Splash Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara was struggling for her next breath. Every time she though that Mr Kelly relaxed his assault on her pussy, he moved to a new position only to start up again. Soon, she was drifting away on the clouds as her body convulsed in the grips of an orgasm that seemed to have stopped all time for her. Mr Kelly feeling her quivering pussy froze in the position, keeping the pressure on her clit as the immense feeling of the orgasm washed over Barbara again and again.

She woke up, totally spent. She did not know how much time has passed, but she felt her pussy still buzzing and Mr Kelly siting back, admiring her naked form spreadeagle on his table in the backyard. Barbara sat up and noticed his semi hard cock swaying between his thighs. Pleased with himself and the view of her naked body in front of him.

As he administrations of their mouths on each other managed to subside the animalistic passion of their mutual lust, Barbara was starting to feel a little naked and exposed in front of Mr Kelly. In her mind, she fought the battle of mind over lust as she considered sucking Mr Kelly's semi erect cock to another ejaculation, or to pretend to be embarrassed and cover her naked body up.

Her mind was made up by a totally different event. She could hear the sound of the garage door opening. The unmistakable sound the garage door of their house opening. And that meant only one thing. Her parents are home. She looked at the sky, but the sun was still high up in the sky. She looked at Mr Kelly, who was yet to associate the distant noise with anything to do with them.

"I've gotta go," Barbara screamed, as she jumped off the table, grabbing her clothes from the back of a chair, racing for the fence and naked as she was almost leaping over it, landing in her back yard and racing inside the house. She raced up to her room and closed the door. Once inside she quickly pulled on all her clothes. Then she thought back. Did she leave anything telling downstairs? Did she leave a mess?

Fully dressed, she opened her door and walked downstairs.

"Mum, Dad?" she asked carefully. Is that you? The door from the garage now opened, and her mother walked in.

"Your father is very sick, I had to take half a day off to bring him home," she walked in and Barbara's father followed in after her, looking very pale and sickly. Barbara rushed to his side and helped him into their bedroom. She left her mother to make her father comfortable, and she headed for the kitchen to make her lunch. It was 1.47 in the afternoon. She did enjoy herself well with Mr Kelly.

"Do you want lunch?" she shouted to both of them but the answer came back negative. She warmed up some leftovers in the microwave as she finally started to settle down from the excitement of the past few hours. She realised how close she came to being busted. How close she was to getting caught. Buy getting caught was very exciting. Like she was caught next door by Mr Kelly.

The rest of the day moved very slowly, as her mother spent it catching up on daily chores like washing and cleaning and naturally Barbara was employed to help. Worse news still, the next day her father was still sick and stayed at home. She considered sneaking over to Mr Kelly's place as she saw him leave just before eleven. He stopped in front of her house and seemed to consider coming in, but then he just moved on, getting on with his usually daily ritual. She breathed out, relieved that he did not knock on the door only to meet her father and whatever confrontation that could evolve into. Finally the day ended and she could go to sleep.

The next morning she had mixed feelings again. Her father was well enough to go to work and she was left alone at home, but the weather closed in and heavy clouds were hanging in the sky. It was humid but with no sun, the thunderstorm was about to break, but could not start. She was sitting in the front room, deciding what to do. Her pussy was on fire and she kept dreaming of asking Mr Kelly to repeat his administrations on her pussy again, but she did not know how to go about.

"Maybe a trade," she reasoned to herself. "He was keen for me to lick his cock. Maybe I can offer to lick him if he will agree to lick me." Having decided on a strategy, she ran up to her bedroom and changed. She put on a long heavy skirt and a thin blouse. She left the bra off. Taking the keys, she locked up the house and headed next door. Standing in front of the door, she finally built up enough courage to knock on the door.

"Barbara, I am glad you came over," Mr Kelly opened the door and then moved aside inviting her to come in. He led her to his kitchen that had a small table with a smoking cup of coffee on it.

"I just made myself a cup. Would you like a cup of coffee...or tea?" he asked, feeling a little awkward. She shook her head in the negative. Also feeling awkward and unsure of herself. She again seemed to have lost her voice, feeling intimidated by Mr Kelly. By his very presence. The events of two days ago almost forgotten.

She sat down. Mr Kelly sat down as well. He sipped his coffee. It was still hot. They sat in silence for a while.

"I was going to come over yesterday," Mr Kelly started.

"It's good that you didn't. My father was home." Barbara responded quickly. Mr Kelly nodded, looked down for a moment.

"Did you speak with your father?" he asked in a tense voice.

"Yeah," she answered, not understanding that he was specifically asking about the events from the other day.

"What did he say?"

"About what?" she asked and once she looked at Mr Kelly and realised what he was talking about. "Oh God no. I did not say anything about that." She paused for a while. "We agreed that we are friends. We will keep that between us." The colour returned back to Mr Kelly's face and he seemed to have relaxed a little. The talk helping Barbara to overcome her tension.

"That is what I was going to talk to you about," she continued with her newly found courage. "If I help you with your problem again, like I did the other day at the pool..." Her voice drifted off. "If I help you with that. Would you then help me with mine?" She finally managed to ask her question. "Would you then do what you did at the pool to me again?"

"Oh Barbara, I am so glad that you liked it. I am so glad that you want me to do it again. I would be glad to do that to you whenever you want." He talked on like a little boy. Totally embarrassed by the situation. And excited. And almost unable to control himself, as the thought of licking her virgin pussy kept him awake for the last two nights and now made his brain focus on nothing else. The pressure in his pants becoming unbearable. All his control required just to stay seated. To keep his hands on the table. To stop himself from ripping her clothes off her body. From devouring her right there on the kitchen table.

Barbara stood up and walked over to Mr Kelly. She tried to reach up to try to undo his belt. When he realised that her mind is possessed with their sexual coupling as well, he stood up and gently kissed her lips. "No, come this way," he led her from the kitchen and into his bedroom. It was small a neat, with a small double bed, tidily made with military precision. With his left hand he deftly ripped the bed cover off the bed and threw it into the corner of the room. He quickly started to undo his belt and his pants and let them fall down, his underwear tenting from the erection the mere thought of eating her pussy created in him. Barbara could not help herself and pulled down his underwear.

Mr Kelly lied down, as she knelt deftly next to him and lowered her mouth over his cock.

"Oh Barbara, you are the best little cock sucker I have ever met," he whispered out as the images of her naked pussy flashed in front of his eyes. His free hand wandered over to her body and slid down over her kneeling body. His hand slid down to her ankles. The only naked part exposed from the large thick skirt. Once he touched her flesh however, he started sliding up her leg to her knee, and further up her thigh. It was then that he realised she was not wearing her undies, and unable to resist, his fingers traced down her ass and parted her wet lips from behind.

She stopped and lifted her mouth off his cock.

"I promise I will not break your hymen," Mr Kelly quickly assured her, not wanting to have to extract his fingers from between her delicious pussy lips. Instead, Barbara moved off the bed, and his fingers slid out anyway. She stood up and quickly loosened her skirt, letting drop on the ground. She then suddenly jumped up on the bed and lowered herself onto Mr Kelly's face.

She then promptly returned back to administering to his cock, but she realised that this was a mistake. His skilled tongue and searching lips made her cock sucking a lot harder to manage. In the end it was Barbara that came first, having to have to take a break from the sucking, as she waited for the orgasmic tremors to pass. As she recovered, she returned back to his cock, and he to her pussy. But her pussy was already on fire and soon she was in the throes of another orgasm. Now she continued to rub Mr Kelly's cock with her hand as she enjoyed her second orgasm. This time she was surprised as warm sticky wads of cum sprayed all over her face as Mr Kelly reached his own climax and sprayed his seed all over Barbara's face.

"Sorry about that girl ... I should have warned ... you that I was coming," Mr Kelly spoke in between catching his breath.

"Well I did not warn you that I was coming either," Barbara laughed as she reached over to the box of tissues to clean her face.

"Did I swallow all that when you came inside my mouth?" she asked with a giggle. "That was great."

Mr Kelly was done for the day with his cock, but he was happy to eat Barbara out to two more orgasms before she headed home in the late afternoon, hungry for some real food not just cock.

Next morning, she was knocking on Mr Kelly's door less than ten minutes after her parents left for work the next morning and started ripping his pants off half way to the bedroom.

By Friday the weather warmed up again and instead of using the front door, Barbara headed for the back yard and climbed over the fence. She again striped down until she was naked and dived directly into the pool. Mr Kelly must have heard the splash, because by the time Barbara managed two laps of the pool, he was standing in his full military 'at ease' stance, watching her naked form slide through the cold water.

"I think an inspection is in order solder," he called out, but Barbara just smiled and seductively swam backwards, into the deep. Now a much more comfortable swimmer, she did not realise how seductive her little swam looked to Mr Kelly. Without thinking, he stripped off his shirt and shorts. He was not wearing any underwear in anticipation of Barbara coming over, but the surprise of finding her naked in his pool had the desired effect. He was already hard as a rock and ready to impale this little nymph as soon as he reached her in the water.

Splash. Two strong strokes and he was next to her. He reached for her and kissed her hard, his arms squeezing her naked body against his. His hard cock, pressed hard against her throbbing opening. Was she ready for this.

"Mr Kelly, I am not sure if I am ready for this just yet," she pulled away from the kiss. Her face a mix of feelings. Mr Kelly pulled back. Breathing hard, he pulled her face up to look him in the eyes.

"I must have you. I will be gentle, but I must have you." He released the hold on Barbara and she slid down. Involuntarily, he thrust his pelvis forward. His hard swollen head entered parted her lips and stopped and her virginal skin barrier. This was something new. Barbara enjoyed having her pussy eaten out by Mr Kelly, but the feeling of Mk Kelly's cock pressing deep inside her was something new. Her eyes opened up in surprise as she felt him part her lips. It was something never before experienced. Something that she wanted to experience. She let herself slide down further, the pressure on her hymen starting to hurt a little. It was Mr Kelly however, that lost all control and with one strong push entered deep inside her, as a primal scream left her mouth.

It was her turn now to wrap her hands around him. She did not want him to move. It hurt when he moved, but it felt fantastic when he was inside her. He filled her up. She could feel his hardness deep inside her. She could feel his throbbing. She could feel how much he enjoyed entering her. How much he enjoyed breaking her skin. Taking her virginity.

She now slowly moved her hips. The pain still there, not so bad. The movement now a little more pleasure then pain. Wrapped around Mr Kelly, his hips started to thrust forward again and again. Driving his cock deeper and deeper into Barbara. Barbara started to groan every time Mr Kelly thrust forward, like a tennis player when she plays a volley and exerts her entire energy into it.

Mr Kelly started grunting as each thrust brought him to new heights of pleasure. Barbara now helping with her legs wrapped around his body, opening up for the incoming thrust. Squeezing her muscles trying to keep him inside her as long as possible. Lost in the rhythm of their lovemaking, she suddenly realised that she had no more control over her body. Like before when Mr Kelly ate her pussy, she felt the most powerful orgasm start deep inside her belly. She tried to breath, but realised she could not. She could not take a breath, she was screaming. She was screaming and she could not stop. All her muscles in her torso were quivering. The orgasmic wave made her twist and impale herself onto Mr Kelly's rock hard cock harder and deeper than ever before. The water was no longer. There was no cold. She floated on clouds, that rocked her gently back and forth.

Barbara could not tell how long this took, but when she came to, she realised that the gentle rocking of the clouds was the endless pounding of Mr Kelly's cock into her pussy. She came to and realised that another orgasm was already building up inside her. Before she gave her self over to the second orgasm, she noticed that his rhythm has changed. His thrusts came in short hard bursts, each one delivering a load of semen deep inside her womb. She felt the warm ejaculate deep inside her as she gave into her second orgasm and the tremors that again shook her body.

How will she last the weekend, without Mr Kelly depositing more of his semen inside her? That will be the very next thing she will shink about when she recovers from her double orgasm.

12