. But 2 hours of hard work fixed that. What a drag. I was seriously considering hiring somebody to do it.

Next I had to make salad, Ice Tea, and all the other 'fixin's' BBQ. Finally I took a shower, and just as the appointed time rolled around, I heard the doorbell chime. I had changed into jeans, a Polo Shirt with my companies logo on it, and the hat I always wear when I grill (I hate to have that smell in my hair). When I opened the door, it was clear that she had not been idle herself.

There was the slight touch of make up on her face, only recongizable because I had seen it earlier without. She was wearing one of those skin tight tops, which was a pink kinda color, and even tighter white shorts, which barely seemed to cover her ass.

"Hi."

"Hi..." I suddenly realized I didn't even know her name.

"Mandy. I noticed you didn't ask that earlier. Always invite strange women into your house?"

"Only if I know they are nice southern girls like you."

"Who says I'm nice?" Damn it, she had me stumped again. I led her out back, and we sat on the deck, while the meat sprizzeled away. I liked her, she drank beer. You can trust a woman that drinks beer. She told me about her work as a communications consultant, and I told her about being a lawyer. She told me about her marriage (which seemed rather rocky, since it appeared he traveled allot, and she had reason to believe he was cheating on her), and I told her about my string of women. We just clicked. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

Finally the food was done, and I got to serve her. She dug in as if she was famished, and we laughed when she told me I had not promised to much. It ended up we feed each other ribs and salad, which probably had something to do with the beer bottles lined up by the door. As the sun went down, she helped me clean up, and we sat on the stairs from the deck to the pool, looking into the glow.

"Isn't this romantic." She sounded a little tipsy as well.

"I don't know, women are the experts on such matters."

"Ohh whatever, from what you tell me, you must be pretty good. How else do you attract all those women you claim?"

"I have some skills, other then cooking." I winked at her, and she giggled like a school girl.

"Like what?" Her eyes were inviting, and the way she turned towards me, leaning back and teasing me with those big breasts was to much. I leaned over, placing both my hands to her side, and locking her in. My lips meet hers, and first softly, then more passionately, we began to kiss. My tongue danced in and out of her mouth, while she tried to entwine me. Her arms wrapped around me, and pulled me in close, as I could feel her grow hotter.

"Uhmmmm... yes, you seem rather skilled in that area, I will say." She smiled that evil smile again. "But what in other related fields..." her arms came up, and she pulled off her top. Her shorts went next, as I sat there, stunned. Her bra and panties followed into a nice little heap of clothes at my feet, as she ran off, and jumped into the pool. Not one to be outdone, I stripped naked, and jumped in as well.

We swam around, splashing water, which I was better at due to my bigger size. Finally she swam to the far end, where there are stairs in the water, and held on to the railing. Splashing her legs, she was able to outdo me. Quickly, I went underwater, and swam up on her. When her legs where as far apart as I thought they would go, I swam between them, and thrust my tongue into her, just as her thighs came down on my shoulders. I could her hear squeal, and thrash about, as I wrapped her clit up with my tongue, and began to squeeze and suck on it.

My hands came up, and grabbed her ass, rubbing and caressing it. Pushing up with my legs, my head cleared the water, so that I could breathe, while I continued to lick and flick her clit, lips, and labia.

Her legs had stopped thrashing around by now, and had wrapped around my head, locking me in place. Our eyes meet, somewhere between her breasts, and I really went to work on her now. Her knuckles turned white on the railing, as I dragged my teeth across her clit, and flicked just the tip of it. I pushed my head up, and rubbed my stubbled chin across her clit, which she seemed to enjoy.

Her body began to shudder, and soon, her first orgasm washed over her. I kept going, driving my tongue into her, licking around, sucking her orgasm right out of her. She screamed out loud, and I began to nibble and flick her clit again.

She came again, but I didn't stop, so she came again, again, again. Every time her body convulsed in another wave of pleasure, I would slow down, and then push her back up again. I don't know how long we did this, but I love eating pussy, and it could have been forever, until finally she begged me to stop.

"Stop, please John, stop, ohhhh god..." Her voice was barely more then a whisper, hardly coherent, and gasping for air. But I decided to be merciful, and I slowly eased her down in my lap, wrapping my arms around her, and kissing her softly. Her tongue snaked out, and licked those juices right off my face, giggling as she did. She was slowly grinding herself on my hard cock, driving me crazy.

"Nobody has ever done that before."

"Done what baby?" She snuggled closer into my arms, as I slid my hands under her legs and back, lifted her up, and carried her into the house. There are 4 doors to the backyard from the house, and one was my bedroom, where we went now. I carried her into the Master Bathroom, and sat her on the wooden bench I have next to my Jacuzzi. Two towels appeared, and I began to rub her down.

"Go down on me. My husband never does it, he thinks its dirty."

"But it is... I bet that's why you like it." She laughed, in that clear voice I was already becoming addicted to.

"Maybe... you have any other dirty tricks you can show me?" She stood up, and wrapped her body around me, as she dried me off.

"I'm sure I can think of something... ," I whispered as our lips meet again. I led her back into the bedroom, and pushed her down on the bed. From my bed stand, the remote appeared, and I flicked on the TV and VCR. Then I opened the cabinet above the TV, selected a rather raunchy movie out of my collection, and slipped it in. Finally, I joined her on the bed again, cuddling and kissing with her as if we where newly weds. I thought it was fun.

The TV drew her attention when she heard the moans coming from it. Two guys where going to work on a blond woman that looked kind of like her, one fingering her, the other holding her in place. It showed that the blond was being forced into this, but was enjoying the treatment given nonetheless. As she watched transfixed, laying on her stomach, those cute tits crushed against my sheets, I kissed my way down her back, cupping her tits, and massaging them.

Finally I reached my target... her delicious, luscious, tight, tanned, toned ass. I kissed both cheeks, then began to lick it, and tongue it the way I had her pussy earlier, sliding my tongue in and out. Her legs came apart, and she began to moan. Once in a while, I would slide my tongue into her pussy, and lick her clit, before going back to her ass. It even had that sweet smell.

Drove me crazy.

Her hand came down between her legs, and she began to finger herself. When my tongue went up in her, I could feel her finger nail. On the screen, the girl was now being held down, while one of the studs fucked her rather harshly. That seemed to turn Mandy on even more. She was now humping her ass back at my tongue. With one hand, I reached over, and grabbed the KY jelly from underneath my pillow. Lubing up my cock, I began to lap her juices out of her cunt, and push them into her ass. She was really getting into it now.

Timing was critical, since I knew what was going to happen on screen. I spread some lube on my fingers, and worked them into her ass. I could hear her whimper, but the way she was working her clit, she seemed to like it. My fingers worked in and out, lubing her up, and spreading her out, as I kneeled behind her.

"What... John... what are you doing?" I looked up, and saw that the two guys had changed places. The 'fresh' one was complaining about sloppy seconds, and the other told him to just "take her backdoor." I think she realized then what was going to happen.

"John, please, John, OHHHH MY GOD!" I timed it so that me and him on screen slid in at the same moment. The difference was that I was holding her ass open, and we both were lubed up nice and ready. The girl on screen let out a anguished scream, as I filled Mandy to the hilt.

"OOHHHHHH GOD, JOHN OHHHHH GOD!" She was out of control. Her legs spread wide open, and pushed themselves up at the knees, as she began to really work that clit, pushing herself up against me. I grabbed her hips, smacking that ass, and began to fuck her with long, slow strokes. She cried out with each one, and her body began to thrash around my cock like a fish on land. I began to pull out, so that just the head was in, and then let my weight push it all the way back in.

That hot little slut impaled on my dick came with every thrust. Now, I'm no monster, but I do have about 8 1/2 inches of thick cock, and I guess she had never had it like that, because she was babbling and moaning like it was going out of style.

Then all of a sudden she clamped her ass down, and I mean TIGHT! That was all it took to push my already churning balls over the edge. I unloaded up her ass like a damn machine gun, spurt after spurt splashing against her insides, as I pumped what seemed like a damn gallon of cum into her ass. She moaned with each burst, and came again, and again, and again. I loved it.

Finally we collapsed onto of each other. She just laid still, her eyes shut, moaning from time to time. I managed to work my cock out of her ass, and wrapped her up in my arms. The sheets where a mess, with her cum everywhere, and mine running out of her ass. Her head came to my chest, and she began to sob. I just held her, not knowing what to say, but figuring I knew why she was crying.

"I'm sorry John. I shouldn't have let you do that."

"Mandy, I'm..."

"No, let me finish. It's just that its been a while, and I wanted some relief. I should not have taken advantage of your hospitality like that. I apologize. If you want me to, I'll leave now." Even the sharpest minds dull sometimes. Which is why it took me a second to respond. She mistook that, and got up from the bed, walking towards the door. I jumped up, and wrapped my arms around her.

"NO, Mandy, don't go. I'm not asking you to leave. You did not take advantage of me. If anybody took advantage of anybody it was me of you being lonely." A wicked grin spread on my face. "And besides, you can't leave." I pulled back the curtains. It was raining cats and dogs outside. "Your clothes are out there, and the southern gentleman in me can't allow the lady to go home in wet clothes, or to go driving around the city at hours like these." She turned, and giggled as she placed her head on my chest. "Now let's get you cleaned up."

I picked her up, and carried her back into the bathroom, where I turned on the shower, and placed her under the hot water. Our bodies clashed again, as we washed each other. She had more places I could rub and wash and get a visible reaction out of then I did, so I guess the deck was stacked against her.

We ended up with me behind her, one arm wrapped around her waist and holding her, with both her hands on the wall, her hips pressing back against me, and my free hand soaping her tits (for like the 4th time) with a loufer.

My hand dipped between her legs, and began to rub her, adding to her moans, as she rubbed her ass up and down my cock. Did I tell you she had a shaved pussy? Well she did, and few things feel better then fingering a shaved little cunt. I began to nibble her ear, and could hear her say my name, and a really long fusillade of nos.

"Do you want me to stop?" My hand withdrew from her pussy, and I let the warm water raining down on us rinse her golden breasts.

"NO, of course not!" She stepped on my foot as punishment. "Then why are you saying no," I asked, as I continued my ministrations. "Because it feels so good, never felt anything like it," she moaned, grinding her ass into my cock. I had given up on trying to understand women years ago, so I let it be. Her left hand came down of the wall, reached back, and grabbed a hold of my dick.

12