Sphere Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna is abducted by aliens and forced to mate.
2.1k words
3.85
107.9k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
testudo
testudo
138 Followers

Anna and Laura were driving back from a happy hour. It was a farewell for Anna, as she was going off to an internship the next day, and Laura would not see her for the rest of the summer. Laura, her roommate, had put together a gathering at the local bar with their friends to see Anna off. Physically, Anna and Laura could not be more different; Anna was tall, more than six feet, with a statuesque, muscular body that she used to good advantage on the basketball court. She kept her brown hair cut to the nape of her neck, which matched her serious but laid back demeanor. She had wide hips and a tight, powerful ass, but her breasts were on the small side. Laura was the opposite, tiny, only 5'4'', with a petite body. She had narrow hips and a skinny butt, but great breasts that stood out on her tiny frame, and long blond hair. Regardless of their physical differences, they had remarkably compatible personalities, which made them great roommates.

Suddenly, a green light flashed above them, illuminating the darkened night sky. Anna slammed on the breaks, blinded by the sudden brilliance. The light flashed brighter, overwhelming their senses and rendering them unconscious. When the light died away, the car was empty.

...

Anna awoke with a start; she was strapped to a table held at a steep angle, so tightly she could look neither left nor right. In front of her a blue glow opened into a doorway. The straps loosened and she was propelled through. When she came to rest she was in what looked like a largish studio apartment, except out the window, stars were lazily moving past. Lying on the bed reading was a guy about her age. He was unshaven, dressed in a t-shirt and sweats, looking like the stereotypical college slacker. He looked up, bored and... resigned. Despite the utter oddness of her circumstances, Anna remained calm and controlled, she was too level headed for even this to rock her.

"Where am I?" she asked the guy

In response the man shrugged and pointed a thumb to the window.

"Who are you?"

"Eric"

Getting irritated by his bored, monosyllabic responses Anna snapped "well, what are we doing here?"

Eric responded in a disinterested voice, as if he had had this conversation a hundred times before. "Long story short, we've been kidnapped by aliens who want us to mate, so they can eat the babies."

"That's not funny."

Eric shrugged "You're telling me, its totally fucked, but that doesn't make it any less true. There's no way out of it either. Trust me, I've tried, they've thought of everything."

Anna eyed him warily "Look, you stay away from me, I'm going to look around and see if there's a way out of here."

"Be my guest. Better hurry though, they spray you with an aphrodisiac if I don't jump you for a while."

Keeping an eye on Eric, Anna studied the room. Eric went back to reading; he had a well worn copy of I Have no Mouth, and I Must Scream.

Anna first checked the door, which was securely locked. She tapped on the windows; they were not glass, she figured they were much harder than glass. Besides, getting thrown into space was not the kind of escape she was looking for. She lifted a chair and hurled it with all her considerable might against the wall.

"Tried that," commented Eric.

Getting frustrated, Anna tried the computer. It had an unbelievable number of games, but no internet. She looked around. There was nothing else in the room worth mentioning, except Eric.

Eric

Anna hesitated, emotions briefly battled inside her.

Moving with the considerable grace she learned on the basketball court and soccer field, Anna ran toward the bed and leapt on top of Eric. She straddled him, pinning him with her superior weight.

and brought her hands down around his throat.

"What are you doing?"

"Ending this the only way I can."

"You idiot, you think I haven't tried to drown myself in the hot tub a hundred times?"

Anna didn't believe him. She tightened her hands more, cutting off all his air, so he could only make choking noises. Rather than trying to push her off, Eric grabbed her arm, turned his head, and started licking her wrist.

Anna felt heat crawling up her arm, all the way to her shoulder. When it reached her head, her face flushed and she felt warm. It started traveling down her chest, and enveloped her breasts. She felt her nipples stiffen. They felt sensitive, and when they rubbed against her bra, they sent bursts of pleasure running up her chest. Eric had begun sucking on her wrist, and Anna's grip began to loosen. The heat traveled down her belly, to her groin. Anna felt like a spring was winding up in her groin, the heat there turned damp, and she felt wetness begin to soak her panties. Anna stopped choking Eric. She looked down at him, breathing hard. She had broken up with her boyfriend two months before; not too long, but it felt like an eternity. Deep within her, a desire was building. She wanted Eric, the arousal was overwhelming every other consideration.

Eric moved his hands up her legs, lovingly stroking her thighs and sending a fresh chill from Anna's groin up her spine. He pushed her skirt up over her hips, exposing her simple black panties, now sopping wet from her arousal. He rubbed his hands over her firm ass, then wrapped his hands around the elastic on both of her hips. With a yank, he tore the elastic, and pulled off the damp panties. She gave a little cry as the material rubbed against her clit, tightening the spring in her groin even further.

Anna sat back on her naked haunches for a moment, and with one motion pulled Eric's sweat pants and boxers to his knees. With a few kicks, he got them the rest of the way off. Anna straddled Eric again, feeling the hardness of his penis against her thigh, which drove her mad with lust. She leaned down to kiss him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, which made her whole head tingle. Eric continued squeezing her ass, and it felt so wonderful. With her hand, she grabbed him and guided him toward her opening. She pressed down and forward slowly, savoring the feel of it as he slowly slid in, filling her. When it was all the way inside her, she pushed herself back upright, settling in, and began moving with a strong, steady rhythm. As Eric slid in and out of her, waves of pleasure coursed up her body, starting at her groin and moving up her spine. Eric ran his hands over her thighs and squeezed her ass, leaving trails of fire on her skin. He reached under her shirt and up her chest. Anna leaned down so he could squeeze her breasts. He pinched her nipples, making her cry out and jerk forward, arching her back. Anna moved faster and faster, putting all her strength into her pushes. She loved the feel of him sliding in and out, deep inside her.

She felt Eric get even hotter under her, felt him stiffen to iron. He cried out as he came, pushing up against her. She felt him spasming inside of her, then he went still. The heat and arousal drained out of Anna, leaving her exhausted and utterly spent. She collapsed on top of Eric, and he used all his strength to push her off of him. "That was the best I've had in a long time. Usually the girls are more... passive." With that, Eric got up and went to the bathroom. Anna heard the sink running.

Pulling on deep reserves within her, Anna got up off the bed. She started toward the bathroom, and stopped, uncertain what that, or anything, would accomplish. Without warning, the spring in her groin began to wind up again. Anna knew this was the first stirrings of an orgasm, but it was accompanied by a fluttering in her belly and a feeling of butterflies she had never felt before. She grabbed the couch, breathing hard as the orgasm built within her. She held her breath as the heat and tightness reached a crescendo, then she came hard. The was driven to her knees behind the couch as the orgasm raged through her, her groin muscles spasmed and her legs twitched open. The butterflies in her belly became an intense pressure, and as she watched her belly swelled out, pushing her shirt up and making her skirt dig in to her stomach.

Eric came out of the bathroom and started to dress "Oh it started already. You should get on the bed, there's no reason to crawl on the floor."

Anna looked up at him "What's happening to me?"

"Alien babies, they grow fast."

Anna gave a long, low moan as she came again. She fell to her hands and knees as the spring in her groin rapidly unwound, and the orgasm raced from her groin to fill her whole body. Her belly swelled out further, growing rapidly as the pressure in her stomach reached new heights, pushing her shirt up to her breasts. It now hung low, drooping over the elastic of her skirt, reaching the floor. She felt a moment of pain in her stomach, she reached down and felt her belly button; it had popped out.

Eric looked over at her from the bed, where he had taken up his book again. "Wow, you look ready to go. It usually takes one or two more."

The feeling in Anna's groin began to change; waves of pleasure began racing from her groin, they almost felt like when Eric had been pushing into her. Using the slight letup in the intensity of sensation, Anna began crawling towards the bed.

Eric looked up from his book. "I'm really impressed with how hard you're fighting. Believe me, if there was any way I could help, I would, but I've been here too long to still have hope."

The waves of pleasure came at shorter and shorter intervals. At the same time, Anna felt something shifting in her belly, as what was inside her moved lower, into her birth canal. Finally the waves became a continuous buzz of heat in her groin, and Anna felt a new sensation, the urge to push. It grew and grew as she inched toward the bed, until finally she gave in. She spread her legs wider apart, stretching her opening wider. She arched her back, grinding her nine month pregnant belly into the floor and sticking her ass higher in the air. She bore down with every muscle in her groin and belly, and she felt what was in her birth canal forced to her opening. As she pushed, she came, she came harder than she ever had in her life. It felt like an electric shock had been applied to her swollen clit, and it traveled through her body like a raging inferno. She screamed in ecstasy as the waves of heat burned through her body. The felt her opening stretch as she pushed whatever it was out of her. Exhausted, she fell on her side and pulled herself upright, sitting against the side of the bed. She looked down at what she had pushed out of her. It was an egg; it was green and about as big as two fists.

The buzz of pleasure returned, along with the urge to push. There was no buildup this time. Giving in, Anna pushed with another scream. The orgasm was even stronger this time, racing from her groin throughout her whole body. In the waves of pleasure, her self- awareness drifted away, leaving only sensation. She felt the orgasms rage through her body, the muscles in her belly and groin contract, and her opening stretch around the eggs as they came out of her. After what seemed like an eternity. The heat vanished, leaving her cold, empty, and utterly exhausted. As the cold spread through her body, the last of her consciousness drifted away, leaving only blackness.

...

Laura awoke with a start; she was strapped to a table held at a steep angle, so tightly she could look neither left nor right. In front of her a blue glow opened into a doorway. The straps loosened and she was propelled through. When she came to rest she was in what looked like a largish studio apartment, except out the window, stars were lazily moving past. Sitting at a desk playing a computer game was a guy about her age. He was unshaven, dressed in a t-shirt and sweats, looking like the stereotypical college slacker.

testudo
testudo
138 Followers