Lez Discovery: A Church MILF Pet

Story Info
A MILF is seduced by her daughter's popular friend.
15.1k words
4.79
203.3k
313
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUMMARY: A MILF is seduced by her daughter's popular friend.

Note 1: This is a Christmas 2019 Contest Story so please vote. Also all characters are 18 years of age or older.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven, and Robert for editing.

*

"Eat my cunt," Raygon ordered rather loudly as her orgasm was building at the eager tongue of her newest pet... her lab partner Rebecca... also the daughter of a church minister.

"Please Mistress, pipe down!" Rebecca pleaded desperately from between the beautiful cheerleader's legs, "My mom might hear us."

Truth was, Rebecca was totally confused by the entire turn of events within the past two weeks.

1. A couple weeks ago she'd been annoyed to be partnered with Raygon, the hottest, most popular girl in the high school, who seemed to get by on her looks alone. Rebecca had even pleaded with her chemistry teacher to let her go it alone, but to no avail.

2. During their first meeting at Raygon's house to go through the project, she somehow ended up giving Raygon a foot massage and discovering that Raygon quite blatantly wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt. Then before she knew it, and she still couldn't say exactly how she'd gotten there, she was licking her vagina (she'd later be instructed to call it a cunt, which was such a nasty word, but one she'd begun using often in the past couple of weeks).

3. Next day at school, she'd taken Raygon aside to stress that what happened was sinfully wrong and mustn't ever happen again, and instead quickly found herself licking the beauty's cunt in the cheerleader's changeroom.

4. The following day she serviced her at her own house while her mom was away, which was terrifying yet oddly exhilarating.

5. Raygon really pushed her when she made her go down on her in the ladies' room during a church service, and then return to most of her family (her Dad was preaching) with Raygon's pussy cum smeared all over her lips and face. She was utterly mortified, and yet had also been completely intoxicated by the taste of the girl's pussy and by her dominant demeanor, which kept her in a constant muddled mess in both her panties and her head.

6. She had eaten Raygon almost every day since that first fateful day, and she'd come to crave the submissive act and the addicting taste. On the days she didn't get her fix, she was frustrated and a little bitchy... which was so unlike her.

7. Which led to today. They were working on their project in Rebecca's bedroom, this time with her mother home. She wasn't surprised when Raygon ordered her to go down on her, and although she pleaded not to do it right here, right now, truth was, the risk of getting caught undeniably added to the excitement of the experience.

Raygon smiled as she teased, loving to push this sweet, submissive cunt-munching pet deeper into utter twisted obedience, this time by pushing the pet's head away and asking against all logic, "Don't you want my cunt?"

Rebecca stammered, desperate to bury her face back in the addicting oasis, "Y-y-yes."

"And if your mother walked in right now, you'd keep licking me, wouldn't you my pet?" Raygon asked, wanting to see how far this pet would go to service her... which so far had been very far and with only a few patches of brief resistance.

"Yes, Mistress," Rebecca agreed, knowing she'd eat this cunt anytime and anyplace, something she'd been proving all week. God, she still couldn't believe she'd sinned like that in church.

"Good girl," the young but confident Mistress encouraged, knowing to reward a pet's blind obedience with kind words. "You may resume."

"Thank you Mistress," Rebecca responded gratefully, burying her face and tongue in the glistening, hypnotic pussy that was now her favourite snack, and praying her mom wouldn't come in... although she wasn't too concerned, since her mother trusted her completely and respected her privacy. Which until a couple weeks ago had been well-placed trust.

Raygon closed her eyes and enjoyed her eager pet's tongue, Rebecca being her fifth pet and third classmate to submit to her. That said, what she really wanted was to seduce Rebecca's mother; for a variety of reasons.

1. Although she'd enjoyed every seduction so far, her biggest rush to date had been seducing the mother of one of the kids she babysat for.

2. Older women turned her on, and the idea of turning straight married women into eager submissive pussy-pleasing pets was her ultimate fantasy. It wasn't just the sex, it was the power; especially power over someone society said was superior to her. She also wanted to seduce a teacher (Mrs. Walker high on her list... but she was still a little nervous about following through with that... although she had planted a few seeds).

3. The idea of having a mother-daughter pet team was too delicious not to shoot for.

4. Rebecca's Mother was both hot and kind of a prude, which made her a perfect target for turning.

"Beg for my cunt cum," Raygon ordered, loving to see a pet so crazed with cunt lust that she would beg like a bitch in heat.

Rebecca didn't hesitate as she begged, meaning every word she spoke as she transitioned from a smart, sweet girl to a cunt-craved slut in a heartbeat, "Oh please, Mistress, coat your slut's face with your cunt cream."

"Say on," Raygon demanded, loving to hear nasty words spew out of this ordinarily sweet and well-spoken girl.

"Mistress, I need your cunt cum like I need air to breathe," Rebecca said. "I want to be your submissive plaything anytime, anyplace."

"What if your mom walked in right now?" Raygon asked, asking a question the pet had already answered, but this time she expected a nastier answer now that the pet was in an insatiable state.

Rebecca didn't care at the moment, her lust for the addicting cunt cum was controlling her every thought and act, "I'd declare I'm a lesbian bimbo slut for you and keep eating your pussy as she watched."

"Good girl," Raygon approved, as Rebecca devoured the delicious snack between her legs.

A minute later Raygon came all over her pet's face, and Rebecca lapped it up like it was the final meal of her life.

Once spent, Raygon asked, looking down at the glistening face of her pet nerd, "So do you think I can get your mother between my legs?"

"God, no!" Rebecca gasped. Unlike most church girls, she occasionally used the Lord's name in vain... a lot in the past couple of weeks.

"A couple weeks ago did you think you'd be a cunt-licking pet?" Raygon posed.

"No, but...." Rebecca began, still unsure how she had so easily succumbed to Raygon. Sure, she was beautiful. Sure, she was confident. Sure, she got what she wanted. But before Rebecca had ended up between her legs, she'd had no interest in girls. Now she was the polar opposite of her prior self, now with no interest in boys. Just in Raygon's cunt.

"But what?" Raygon asked with a coy smile, seeing the confused and dazed look in her pet's eyes.

"It just seems to be..." Rebecca paused, before finishing, "...be so out there."

"Want to help?" Raygon asked.

"What? No!"

"I wasn't really asking," Raygon said.

"But she's my mom," Rebecca pointed out the obvious. "My birth mom, even."

"I'm not saying you have to eat her cunt or anything," Raygon said, although the idea of orchestrating a mother-daughter pet team into a 69 was kind of hot. "I just want you to plant some seeds."

"Seeds?"

"Yes, I want you to have a conversation with her about sex."

"I couldn't," Rebecca gasped.

"You will," Raygon said, pushing her pet away, standing up and saying, "because until you do, you won't get any more of my peach."

"Please, Mistress, anything but that," Rebecca pleaded, her addiction to Raygon's pussy consuming her.

Raygon wasn't sure if her pet meant 'please don't make me talk about sex to my mother' or 'please don't deny me your cunt'... in the end Raygon decided it was both. "I'm not chintzy with my cunt, slut. But I do not take kindly to disobedience."

"Sorry, Mistress," Rebecca said, desperate to stay on Raygon's good side, but unsure how she could possibly achieve what was being asked of her.

"I'll forgive you, but only once you complete the task," Raygon pronounced as she walked out the door, leaving her desperate pet on her knees.

Rebecca quickly got up, realizing her kneeling position on her floor would be rather incriminating if her parents happened to walk past her open bedroom door.

Raygon went downstairs, and seeing Mrs. Marte making cookies in the kitchen, decided to continue her own sly seduction. One that had till now been no more than a couple of compliments. "Hi, Mrs. Marte, you look very pretty today."

"You're too sweet," Mrs. Marte smiled, not accustomed to receiving compliments. She couldn't recall the last time her husband had given her one. A criticism was easier... this very morning for instance, when breakfast wasn't ready the moment he arrived downstairs he quoted, 'Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise!' She was called a sluggard because he had to wait a couple minutes for his precious breakfast! The very idea!

"No, you're the sweet one," Raygon countered, in her soft sensual sexy voice, and imagining the MILF would taste quite... well, tasty.

Mrs. Marte blushed as she asked, not knowing what else to say, "Where's Rebecca?"

"Cleaning up, I think," Raygon replied.

"Oh?" Mrs. Marte said, as Rebecca walked into the kitchen.

"Yes, I spilled some sweet juice all over her," Raygon said bluntly, knowing Rebecca would be mortified by her words, and yet they would go way over Mrs. Marte's head.

"No worries," Mrs. Marte said, so happy to see Rebecca hanging out with someone like Raygon. She recalled her own high school days where she was relatively ignored... being a minister's daughter herself. No cheerleader ever visited her house.

"May I have a cookie?" Raygon asked, as Rebecca watched with massive anxiety.

"Sure," Mrs. Marte said.

"Thanks," Raygon said, taking one and eating it. "Mmmmmmm, so good," she said; it wasn't necessarily a moan, but it wasn't necessarily not one either.

Rebecca's eyes went wide, as she knew exactly what Raygon was doing. She was trying to seduce her Mom.

"I'm happy you like them," Mrs. Marte said, knowing she made amazing cookies. Years of bake sales, decades really, had made her a fantastic baker.

"I love them," Raygon said, before walking around and giving the unknowing MILF (unknowing of the seduction plan and unknown to herself she was a MILF) and gave her a breast-smashing hug.

Rebecca's eyes went even wider as she watched in helpless confusion.

"Well, I've got to go," Raygon said, knowing when to leave.

"Come back anytime," the mother offered.

"Oh," Raygon replied, although she looked directly at Rebecca while she spoke, "I plan to come here often."

Rebecca gasped, knowing the aggressive seductress was using the word 'cum' and not the word 'come' like her mother would assume.

"Come anytime," the oblivious mother offered.

"I'll be coming again and again," Raygon said, unable not to continue the playful banter that had her pet anxiety-riddled. "Won't I, Rebecca?"

"I imagine so," Rebecca said, after a lengthy pause, her cheeks burning red in guilty shame.

"You want me to come again, don't you?" Raygon asked, playfully stressing the word.

Rebecca was mortified by the question, but she knew exactly what response was expected, both by her mother and her mistress, "I want you to come any time you like."

"Great," Raygon said, as she walked over and hugged Rebecca and whispered in her ear as she slyly squeezed her ass, "I'll have your mom eating my cunt very, very soon."

Before Rebecca could respond, Raygon turned and walked out.

"Well, she is a ray of sunshine," Mrs. Marte said.

"All peaches and cream," Rebecca agreed, and then let out a quiet gasp to herself at her answer... one her mom wouldn't understand anyway.

The mother noticed her daughter's tone and asked, "She isn't bullying you, is she?"

"No, no, no," Rebecca quickly covered. "It's just I'm still getting used to someone special like her wanting to be friends with me."

"Why wouldn't she?" the mother asked, seeing her earlier teenaged self in her insecure daughter. Like mother, like daughter.

"We don't really run in the same circles," Rebecca pointed out.

"Opposites attract," the mother, Karen, pointed out. "That's often true in friendships, too."

"I guess," Rebecca said, having to agree her mother was correct.

"She seems to be very genuine," Karen said.

"She's one of a kind," Rebecca said.

.....

Later on, the one of a kind and genuine Raygon had Josie, one of her other pets, between her legs as she texted Rebecca.

Slut: Here are some questions to ask your sexy Mommy.

1. Is it okay to masturbate?

2. Do you masturbate?

3. What's a clitoris?

4. What does an orgasm feel like?

4. Have you ever kissed a girl?

5. Have you ever kissed a girl down there?

Have fun.

Remember: you don't get any cunt until you do.

Raygon then snapped a picture of her Pilipino pussy-pleasing pet between her legs leisurely lapping away and attached it to the message.

She then added: This SHOULD be you!!!

She clicked Send and flipped through her Instagram as she was licked.

Rebecca was finishing an essay that was due tomorrow when she got the message.

She sighed.

First... it made her pussy tingle.

Second... although she had nursed a slim hope Raygon was bluffing, obviously she wasn't.

Third... a rush of jealousy coursed through her as she saw someone else between her mistress's legs.

Fourth... her mouth watered.

Fifth... even though she knew she should disobey... should break away from the spell Raygon had over her... stop sinning... she knew she couldn't stop. Raygon had awakened a side of her she hadn't known existed, and she knew there was no going back.

Rebecca, staring at the picture, trying to figure out who was where she should be, reached for her flute. (Not the sex toy flute, which is a clitoral suction vibrator, but the tubular musical instrument with a conveniently smooth rounded end near the mouthpiece.) Raygon had given her permission to use it whenever she needed to, in her words, 'fuck yourself to bliss'.

Which, for the record, had been at least once a day... and this would be the third time today. Once when she woke up, once after Raygon had left and she'd finished her conversation with her mother, and of course now.

She texted back just before sliding the flute inside her needy cunt: I will obey, Mistress.

Raygon smiled and texted back: Good pet. Finish your task and I will have a very special treat for you.

Rebecca was furiously pumping the magic flute (magic to her) into her wet pussy when her phone buzzed. She didn't slow down as she checked Raygon's message. It sent pleasure waves through her and she moaned, way louder than she meant to, as her orgasm was building inside her, "Oh yes, God!"

"Honey, you okay?" Mrs. Marte asked as she was walking by her daughter's room.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine," Rebecca stammered, so close to orgasm, as she frantically pulled the flute, dripping wet with her juices, out of her pussy just as her mother opened the door.

"Oh my," the shocked mother said, as she spied her daughter with her legs spread open, her face flushed, and the end of her flute coated in what had to be her vaginal juices.

"I'm so sorry, Mom," Rebecca apologized, horrified to be caught in such an inappropriate act, even as wetness continued leaking out of her pussy. God, and I'm still so close to coming!

"It's okay, Becca," Karen said, realizing she probably should have had the 'you're becoming a woman' chat with her long ago... one her mother had never had with her or her sister... and this was before the internet, which would have likely helped explain some things.

Rebecca broke into tears.

Karen closed the door, no way her husband needed to witness this, and she hurried to her distraught daughter. She sat on the bed and pulled her into a hug as she repeated, "It's okay, Becca."

"I'm just very confused," Rebecca confessed through her sobs.

"I probably should have had the birds and the bees conversation with you long ago," Karen said, gently rubbing her daughter's back.

Rebecca, although still humiliated, realized this was a chance to fulfill Raygon's orders. She asked, trying to remember the questions, "Is it natural to masturbate, Mom?"

Karen had been told it was an unnatural sin her entire life... but also for her entire life it had been the only way she could get off. Even her husband couldn't fulfill her needs, so early in their marriage she'd secretly purchased a vibrator, and it had been a Godsend (pun intended). The vibrator gave her pleasure she'd never experienced from sex. She didn't use it every day, but almost. Doctrine be damned, she decided to be honest with her daughter, "It's very natural, honey."

Rebecca looked up at her mother, wiping away her tears, "Do you masturbate?"

Karen considered lying, this conversation had suddenly turned awkward and too personal, yet she needed to reassure her daughter, and she preached all the time that honesty was a crucial value. "Yes, I do."

"Lots?"

The mother smiled, "Well, probably more than I should."

"Can it do me any harm?"

"No," Karen shook her head. "But we should probably get you something a little more sanitary than your flute."

"Oh, I guess," Rebecca said, looking at her creative fuck toy... a suggestion of Raygon's.

"I'll order you a vibrator," the mother offered.

"Really?" Rebecca asked, a little surprised.

"Every woman should have one," the mother shrugged, thinking that had definitely become true after the very first time she'd used hers.

"Really?" Rebecca repeated, thinking this entire conversation was going amazingly well.

"That's what I think," the mother smiled.

"Really?" Rebecca repeated, seemingly the only word she could contribute to this surreal conversation.

"Yes," Karen laughed. "From personal experience; I'm a woman too."

"Right, sorry," Rebecca laughed, getting comfortable with this amazingly authentic conversation. One she could never have imagined before this moment.

"A rather creative choice," Karen said, pointing to the flute.

"Raygon suggested it," Rebecca explained, then realized what she'd just said.

"Oh," Karen said, unsure how to respond to that. It never occurred to her that perhaps her daughter, and perhaps Raygon were lesbians. Yet, now that was exactly what she was wondering.

After a pause, Rebecca realizing she could perhaps plant some of the seeds Raygon was expecting her to, "Can I be honest with you?"

"Of course," the now placid mother said. "You can ask me anything."

"I'm a little confused about who I am," Rebecca said, which was completely true; she'd been questioning her sexuality ever since that first lick.

"In what way?" Karen asked, although she sensed where the conversation was going.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Rebecca asked.

"No, honey," the mother replied. Then boldly, "Have you?"

Rebecca had to ponder this question. She had kissed Raygon's pussy lips, but truth be told, she hadn't kissed her other lips. So she wouldn't be lying when she answered, "No." After another pause, she added, "But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious."