Speed Racer's Loves Ch. 2

Story Info
Speed finds closeness with Trixi and his mother.
2.3k words
29.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJ
BJ
114 Followers

Speed and his mom parked in a secluded area of the race track where they found enough privacy to trade long passionate kisses. Pat spoke first, "My darling Speed, you've given your mom a new lease on life, and that's the best gift ever." Speed could say nothing he was enjoying his mother's fingers at work on his now swollen cock. Pat couldn't or wouldn't help herself as she unzipped Speed's pants and pulled his cock out. Pat bent over and started to suck on it. "What about dad?" Speed groaned. Pat stopped sucking her son's cock for only a moment and said, "Don't you worry about your father, I'll deal with him, just leave it all to me honey." Speed put his head back against the headrest as his mother went back to sucking his cock. Speed felt his body jerk violently as he neared his orgasim, he was once again rocked by the ecstacy of each spasim caused by his ejaculation. Speed noticed that his mom swallowed his sperm. With a smile on her face and traces of sperm still on her lips Pat looked up at her son saying. "Now, lets go see about the race and Trixi, my love." Pat said,licking her lips then gave her son a final lingering kiss. Speed wanted to take his mother right then and there if only he could get his cock up again and Pat knew it, she could see the sex hungry look in her son's eyes. "I can see you want my "package" honey, don't worry, your mom's package is reserved for you alone now."

At the garage Speed went right to work on the Mach 5, he wanted it ready for the big race now that his cousin Hank was out of the picture and he was in. As he worked someone playfully spanked his ass. "Nice pants Speed." It was Trixi. "They make your ass look good." Speed never heard Trixi talk that way before. "You look good too Trixi." It was all Speed could think of to say. Trixi looked more than good, she looked as if she could burn the track down the way her tight fitting clothes pressed against her 34 B-cup breasts, her tight outfit didn't do any harm to the rest of her 34B 27"-36" figure. Speed knew that Trixi had the figure to wear such outfits. The form fitting jump suit clung to every sculpted curve of her body. Trixi's dark hair hung just over her ears, and her dark eyes shone with laughter. Speed found himself sinking into her eyes not caring if he drowned or not. Speed wanted to kiss Trixi real bad, he was also praying that she wouldn't notice his hard on. Speed felt some relief when his mom walked over to the car. Speed was certian that his mom's shirt was unbuttoned even more than before giving his mom's firm breasts even more exposure or so it seemed to Speed and he wanted to free them from their restraints. He was hot for his mom again.

Pat noticed that her son dispite all his skill as a driver seemed to have a problem dealing with an attractive young lady such as Trixi, so now it was up to her to play the matchmaker. "Hello Trixi, how are you today?" Pat started off when she arrived at the car. "You look stunning in your outfit Trixi." Pat went on. Trixi smiled at the compliment. "Hi Mrs. Racer, thanks, you look good too." Pat insisted that Trixi call her Pat. "I'm sorry my son has buried his head in the engine of the Mach 5 although it did give you a good view of his ass didn't it?" Pat said with a hint of lust in her voice. Trixi nodded her head in agreement Pat turned to her son. "Speed, get your head out of that car and talk to Trixi." It was a command Speed felt compelled to obey. Speed's face was already flushed from the sexual hints that his mom came out with. Speed noticed that his mom was giving him a good look at her braless breasts as she leaned towards Trixi. Pat looked at Speed and Trixi and said "Ok, you two lets go get something to eat." Speed's mom was firmly in control, just the way she liked it. When the trio arrived in the dinning area Pat managed to get Speed and Trixi to sit next to each other and she was continuing to let Speed get a good view of her breasts by leaning foward on the table. Dispite the akward conversations that went on between Trixi and Speed, Pat felt that the budding relationship was going quite well. "Listen Trixi, Speed was wondering if you would care to join us for dinner tonight. Trixi responded with a resounding "That would be great Mrs. R... I mean Pat." Pat's Operation Trixi and Speed was on. Pat wanted to play with herself she was feeling so turned on by her matchmaking.


Speed drove the Mach 5 like a bat out of hell, he was even forced into using some of the "Special" equipment that was built into the car to get out of some real tight jams. Speed won the race and now he had time to think about Trixi and his mom. Speed knew that Trixi had been flying over head in the helicopter snapping photos of the race, and him in particular. Speed was dreaming about the night to come and would he have a chance to see Trixi naked. Speed's groin ached just thinking of Trixi in the nude. Speed quickly returned home where he showered and dressed for a visit from Trixi, when the doorbell finally rang, Speed moved to answer the door,it was Trixi. Speed opened the door and his mouth stood agape because Trixi was wearing a pair of tight fitting low riding pair of blue jeans that seemed to just about cling to her hips and a short sleeve shirt that was knoted above her flat stomach with well defined abs. "Well Speed, are you going to invite me in or are we just going to stand here in the door?" Trixi had a smile on her face to show she was kidding. Red faced Speed moved quickly aside to let Trixi enter the house. What ever perfume she was wearing it was intoxicating. "I like your perfume Trixi." Speed managed to say carefully. Before Trixi could respond, Pat Racer entered the house, she was wearing a form fitting pair of Spandex pants that rode low at her hips, and a very tight tank top that only enhanced the looks of her firm breasts. With a lingering kiss on Speed's lips Pat told her son, "You look good enough to eat honey." Then she went in to say hello to Trixi. "Well, don't you look lovely tonight Trixi, have a seat and Speed will bring you something to drink." Speed followed his mother to the bar. Pat had something already special made up for Speed and Trixi to drink. "Make sure you both drink this down, there's more where that came from." Pat instructed her son and to herself she said. "It's going to be a real hot night."

There was no question that Speed was enamored with Trixi's beauty, he watched Trixi's breasts pressing tight against the shirt she wore, the rhythmic rise and fall of her breasts was filling Speed with an uncontrollable desire to reach out and touch her breasts. Speed and Trixi moved further into the spacious living room, the lights were low, and an almost real fire was going in the fire place. Speed and Trixi continued to sip from the "special" drink that Pat had given them. Speed was feeling some kind of warmth spreading through his body and he wondered if Trixi was feeling the same. Trixi turned to Speed and said, "Would you like to kiss me Speed? I didn't get a chance to kiss the man who won today's race." Speed gulped his drink down and pulled Trixi towards him and he kissed her long and hard and he was surprised when Trixi responded with the same passion. Pat was looking on from the kitchen and thought, "Yes, they do make a very good looking couple." Pat then moved foward and gave each one another drink which Speed and Trixi drank fairly quickly. Pat nodded her head knowing that her plan was moving foward quite nicely. She then went back to the kitchen to watch what would happen between Speed and Trixi. Pat knew she wouldn't have long to wait.

Speed and Trixi had no idea that Pat was watching from the kitchen,nor did they seem to care since the second drink Speed and Trixi became less inhibited with their kissing and their hand movents. Speed was moving his hands freely over Trixi's body, squeezing her breasts, and twisting her nipples through her shirt. Trixi moaned and ground herself against Speed's body. Their tongues were mashing and twisting together like a wild ocean wave crashing ashore. Pat was excited by what she saw being played out in front of her, while Speed and Trixi were grinding their bodies together Pat slipped her hand inside of her pants and started to play with her own pussy mouthing the words, "Oh! My darling Speed, I need your cock in me right now!"

Speed moved to untie the bottom of Trixi's shirt and then slid his hands up to her breasts. Trixi let out a gasp as she felt Speed's fingers carress her breasts, she stepped back for a moment so that she could remove the shirt and bra. Speed could see why all the "guys" gave Trixi the eye, her breasts were firm and begging to be kissed and fondeled. Trixi arched her back as Speed pulled on each nipple and groaned, "You can do it harder than that Speed." With another loud groan Trixi streched out on the floor and Speed moved himself between her legs and he quickly started to suck on Trixi's breasts and flicking her hard nipples with his tongue. "Yes! Oh yes honey!" Trixi moaned as Speed took each breast in turn into his mouth. Trixi was lifting her hips off of the floor as she became more and more arroused.

Pat looked on from the kitchen, her pants now down around her knees, her fingers worked her pussy hard and with each thrust of her fingers she moaned out Speed's name and removed her top, all she wanted now was for Speed to make love to her and she knew that he would once he and Trixi had their fun.

Speed was so turned on by Trixi's writhing body he went to remove her pants and he found Trixi was already undoing her pants so he helped to slide them off. Speed was real glad when Trixi's panties came off at the same time since he now had a full view of Trixi's pussy which she apprently kept trimed close, the fine hair glistened from her damp panties and Speed felt compelled to run his fingers over the fine hairs. Trixi shuddered and Speed got bolder and slid his finger into her pussy. "Yes! Oh my god yes!" Trixi crowed in ecstacy. Speed could feel Trixi's body writhing more like a snake with each stroke of his finger, Speed's mind was now ruled by passion as was Trixi's and he quickly moved his face between Trixi's legs and started to lick her pussy. "Yes! Right there Speed!" Trixi gasped as she felt his tongue touch her just right. Trixi knew that she was very close to reaching her climax since her whole body was on fire and she was consumed with the desire to go with this strange and wonderful feeling all the way, she had felt Speed's cock pressed against her body and she wondered how it would feel when her finally put it inside of her pussy. "I'm cumming! Oh God! Ahhh!" Trixi cried out as she rocked hard when the first wave of orgasim passed through her and she knew that when she was finished, Speed would then put his cock inside of her.

Pat was bathed with sweat as she worked her pussy, she was ready to cum when she heard Trixi reach her climax. "Now Speed honey, put your cock into Trixi now before I cum." She thought to herself. She watched as Speed removed his pants and let his engorged cock brush against Trixi's pussy. Pat clamped her hand between her legs as she climaxed. "Now honey!, Now!" Pat cried silently. She smiled when she heard Trixi gasp as Speed put his cock into her pussy. "That's my son, make me proud Speed my love." Pat said half aloud.

Trixi had gasped when she saw how big Speed's cock looked,she wondered if it would even fit inside of her. It felt so big going in it almost hurt, but now it felt so good as Speed's cock moved in and out of her smoothly and slowly. Trixi didn't seem all that worried that Speed would cum inside of her in fact she was urging Speed on. "That's it honey, a little harder I want to feel you cum inisde of me." It didn't take any great effort on Speed's part to do so and he shot his load into Trixi's hot pussy thrusting hard each time he felt his spasim pass through him. Speed rolled off of Trixi with a sigh and they knew that they were satisfied that this was only the begining of their new and special relationship.

A sharp noise got Speed and Trixi to turn their heads towards the kitchen where they saw Pat Racer sitting on a chair naked her legs spread and a big smile on her face. "That was so wonderful you two." Pat finally managed to say after the last of her orgasmic spasim passed through her body. Pat held her arms open inviting Speed and Trixi to join her, Speed was quick to move into his mom's open arms, Trixi was a little more reluctant but she to went to join Speed. "My darlings." Pat crooned, "I hope that this will be the begining of a very special romance.

BJ
BJ
114 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bedrock Bedrooms Wilma & Pebbles get friendly, with help from Dino.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Backstage With Miley Miley Cyrus enjoys orgyin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Back in Black Merricat gets revenge on the people who hypnotized her.in Mind Control
Adult Comixx Blondie and Dagwood as you've never seen them!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Scooby Doo:Lil Porn Shop of Horrors Daphne learns ghosts are real.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories