Spice Plantation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing hard I answered, "I'm not quitting. I just want to take you downstairs where I can tease you a little more first. Wouldn't you like another hour or so of sweet torture?"

Judy was bringing herself somewhat under control. "All right. I don't know how much more I can stand, but take me to the dungeon. But you've got to promise to do more than tease. I need to be really fucked, Lover."

At those words, I almost acquiesced to her request right then, but I was just able to restrain myself. As I released her I said, "Better stop in the bathroom first. Soon, you may be unable to for some time."

Judy headed for the bathroom, stretching and loosening her strained muscles on the way. What Judy and I had been referring to was a small playroom I had built in the basement. As I've said, I've long been a fan or erotic bondage, and had found a few girls - but not nearly enough - with whom to play before I met Judy. Since the two of us had started our games, I had enlarged and added to the playroom. Now I had several pieces of "furniture" including a large padded X-frame, sawhorse, table, and a home built punishment bench. I had a couple of riding crops, several paddles, and three different cats-of-nine tails hanging on the wall. There were also a number of restraint cuffs, ropes, chains, and a few other devices. Over the last couple of months Judy and I had spent quite a few hours playing with these toys.

When she returned from the bathroom, I led her down the stairs to the basement. We entered the playroom, which had a deep, soft carpet covering the floor, and I immediately reached for a pair of large sturdy and padded wrist cuffs. As I began to fasten these snugly around Judy's wrists she realized that I probably had some form of suspension in mind. These cuffs spread the strain and allowed the victim to even be completely hung by the wrists for some time without undue pain or even having his or her circulation cut off. However, this time I didn't have in mind hanging her up like that.

First, though, I had something else I wanted to try out. "I got a new toy this week and I think this might be a good time to try it out, don't you?"

Judy looked interested. "Just what sort of toy?" she asked.

I went over to a drawer and removed the item from its box. "This," I said as I held it up in front of her. The device consisted of five spheres, ranging in size from three quarters of an inch to about and inch and a quarter in diameter. They were connected, about an inch and a half apart, along a thick cord.

Judy looked at them. "Anal beads? What's new about them?"

We had played with anal beads before and both of us enjoyed the feel of them. But these were a little different. "Oh, they have a couple of unique things about them," I said. Just wait and see. Now, on your knees, Wench."

Still looking a little uncertain, Judy knelt and put her head down on the carpet, leaving her unbelievably attractive ass sticking up in the air. I dipped my finger into a small jar of lubricant and began to work it into her anus. Judy was still very aroused (As was I!) and pushed her bottom back against my hand as I penetrated her anus with my finger, moving it in and out and twisting it back and forth. I spent a couple of minutes, slicking - and playing with - her rear opening and then began to insert the balls, beginning with the smallest. As each sphere forced her anus to strain open and then pop closed again as it slipped inside, Judy let out a mall gasp. By the time I reached the largest, it was taking a fair amount of force and not a little discomfort to complete the intrusion, but Judy didn't complain, only giving out with small gasps and groans as I worked the spheres inside her tight muscle ring.

At last all five beads were well embedded in her rear passage and I led her over to the X-frame. This is a large X-shaped cross, made from two by sixes and well padded with smooth imitation leather. It was mounted so it was tilted back at about a twenty degree angle from the vertical and had a number of sturdy straps and fastening points to bind the victim.

I attached her wrists to strong rings on the upper crosses leaving her with her arms raised well above her head, leaning back, facing outwards from the frame. I bound a wide, soft leather belt around her waist at the cross of the X and then began playing with her nipples. For a full five minutes or more I let my fingers just brush her already hard nubs, eliciting moans, cries and much straining against her bonds. Then I began to pinch and roll her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Judy moaned even more, but when I suddenly stopped she seemed even more frustrated. But not for long. I immediately picked up a clamp and let it close over her left nipple.

Judy gave a sharp cry and tried to shake the offending clamp off without any success. These clamps were metal, but not serrated , although they did have fairly strong springs. I made sure it wasn't hurting her too much and then added the matching clamp to her right nipple. For several more minutes I tugged and twisted the clamps, and, as I expected, Judy became even more aroused and wet.

At last I added a couple of small weights to the clamps and then began to slide my hands along her legs. I'm sure Judy expected me to bind her legs apart to the bottom half of the X, but probably not the way I actually did. I added leather cuffs to her ankles and then, taking her left ankle in my hand, bent her knee so that her heel touched the back of her thigh, where I fastened it with a leather strap. I repeated the process with her right leg, leaving her supported mostly by her wrists and somewhat by the leather waist belt. Now I spread her knees and bound each leg to the lower half of the X, opening her wide.

I knelt before her and began to eat her again and soon had brought her to three more orgasms. I could see the strain on her as she hung there, sweat showing on her lovely body, her breasts and pussy both swollen and engorged with blood. But she never made any attempt to stop me. Judy was enjoying this as much as I.

I went back to the drawer and returned with a small black plastic box. "Now you get to see what is special about the beads," I said as I held the box up for Judy to see. It had a wall transformer attached to it by a long cord and on the face were five push buttons and a four position switch. I plugged the transformer into the wall and then took the end of the anal bead cord, which was actually an electrical cable, and plugged it into the box. "The controller has three modes of operation," I began. "First is the manual setting." I rotated the switch from OFF to this position.

"In this mode," I continued in my best professorial tone, "I can use any one or a combination of the push buttons." I demonstrated by pressing one. Judy suddenly strained against her bonds and tried to jerk free. I continued with other buttons. The way this device was constructed, each of the beads contained a vibrator and each operated at a different frequency, giving an entirely different feel to each one. For a number of minutes I continued to play, never letting Judy guess which, or how many, of the beads would be activated or for how long.

"Now the second mode," I continued, "is called 'random'. When I place the switch in this position, the box will activate from one to five beads at random intervals and for random lengths of time. That will leave me free to do other things." I set the box down and moved back in front of Judy's open pussy lips. For the next twenty minutes, while the box and beads delivered stimulation at unexpected intervals, I licked and sucked, I tugged and twisted her nipple clamps, I used a thick dildo. Twice I stopped and applied a cat with soft twelve inch tails to her stomach, breasts, the inside of her thighs, and even to her pussy itself. Then I took a vibrator with a top consisting of a one inch rubber sphere covered with short, flexible protrusions and applied it directly to her swollen clit.

Judy had been having a stream of climaxes, one after another. Her moans and cries were almost non-stop and the vibrating ball applied to her clit started her into another series of three nearly continuous orgasms. As she reached her third I said, "Now we'll try the third mode: Continuous," and I switched the box to the final position. All five beads began to vibrate even harder than before and Judy cried out as she started to come still another time.

This time I stood in front of her and moved close so I could push my hard cock into her, and in a single stroke was pounding hard against her as I held onto the upper part of the frame. Judy screamed and began to come again, even harder than any of her previous times. Not too surprisingly I didn't last very long and was soon pumping what seemed a pint of my fluids into her. As I started to come I grasped the end of the anal bead cord and pulled, forcing the first bead out of her clasping rear. Judy screamed again and came again, even as I tugged out the remaining four beads and drove my own hard member fully into her.

At last I let myself slip out and reached down to shut off the box. Then I released her ankles and began to loosen her from the frame. As I unclipped her wrists, Judy nearly collapsed but I caught her before she could fall. I picked her up and carried her over to a bed - really, just a mattress - that is on the floor in one corner of the room. She was nearly limp as I lay her on the soft sheets and as I lay down beside her and pulled a sheet up over us, I think she was already asleep. I don't think I lasted more than thirty seconds myself.

When I opened my eyes again, Judy was still asleep, but beginning to stir slightly. I kissed her and she slowly opened her eyes. Then she kissed me back. "That was incredible," she said. I agreed but didn't have a chance to comment as she pulled me down in a tight embrace. Before the end of that kiss I was once again rigid and when I let my hand stroke her pussy, I found Judy wet again herself.

We spent another twenty minutes making love. This wasn't hot, hard sex like the encounter on the X-frame, but just as passionate in its own way. When we finally reached our climax and lay back, our breath returning to normal, Judy said, "You know, Paul, this is a pretty good way to spend a weekend."

We both laughed at that and I said, "Well, you did say you wanted to be fucked. Was that good enough, Wench." Then before she could answer, I quickly added, "I'm sorry. I mean, 'Was that good enough, Professor Wench?'"

Judy smiled at me. "It was definitely good enough, but not nearly sufficient ... Professor Stud."

We both broke up laughing and then I said, "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm beginning to feel hungry. If that wasn't sufficient, maybe we'd better get something to eat, to, you know, build up our strength."

Still laughing, with our arms around each other, we headed back upstairs, and were surprised to discover that it was nearly four. We must have slept for three hours or so. Judy said, "I'll see what we can microwave. Why don't you go back into the bedroom and build up the fire again. Then after we eat you can read to me some more. That is, if you're not too thirsty now."

I gave her a little slap on the ass and said, "OK, I'll get the fire going and come back and help you carry stuff in."

When I came back in about ten minutes I found that Judy had discovered an Italian entree in the freezer and now had it cooking in the microwave. She had also opened a bag of salad from the refrigerator and a package of breadsticks. "Aren't convenience foods nice?" she asked, handing me a tray with dishes, napkins, and the salads. "Since we seem to have skipped lunch I thought we might have a real meal and still everything either gets thrown away or shoved into the dishwasher."

I looked at the meal and realized I was fairly hungry. "I'm glad you decided on a meal. I guess we can call this supper and have a snack later if we're still hungry."

"Sure," she answered. "We can digest this while you read to me and then we can have dessert afterwards." The leer on her face left no doubt about what she planned for dessert.

A few minutes later we carried everything back into the bedroom. I set the tray down and then moved over beside Judy who had gone to the window and was standing there, holding the curtains back. I stopped beside her and wrapped my arm around her bare hip.

"Looks like it snowed again," I remarked as I looked out in the gathering dark. The plows hadn't made it to my road yet, the wind was rising once more, and I realized I had no idea what was happening with the weather, the traffic, or anything else outside of the house. I also realized I didn't care.

Judy moved her arm so it fell on my own hip. "Looks like it, Lover. You planning on going somewhere?"

"I'm not planning on going at all," I answered. "Just on coming."

Judy swatted my ass and then a giggle escaped her lips. "Well, I guess that really makes two of us," she said.

"Oh, two of use are definitely going to get made," I teased back.

She let the curtain drop closed and then turned and put her arms around my neck. As she kissed me and pulled her breasts against my chest, she whispered, "Let's eat before the food gets too cold - or we get too hot - and then you can read some more about the South Pacific.