Sperm Bank

Story Info
She gets double vaginal penetration at the clinic.
731 words
3.04
112.8k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

I had called the Willis Institute for Fertility on Wednesday and inquired about the institute's high turnout rate. I had been trying to become pregnant for 4 years without luck. My ex-husband left me over it. I had all but given hope until I saw an advertisement in the back of 'Cosmopolitan'.

The ad read "100% success rate in becoming pregnant. Call us today and we will schedule you for an interview."

I was so excited since I definitely wanted to be a mom.

My interview was scheduled for Friday. That gave me two days to pull myself together and get used to the idea that I would become a mother. Friday morning I walked into the institute and gave my name.

"Rigth this way Ms. Starr," the receptionist instructed me as he accompanied me into the conference room. I took a seat on one of the many leather upholstered chairs and glanced around the room. I quickly noticed a blackboard with several numbers written on it. They were '5,10,15,20,25'. I could not figure out what the numbers meant. Anyhow it didn't matter because Dr. Willis walked right in and introduced himself to me.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Starr, I am Herbert Willis, M.D. expert in infertility. I gather you are here because you want to get pregnant. I assure you YOU WILL BECOME A MOTHER it just depends if you are receptive."

"Of course I am receptive. I've wanted children for the past 4 years," I answered.

"Good Ms. Starr. Shall we proceed with the interviewing process?"

"Whenever you are ready, doctor," I replied.

Next Dr. Willis asked me to go into a room with him where the interview would take place. As I followed him I began to get a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. Something felt out of place but I could not identify it. Besides the receptionist being a man and the doctor being a man, I ascertained that I WAS THE ONLY WOMAN IN THIS OFFICE.

I began to get a bit apprehensive as the doctor told me to disrobe and lay flat on a raised table.

"Why, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'm just going to examine you, don't worry you will do fine," he said as he patted my right shoulder.

Dr. Willis handed me a gown and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I undressed, slowly and dressed in the gown then laid down on the table. A few minutes later Dr. Willis walked in ALONG WITH ABOUT 20 GUYS.

"Ms. Starr the interviewing process is about to begin," Dr. Willis said perfectly calm as he unzipped his pants and took out his gigantic 12" cock.

NOW I UNDERSTOOD HIS 100% rate in achieving pregnancy. His patient's were all gang banged by him and all these men!!! Well I guess I asked for it. The men were all coming towards me.

Three of them pinned my arms and legs down as Dr. Willis spread my thighs.

"Let's see how wet you are CUNT!" he said as he slipped three fingers into me simultaneously.

"So you are really ready open up and say AHHHHH," he told me as he shoved his enormous cock into my slippery pussy. I was filled to the max. I felt him growing even more inside of me. Then I felt him release his seed deep within me.

Two other guys with huge cocks of about 10" each both mounted me at the same time inserting their cocks AT THE SAME TIME in my pussy as they plunged and pumped my pussy hard, VERY HARD. They each grunted as they spilled their gooey cum into my cervix. There were about 20 other men that entered the room all rubbing their cocks. I could see the precum oozing from the tips of their cocks.

One after the other and sometimes simultaneously they fucked and came in my pussy. It was about 3AM when they were all done. So much cum was oozing from my pussy that I had to place my bunched up gown between my legs to absorb all the sticky cum left in me. But I was happy. I KNEW I WOULD BECOME PREGNANT.

Now I just had to worry if I had enough funds to cover the check I would have to write to Dr. Willis.

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers