Spiked Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you send him back home too?" Spike said, narrowing his eyes on his competition.

"Can't. Anya created that universe with a wish, she had a specific way to open a gate. I don't have one to his world."

Willow crossed her arms over her chest. "By the way, you wanna tell me what all this seducing business is about?"

"Bugger." Both Spikes said.

Her Spike spoke up first. "We both want you, pet."

"Want me? To turn me, you mean."

"No, we both want you." Spike said.

Willow flushed a deep a crimson color. "I'm not d-desirable, though. Men hardly ever noticed me."

"Believe us, pet, you're noticeable." Spike said, brushing a stray strand of hair from her eyes.

The chained Spike's voice was a seductive purr. "Let us show you how much we want you."

"Sh-show me?" Willow's mouth went dry.

"Show you." Spike intoned, as he pressed his body along her side.

"I shouldn't. Tara and I-"

"Pet, she left you just as your best friend died. Let us give you pleasure, don't you want to feel good?"

The confined Spike smiled, seeing her resolve weaken further. "Don't you deserve some happiness? Just give in to us. I know you want to."

Goddess help her, she did want to. She wanted them both. Two versions of the same vampire, it was a heady offer. Goddess knows, one Spike was irresistible. But, two Spikes? She didn't stand a chance in hell. She would never get this opportunity again and she wasn't sure of what it would all mean. But she knew she had to do this or she might regret it always. Willow looked at them both before she said in a trembling voice. "Yes."