Spice Plantation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her and said, "Che was right. I think I love you already." Her eyes said she even caught the subtleties of my answer and she advanced to me as I stood. Her nipples were already hard and erect and fairly burned against my chest as she pressed herself against me, encircling my neck with her arms and pulling me down into a very demanding kiss.

This was the first night I have spent with only one girl in my bed, but I think I got even less sleep that the other times.

February 24

As Tami kissed me before she left, she ran her tongue from my mouth, down and under my chin and around below my jaw up to my ear. She teasingly traced the inside of my ear with her hot, pointed tongue and then, just before breaking the embrace, she whispered "Kawi-Kawi."

Again this morning I spent several hours in my office reading about the new work I have chosen. And, like yesterday, just before noon Susan leaned in the door and asked about lunch. My immediate reaction was the same as yesterday, perhaps even more so because this time she had removed her lab coat and had on only a short sarong. Once again my tool instantly hardened and began to poke against my own sarong. I was about to beg off again, for the same reasons - both stated and real - as yesterday, when Jenny and Deborah both appeared beside Susan and urged me to join them for a swim and lunch. They were both already completely nude.

While I was still trying to find my voice Susan said, "Come on, Alex. As your doctor I prescribe some play - we wouldn't want Alex to become a dull boy." Then her face assumed a slightly more serious look. "Seriously, Alex, don't worry about being embarrassed. We all went through that period when we first arrived and we promise not to tease you - at least not very much. Just think of it as a swim and a picnic with interesting scenery." Then she reached down and began to unwrap her own sarong.

To say I wanted to agree and go with them would have been the greatest understatement of the century. But I couldn't even imagine myself standing up, much less removing my already minimal clothing. Either way my eight inch rod would be more than obvious. I was trying to summon the words to put them off once more when Deborah and Jenny suddenly moved to either side of me and grabbed my arms. Before I was really aware of what was happening they pulled me away from my desk and out of my chair. Susan moved forward and deftly pulled free the end of my sarong, unwrapping it and letting my manhood protrude in all its rigid glory.

Even in my incredibly embarrassed condition I noticed that all three pairs of female eyes fixed hungrily on my ready equipment. For several seconds we all froze. Then Susan broke the spell by reaching for my hand. She gave it a tug and said, "Come on, Alex. Just a swim and a picnic." Then she looked pointedly back at my, now, not so private parts. "And we can all enjoy the scenery."

At this point I ceased resisting and let the women pull me out of the office and the building. They led me along a path to a part of the beach secluded from the dock by vegetation where a small cove of incredibly blue water and a narrow strip of sugar white sand invited. Joan, Nate, Bob and George were already there and all as naked as I. This, and the fact that my erection had now subsided somewhat, served to reduce my embarrassment a little and soon we were all splashing around in the clear water as gentle waves rolled in to the shore of the cove.

As I think back on it, the most surprising thing about our activities is that they were actually not really sexual. Sure there was a little feeling, even some goosing and rather intimate caressing, but overall it was just good fun. The other surprising thing was that I quickly lost my overwhelming embarrassment. I did turn red a few times. For example, we were all standing in water a little over waist deep when Jenny and Deborah came up on either side of me. They must have planned it, because at the same instant both reached and cupped my balls. Then they each looked at me and together said, "Kawi-Kawi."

There was a selection of cold food and fruit drinks and we lay on blankets and ate, but, as the Chinese say, the nudity "was seen but not noticed." Afterwards we lay side by side for a short nap in the sun. Then, after a little more splashing, we headed back to work for the afternoon. Overall as I think back on it, it really was just a swim and a picnic.

By now I have become used to eating dinner with a table full of bare breasted women. It is surprising how quickly we can adapt to a new situation. I even began to return the teasing a little, now and then brushing my arm across the breast of the woman beside me or letting my foot slide along a bare calf under the table.

When dinner was over everyone started to head out to sit at the usual table and watch the sea and sky with an after dinner drink. But as we started out of the building, Susan came up beside me and said, "Alex, would you like to take a walk? I know a nice place to watch the sunset. That is, if you are up to a little climbing."

This last was said almost as a challenge, but that wasn't needed. I certainly was interested in taking a walk with Susan in any case. She warned that there were some sharp rock areas on the way so we slipped on some shoes but otherwise wore only the sarongs.

Susan took my hand and headed along a path in a direction away from the shore towards the center of the island. The path soon narrowed and began to slope steeply upwards. In a number of places we had to walk single file. Susan led and I had no problem with that because it placed me in an excellent position behind her to observe the enticing curves of her tight buttocks and well muscled legs - especially since the sarong hid almost nothing from that viewpoint.

After about a half hour we emerged from the jungle like growth to an open area at the top of a cliff. Here we were about two hundred fifty or three hundred feet above the sea and had a clear view almost directly to the west where the sun was only a few degrees above the horizon. The area was grass covered and soft underfoot so we kicked off our shoes. Someone had made a bench between two trees and we headed over to sit and look out at the sea.

We sat side by side for several minutes as we got our breath back from the hard climb. Susan reached over and took my hand in hers and gave it a squeeze. "This is about the most lovely sight I have ever seen," she said.

I gave her hand a quick squeeze in return. "It certainly is beautiful. Tell me, Dr. Hartley, how did you end up here?"

"Just lucky, I guess," she answered. Then she said, "Do you really want to hear?"

"Yes, I really do. Tell me about yourself."

"You mean 'How did a nice girl like me end up walking around half naked?'"

I started to stammer out some disclaimer until the laughter in her eyes revealed she was teasing me. She finally took pity on me and continued.

"OK. I grew up in New Hampshire. Or, I guess, a lot of people would say I never grew up at all. I was always a tomboy. I loved the out of doors but I also loved school and science and learning. I remember when I was in grade school people used to say I should become a nurse because I did well at science. And I would say I wanted to be a doctor like my father."

"My father had a good practice in the small town where we lived and also had built up enough of a reputation that he made frequent trips to Boston at the request of other doctors for consultation. I probably should mention that even though we weren't really rich, we were fairly well off."

"By the time I was in high school I had already developed the reputation for being different. I was less interested in the typical girl things and more interested in a lot of unusual areas. I had my own microscope and loved examining everything from pond life to feather tips. I loved target shooting and was pretty good with both a rifle and a bow and arrow. And I had become pretty handy with tools and liked woodworking. Fortunately my family supported me. My mother had been rather spirited herself, but not to the extent I was. Or maybe it was just the times she lived in. Anyway, she and my father encouraged me to find my own way and helped me get what I wanted. I learned to drive my father's automobile when I was fourteen and when I turned fifteen he helped me get my own runabout. This alone was unheard of, but I also had to learn how it worked and soon could overhaul the engine by myself."

"About this time I also discovered boys. My public behavior was beyond reproach, so no one thought anything wrong when I would go on picnics or such with the boys around town, even though I usually went with ones several years older than myself. And while my public behavior was completely proper at all times, I soon learned the pleasures of other behavior in private. I was careful who I selected to try some of these new experiences with, so I never got a reputation as 'fast,' but I did learn an awful lot that summer."

"And, because I know you're wondering, I did lose my virginity that year. It was with a nineteen year old home from college. He had some experience and I found the whole episode wonderful. I was also very fortunate that my father and I were very close and I could talk to him about it. He and my mother had told me the facts of life four years earlier and while I had never done it before myself, I was aware that they would often disappear upstairs to their bedroom for a couple of hours. So when it finally happened to me, I told Dad without really worrying about his reaction. What he did was to take me to his office and give me a good exam just to make sure I hadn't been damaged in any way and then gave me a supply of French letters and a short talk about being careful, both of whom I went with and of who might be noticing."

"The next school year I managed to sample the experience - or lack of it - of three different boys from school. Despite several tries, none of them came up to that first time. But when school was out that year - I was seventeen then and had just graduated - I went to my uncle's farm for the summer. My uncle lived out in the country about forty miles from my town and owned a farm. Really it was mostly an orchard, but it was fairly large and he hired college men to help out during the summer. That summer he had three men from Dartmouth who lived in rooms in the barn and ate with the family. I also helped around the farm and when we had time off the four of us usually headed out to the woods. Sometime about the second week I was there we found a nice swimming hole out in the woods and after that we went back at least a couple of times a week. Of course, we always went skinny dipping. My aunt and uncle might have suspected what we were doing, but they never asked or objected. Well, one thing led to another, and before the end of July I had had sex with each of the three. All three were more experienced that the boys in my high school had been and I found that it could be a whole lot of fun. I was even a little afraid for a while that there might be something wrong with me because I liked it so much, but after I discussed it with my father I decided there was nothing wrong - I was just very lucky."

"Anyway, that fall I went away to college where I learned quite a lot - both academically and otherwise. I learned that not all college men are as knowledgeable as the four I had experienced, but I also learned that most of them could be taught."

"When I graduated - a little early - I was more determined than ever to become a doctor. I mean, I was doing every thing else in an unconventional fashion, so why not? Did I mention that I learned to fly a plane while I was in college? Well, I did. Didn't even have to pay for the lessons. Seems there was this pilot who was happy to do almost anything to keep me around. Anyway, I was determined to become a doctor. I had a long talk with my father and he pulled some strings and I found myself in the new class at Harvard."

"Those years were the first time in my life I really had to work at school. But I did well at it. I had to put up with a lot of snide comments and a number of pranks from men who couldn't stand the idea that a girl could do well in medical school, but there were a few others with whom I became good friends. They supported me and kept me from giving up when the taunting became nearly too much. But I finally made it through and even most of my professors had come to grudging acceptance and I actually graduated near the top of my class."

"Over the next couple of years I found that the resentment didn't end with medical school and as I worked in the Boston hospital it seemed there were even more men there who thought I had no business being a doctor than there were in medical school. Even a lot of the women. They seemed to think that I should be a nurse like them and often treated me like one. Of course I continued to do a lot of other wild things, like the flying and so on, but I think it was mainly the MD degree that put off most of them. Then, through a chain of happen stances I talked to someone from the plantation and for the last two years I've been here and I couldn't be happier."

"I didn't mean to give you the impression that I'm truly a loose woman. I'll admit I'm not a conformist and I do love sex, but I am careful about whom I choose. And anywhere but this magic isle I am a perfectly proper woman in public." She stopped and ran her hand up my bare leg. "In private is another matter."

As I caught my breath Susan pulled her hand away and said, "OK, Alex, I've been chattering. Now you tell me about yourself."

I agreed and spent a few minutes giving her my background. I told her about growing up in the Highlands and about the army, even if not all the details of the war. I don't even like to think about those myself. When I had finished we kept on talking about a variety of topics. I have come to realize - and our conversation confirmed - that all of the Western staff here would be somewhat misfits back in Britain or even America. It's not that we're bad, or have no moral compass, but rather we have our own compass which does not always point in the same direction as most of society.

Once I asked, "Susan, I want to know something. From what I've seen there is probably more lovemaking going on on this island than in a typical city a hundred times this size. But I haven't seen any women who aren't rather slim. And they can't really hide anything here. Tell me," I finally blurted out, "don't any of them ever get knocked up?"

Susan tried to suppress a giggle and then let loose with a real laugh. "You are very observant, Alex. Of course I can understand you looking at them so closely." I felt myself turning red, but Susan went on. "Actually, I don't believe any of them ever have since I've been here. When I first noticed this I began to wonder if something had caused the entire native population to become sterile. But the first time I went over to their home island, I soon found that when the women returned there, almost all of them became pregnant right away. I began to ask questions and what I found is rather incredible. The natives have learned to brew a tea from some of the local plants. When the women drink this they can't conceive, but when they stop they have no problem producing children. If I knew what was in this, I could revolutionize Western society, but even though the natives readily accept me, no one will tell me this. It seems to be something almost religious. Anyway they bring a supply of the mixture here to brew the tea and all the women drink it while they are on this island. Including the Western women." This last was said with a pointed look directly at me.

We continued to talk as the sun sank lower in the sky and my arm found its way around her bare back. Susan scooted closer to me and soon we were beginning to kiss and fondle a little. Susan was sitting on my lap and we had just broken from a long, long kiss as we noticed the sun was nearly disappearing below the ocean. We turned to watch it descend the remainder of its path and just after the upper edge dipped below the horizon, I was startled by a green flash of light which seemed to fill the western sky. Surprised, I asked Susan if she had seen this and she explained that this is a phenomenon of the tropics. She wasn't sure what caused it - something about the refraction of the atmosphere, she thought - but it is sometimes seen and has some legends attached to it. If a pair of lovers see this as they are kissing, it is supposed to mean they will be in love forever. I don't know about the legend, but I can think of worse women to spend my life with than Susan.

We continued to sit and caress each other as the short tropic twilight changed to night and stars started to emerge. "Won't we have trouble seeing the path?" I asked.

Susan replied, "I wouldn't want to try it now, but if we wait a half hour there is a nearly full moon and it shouldn't be any trouble."

It was more than a half hour before we noticed the rising moon. Susan and I continued to kiss and snuggle together and sometime we seemed to have lost our sarongs. I'm not even sure whose idea it was but somehow we ended up on the soft earth, making love with the sound of the tropic breeze and the waves rolling in three hundred feet below us. The other women I have loved in the short time I've been here have all been passionate, exciting and skilled lovers. Susan was definitely all of this, but this time our love making had more of passion than passionate excitement. That's not to say the physical act wasn't as exciting as it was with Che or any of the others, except perhaps Tami, but the act somehow seemed deeper and more fraught with meaning. We continued our activities and I took her three times before we finally fell back and I noticed the bright moonlight illuminating Susan's smooth skin. She looked more lovely than I would have imagined possible.

A little later we slipped on our shoes, but carried our sarongs and, naked above our ankles, with our arms around each other, we made our way back down the path. When we emerged into the area around the main buildings, Susan didn't say a word, but held on to my hand and led me to her house. I don't expect to get much sleep this night, either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I laid the journal aside. "What are you stopping for?" Judy asked. "This is incredibly hot. I don't think I've ever been wetter."Then she looked pointedly at my erect cock. "And it appears this is turning you on, too, isn't it?"

I let my fingers brush lightly across both of her hard nipples. She arched her back and pulled against her bonds as she sucked in her breath. Then I let a finger trail down across her bare stomach and pubes and slip inside her soaking slit. "Oh, it's making me hot, all right. And while you may be wet, all this reading is making me a little thirsty."

Judy ran her tongue across her lips and her voice took on a low, sultry tone. "So you're thirsty and I'm wet. Maybe we can work something out."

It wasn't what I was expecting, but the idea drove me to an even more rigid state. I twisted around and let my tongue follow the path explored by my finger: around her nipples, down her stomach and pubes, and in between her swollen pussy lips. Judy groaned again and I began to swirl my tongue over and around her erect clit, now and then letting it penetrate her as deeply as it could reach. For several minutes I ate the restrained beauty, my own need growing while Judy strained through two separate climaxes.

As she began to recover from her second orgasm, I exerted a restraint I wasn't sure I possessed and pulled away. Judy moaned at my withdrawal and begged, "Don't quit now, Paul. I need you."