Spin's Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers

They took turns kissing her, trying to taste Thomas's body on her. Spin wanted to start her training as soon as possible.

They came for Spin early the next day. They took her from her cell and led her down a hallway. On either side she could see more of those cells full of girls, so happy and drugged-dumb, and she blew kisses to them.

She passed by a few locked rooms that she couldn't see into, but she heard girls screaming from inside, and wicked sounding grunts. Every time she passed by one of these rooms, she'd usually hear what could only be very heavy furniture being shifted, thudding in time with the girl's screams. She could only imagine more of those giant men, if you could call them that, like Thomas, hunched over slim girls, giving them what the guard had promised to Spin. She wanted to stop and listen as these girls were impregnated, but she was pushed onwards.

They led her towards an enormous machine, which made the most obscene sounds. The first thing Spin thought of was old textbook photos of huge steam engines that they used in the industrial era, but all high-tech steel and gloss. Along the side of it was a row of booths, which the guards directed her to. They opened up a door and Spin saw a metal chair-like protrusion was inside. They pushed her towards it and she turned to look at them. "Wh-What is it?" she asked them, only a little fear in her voice. She reminded herself that she had to be brave, for Thomas.

The guards gestured towards a computer monitor on the wall, which showed the insides of other booths. Inside, girls were writhing, almost completely unable to move due to the restraints that held them, but they all gasped in pleasure, and she realized they were squirming on enormous protrusions, coming out of the booth itself. Massive steel dildos emerged from where the chair had been and one went up into their pussy, splitting it wide open, and the other into their asshole. Spin raised a hand to her heart, tears coming to her eyes again, but this time they were tears of joy, as she realized what was about to happen to her sweet, tender little asshole. It would be stretched almost to unrecognizable width by these ferocious looking machines. She saw that cups had been attached to the girl's breasts as well, and Spin watched transfixed as they pumped the girl's breasts, over and over, for hours at a time, squeezing the milk from them, which was carried down long tubes. No wonder everyone else had had such big titties.

"Where does the milk go?" asked Spin.

The guard she addressed licked his lips. "Specialty buyers. That stuff tastes fantastic." There was a sense of perversion in his voice. He loved his job.

Spin nodded and spread her legs a little, inserting two fingers into her vagina. The sound of her body being penetrated by those slim digits was the most pleasant sound in the world to her. She shivered and clenched her thighs together, fingering herself. She'd seen more than enough. She was ready.

The guards hustled her towards the machine and set her down on the chair, closing the door. The booth was small and lit by only a single light and she watched, bemused, as supports came out from the walls and grabbed her ankles and her butt, giving her support as the chair slid away, leaving her almost hovering in space. Her pussy quivered as more supported her shoulders and then pushed her arms gently behind her back. She looked up at the camera and smiled at it, innocently and hungrily. She wanted fucking like the good little girl she was.

She mouthed the words, "Give it to me."

A pair of cups came from the wall and latched onto her breasts, sealing them. She felt pressure as they began to milk her body. Then, she felt the floor open up underneath her and her pussy drooled in anticipation. As two long steel dildos snaked up towards her orifices, Spin wondered how many other girls were receiving similar treatment right now. A hundred? A thousand? Ten thousand? She hoped every girl in the country was in here with her.

The two dildos were about eight inches and six inches, long respectively, and a little thick, but nothing like the monster she'd seen before, rigid and completely empowered. They were on the end of what looked like cord, which allowed them to snake about. Like tentacles, Spin thought, giggling. She was disappointed at how small they were, but they were still light years ahead of her boyfriend's paltry offerings. She squirmed as the first of the dildos slithered up into her pussy and split it wide open, easing itself up into her vagina. A gasp escaped her lips as she felt it go deep into her all at once, pumping hard back and forth with the strength that only a machine could muster. On the wall in front of her, she saw a countdown start.

One hour.

Spin squealed in fear, her body tensing up. But then she felt a second dildo pushing against her asshole. She forced herself to relax and take it. She wanted it really badly.

The dildo was wet and sticky and she felt it pushing against her asshole. At first she didn't think it would get in and then... The head popped into her with startling speed. Spin cried out as her anal virginity was taken by this horrific machine and then her cries turning to lowing moans, like a cow, as she experienced the best feeling of her entire life. Better than admissions of love, better than cuddles from her loving mother and father. This was a steel cock inside her ass, right where she wanted it. She squealed and began trying to work her hips, to get more in, but she could barely move, restrained as she was. She allowed her body to be fucked, passively at first, but then, as the minutes ticked along, more hungrily.

After the first hour, the two dildos retreated from her well-fucked holes. She must have come at least a dozen times from the constant stimulation, and knew she was going to cum a lot more. The dildos retreated back into the floor and she could hear machinery.

Then, two more dildos emerged again. One was ten inches long and the other was eight. Spin groaned as she realized what was about to happen. As if a sentence passed down in a court of law, the screen lit up in front of her again.

Two hours.

Her tongue lolled and she bucked her hips. Spin wanted it. She was sick of being a girl and was ready to become a total fucktoy for these metal cocks. She wanted them more than she wanted anything. She wanted to show she was up to the task. And she wanted her ass to be spread as wide as it could possibly be. As they slid into her, Spin groaned and cried out for more, moaning lustily. She was nothing but orifices to these men and their machines. Things only went into her, nothing of use to them came out except begging for more. It was her darkest, filthiest fantasy to be treated like a piece of meat for fucking. She was more grateful than they'd ever comprehend.

Ten hours later, her body was carried from the booth, back to her cell. Her dilated pussy and asshole both hung wide open and her tits were heavy from being pumped. They fed her and the other girls and gave her some shots, before she slept for a very long time. The next day it was the same, but bigger. She produced more milk the next day, too, filling the tubes up with her juice, saying, "Please, take it all! You deserve it! Take it from my slut body!"

The dildos got bigger and bigger and a few days later, she was taken in for surgery. The doctors explained that they'd be realigning her internal organs, but in a way that would not harm her. Her womb would be moved up to just under her lungs and her vaginal cavity would be lengthened, deepening it in her body. She listened attentively and then they put her to sleep.

At first it felt a bit funny, but after that when they put her in the booth, they moved her onto much nicer dildos. She took her first eighteen incher with pride and grace, letting it slide right up into her. She could take a foot long in her ass now and it felt utterly magical, like this was the reason she had been born.

Months passed.

Six months later, you wouldn't recognize Spin to look at her. Her hair was now much longer and much more beautiful and her entire body was different. Her breasts had continuously expanded, till they were much bigger than her head, at least twice their starting size. They hurt her back if she moved too much, so she normally just lounged about, fucking her female friends when she wasn't in the booths, producing milk and cum. Her hips and thighs had ballooned out, preparing her for the litter of children she was to deliver. Her body had been transformed from a girl into a woman, and then well past that, into an animal. As a reward for good behaviour, they'd let Spin put up a photo of Thomas in her booth, so she could stare at him as two-foot long dildos were thrust into her, the entire lengths now disappearing into her ass and cunt with ease.

During quiet moments, Spin wondered if her intelligence had decreased due either to the lifestyle or the drugs. She honestly wasn't certain, but her pussy felt nice, so it didn't matter. She was happy and brains seemed like a small price to pay.

As she was laying on her back on the floor of her cell one day, Spin looked up to see she had a visitor. All the girls glanced up, but his eyes were fixed on Spin who grinned lazily. "Remember you..." she murmured thoughtfully.

He smiled. It was the scientist who had taken her away all those months ago. He was only wearing a shirt and a rigid, eighteen-inch cock was standing up in front of him. "On your knees, bitch."

Spin blinked and then giggled, liking the big meat between his legs. She rose up and waited patiently as he approached her. He cupped her chin, smiling. "Look how much you've changed... Do you even remember your name?"

Spin shook her head. Names weren't necessary for fucking. She lunged for his penis and began licking the head. He groaned and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her closer. "Good girl, that's it. Lap it all up."

Her blowjob was expert. They'd given her dildos to suck filled with a synthetic, addictive fluid to make sure she sucked cock like a pro. She made him cum in under a minute of sucking and his cock spurted all over her face and down her body. Spin groaned and languished in the cum, rolling in it to get more on her body. She swallowed most of it.

"Now, I'm gonna fuck you. Get on your hands and knees."

Spin giggled and did so, raising her butt up high. "I can't give it to you in your cunt, so it looks like your ass gets it. He pushed his cock against her asshole and brought it into the slutty girl. He began thrusting in and out of her, grunting, giving it his best and drilling this bitch with his huge cock.

But... Why wasn't she groaning? Spin had really enjoyed the blowjob but now... He realized she was looking bored. He pumped harder, trying to fuck her more, but the expression was the same. Then, she yawned, stretching, and the gesture seemed to wake him up, making him realize how beautiful this girl was, how much of a Goddess she'd turned into. Spin simply frowned at him. "Weak man have tiny penis..." she murmured.

He struck Spin across the face just like that last time, but now she was different. She lunged for his hand and sunk her teeth into it, biting this stupid, weak man. He recoiled in shock, anger in his eyes. "You... You bitch!"

She looked up at him, angrily. "Give me big penis! Give me biggest penis! Pussy want biggest cock! Thomas! Thomas! Thomas!"

The man clutched his bleeding hand, then swung his boot up, connecting with Spin's jaw and knocking her onto her back. "Alright, you bitch. You want Thomas?"

She nodded enthusiastically, hysterically.

"Then that's what you'll get, you fucking whore."

They came for her the next day. She was dragged from her cell as he watched and down the corridor. They were very rough with Spin, but she didn't care.

They tossed her into a dark cell with a single bed in it, shrouded in darkness. There was a deep-breathing figure on the bed and Spin's eyes widened.

They'd dressed her in a mockery of a bridal dress, a tight little white bikini with lace, and a frilly veil over her eyes. Uncomfortable high heels were on her feet. She looked into the shadows and saw the bulk of muscle there shift in a sinister fashion. If you could see her face in the darkness, you'd see her mouth was split in an ear-to-ear grin. Spin crawled on her hands and knees towards the bed and Thomas sitting there, golden eyes glowing down at her.

His face was inhuman. He had brilliantly glowing eyes and a long snout and two huge horns rising up on either side. His mouth was wide and his tongue was long and black. Spin remembered legends of the minotaur, the beast of legend that would trap travelers in his labyrinth. Her hugely spread pussy peeled open of its own accord. "Thomas..." she whispered.

The beast reached out and laid a gentle hand on her head. That strength, deliberately held back, made her so wet she could cry. She looked up with eyes full of love.

"I've waited for this for so long."

In the shadows, Thomas's penis began to thicken and get stiff. It was even bigger now, more like forty inches and it throbbed with every breath he drew. Spin admired the individual purple veins, each as thick as a pencil, pulsing up and down the furious looking shaft. She ran her finger along one of them, tracing it along his cock, and the giant minotaur shivered, before he stroked her hair more roughly, then pushed her hand away. He grabbed Spin about her waist and lifted her into his lap. She spread her legs, so his dick was pressed up against her labia, thighs on either side, running up against her body. She giggled when it brushed against her chin from underneath. She clasped it with both hands and began to tug on it, when Thomas leaned down and lifted her veil, pressing his lips against hers. She kissed back eagerly as she slobbered on her, his saliva drooling down her face and spattering on her tits.

He reached up and pawed at her melons, pinching her nipples as she rocked back and forth. "Uhhhn... Uhhhn..." she moaned, desperate for more. Thomas kept on kissing her and she realized this was love. She wanted nothing more than to submit complete and utterly to a partner who loved her. This was living and this was what had been denied to her all her life.

"I want it in me, Thomas. I want to be bred." He grunted and his powerful arms seized her, laying her down on the bed. She got on all fours, her dog's position that she loved so much and raised her ass to him. The giant behind Spin, this girl he'd only met twice, yet who felt pure, total love for him, and pushed his cock against her labia, ready to split them. Spin looked up at him imploringly.

"A-A-..." She couldn't bring herself to say it. But she saw something in those dark eyes that put Thomas above every other man here at the institution. She trusted him, because his penis was big. She nibbled on her finger. "Ass?"

Thomas raised his cock and pressed it against her ass. Then, he forced it in.

Spin screamed and buried her face in the sheets, rocking back and forth, crying out, feeling truly alive for the first time. She bit into the sheets hard enough to tear them in half as the behemoth cock plunged deeper into her, working in and out of her asshole. More and more and more slid in, like it was never-ending, and every inch felt better than the last.

"Thomas! Oh! I love you! Never leave me! Never leave me, please! Please just fuck me every second of every day of every year! I need more of it! More cock in my ass!"

She thrust against him, the last six months preparing her for this moment. She came multiple times in the first minute, then more and more over the next hour. Thomas seemed to have infinite stamina, even more than the machines, which disappointed her with their breakdowns and malfunctions. Thomas seemed perfect.

She felt that dick plunge in and out of her ass for what seemed like hours. It was impossible that anything could feel this good, but Spin realized that this was her reason for living. And she loved it in her ass. She squirmed on that dick as it began to spurt an ocean of cum into her, so much that her belly began to swell and she filled up. It felt like a fire hose was going off in her. Every time he seemed done, he'd spurt for another ten or twenty seconds, filling her body up and making her swell. How could anyone have this much cum in them?

Then, Thomas plugged her with his cock, as he'd been trained to do. He didn't pull out, even if it was her ass. He'd been taught not to waste sperm. Spin had never felt more full in her entire life. Thomas leaned down and kissed her again, before pulling out a moment later. Sperm sprayed from her cunt in a huge torrent, splashing all over the bed and soaking it completely, along with Spin's thighs. She rolled over and just knew she was ovulating. How could she not ovulate when this beast was looking down at her? The alternative to getting pregnant scared her.

She looked up at him coyly, eyes dark and needy and spread her pussy with two fingers, opening it wide. Thomas licked his lips and got between her legs, resting his hands on either side of her. Her breeding commenced.

For the next three days he fucked her. He did her missionary style and raised her legs up so the oceans of sperm couldn't dribble out of her. He yanked her over his dick and let her sit on it, his cock muscles powerful enough to support him. And he gave it to her in her ass with his cock over and over and over. Forty inches of meat pleasured every one of her holes and left her dripping from head to toe with a mixture of their cum. She gave him every variety of oral pleasure, licking his cock and his asshole and all she wanted in return was to be impregnated and to be treated like a slave.

She never wanted to be apart from Thomas.

After that, they didn't make Spin go on the fucking machine anymore, except for when she asked or begged. And she didn't often, Thomas was her master now. A few months later, her belly began to swell with multiple babies and she knew they would appear to be human, but Thomas's genes would be passed on to them. She was eager to let it happen. She was eager to foster a new generation of superior beings. Spin fucked Thomas at every opportunity, especially after she was released from the institution some time later. She cried at the going away ceremony and cuddled Thomas, not wanting to leave. She made arrangements to see him down the track.

Later on, she got her own home and gave birth to three beautiful baby girls, all big and healthy deliveries with bodies like hers. She cared for them and looked after them, loving them with her whole heart, and it was on a night when they were three that she had a visit from the institution again.

A man was standing on her doorstep. She let him in after she'd sucked him off.

"We'd like you to come back."

"Why?" she asked, curious.

"You did very well. Thomas wants to see you again. He wants to seed you again."

Spin giggled and stroked her pussy under her dress. Then she lowered it so she could breastfeed one of the three year old children. "Of course. I'll pack my bags."

Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers
12