Speedos are for Real Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed, jerking his hand away from the penis, and pushing it towards Jane.

The penis swung toward her like a large wrecking chain, knocking her back onto her butt. Her grip on the penis broke, and it snapped back and swung toward Tim even faster and harder, hitting him in the head, right above the eye. Tim dropped to the ground with a thud.

"Oh my god! Tim! Are you ok!" Jane screamed as she rushed to Tim's side. He was out cold, and had big black eye and a bruised forehead. Jane couldn't help but notice, though, that Tim's little penis was rock hard, all three inches of it standing at attention proudly.

"Someone help!" Jane yelled, "A massive black penis knocked my husband out!" But no one responded. No one heard her cry.

The black man put his big hand on her shoulder, "Ma'am, I don't think the staff is near the back of the store. They can't hear you. Look, I'm a doctor, maybe I can help."

She looked up at him, tears welling in her eyes, and nodded.

The black man knelt down next to her, next to her husband, and examined his black eye. She tried to look away, oh how she tried, but her eyes went back and she looked down below. She gasped at what she saw. The black man's mango-testicles hung low, so low they were resting on the floor. His penis, fat thick and dark, hung down, and folded at the point where it touched the floor, so that more than half of his length was horizontally resting on the ground.

"It looks like he has a concussion, and a very big bruise."

"Yes, it's very big and large." Jane said robotically, concentrating on the black man's penis.

"There appears to be no skull fracture or serious injury." He put his hand on her shoulder again. "Mam, I'm really sorry about this," he said.

"oh . . . what . . . oh, it's ok, but what should we do?" Jane said, sniffling.

"Let's rest him with his head up. Try to get him to wake up. Um, but there's no place . . ."

"What about the stall?" Jane offered.

"Good idea. Let's move him."

Still crouching, the black man moved around to the back of Tim. As he did so, the head of his penis dragged across the floor and over Tim's body. Jane wanted to say something, but didn't. Together, Jane and the black man dragged Tim into the right stall where Tim had changed. They propped Tim up on the bench and rested his head against the wall. The stall door clicked behind them.

All this time, Jane had her eyes on the black man's cock and balls. But Jane was not the only one noticing something. After Jane and the black man propped Tim up, Jane was still bent over, attending to Tim. While bent over, her breasts pressed forward large and full in her top.

"Now what?" She stood up straight, and turned her body to the black man.

The black man looked away embarrassed. Jane noticed that his massive penis, previously flaccid and pointing to the ground, now was in half-turgid state. It was filling with blood at sight of Jane's breasts. It was half-erect, buoyant, suspended in front of him, the hardness and weight of a family-sized kielbasa from a local supermarket.

"I'm sorry. You're just very beautiful." He said.

"That's ok. Can I say something?"

"Sure."

"I've never seen a thingy your size before." Jane's shyness was going away.

"I am larger than normal."

"I'd say. How big does it get? If you don't mind me asking."

"I'm not sure, I've never measured. But it sure makes it hard to walk."

As they spoke, the man's penis continued to enlarge, fattening up like baseball bat pointed directly at Jane's face.

"Never measured? And you're tinkles, I mean your large balls, how big do they get?"

"I think they're always just big."

He was fully hard now, his penis extending nearly a foot and a half. His penis was so large that it made the dressing stall looked very small and tight. She tried to step away, but her back hit the wall.

"Um, I don't want to be . . ."

"Yes, what?"

She threw caution to the wind: "Mr. Negro, can I touch your testicles?"

"Sure," he smiled.

She reached out and grabbed onto one of his mango-sized testicles.

"Mmmm. It's warm. It feels nice."

She couldn't get her hand all the way around it.

"It's large too. Not exactly round though," she said in wonder, as if she had never seen a man naked before.

She felt the veins on the testicle pulsing with blood. There must be a lot of "special life juice" in these tinkles, she thought to herself.

"If you don't mind." She said. Without asking, she reached out to grab the black man's other testicle. It was warm too. She had to get so close to the man that now his massive black hard penis was resting on her shoulder. She could smell it. She rolled around the two testicles and the man's nut sack in her hands, playing with them.

Again, she was amazed. Her she was in a small stall, feeling a negro's balls while her husband was conked out, naked next to her on a bench.

She let his big balls go. They dropped down, and bounced around against each other before settling back into their sack.

"Don't your large testicles ever shrink up into your body?"

"No. Testicles, especially ones as large as mine, normally drop down out of the body in puberty. Why do you ask?"

"No reason. . . and they're moving! Look at them. I've never seen that." She gazed in awe as the black man's huge balls turned and rolled in their sack, all by themselves.

"Yes, all testicles move. Mine are just larger so it's easier to see. They are producing sperm."

"Special life juice?"

"Sperm. I guess sperm does fertilize, so it might be thought of a life juice, I guess."

"Can I see a little of yours?" Jane asked.

"That might take a bit. I'd have to reach orgasm."

"My husband can do it in 5 or 10 seconds. It's only a drop or two after all."

"Well, with all due respect mam, he is not well . . ."

"I know, his penis and balls are smaller than yours, and so easier to stimulate, and the sperm doesn't have to travel very far."

"Exactly," the black man said, "You learn very quickly."

The black man's cock was still rock hard. The head was taught, full. It looked almost angry, Jane thought. On the shaft, there was a large vein as thick as Tim's penis.

"Mr. Negro?"

"You shouldn't call me Mr. Negro."

"Ok. Um, Mr. Black man, can I touch your penis? Maybe I can help you give me a drop or two of life juice, I mean sperm, to see? Do black men have sperm like white men?"

"So many questions. First things first, you can touch it."

She reached out and grabbed the man's penis. It was boiling hot to the touch, and felt as hard as steel. For a moment, she underestimated its power. Her grip was too loose, and the cock broke her grip and slipped out of her hand. It bounced around, slapping her on the side. She got a determined look on her face, and grabbed at it again, this time more fiercely. Once she got a hold of it, she held on tightly.

"You won't get away this time." She said to the penis.

"Keep control of it."

"Gosh this is unreal," she said, thinking aloud, "It's like holding onto to a totem pole, or one of those poles they have in a fire house. I could almost slide down. You could play baseball with this thing, or even hockey." She grabbed the penis at the end, on the end, and pretended like she was taking a swing.

"What happens if I push it down and let it go?"

"Try it."

Jane pushed the Negro's cock down, and let it go. It came swinging back up and then fell back down, bouncing and then eventually assuming its erect position, pointing straight at Jane's face.

"Wow."

"It has a mind of its own, and will punish you if you don't make sure you have a handle on it. Why don't you massage it a bit? You might be able to see some sperm."

She nodded, and started to jack the black man off. Even with both hands on the penis, there was ample room on the shaft. She jacked her hands in opposite directions, first both hands going toward each other, then away. She jacked and she jacked that massive shaft. The black man started moaning. She continued to jack. Her hands were getting tired, but she was excited and was determined to make him finish. He moaned louder, his eyes started to go to the back of his head.

"Is it ok?" She asked, pumping his penis.

"I'm going to . . . I'm going to. . ." He stuttered.

"Let me get a handy-wipe to collect your drops of life juice." She reached to her purse with one hand, while the other continued to pump.

"Handy wipe not big enough," the black grunted. He reached and grabbed the nearest thing, which was Tim's underwear on the bench.

"No! not that," Jane tried to grab the underwear away from him with her free hand. But it was too late.

The first spurt of cum came out like water gushing out of a fire hydrant. The spurt missed Jane by a few inches, and splashed all over the wall and onto Tim. The black man put the underwear in front of his cockhead to catch the second spurt, which was just as massive as the first.

"Holy fire engine! Holy shower hose! Holy water pump!" Jane screamed, as spurt after spurt of cum shot forth from the black man's penis. The cum didn't dribble out like her husband's, it gushed out like an open faucet. The black man's face was contorted, and he grunted. Soon Tim's underwear was overflowing with cum, which began dripping to the floor.

The black man finally stopped shaking. He breathed deeply.

"Oh god, that was great." He said, handing Tim's underwear to Jane. She took it from him reluctantly. It looked like a soiled and dirty diaper, and it was still dripping cum.

Tim was stirring a bit, almost talking in his sleep. "Big black . . .knock out. . . Jane . . . Hawaii. . ."

Jane turned toward Tim. "Honey it's ok, I'm here," she said, patting his chest. She turned back to the black man. He was out walking out the door to the stall, his large penis flopping to and fro, to and fro.

"Wait!" She called to the black man, "How will I find you? I mean, don't you have to give your diagnosis to our doctor. Shouldn't I get your card?"

He grabbed his clothes from the other stall. She saw him stuffing his sausage and balls into his pants. He pulled his wallet out, and took out a card from within. He handed it to her.

"Bye bye," he said. She waived.

Then quietly she said to herself: "Goodbye Mr. Negro with the big fat dong."

The black man turned and walked out of the store. She looked down at the card. It had his number and contact information, and . . . his name.

12