Spermator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels like that sometimes," he answered, his eyes focused intently on her pumping hands.

It took about another five minutes of constant stimulation on his penis, but Rebecca's diligence was rewarded when Manuel's cock finally decided to respond. To her and her colleagues' great delight, his prick was now as solid as a rock and primed to ejaculate. It stood outward at an angle, proud and defiant in all its nine-inch glory.

"You did it, doctor!" the boy cried as Rebecca's hands flew rapidly up and down over the length of his greasy shaft.

"You're a magician, Rebecca!" Christiana laughed.

Diana, sensing that the boy was coming close to ejaculation, asked Francesca to find a container to capture the semen so that it didn't soil the carpet. In the next room Francesca found a big glass beaker and placed it in front of Manuel's prick, waiting for the upcoming release of sperm.

"Try to get it all in the container," she advised the boy. "Our cleaning bills are high enough as it is."

Her comment made everyone laugh, including Manuel.

"I think this boy is getting ready to give up his sperm to us ladies!" Rebecca squealed as she coaxed the cum out of his balls with her two strong hands. "I'm going to drain every drop of spunk from these big nuts of yours, Manuel. We all want to watch you shoot your hot cum for us!"

Sensing he was near orgasm, Rebecca stroked his cock furiously with one hand while the other hand grasped his huge scrotum and squeezed gently. The other doctors leaned forward in their chairs, anxious to watch him ejaculate.

As Francesca lowered the container in front of his cock, the boy preempted her, forcing his cock upward and away from the bowl.

"Holy shit!" he cried as his bloated penis shot out a huge wad of semen that spurted high up into the air above Rebecca's head and flew across the room at lightning speed to land on a tray of medical instruments twenty feet away.

"In the bowl!" Diana screamed to her friend. "Catch his cum in the bowl!"

The doctors reacted with both surprise and delight as they watched Rebecca's constantly stroking hand provoke one giant cumshot after another, all of which now splashed safely into the container that Francesca deftly moved into position in front of the spurting prick.

"I love it!" Rebecca shrieked as she watched the ropes of sperm fly out of Manuel's prick with each upward pull of her talented hand. "I get so excited watching a big dick give up its jizz. Keep shooting baby!"

Manuel could do nothing but comply. The intense pleasure of being jerked off by the beautiful, blonde Swede was overpowering. But to finally experience an orgasm after months of not being able to do so was even more exciting.

"Keep going!" he cried, as she violently masturbated him. "I'm still fucking coming!"

Rebecca and her colleagues watched in amazement as Manuel's cock sent rope after rope of hot sperm into the bowl, causing them to react with cries of joy.

"Bravo Diana!" Francesca shouted as she watched the bowl fill up with cum. "Bravo Rebecca!"

"Look at all that sperm!" Constance roared. "Is everybody watching this?"

Christiana had seen it all before and her reaction to Manuel's masturbation was one of detached amusement. She looked at Diana who was held spellbound by the vast amounts of semen that were being coaxed into the bowl by Rebecca's uncompromising handjob, and she smiled to herself. Now Diana would understand what she, Christiana, had known for a very long time: the immense satisfaction that comes from helping others by virtue of one' own hard work; for even though Rebecca was indeed a brilliant masturbatrix, the real credit had to go to Diana and her creation, Spermator.

The boy continued to ejaculate for almost a full minute before his penis finally lost its erection. By the time he was finished ejaculating, the bowl was completely full of sperm.

"Can you believe it?" Francesca exclaimed, holding the container high for all to see. "Look at all it all!"

"That was fucking great!" Manuel cried, overjoyed at having been able to climax in such a dramatic way.

He watched as Francesca passed the bowl around from doctor to doctor, each woman reacting with appreciation for his great effort.

"Thank you, doctor," he said to Rebecca, who patted his cock gently and smiled. Her fingers were dripping with his sperm.

"Don't mention it," she said to him as she got up and walked to the sink where she quickly washed and dried her hands.

During the next hour the remainder of the men were interviewed, and five of them were masturbated by both Rebecca and Francesca with no results. It seemed as if Manuel was the only one who had recovered his sex drive.

That evening Diana invited Christiana, Rebecca, and Francesca to dinner at her apartment in downtown Rome. After dinner the women discussed the failure of the nine other test subjects to achieve an erection.

"It troubles me greatly," Diana said somberly. "It was bad enough that those five guys couldn't get hard—no reflection on you Rebecca—but the rest of them seemed totally indifferent when offered to get their dicks stroked. No young and virile man could turn down an offer like that."

"Unless Spermator is not working like we thought," Francesca replied.

"But the blood tests revealed otherwise. Each of those nine men should be so horny by now that they'd fuck a keyhole!"

Rebecca shrugged. "Well, you can't blame me. If they were that horny then those five guys would have creamed in my hands seconds after I made contact."

"No one is blaming you," Diana said. "But something is wrong."

"I don't know what you're so concerned about, Diana," Christiana said as she ran her fingers idly across the rim of her wine glass. "Manuel appears to be reacting well and at least one other guy had an ejaculation a few days ago. You know the drug is going to behave differently in different patients."

"I know that Chrissy, but it's been two entire weeks. What if they don't orgasm tomorrow? I'm going to look like a fool."

"Is that what you're worried about?"

Diana looked down at the floor. "I'm ashamed to admit it, but yes, I am."

"Oh, Diana," Christiana said in a cheerful tone. "No one is going to think you're a fool—certainly not your friends. I mean, the prostitutes might be disappointed but the interns will surely understand."

"I'm not so sure about that," she said glumly.

"You don't want to get a lecture from me do you?"

"Not really."

"Well, then let me offer this tiny bit of advice: there are no guarantees—about anything. And especially in this case. There are simply too many variables."

Francesca threw her hands up in the air and looked at her friend. "I try to tell her that all the time but does she listen? No!"

"I can't help it," Diana said. "I'm a worrier."

"Well worrying isn't going to do you a damn bit of good," Rebecca said. "You even said it yourself. Spermator will be at its optimal levels in the bloodstream tomorrow. If the experiment proves to be a failure, then I would start worrying."

"She's right, Diana," Christiana agreed. "Tomorrow is your target day. Put your worries to rest until then."

************

At 9:00 a.m. the following day the doors of medical lab A were opened to admit all twelve doctors, two dozen female interns, and the ten test subjects. The doctors seated themselves on a raised platform facing the audience of interns. Between them stood a recliner equipped with leather straps. There were other medical devices scattered across the room, ostensibly to measure heart rate, blood pressure, and other vital statistics during the experiment.

A few minutes later the prostitutes arrived; all seven of them and all invariably pretty. These were not the average streetwalker variety but the highest caliber female escort money could buy. Diana told them to sit down next to the doctors and to make themselves comfortable. The doctor had insisted that each woman forego their traditional formal wear and adopt a more casual attire in the attempt to make the men feel more at ease. The seven women chatted loudly with each other and the other doctors, eager to find out as much as possible about the experiment.

After preliminaries had been attended to, Diana addressed the audience and presented a brief overview of the experiment. Some of the interns appeared slightly apprehensive to learn that they were going to be watching a group of men being masturbated to orgasm in front of them, but Diana assured them that is was all being done in the name of science. Once she had explained the deleterious effects the toxin was having upon the men, and what she had hoped to achieve with Spermator, even the most anxious of them settled down and waited patiently for the experiment to begin.

"If I wasn't clear about this," she said to the interns, "then I apologize. These men need all the support and encouragement we can give them, so please try not to act in an unprofessional manner."

"Is it true that all these guys are going to be made to ejaculate?" asked a thin, studious-looking girl with pigtails.

"Yes," Diana replied. "At least I hope so. You are all here to witness the effectiveness of Spermator, as you are aware. I expect that we will be witnessing some very robust ejaculations resulting in the emission of vast quantities of sperm. My advice to you girls is to sit back, take notes, and enjoy the fireworks."

The girls giggled amongst themselves when they heard this, a look of anticipation in their eyes.

The doctor answered a few more questions and then turned her attention to the prostitutes.

"Julia," she said to a tall redhead in black shorts. "Are you and the girls ready?"

"Whenever you need us," she replied, her broad smile revealing a set of perfect white teeth.

"You all know what to do?"

"Of course," she laughed. "You want us to make the men cum. That is our specialty."

Julia's friends broke out in laughter and made several lewd comments to each other, their gaiety offsetting the clinical atmosphere that hung over the lab like a shroud.

Daniel O'Brien was the first man to expose his teenage body to the roomful of eager women. Once he removed his clothes, Francesca and Diana strapped him into the recliner, which was then tilted at a 45-degree angle facing the interns. The doctors adjusted their chairs in a semicircle around him in order to witness every motion of his firm, compact body.

"Our subjects are restrained because we don't know what kind of reaction, if any, to expect once the ejaculatory process, instigated by the drug, begins," Diana explained to the interns.

"Are you expecting a violent reaction, doctor DiAngelo?" one of the girls asked.

"It's possible. That's why we secure their hands and feet—to protect themselves from harm and the ladies servicing them."

The interns could barely contain their amusement upon hearing the word "ladies" ascribed to the group of prostitutes. But their amused looks turned to ones of envy when one of the "ladies," whose name was Claudia, strutted up to Daniel and, upon Diana's command, began to perform fellatio on him.

Claudia was a striking beauty—statuesque, with raven-black hair that fell to her waist, large blue eyes, and a mouth that was made for sucking cock. When Daniel saw her kneel before him his entire body tensed up.

"Daniel O'Brien," Diana said, addressing the interns, "is an eighteen-year-old man from Ireland who has not had an erection since exposure to Triethylene X, which, as you all know, was introduced into the air over three months ago by accident and subsequently has affected a significant portion of the male population worldwide. During this three-month period, Daniel has experienced one nocturnal emission, and that occurred just a few nights ago, and that was only after taking Spermator for a period of two weeks."

"It would appear that your drug is having a positive effect, doctor," said a pretty intern with curly blonde hair.

"So it would seem. But our experiment here today should tell us more."

"Why did you find it necessary to bring in these...these ladies to have sex with the men?" another girl asked as Claudia's mouth opened wide to engulf Daniel's flaccid cock.

"We wanted to give our patients as much stimulation as possible in order to induce orgasm. That's why the ladies are here."

"It sure beats looking at pictures, honey," one of the prostitutes, whose name was Gina, said to the inquiring student.

"Are there any more questions?" Diana asked the interns.

The group was silent for a moment and then one girl, a rather pale, skinny student with long brown hair, raised her hand.

"Yes, what is it?" Diana asked.

"Can we take part in the experiment too?"

"Well, I don't know," the doctor replied. "I personally have no objection to it, but it would mean that you would have to perform handjobs on the men. Is that something you would want to do?"

"I wouldn't mind," the girl replied cheerily. "And I know there are some other girls here who wouldn't mind either."

Diana surveyed the faces of the young medical students as they reacted to Claudia's blowjob. Many of them seemed quite willing to participate, affirming by mood and gesture the claim made by their eager counterpart.

"Well, if you girls have no problem with it," Diana said, "neither do I. But we must give deference to the ladies."

One girl, a cute redhead with big tits, had been taking notes up until this time but now raised her head to gaze at Daniel, whose face expressed the keenest delight at having his prick so expertly sucked by the beautiful vixen.

"What if your drug doesn't work," the girl asked Diana. "Does that mean the end of the human race?"

In all the time since Diana had begun work on synthesizing Spermator, she had never once considered the possibility of her drug not working. She realized there might be problems along the way, and that any failure could make her look foolish. But she always believed the drug would ultimately be successful. Yet the question took her by surprise—and it was a valid one. If enough men were affected, and if there was no cure for the malady, then it was within the realm of probability that the human race could go extinct within only several generations. She turned around to look at Christiana and her other colleagues seeking some kind of assurance that maybe she was wrong, but they already knew what she was silently thinking, and they remained nonplussed.

"It is possible that if Spermator doesn't work, then our existence on this planet could be seriously threatened," the doctor replied. "But there is every reason to believe that it will work, so I would suggest that we try to remain positive and not waste our energies in idle speculation."

"What do you mean by 'seriously threatened'?" the girl asked.

"I would venture to say that we would either become an endangered species or the human population will be diminished to the point where we will face utter extinction."

"But it's not going to come to that," Constance suddenly said to the girl. "Dr. DiAngelo told you to remain positive, and I think it best that we do not dwell on 'what if' scenarios."

The girl was going to reply but thought the better of it and turned her attention back to Daniel.

Claudia had been sucking on the young man's prick for almost three minutes and he was still flaccid. His expression was almost apologetic when his eyes met Diana's, but she just smiled and encouraged Claudia to continue.

For a woman of Claudia's beauty and sexual prowess, to be confronted with an unresponsive cock after using every trick in her libidinous sexual armory was exasperating. Under normal circumstances no man would have been able to hold on to his sperm after such a splendid assault on his manhood. After another few minutes of desperate sucking and manipulation of Daniel's stubborn penis, the woman finally gave up in disgust.

"Either this guy is a homosexual or his libido is dead," she complained as she stood up. "I can do nothing with him."

With that, the disgruntled woman returned to her seat, her companions offering consoling words but to no avail. Julia offered to fellate the boy and Diana agreed, but her efforts, as intensely erotic as they were, likewise failed to produce an erection.

Daniels' face registered extreme disappointment when he saw that the pretty girl could not stimulate him to grow much beyond his irritatingly partially erect state.

"I'm sorry," he said to Julia. "It's not your fault."

"Of course not!" she replied annoyed. "It's you! The drug you got inside you—it keeps you soft! Fare l'impossibile!"

"What does that mean?

"It means this is impossible to do!"

"That's enough, Julia," Diana said. "Please return to your seat."

The offended woman strutted back to her chair in a huff, her unsuccessful attempt to vivify Daniel's recalcitrant penis a potent reminder that she had failed in the one thing she had always prided herself upon: controlling a man's cock.

Diana told Francesca to free Daniel from the recliner and then asked him to leave the room. As he exited, he apologized to the doctor, but she told him not to worry. He seemed to take little comfort in her assurances as he walked out the door, but she kept a smile on her face nonetheless. Inside she was feeling nervous. She knew that she would face a major setback if none of the men could be induced to ejaculate. And after Socrates, Sven, and Benjamin all failed to produce an erection, even after all forms of stimulation—both human and mechanical—had been tried, the threat of postponing the experiment became a distinct possibility.

It was now Manuel's turn to be locked into the recliner. The handsome young Cuban seemed almost cavalier in the way he waltzed into the room, waving to the interns and greeting the doctors and prostitutes with a big smile. The interns clearly appreciated his relaxed, charming manner, not to mention his fine physique and friendly attitude. He smiled at Francesca as she strapped him into the device, looking confident and serene.

"Manuel Hernandez is eighteen years old from Havana, Cuba," Diana began. "He says he has no sex drive and that he no longer experiences morning erections, which, as you know, is not normal. However, he was able to get an erection last night followed by a very substantial orgasm. So far, he is the only man in this group who has been able to do so. We are hoping for a repeat performance today. Are you ready, Manuel?"

"Yes, doctor."

Diana pointed to one of the prostitutes, a very sexy blonde with a tight ass and long legs, to service the young man. Her name was Jessica, and she had the face of an angel. But the most enticing aspect of her appearance was her pouting lips, which always seemed to be inviting the admission of a cock between them. She walked up to Manuel and kissed him squarely on the mouth—something many prostitutes would never do. But she did do it, and whether by design or not, it had a profound effect on Manuel, who moaned with pleasure. She had only barely touched his genitals when he was already sporting a huge erection. The entire room applauded and cheered.

"I think he likes you!" one of the interns shouted to Jessica.

The woman, proud of her achievement, began to fellate Manuel's prick, which was quite an ample specimen. Thoroughly aroused herself, she then unzipped the back of her dress and stood up to expose her huge tits to the boy, who immediately shoved as much of the succulent flesh as he could into his mouth. The other prostitutes laughed and cheered her on.

Relishing the sensation of having the beautiful woman's tits to suck on, Manuel starting groaning loudly, rubbing his face between the two luscious mounds in complete ecstasy when his mouth was not occupied with a nipple. Jessica moaned with pleasure, her hands tugging on his huge organ with increased pressure.

123456...9