Spirits of the Sleeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlie, please repeat after me. Lord please forgive of all my sins. Lord, please provide me the wisdom and knowledge to remove any unclean spirits from our sister Penelope."

"Please forgive my sins, Lord. I command all unclean spirits to depart, in Jesus' name."

"You. You hypocrites!" screamed Penelope in a raspy, manly, rude voice. Pastor Gabe and Charlie were startled to see her sitting straight up with a belligerent sneer on her face. Her eyes peered like searchlights into their souls. "You call yourself a pastor and a man of God? You are a liar, covetous, and an adulterator. You fucked three of your parishioner's wives. You fraud; some example you are. You don't even know what you are doing or whom you are dealing with." She spit on the floor.

Though ruffled, Pastor Gabe demanded, "What is your name, speaker? How do you come to possess this good woman? Answer me under command of the Lord Jesus!"

"A good woman? You liar. Little boy Charlie? A liar, too. He told this woman he was not a virgin but he was. Then he fucks this woman. Fornicator! He lusts after your daughter and he'll have her, too, because she is a tramp. She's had many lovers and you know I speak the truth. Charlie flunked out of college because he spent his time with pornography and smoking dope. You're a loser, Charlie, and you will always be a loser."

Sternly, Pastor Gabe repeated, "Your name, damned spirit. What is your name and how do you have possession of this woman? Answer me in God's name." Gabe began to sweat profusely. Charlie quietly trembled before this monster. He gripped the chair's arm rests for reassurance.

"I am known as the Mission of Edmund," replied the spirit in Penelope, "and I serve the prince of this world. I was assigned by my prince until the mission ends." Penelope's forehead was awash with perspiration.

"When does the Mission of Edmund end? Answer me, by Jesus' command."

"When she dies. Then I am given a new mission. You should quit this; you two don't know what you're doing."

Charlie asked, "How many spirits are there in Penelope? Answer me, in God's holy name."

"The preacher knows. Legion."

"Charlie," Pastor Gabe insisted, "Let's stay with my line of questioning. Spirit, is there another way the mission can end?"

There was no response from the spirit commandeering Penelope.

"Jesus, please send down a legion of angels to free this woman of these spirits. Compel this demon to answer me. Spirit, what is the mission of Edmund and, other than Penelope dying, how can this mission end?"

"You assholes," replied the spirit with a worried but sneering expression, "the angels have been here since the beginning." The spirit emitted a deep "Ugh," and then continued, "Edmund is a worshipper of the prince of this world. Edmund and the whore had a nasty breakup. Through hypnosis, he erased part of her memory and left instructions to try to seduce any man or woman, and to fuck up any sex she had, and fuck up her life. As the missionary spirit, I'm responsible to see that this order is carried out." The spirit paused and looked at Charlie and Gabe again. "Do you remember when this whore told her story? Didn't you get the idea that you'd like to fuck her, too? That's what I do. That was me."

Without wavering, Pastor Gabe persisted, "Tell me how does this mission end, other than her dying? Angels, make him tell me!"

Without much hesitation, the spirit answered, "When the prince of this world tells me. The mission ends when I permanently depart this soul."

By now the shirts of Charlie and Pastor Gabe were soaking wet with sweat. "Charlie, repeat with me until they are all gone, 'In the name of Jesus, I command all unclean spirits to depart the soul of this dear woman.'" They repeated for four or five minutes. Penelope twisted and turned and blinked her eyes and contorted her face as if delivering a baby through her mouth. Maybe fifty or sixty babies.

"Are there any more unclean spirit inside of our sister Penelope?" asked Pastor Gabe. "In Jesus' holy name, answer me now!"

There was no answer. Penelope seemed to awaken. "What happened?" she asked. "I feel like I was knocked out by a prize fighter."

"We exorcised some unclean spirits," answered Pastor Gabe. "What did you see or experience, Penny?"

"I saw many blobs; they looked like wet yellow towels, but not really. Some were bright yellow, some faded yellow, some red and yellow, and some blue and yellow. They seemed to have names: Lust, Avarice, Marijuana, Meth, Disorder, Hate, Revenge, and other strange names that I don't remember. They all went by so fast."

"Apparently," Charles injected, "you had an old boyfriend named Edmund. Was he a Satanist? Well, anyway, he left a post hypnotic instruction to mess up your sex and mess up your relationships with everyone."

"Well!" she replied.

"You're free now," answered Charles. Pastor Gabe smiled.

6:30 AM NEXT MORNING

The next morning I pulled my car into the rear of the motel parking lot and parked next to Sunny's car at room 1622. Sunny told me that she feared sleeping in again so she took a motel room to assure that I woke her up in time to go birding. Despite being early it was already hot outside. A random thought made me wonder if I would ever take her to a motel like this and take her into my arms. I immediately dismissed such an impure thought and knocked on the door. Sunny answered promptly and was already dressed for birding.

"Come in," she said with a smile. If anything, the budget, family motel room was pleasantly cool. She looked very sexy in her tight khaki tee and khaki cargo shorts, tall socks, and hiking boots. She topped it off with a green, Army surplus boonie hat. "I get free breakfast with this room so after we're done, we can clean up and have breakfast here, okay? Are you hungry now?" she asked with an expression that she rather eat right now.

"Yes, so let's make this a short excursion and we'll come back," I replied.

"Well, okay. Dad told us last night about the exorcism you two performed yesterday. He refused to talk about it in detail. What was that like?" she asked expectantly.

"Scary. Very scary," I replied. "I don't want to talk about it either, except to say that your dad was a real hero. He faced down a demon. I've never seen such courage before. I would have fled. I hope to grow up like him."

"He is confident, if nothing else. He said that you were iron strong," she paused as if to make a decision and then smiled coyly. "Will you excuse me? I have to go to the bathroom." Sunny disappeared into the john. Strangely, I noticed that the bed was made. She must be a neat-freak. Soon, I heard the toilet flush and the water run, so I picked up my gear to depart.

Sunny walked out of the bathroom, naked, wearing only her socks, trying to conceal a wicked grin. Her milky white skin startled me as well as her lack of pubic hair. The folds of skin in her crotch set my mind into a frenzie. I suddenly felt dry in the mouth and automatically, my penis began to fill. Sunny did not look directly at me but acted as if she were drying herself off from a shower. Her rich breasts giggled as she walked towards me.

Standing before me she tossed the towel away and said, "Hi. Do you like what you see?"

"Ah huh," was all that I could manage as a response.

"I'll take that as a 'Yes'. Are you going to call the cops?" she asked with her eyes locked to mine. My name is Penny. What is your name?"

"Charlie," I replied. I was shocked that she knew this conversation but I played along. "How do you know...?"

"You're so handsome, Charlie," she said spinning around to give me a look at her magnificent body. "Charlie, do you think I am pretty?"

"You certainly are. You're very sexy, too."

"Charlie, you make me so hot," she replied. "Charlie, are you a virgin?"

"No," I responded quietly.

"Do you know what I know? I know that you want to have wild animal sex with me," and Sunny grasped my rising penis with one hand. She reached up to cup my face with the other hand and kissed me with an open mouth kiss. Instantly, she backed off and said, "I need a man, Charlie. A strong man." She smiled wickedly and continued, "A hard man. Get undressed Charlie." Sunny turned and bent down to pull the covers down the bed. I stopped to admire her nicely round and shapely ass. She got into the bed and laid in the middle. When we made eye contact she spread her legs apart to show it all.

"How did you know? Where were you?" I asked as I sat to remove the last of my shoes and socks.

"I never said I wasn't there. I got there before you."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"When I saw her nude and then you began to take off your clothes, I was really pissed. But then, you looked so handsome," she replied. "I began to imagine that I was where she was. I made the best of it."

"What do you mean?"

"Ah, well, I got wet. You looked so delicious naked. I started to work things out, you know?"

"No."

"Then, when she started running around like a chicken, I laughed my ass off. Oh? Sorry." She chuckled to herself and said, "But then, you would have laughed at me, too. One hand deep in my shorts and the other trying to cover my mouth so you wouldn't hear me. That must have been some picture." She shifted her weight on the bed. "I must admit you looked so disappointed, as if someone took your blankie, baby. You were so funny. Such a good scene that I didn't want to spoil it. You are such a dork."

Sliding off the remaining underwear, I responded, "I'll show you dork." She laughed. She had propped herself up with her elbows behind her back. I got between her legs, as I had done with Penny, and moved my penis along the wet cavity. "You are all wet."

"Should be. I've been wet all morning, you dork," she said. "I planned this"

I found the deep cavity and pushed it in. I pushed it in deeper. "I guess I am a dork." I pulled back and shoved it deep again. She lowered her head to the pillow and grabbed my hair and gently pulled my head to hers. We kissed with our tongues exploring each other's mouth. She seemed to slightly weep. I disengaged my mouth and began to kiss her sweet breasts.

The sensations moved like lightning through my body. My breathing quickened and my toes curled. It felt as if my penis had enlarged to fit perfectly in her. I slowed the humping to make it last. Without reservation or thinking about what it meant, I said, "This is all I ever want. To stay inside you. You feel like home. This where I belong, I think." As I continued pumping away, the pressure continued to build to a dangerous level.

She smiled pure joy. "Stop. Get off of me. It's time to change positions." Reluctantly, I backed out and rolled off of her. She heaved a sigh of relief.

"Here," said handing me a pillow. "Put this under your butt." She sat next to me and kissed me. I fondled her magnificent breasts like silly putty. She seemed to be waiting for something. I played along. "You know, Charlie, that I have the room until noon, don't you?"

"Yes, why"?

"And they serve a buffet with the room. It's free."

"Yes?"

"Well, Charlie," she said as she rose to stand over me without breaking eye contact. "We can screw and eat and screw and eat and screw and eat all day." Then she lowered her body and, after grasping my penis, guided it into her, and sat her weight on me. I shoved up to reach as deep as possible. "Would you like that, Charlie?" She raised her body up as high as she dared to keep contact internally with Little Charlie.

"I certainly would, Sunny," I responded mimicking her dreamy voice. I put my hands on her hips to pull her down on top of my pelvis.

Sunny leaned forward and began to move her hips up and down rapidly. "Can I ask you a question, Charlie?" she teased. My penis was electrified and the pleasure streaks shot through my body.

"What is it?"

"Did you cum inside of the sleeper?"

"Ah, what?" I stopped, quite taken back.

"Keep working it, Charlie. Did you or didn't you?"

"No I didn't." My leg muscles felt tired. "Why do you ask?"

"Then you're still technically a virgin, aren't you, Charlie?" She involuntarily rolled her eyes and occasionally jerked forward as the spasms apprehended her body, too. A dreamy look overtook her face as the love pleasures commanded her body.

"I guess so, Sunny. Why do you ask?"

"Charlie, do you want me to get up and flap my wings like a chicken?"

"You better not."

"Or what," she teased.

"Or I'll spank you," I replied. The pressure had built to a degree that I could not hold any further. I thrust into her rapidly. I pulled her over me so that her breasts bobbed against my chest rapidly. "Owww. Ohhhh. Ahhhh," I cried in sweet joy of relief. I tried to continue to thrust into her but the pleasure was too much to bear. My warm load shot deep into her. I continued to move it until I collapsed in sweet exhaustion.

Sunny stopped. She kissed me passionately and hugged me. After about a minute I was able to move again and I responded kissing her. Suddenly she withdrew and stood up on the floor. She tucked her hands under her arms and flapped like wings. "Bawk. Bawk."

I grinned. "You are so cruel."

She stood and looked at me as if she kept the biggest secret, "Do you know what, Charlie? I've go it. I've got a secret."

"What secret?"

"I got..." she began to prance around the room to taunt me. "I got your cherry! I got your cherry!"

"What?"

She stopped moving long enough to explain. "You didn't cum in her so it doesn't count. I got your cherry!" Then she bent over as if in a football huddle. Her legs were apart and her breasts hung like ripe mangoes awaiting loving picking. With both index fingers on her thighs, she pointed to her bare, dripping outer labia. "I got your cherry, Charlie," she said, "and it's right in here."

"What have you done to me?" I asked. "I'll get you for this." I rose and she turned to run around to the other side of the bed, which ended with the night stand and wall. I followed in a mock run. I put my hands around her to half tickle and half tackle her. As I pulled her to me, she squealed in delight like a schoolgirl. "I got you now, Sunny."

We fell on the bed. She turned her head and we kissed passionately. We interlaced our arms and legs as one. I dripped all over her thigh but she didn't care.

"Did you mean what you said about it feeling like home?"

"I sure did," I answered.

"That's so sweet. Do you want to finish me off?"

"Okay. Show me how. I'm exhausted but you, you're a sexual dynamo. You have too much energy, right now."

Sunny untangled from me and sat her butt on an unused pillow. I immediately starred at her cleanly shaven pussy presented before me, I said, "I'm the big bad wolf and I love to eat pussy." I bit down gently on the outer labia and wagged it from side to side as if I was a bad dog. She giggled. The smell of our love juices was still strong and pungent.

When I sat up, she reached down and took my finger and maneuvered it to her clitoris. Without saying a word I slapped that little thing back and forth as if I were working to open a safe. She laid still at first but when I began to poke a finger from my free hand into her vagina river cave, she let go a deep sigh.

It didn't long and her breathing increased as if running a race. Sunny arched her back and soon contracted her stomach. She grasped my scalp as if to stuff it up her. Her head soon flailed back and forth as pleasure shot through her body like lightning on a hot summer day. "Oh God! Oh God!" she repeated as the orgasm took over her body and worked its magic electrifying all her senses. A quarter of a cup of her clear honey spurted all over my hand. Then she stopped and relaxed. She grabbed me to cuddle close. We entwined again as if sharing our body heat during a blizzard.

EPILOGUE

Pastor Gabe taught me two important lessons. First, that Christians are not perfect but are forgiven. Second, that we experience bad times so that we can appreciate the good times. He and I became best friends. My wife is also my best friend.

I never repeated anything the spirit said about him. He never repeated anything the spirit said about me and he never complained that I knocked up his daughter. He taught me to pastor a church and I took over his church after he died, eleven years later due to a car crash. That was the worst day of my life.

Sunny and I married and are blessed with two girls and one boy. We have experienced many miracles and this story was just tells of my first.

12