Spin Class Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla noticed her staring. "Remember this is a real man we're dealing with, not your little boys. Brad can fuck me several times a night, as you already know."

She reached over and stroked his pulsing shaft like it was a joystick of a game system while Hallie continued to get suffocated by Carla's mams. Brad sat up and got behind Carla, licked his fingers and slid them right into Carla's neglected pussy from behind. She purred and slid her butt back to the edge of the bed to give Brad easy access, knowing full well his fingers were only the opening act and his beefy dick was about to fill her up good. As she slid toward the edge, Hallie moved herself further up on the bed, propping her head with a pillow so that she could watch Carla get plowed. Also, her own sopping cunt was now directly below Carla's face, something Carla quickly recognized. With Brad still fingering her from behind as he rubbed her big butt cheeks, Carla dove back in to Hallie's honey pot, eating the pussy she had come to crave whenever she didn't have it at her disposal.

Brad pulled out his fingers, licked them clean of Carla's pussy juice, and as Carla tensed up in anticipation, he lined his bulbous cock head up to her pussy and nuzzled against it. This always drove Carla nuts. She didn't mind the teasing but there were times when she simply NEEDED him in her and now was one of those times. Brad seemed to get this when he saw Carla shaking her butt up at him and grinding back toward him. Brad was now standing next to the bed so he had leverage as his large cock sunk into his wife. She got used to his size quickly even though when she looked at him, she could never believe he actually fit inside of her. The harder he thrust into her from behind, the faster and deeper her tongue worked on Hallie, who was writhing under her.

Hallie closed her eyes to focus on the immense pleasure she was receiving when, without warning, she felt Carla stop eating her and fall forward on top of her. Her massive titties were crammed into Hallie's ample tits and right when she started to wonder what happened to Brad, she felt his girth slide right into her slick hole, impaling her. She let out a shriek as he really started to fuck the shit out of Hallie while Carla lay on top of her, kissing her lips and her neck, their tits squished together. Hallie was filled all the way up with Brad's manly stud of a cock when he pulled out and stuffed it back into Carla from behind, her ass still pointed up toward the sky giving him access. Now it was her turn to yell out as his cock was stretching her good and touching all the right places. Hallie tried to stick her tongue down toward Carla's tits and the only reason she was able to even reach any part of them was because they were so big and fat.

Carla felt Brad tighten inside of her pussy and she knew he was close to firing off his second load of the night so she stopped grinding her butt backwards towards him and told him to pull out.

"Give this one to the birthday girl. You ready for it baby?"

Hallie wasn't sure if Carla meant for Brad to shoot it ON her or IN her but at that moment it didn't matter to her. She just wanted his cum, she wanted to see his big fucking monster erupt again.

"Give it to me, stud!" Hallie screamed.

Brad could swear his dick somehow got even harder after hearing her beg for it. He slid his cock back into Hallie and slammed into her pussy hard and deep as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He rubbed her clit with his thumb as his cock plowed in and out of her which drove her wild but when Carla leaned down and licked her clit while Brad filled her, she lost it and shook with orgasm for longer than she could ever remember doing before.

Carla alternated licking Hallie's clit and licking Brad's shaft as it pistoled in and out of Hallie. She was trying to lick and taste anything she could while she had slid her own fingers back into her oozing snatch.

The pleasure was on another level for all three of them and Brad announced he was cumming as he thrust once more and filled Hallie's cunt with his jizz. His second load was obviously not as big as his first but it was bigger than most other's guy's first loads as far as Hallie had ever seen. He shot enough for it to spill out of her as he finally pulled out a slowly deflating man cock. Hallie thought to herself that this guy was human after all, his dick does get soft after all.

Brad lay down on the bed next to Hallie but Carla wasn't done with her yet. She crawled between Hallie's legs and licked her husband's cum out of her hairy hole. Hallie was still feeling the effects of aftershock orgasms and her whole body was shaking sporadically. Carla crawled on her hands and knees over Hallie until they were face to face, her gorgeous sweaty boobs hanging down. She opened her mouth and they all watched as strands of Brad's semen slowly hung down from her mouth into Hallie's. Hallie gulped it down as more of it seeped down toward her and was soon down her throat. When there was none left, Carla leaned down and kissed Hallie passionately, letting their tongues swirl together with the remnants of Brad's cum on their lips.

Hallie's birthday was the last time she would be kept awake from her neighbors fucking. The last time from her own apartment anyway.