Spermator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dibolique continued to smoke her cigarette, totally bemused by her slave's energetic display. She seemed pleased by his performance but it was clear that she was not entirely satisfied. Once again she raised the feather and applied it to his cockhead. Her assistant took up a chair next to the slave and massaged his huge testicles with a rough and callous approach. Within seconds he was ready to ejaculate once again.

Holding his huge balls in her little gloved hand, and squeezing them as hard as she could, the little blonde girl drove the index finger of her left hand into his rectum and began massaging his prostate. That action, combined with her ball squeezing and Diabolique's tickling feather, drove him over the edge.

Rich cream exploded from his dork, the pasty fluid arching high over the heads of the nearest women and splashing into the bodies of audience members in the far back rows. Diana counted nearly a dozen such ejaculations—all approximately equal in length and duration—that were propelled in vicious fury into the screaming crowd.

Eva was spellbound, as were all the doctors, as they watched rope after rope of Udo' s milky tribute find its way onto the ecstatic and scrambling group of onlookers. "It's quite amazing, isn't it? To be able to control a man's orgasm that way," she noted coyly.

"I find it highly erotic myself," Abigail said.

"Look!" Constance remarked, turning her head toward one particular table. "There are two women masturbating in the front row!"

Indeed. Several women had brought themselves to orgasm only moments before, completely absorbed in the breathtaking display of Udo's exemplary performance. This fact was not lost on Diabolique, who grinned wickedly to see people abandon themselves to their lust as they watched her coax load after load of Udo's sticky semen into the air.

After Udo had stopped ejaculating, he was allowed a momentary respite, after which the tantalizing feather was once more brought to bear on his still erect cock. By this time Diabolique's cigarette was reduced to half its length and she had already provoked her slave to ejaculate four times. She turned to him now, his body covered in sweat and his prick glistening with the remnants of his last orgasm.

As the feather once again tickled the sensitive underside of his glans, his prick rose up in slavish obedience to his mistresses' command. The blonde girl pulled up a chair and simply watched this time as Diabolique rapidly ran the feather up and down the sperm-coated shaft.

Diana and the rest of the women in the audience held their breath, expecting nothing more to happen after seeing Udo's balls drained so expertly moments before.

"I don't think he has anything left in him," she said to Francesca.

"I think you're wrong," her friend replied.

To their incredible surprise, the feather once again worked its magic on Udo's massive prick. Rearing back like a piece of heavy artillery, his giant pecker cannon relinquished its creamy contents in stellar bursts of glorious, white, effervescent globs, splashing wildly in every direction, the long, arcing ropes inciting howls of delight from his devoted audience. It was such an energetic display that the young blonde girl could not hold back her own excitement, screaming with laughter every time Udo's schlong ejected yet another incomprehensibly long rope of sperm.

"Incredible!" Diana muttered to herself as she watched Udo's cock spasm again and again, firing volley after volley of potent nut juice into the air.

"I told you!" Francesca laughed. "It's those fucking huge balls of his!"

With a nod from her mistress, the blonde girl once again took hold of Udo's long penis and began jerking him off even as his orgasm subsided. This time he would enjoy no pause between ejaculations. Using her right hand to masturbate him and with her left middle finger stimulating his prostate, the willful girl deftly brought him to a quick and explosive climax.

As her hand travelled rapidly from the tip to the base of his shaft, Udo surrendered another incredibly giant load of semen to the utter astonishment of the crowd. This time his orgasm lasted for almost a full minute and it looked as if he might pass out from the all the excitement. But his lust kept him focused and he looked down upon his prick, now being stroked feverishly by the lovely young girl at his knees, and gave himself up to her demanding hand job.

The spurts of semen shot out at astonishing speed, coating the young girl's hand and running in rivulets down her arm. The ejaculations were not as violent as before but were smaller in force and more plentiful in amount. The women in the front rows were now laughing and shouting so hard that it felt to Diana as if the roof was going to cave in at any moment.

Suddenly, right in the middle of his orgasm, the girl abruptly took her hand away and Diabolique resumed stimulation of his cock with the feather. Udo's ejaculations continued unabated. His prick reacted with a mind of its own, totally under the external control of his wanton mistress. The floor in front of him was inundated with sperm.

"There goes another one!" Olga exclaimed, as a particularly robust burst of white cream sailed effortlessly into the air.

"I've lost count!" Marion laughed.

"This is unbelievable!" Maria added, her eyes following every stringy ejaculation as they shot forth from Udo's tortured loins.

When the big black man was finished shooting off, Diabolique indicated to her assistant, with hand gestures only, to bring a stool for Udo to sit on. This the girl did promptly, placing the stool a few feet to the right of Diabolique, which placed it exactly at center stage. With a snap of her fingers the girl brought out another stool and placed it to the right of Udo. The girl then sat down to observe what was to come next.

Dibolique pointed to the stool and Udo immediately sat down. His cock was incredibly still fully erect and his balls showing signs of distension. The evil mistress continued to smoke on her cigarette completely indifferent to her slave or assistant. She looked straight ahead out into the audience, her eyes making contact with some imaginary object in the distance.

"That fucking cock is so big it's hitting him in the chin!" Sheila laughed.

A woman sitting behind her, a cute, auburn-haired local, laughed too. "You enjoy watching him cum?"

"I love it," Sheila replied. "I find it extremely erotic."

"So do I. For a man to cum like that he has to be very well trained."

"I agree. I think Diabolique is quite talented."

"What until you see what she forces him to do now."

"You've seen this show before?" Diana asked the woman.

"Once before in Paris. But I don't want to spoil it for you. Watch!"

With a simple nod of her head in Udo's direction, Diabolique signified to the well-hung slave that he lower his head and take the tip of his cock into his mouth. This he did without delay. With another nod the assistant fell to her knees in front of Udo and began massaging his huge testicles with both hands, kneading them roughly as his mouth absorbed several more inches of his turgid black meat.

"The girl is helping to force more sperm to come out," the auburn-haired woman said to Diana.

"I don't mean to be rude, but I'm a medical doctor. Sperm cannot be forced out that way."

"You'll see," the woman replied, grinning broadly.

Udo continued to fellate himself while the women in the audience cheered him on. He now had a full six inches of his prick deep inside his mouth and his head bobbed up and down in a rapid but strictly timed fashion. Every now and then Diabolique would look over at him to mark his progress. Her cigarette was almost out.

"He's going to cum any second now," the auburn-haired woman said aloud to the group of doctors.

"You shouldn't tell them, mother," a young teenage girl said to the woman. "Be quiet!"

"Are you mother and daughter?" Christiana asked the woman.

"Yes. Many of the women here tonight have brought their daughters with them."

"For heaven's sake, why? Some of them look too young to be here."

"I assure you, every girl is over eighteen. That's the law in Italy."

"But why bring them to see this?"

The woman laughed. "Why? Because we teach our girls how to control men. This is how they learn, by watching the mistress and her slave. What better way is there?"

Marion groaned loudly. "Bloody hell! You are progressive!"

The woman was going to respond but just at that moment the audience started suddenly chanting.

"Suck, suck, suck!" they shouted in unison as Udo's head flew up and down his long pole.

"Watch!" the woman said excitedly to Diana. "Keep your eyes on his cock!"

Seeing he was about to cum, the young blonde assistant moved quickly away and watched from a safe distance as Udo brought his massive prick to orgasm. Diabolique turned her head to watch the explosion, expressing her usual diffidence.

Suddenly, Udo's head reared back just as the head between his legs reared back of its own accord, unmanned yet ready to fire. With the entire crowd laughing and cheering, the slave's massive dick spat out a thick wad of heavy cream that shot up into the air a good ten feet above his head and out into the first row of tables. They women squealed with delight upon seeing this amazing explosion of sperm.

Jet after jet of sticky spunk found its way into the screaming audience and all around the stage, as the women urged him to keep shooting. He obliged them with one cumshot after another, each one as long and forceful as the one before it, coating the entire platform with his white seed. To see his cock bob back and forth with a life of its own amused the women to no end, the younger girls in the audience reacting to the spectacle with unbridled glee, having never before been witness to such an incredible sexual feat.

"There's goes another big fat load!" one of the teenagers in the back row shouted.

Udo's balls convulsed with each spasm of his cock, supplying the necessary sperm demanded from his ever pulsating cock.

For his part, Udo remained quite indifferent to what was happening in his genitals. He never once showed any emotion or any feeling at all. But his behavior was quite in keeping with the mood of his mistress and the young girl who served her—all three moving almost robot-like through the entire show. After what seemed a full three minutes, the salvos of semen subsided and Udo stood up before his mistress and bowed. He was greeted with a thunderous applause.

"You are wonderful, Mistress Diabolique!" the auburn-haired woman screeched.

The cigarette Diabolique was smoking was now reduced to a nub. Throwing the holder away she rose from her chair and strode triumphantly to the center of the stage, the recipient of a thunderous round of applause. Nina and Talia rushed onstage to congratulate her on her splendid achievement as the rounds of approbation continued unabated. Udo stood motionless, his bald pate glistening in the stark blue illumination. The show was over.

The club was a mess. There was sperm everywhere. Miraculously, the area where Diana and her colleagues sat was relatively unscathed, but puddles of Udo's semen had formed only a few feet from where they sat, and stood as proof that what they had witnessed was real and not faked. Amidst the continuing applause, Diabolique led her slave and the blonde girl via the same route from which they had entered. Nina and Talia thanked everyone for coming and left the stage with big smiles as the house music came on. It had been a spectacular performance.

"I am completely and utterly amazed," Diana said to her colleagues. "Juliette, you are a very kinky woman!"

"I knew you needed to get away from your work for a while. We all did. I hope you're not disappointed."

"Disappointed? Are you kidding? I'm going to head home right now and break out the old vibrator!"

Her friends laughed.

"I still can't get over it," Sheila said. "I've seen guys shoot off like horses before, but this! It's unreal."

"And all without uttering one word—to anyone! I mean, how long did it take her to finish that cigarette? Six...seven minutes? And she had that guy shooting off like crazy!"

"I loved every minute of it," Christiana said. "To think that Udo could ejaculate like that without the help of any drug. Lucky man!"

"It was his balls," Rebecca noted. "They were almost as big as Joey's."

"Who's Joey?" Diana asked.

"Joey Balls was a guy who had testicles the size of coconuts," Christiana replied. "He suffered from elephantiasis of the scrotum. But he could shoot the most amazing wads."

"He was a freak, just like Udo," Rebecca said. "I assume they will burn themselves out eventually."

"What do you mean?" Diana inquired.

"Well, their reproductive systems can't handle such elevated levels of orgasmic delivery for long. Eventually their bodies will become incapable of producing anything more than a nominal amount of spermatic fluid. I thought you knew that."

"I never heard the word "burn" used in this fashion. Are you saying that with time these men will eventually lose their ability to have these huge orgasms?"

"In time, yes. The body can't maintain that level of ejaculate, big balls or not."

"But why? EJAX-472..."

"No," Christiana cut in. "EJAX was never meant to be taken forever. And even if it were, the human body would be subjected to the law of diminishing returns, much like a drug addict who enjoys a temporary high for a while but then has to bottom out. I think this guy Udo is a mutant. Probably has a recessive gene that could have lain dormant for generations. Any way you look at it, he's a freak."

"Yeah, but a wonderful freak!" Maria laughed.

It was time to go home. But something Christiana said stuck in Diana's mind. And when she finally did get to sleep, it was a fitful one.

************

Diana had only slept a few hours when she was suddenly awakened by the nightmarish image of a nucleotide sequence dancing in a field of twinkling stars that resembled a laughing, scornful set of mathematical equations. She stood on the edge of some cold, hard, indeterminate surface, balancing herself precariously to keep from falling off into infinite space, suspended in mid air like one of the shining orbs that twinkled malevolently all around her. She started violently, her heart racing and her face bathed in sweat. She reached for the night table and turned on the lamp. It was 5:30 a.m.

It had been a most disturbing dream, made all the more horrific because of the implausible way that the DNA structure had danced to and fro, cajoling her, mocking her, while she could only stare at it and watch it perform its fervent gesticulations in helpless dismay. The equations had formed the backdrop of this outlandish dance, twirling around in every conceivable way until they formed a heterogeneous blur that raced haphazardly across her entire visual spectrum. She rose from her bed, her body still shaking from the powerful sensations left behind from the afterimages imposed upon her stricken consciousness, and headed for the bathroom.

There was no point in going back to sleep. She washed and dressed and then took a light breakfast and turned on her computer. For the next hour she assiduously examined all the notes she had gathered from her experiments with the Spermator drug, trying to find a causal explanation for why it seemed to be working with Manuel but not the other patients. Another hour went by, and then another. It was now almost 8:00 a.m. In two hours she was scheduled to meet her colleagues at the University lab to make the decision whether or not to continue the experiment or call it off and let the test subjects go home. She had never felt so defeated.

But even as she felt her hopes at finding some clue to unlocking this cryptic mystery evaporate, the words Christiana had spoken to her the night before continued to stick in her head—mutant, recessive, dormant—and gave her no peace. There was something...something familiar that she was not seeing; some part of the puzzle that was not readily visible, but which she knew must exist. And then, in a most unexpected fashion, she experienced a flash of insight. The dancing nucleotide sequence held the answer. It had to. Everything she had done up to this point was correct. Manuel had been the only one who had responded successfully to Spermator, so there could be no doubt that the drug was certainly efficacious. But there was a reason why it worked in his case and not the others. The answer had to lie in the host's DNA—in the molecular structure of the genetic material itself.

Now she began to look at Manuel's nucleotide profile in earnest, and as she examined his latest DNA scans she found the answer she had been so desperately looking for. There it was, in black and white, as obvious as the nose on her face, but so simple a solution as to escape the combined scrutiny of herself and her esteemed colleagues.

She shouted for joy as her eyes called up one nucleotide sequence after the other, thanking Juliette and Christiana over and over again, exulting in her discovery. Without wasting any further time, she called Francesca and told her the exciting news.

"I want you to wake them all up and tell them what I just told you," she advised her friend. "And make sure that Manuel and the other patients stay put. Capisce?"

"Capisco," Francesca replied.

"I'll meet all of you at the lab in one hour. Get moving."

************

"Okay, you got us all up way too early, Diana," Sheila said through a yawn. "This better be good."

"I'm sorry. I know we all had a very late night, but I've found the answer. And Christiana gave me the key."

"What are you talking about, Diana?" Christiana asked, her lithe fingers languidly holding a bottle of mineral water to her mouth.

"It was Udo's performance that started me thinking that maybe there was a genetic basis for Manuel's successful reaction to Spermator. And then you mentioned 'recessive gene' and that this gene could have lain dormant for generations, which, in turn, could have qualified Udo as a mutant."

"I don't think the word 'mutant' is applicable in Manuel's case."

"Please Christiana, let me explain. We all know that the introduction of any new genetic character results from an instance of mutation, which is a base-pair sequence change within the DNA of a gene, or chromosome, of an organism resulting in the creation of a new character or trait not found in the non-mutant population. In studying Manuel's genetic profile, I discovered that he did indeed possess both a recessive and dormant gene that is directly responsible for preventing the inhibition of Spermator."

"We've been through their profiles several times and we found no abnormalities," Rebecca said. "How is it that you suddenly found something the rest of us didn't?"

"Because we're talking about a dormant gene! We weren't looking for it. Don't you see? After I examined the nucleotide sequence I discovered that there was a slight deviation in the base pair sequence—a chromosomal imbalance if you will—within the DNA nucleus itself. None of the other patients have this extra gene, which I have labeled 'M7'—the 'Manuel' gene. Without this gene the body cannot assimilate enough Spermator into the bloodstream, rendering it effectively useless."

Olga sighed heavily. "You're telling us that this one gene, this thing you call 'M7,' is the single causal factor in Manuel's ability to withstand the effects of Triethylene X?"

"Yes. But more than that, it has given him the capacity to produce vast quantities of sperm at an incredible rate. You saw as much yourselves during the experiment."

"Intriguing," Christiana said. "I would have never thought of it."

"I didn't even think to consider it myself," Diana replied solemnly. "But it was Udo's performance last night that got me to thinking that maybe the solution to the problem was not to be found in the traditional route we normally take in genetic research. And when you mentioned the word 'mutant,' that made a light go off in my head. I hardly slept at all last night."

123456...9