All Comments on 'Special Bargain'

by Rattlesnake1775

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pretty good story

Adultery usually gets a zero from me.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
And it always does with me

Your story is well-written, it's the subject matter that gets me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved It

Great Story

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyover 18 years ago
Mission

I've embarked on a mission to give fives to all stories that involve cheating wives or cuckolding. I actually don't like cuckolding, though my proclivities for cheating wives might be obvious.

So, why am I doing this? Why am I voting a five to stories in a particular genre, even if I don't like the story?

Quite simply, there are readers out there (most of whom do not appear to have ever written a coherent story themselves) that vote zero based on a story's genre. That, it seems to me, gives me license to do the same.

For this story, Mr. Sherlock, a vociferous critic of cheating wives and cuckolded husbands (he has actually listed me as a "do not read" author on his personal page), admits that the writing is well done. He nonetheless dings the writer. Why? Genre. That's it. Nothing else.

He certainly has the right to do that (though I can't for the life of me figure out why he reads the story if he doesn't like the genre). But at the same time, I have my right to vote a five on this story, regardless of what I really think of it.

And by the way - I loved it. Cheating, yes. Cuckolding, no. Wonderful recipe. Keep up the good work.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
It's a good story, hot, but

What happened next? Hubby come through the door with six-guns blazing or shotgun blasting??

She disappears and he longs for her so much he's sick?

She divorces hubby to be with him?

Warning bells. She robs the place as he sleeps.

He's the one that defiled her little sister, ruining her wedding plans so she knifes him; shoots him [WHERE did she pack that one?]; smothers him?[That sounds like a good trick with their sizes].

Well, SOMETHING musta happened next, dontcha think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This isn't a story...

It's a Harvey Milquetoast daydream. A guy who wishes he was a lawyer dreams he picked up a married woman in the supermarket, then takes her home and fucks her. What a concept! I guess all the good writers on Literotica are wasting their time coming up with characters, a plot and all that crap.

Put a little effort into the next "story" Rattlesnake. You don't have a lot of inate talent, but try hard and you can learn to get better.

I gave it a 00 only because there is no 000.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
To Balance - To Level

Lets try to be fair - the writing was pretty good but it was dragggged down by the cuckolding wife (still not a problem) but when she cutely has her call boy in hand or mouth it's apparent she's not a rookie at this - and once again her braindead with the kids hubby takes it in the shorts as there was no guilt - no consequence - therefore it (story) isn't all it could be - ain't no satisfaction is more than a song eh.

So lustfully I say it isn't arousing and isn't entertaining to it's possibility cuz it doesn't feel good for the poor bastard loving with the kids husband - and you did it in the name of erotic - don't think so - try again.

You are not a suck and fuck writer by your abilities just by choice on this one anyway - you can do better on balance, reality and fairness - and have true sensual erotisism --- there wasn't anybody to cheer for here eh!

louienohiolouienohioover 18 years ago
inconsistent effort

It's so back and forth...one line you are actually believing this guy is a corporate lawyer, the next line he doesn't know 5th grade English.

Myself, I really am a lawyer, and this type of stuff happened to me all the time. It still happens now, but I work against it. Don't want to mess up my life or somebody else's.

A rewrite would have helped this piece a lot.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A first

This is the only story I have ever seen that featured a coupon clipping lawyer. It was a fun read, thank you.

roscovichroscovichover 11 years ago
I generally don't like stroke stories, they are usually written by a mindless perverts.

This one,however, was one of the best there is, with excellent and intelligent writing skills. Well done and thank you. You just became one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
njce tale

nice tale but not a loving wife tale.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Is this supposed to be cute

Just another bastard picking up a cheating wife while her husband and kids are out of town. What horseshit people these are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous