Spiked Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other Spike regarded his counterpart slyly. "So, tell me all about the little redhead. Willow, right?"

"Leave her alone, mate. She's not for you."

" And just who is she for?"

Spike stood up . "I think we had enough chit-chat for tonight." He really didn't know who she was for. But it certainly couldn't be for a monster like him.

*******

"Goodbye, Giles." Willow had gotten off the phone with the Watcher then next morning. He had advised her to keep this new Spike restrained until he got home. They would search for a ritual to send him back to his reality.

Giles had explained that the demons that they had killed were all from demon dimensions. There lives would only impact other demons in those dimensions. Spike was from an alternate of their reality. The effects might spill over into all the realities, kind of a cosmic game of dominos because things weren't balanced.

Willow regarded the energy barrier with a critical eye. They needed a simpler solution. Something that wouldn't put a constant drain on her energy. Something that would make feeding the vampire easier. Maybe it was time to go the bathroom.

*******

"I'm not letting you truss me up like some soddin' turkey!"

Xander fastened the chains to the network of pipes above the shower in Giles apartment. He looked at the chipped vampire standing across the room and sighed. "Does this bring back memories?"

"Shut your gob, brick layer."

"You better not give me any lip or I'll tie you down right beside him."

Spike sauntered over to the young man. "I don't think so, mate. What if I 'accidently' let Spike go?" He smiled. "Could you really tell us apart? He's got an invitation to your flat too. It'd be real easy for-"

"Alright, alright!" Xander held up his hands in defeat.

Willow cleared her throat purposefully as she looked at the assembled Scoobies. "Spike and I will take shifts staying with him." She eyed Xander and Anya. "Spike was right. Always remember, he doesn't have a chip. Don't get anywhere near his mouth."

"Fine, we'll leave his mouth alone." Anya said, she took Xander's hand. "Let's go get some more fruit punch at the store, I'm thirsty."

"Me too." Spike said from the tub, leering at the mortals. Xander and Anya quickly shuffled out the door.

"Spike, I can take first shift. Why don't you rest up before patrol?" They agreed that they would alternate. Spike would patrol the whole town one night while she babysat the other Spike and vice versa.

"I could use some shut eye." He shot a warning glance at his counterpart before he quit the room.

Willow trailed behind, catching his arms as he was about to ascend the stairs to Giles' bedroom. "Spike, I've been meaning to ask you something."

"What?"

"How did you happen to be by my house last night?"

The vampire seemed to flinch under her gaze. His hands tugged at the duster as he spoke. "Well, uh, I was just checking up on you. I. . . had a bad feeling, that's all."

Willow smiled. "Thank you." She blushed a little.

"Don't worry about it, Red." On impulse, he leaned down to kiss her cheek. It was warm and the skin was soft under his lips. He pulled back, expecting to see disgust or surprise. But she had blushed a deeper red. Interesting. With a nod to her, he quickly bounded up the stairs.

Willow was about to go to the kitchen to make some tea when the other vampire spoke up. "I'm really hungry, pet. Can I have someone to eat?"

"I'll get you a blood bag from the fridge."

"Ugh, cold blood." His tone was laden with disgust. Then it became speculative and laced with innuendo. "Why don't you come in here, luv? I can have a quick bite. I promise you that I'd be very grateful. We could-"

"I'll heat it up for you." Willow said, cutting him off. She prepared them both a drink and returned baring a cup of tea and a cup of blood.

Spike lifted his shackled hands. "Can't hold that, luv."

She reached over and loosened the restraints. Then she gestured with her hands and a stake hovered near his heart. "You try anything funny and-"

"I get the picture, pet."

She sat down on the side of the tub, feet on the tile floor watching him carefully as he sucked the blood through the straw. For some reason, it was almost erotic to watch him suck the liquid. His enjoyment was obvious from the little sounds of pleasure he made as he drank. She averted her eyes and attempted to focus on her tea.

When he was finished she took it from him and rinsed it in the sink and then pulled his restraints tighter. She released the stake and sent it to the corner of the room where it clattered to the ground. He smirked but made no comment.

She found that she was curious about his world. "Spike, have you ever seen me in that other Sunnydale?" She was almost afraid to ask, wondering if Vamp Willow was roaming that world.

"Nope. I would have remembered something as delicious as you, pet."

She rolled her eyes. "We both know you were going to drain me, so don't lie. I was a meal."

He shook his head. "You don't understand, do you? No vampire would want to kill you, pet. You're irresistible to them. You give off this energy, power and purity. I just knew that you'd make a wonderful vampire. "

"You wanted to sire me?"

"After I shagged you, yes."

She rolled her eyes. "I'm gay."

"I'm not." He waggled his eyebrows at her.

Despite herself, she laughed. "And what you want is the only thing that matters?"

"Not at all, luv. I know that you're not immune to me. That means you're bisexual, not gay." He remembered his counterpart's description of life with Drusilla. It sounded so wonderful to belong to as well as possess another vampire. Especially a beautiful vampire like Willow would be. "If I turned you, you wouldn't regret it. We'd go around the world together. I would show you things that you've never seen before." Willow shook her head in denial but that offer was tempting. Very tempting.

*******

Upstairs, Spike was also facing temptation. For some reason, the little witch was getting to him. Maybe it was other Spike's feelings for her. Maybe it was the fact that he'd entertained notions about her since he'd seen her in that nightclub dancing with the Slayer. Fiery red hair, whipping around the perfect oval of her face. Drusilla had always been between them, though. Even that night when he'd held her captive in the factory.

Then, he'd been caught up in the Slayer but he'd never forgotten the red head. This new Spike had just sparked his imagination about her again. He'd spent time talking with her when he was the Scoobies prisoner. He'd had torrid fantasies about her. But she'd fallen in love with the other witch. He'd been heartbroken, vowing to wait around while she worked Tara out of her system. That's when he'd gone and fallen for the Slayer.

Spike imagined going downstairs and sneaking up behind her. Maybe she'd be at her computer or reading a book on the couch. He'd kiss her neck as he trailed fingers down her spine. Then she'd arch her neck and press back against him, giving him access to her breasts. Spike sighed as he unbuttoned his jeans and continued the fantasy with his hands as well as his mind. He hissed as he closed his fingers around his thick member. "Willow" he whispered to himself as he began to stroke himself. She filled up his senses. All he could smell was the sweet scent of her arousal. Al he could hear were her breathy moans which urged him deeper inside her. All he could touch was her soft skin. All he could feel was the hot wetness which surrounded him. "Willow." He cried softly to himself as his hips jerked reflexively. "Willow."

******* Spike shifted restlessly in his cool porcelain prison. He could hear the muffled voices from the other side of the door. It was his other self and the red haired witch. They were discussing someone named Dawn.

Spike shook his head in annoyance, wondering what was wrong with this version of himself. He so obviously wanted the witch, why didn't he just take her? Spike's face broke into a wicked grin. Well, it was his loss then. Because he'd take Willow right out from underneath his nose. And no one would be able to stop him.

Spike entered the bathroom and looked down at his counterpart with loathing mixed with envy. Seeing this other Spike brought to mind his past and the kind of vampire he used to be. He remembered the clarity he used to have, the only thing that really mattered was the hunger. The feeling he got from the hunt and the kill. There was no nagging bit of conscience, no thought at all about his victim. Only blood. And his lust for it. The only other being he'd ever cared for was Drusilla. But even his emotions for her were bound up in his need to be needed by someone. She was special to him in many ways but she had always been his doll, his possession. Something precious that he coddled when he felt like it. Other than Dru, Spike had been virtually carefree and so powerful.

Now, he cared for all the Scoobies, even droopy boy, Xander. He now had priorities other than his own needs and desires. Like Willow. He had longings for something that Spike knew he would never be able to quench. Like Willow.

"What are you lookin' at, mate?"

"Not a thing." Spike said averting his eyes and strolling over to lean against the wall.

The other Spike clanked his chains together. "I've had enough of this. These are starting to get uncomfortable."

"Yeah, I remember."

"This happened to you too?" Spike asked incredulously. His twin merely nodded. He had previously thought that the witch was this Spike's objective. He wasn't so sure anymore. Maybe there was something else at work here. Spike #2's grin was sly, "Why don't you tell me more about yourself, mate. Last night I did all the talkin'."

"Sod off! I don't feel like talking right now."

Spike sniffed the air knowingly. Willow's scent had floated in with the other vampire. He could smell the perfume she wore, her potent blood, and a shimmer of magick in the air. "Feel like shagging, don't you? I know you want her."

"You don't know a thing!" Spike snarled, game face coming into place. What the hell was wrong with him? Bad enough that he'd had a 'thing' for the Slayer. Now, her body was barely cold in the ground and he was lusting after her best friend. So much for true love and all that rot. So which feelings were real? The ones he had for the Slayer or the ones he had for Willow? Bugger.

Spike raised a scornful eyebrow. A new plan began to form. A much better plan. "Oh, really? Look, mate, you can fool those humans out there with your goody two shoes act, but we both know what you really are. A demon. As a matter of fact, I can see it on your face right now. You might have the same packing but you aren't human, got that? So stop trying to act like one, you pillock!"

"I know I'm a demon." Spike said quietly, ashamed. For the first time, he could be honest with himself. . .and his other self. "She deserves better than me. I'm just a monster." The Slayer rejected him. No reason the beautiful witch wouldn't. Though, he bet she'd try to let him down easy. She wouldn't punch his lights out.

"Piffle." Spike made a disgusted noise. "You're telling me that a fiery, powerful witch wants. . .what? A boy? Some stupid sod like that Dander?"

"Xander."

"Like it matters. No, she wants a demon! Someone who can stand up to her, someone who could be her equal, her mate."

"She likes women." Spike said doubtfully. His other self was very convincing. Hmmm. . . .maybe it was possible, Willow could be his.

"And that's a bad thing?" Spike 2 smiled provocatively. "But she also likes men, I've seen the way she eyes us."

"What are you getting out of this?" Spike asked curiously.

"I want her too. Together, we can have her."

"I don't share."

"I don't either, under normal circumstances. " Not that we'll be sharing once I take her back to my dimension with me. Witch like that, she can probably whip up a spell and poof. . .we're back in my Sunnyhell. Spike spread his hands, trying to look reasonable. " Besides, who would you rather share with than yourself?"

He had a bloody good point there. Once his other half helped him seduce Willow, he could cheerfully send him back where he came from. Willow would be his. "Fine, let's do it. We'll seduce Willow. She can be ours." Temporarily, ours. Then, she'll be just mine.

"Right, ours." Temporarily.

********

Willow stood on the other side of the door, listening with rapt attention to the vampires. Seducing her? What the hell? She fought the urge to open this door, let loose with her magick and let the dust fall where it may. Arrogant vampires! So typically male. And they all wondered why she'd 'switched teams', as Anya put it. Spike 2, she understood. Being an evil vampire, his thoughts were pretty much. Blood. Shag. Smoke, etc.

But her Spike? Wait a second, 'her' Spike? She shook her head to clear it, the Spike from this world knew better. He'd grown so much in the last year. His love for the Slayer had changed him. She was barely in the ground and he was planning to seduce her? He didn't even like her, though he had a fondness for her blood. This had to be some cruel demon joke or something. Well, she had a plan in store for both of them. They wanted to seduce her? Well, she'd let them. Only they'd be dealing with Vamp Willow! She smirked as she walked over to the phone to call Anya. The ex-demon was going to help her get in touch with her other self.

******** Willow stared at her other self with an appraising eye. Vamp Willow was younger, her hair was longer, and she wore a little girl pout on her dark red lips. Anya had reluctantly agreed to help bring her here. The vampiress was currently imprisoned behind the same kind of barrier the other Spike had been. "Oh, its you again." Vamp Willow smiled seductively at her human counterpart. "Change your mind?"

"Good, you remember me."

"I just left."

"I guess it would seem that way to you. What was that about my mind? Oh, about being a vampire? Nope, I like being human. I do need a favor though."

"Short hair now." She tilted her head to the side, thinking. "Like it." Willow cleared her throat. "So? Tell me." Then, Vamp Willow crossed her arms over her chest and sighed dramatically as if listening to the proposition would be an extremely difficult and annoying task.

Willow took a very deep breath before she began her very long winded request. As she finished it, she smiled hesitantly. "Well?"

Vamp Willow gave the human her most salacious grin. "Mmm. . .Spike. I know him, he's yummy. And I thought your world was no fun." She sighed dramatically once more. "I'll do it." She cast a critical eye towards Willow's clothes. "But I don't want to wear pink, fuzzy things."

"Too bad, Spike likes me in pink fuzzy sweaters." Willow gave a small, secretive smile. Anya, who was watching the exchange with bemusement, looked at Willow with respect. Willow and Spike had a history, who knew?

She wrinkled her nose. "He does?" Then, she rose one perfectly plucked eyebrow as she caught Willow's drift. "Knew you could be bad."

*******

Spike stood at the foot of Buffy's grave plot. He knew that the Slayer wasn't really buried there but it gave him her name to look at when he spoke. "I never really loved you, Slayer." He began to space, needing to move as he began to let everything out. "Don't get me wrong, I was bloody well obsessed for a while. Running around, collecting bits of stuff that was yours. Acted like one of those bleedin' body band groupies. Gettin' all excited about your picture. But's it was the kind of thing I felt for Cecily, it wasn't real. Not like what I felt for Dru. I liked the idea of you, forbidden fruit I guess. Put you on a bloody pedestal, I did. Look, but don't touch, y'know. Probably cause you belonged to my sire. With Red, it's different. She's mine, knew it for a long time. She just doesn't know it yet. She'll accept me, warts and all." Spike shuddered at the accidental toad reference. " She likes the darkness, it doesn't frighten her. She's a part of me."

Spike stopped then and reached out a hand to brush some dirt from the tombstone. "Doesn't mean that I won't honor my promise to you. Dawn is mine, I'll take care of her as long as she lives. Nibblet is almost like my own sister now. Did I ever tell you about that, Slayer? I had three little sisters. Dawn reminds me of the youngest, Bess. She was a little princess, a real beauty with her brown hair in ringlets. Dawn is safe with me, I'll protect her with my life. Don't you be worrying about that, or Willow either. I'll be good to both of my ladies." He stood up again. "Bye, Slayer. Rest in peace, you bloody well earned it." Spike lit up a smoke as he picked up his bag of weapons and made his way out of the graveyard. He felt free, released from his burdens. Spike had said his goodbyes and it was time to move on, time to find Willow.

*******

Willow surveyed her handiwork and grinned. Vamp Willow was wearing a pair of faded black jeans and a silver tank top, around her throat was a beaded choker. Willow had cut her hair so that it matched her own style, flowing in a riot of bright red curls. She had let the vamp keep her trademark dark makeup. "You look great." The two of them were sitting in Xander's bathroom.

The vampiress grin was wicked. "You too." In a flash, she was on her feet with Willow pressed against the wall. Her cool tongue slipped out to lick an icy path along Willow' s exposed neck. "Time to be bad." Her fangs extended, eager to taste the rich blood of her other self when a rush of pain, exploding in her head staggered her.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Willow said, not without some sympathy.

"What did you do?" The vampiress growled.

"Gave you a mental chip, so to speak." She opened a drawer in the small bathroom and produced a bloodied black t-shirt. "Spike's shirt, he got hurt by a V'losh demon last night. Using his blood, I made a mental link of the synapses in your brain with a spell. That way you are non-bitey during your brief stay in Sunnydale." Vamp Willow scowled, she didn't understand exactly what a 'chip' was but it hurt something fierce and she wasn't eager to repeat the experience. "You didn't think I 'd let you roam around, biting as you pleased, did you? I'll undo it right before you go home." Willow knew her vampire self couldn't be trusted so she had been forced to find a quick solution.

"Hungry." She said in a plaintive tone.

"How about some bagged blood?"

Vamp Willow rolled her eyes, she was hoping for an offer of witch blood. "I'll eat at home."

*******

Xander smiled as he walked in the door of his apartment, like he always did. He was coming home to the woman he loved and would one day marry. Sometimes, life could bring you the biggest joy as it brought you a tragedy. Xander was finally coming to terms with Buffy's death. He now hoped that she would find peace in heaven with her mother. He loved both Summers' women dearly and knew that they were reunited once more and it was a comfort to him. It seemed as if Buffy's life was always a struggle here, he was glad that she wouldn't be forced to make painful decisions or fight terrible demons anymore. She deserved to be rewarded for her good works.

Shaking off his thoughts in typical Xander fashion, he affected an thick accent. "Lucy, I'm home." He called. No answer. "Anya?"

"Xander." A soft voice said, he turned to see Willow emerge from the other room. She practically slunk in the room, hips swaying slowly.

"Uh, Wills, whatcha doin'?"

"Nothing." She held out her arms to him. "Hug."

Xander frowned but moved forward and hugged his friend in a perfunctory manner. "Where's Anya?"

"In the other room. " She moved closer to him, running a hand down his chest. "I'm bored, Xander. Wanna make it go away?"