Katie's Gift

Story Info
Katie yearns for a threesome with her father-in-law.
4.5k words
4.39
58.9k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
773 Followers

This is an entry in the 2019 Winter Holiday contest so vote if you enjoy it. I contemplated which category to submit this story in, some might consider it taboo since it involves sex between a wife and her father-in-law but it really belongs in Loving Wives. Enjoy.

***************

"Oh Yea," I cried out as his hard thick cock stretched my opening, penetrating me, filling me up.

"You're always so wet," he commented. "I just love the way my cock feels in your pussy," he said.

I liked it when he talked dirty while we fucked.

"I'm always wet for you," I told him as he pounded me hard. "Fuck my wet pussy," I called out.

"Fuck. I'm going to cum," he yelled.

"Cum in me, Fuck cum in me," I screamed back as my orgasm came to a powerful climax feeling his hot cum shooting inside me.

When we first started having sex with each other he would pull out and cum all over my belly of my ass, depending on the position we were in. That was two years ago. Not long after our first encounter I decided to have my tubes tied. I wasn't going to have any more children, my son and daughter were grown and out of the house.

"Jeannie is going to spend Christmas with her boyfriend in Seattle and Billy is going on a skiing trip and won't be home," I informed my father-in-law. "It will just be you, me and Danny this year."

"That will be nice," he said. I started getting dressed.

I don't know what came over me that day two years ago when I came over to help Karl out. He had lost his wife a year before that to cancer. I visited him weekly since then to clean his apartment and do his laundry. I would also bring over some meals for the week that I made at home for him. I had noticed that his sheets had cum stains on them when I washed them every week.

Karl and Maria had been very good to Dan and myself when we were first married. They helped us out financially as we started our family. Maria loved to have the kids which made it nice for Dan and me to have some intimate time for ourselves. I was very grateful for them.

Karl grew increasingly depressed after Maria passed. He lost his vitality to a point when I was afraid he was going to die of a broken heart. That fateful day I put my arms around him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Dad," I started to say to him. I had always called him Dad and his wife Maria Mom since the day Dan and I got married. "There has to be something I can do. I love you. You've been so good to Danny and me."

He started to cry. "I can't get her out of my mind," he bawled.

I wiped the tears from his cheek and kissed him again only now I felt something more in me. I adored this man. I had an attraction to him that went beyond a daughter-in-law's love for her husband's father. I felt aroused, sexually aroused.

"Dad, what did she always say? Love has no boundaries," I said to him softly. "Love is what you give, all you can give someone."

I started to unbutton my blouse as his tears dried. "Close your eyes," I told him. I removed my bra and placed his hand on my hefty breast. I had put on some weight in middle age, most of it concentrating around my breasts and butt. I was similar in size to Maria although she was a dark haired Latina and I a very Irish redhead.

"Squeeze them," I said. "They're nice and soft."

"Katie .... I don't ....," he began to say hesitantly.

"It's what you need, it's what I want," I told him in a soft voice. I took his hand and stood him up leading him to his freshly made bed. I gestured for him not to speak while I undressed him. When I pulled down his pants and underwear his cock sprang out straight.

I touched his cock lightly, licked its head and then took it in my mouth. He moaned. I could now see where my husband Dan got his wonderful penis from. I loved the girth they both possessed. I had my father-in-law lay down on the freshly washed sheets. I removed my jeans and panties and climbed on the bed and straddled him.

That first time we fucked mostly silently, soft moans, no talking. I rode him gently leaning in to kiss him while he thrust his pelvis up in a steady rhythm. I could feel his cock inside me tense, he was about to cum. I clenched my vaginal muscles around his rod as he pumped his seed in me, the seed that gave me my husband.

"You're wonderful," I told him.

"Thank you," he said. "I feel good now but I'm sure I will be overcome with guilt when I realize what we just did."

"Why should you feel guilty?" I told him. "After all this was my idea. I wanted to do this for you."

"Is everything alright with you and Danny?" he asked.

"Yes, it's wonderful. We're very happy and have a wonderful sex life," I said though the sex life part was exaggerated. Like any middle-aged couple who had been married for twenty-five years the passion diminished. We had sex maybe once a month. I knew we needed more but it just never spontaneously happened.

"I came inside you," he said as if that were a tragedy.

"It's alright. We're safe. I just got over my period," I told him.

The following week when I went to help my father-in-law clean and do laundry, he looked at me with a sense of something urgent he needed to discuss.

"We need to have a hard talk," he began. I sensed this was going to get emotional.

"About last week?" I responded.

"Yes," he shot back quickly.

"I know everyone will think its taboo," I quickly led the conversation. "But look at you. You're not sulking. You went out to play golf for the first time since Mom died. Dan almost fell off his chair when you called the other night and asked if he wanted to go out and have a beer with you."

Karl just stared at me. I went on.

"When Dan came back from going out with you he was happy, elated," I told my father-in-law. "You want to know what else?" I paused. "Dan and I had the best, I mean amazing, sex we have had in years."

"Do you think he knows?" Karl asked.

"No," I replied. "I didn't tell him but he is so happy that you are happy. He loves you so much and so do I." I hugged him and gave him a passionate kiss. "Just one thing, Dad," I said to him. "I don't think you should cum inside me again until I can do something about it," I told him.

"You mean you want to have sex again?" he asked astonished.

"Of course," I answered with a seductive smile. "We can't let you go back to being all depressed again."

Karl and I became weekly lovers. As we got to know each other sexually I came to find out what an amazing lover he was. He joked that he got that way with the help of his Latina lover who he was married to for so many years before she passed away.

I was alive again sexually and that brought my husband out of our sexual slump as well. We were having sex two or three times a week now. Dan had become the master at getting me off with his mouth and tongue.

********

"Oh Yes! Yes!" I screamed as I reached my second climax that night. It was a strong one and the dam broke unleashing a torrent of my fluid.

"I love it when you cum all over my face," Dan told me as he approached to kiss me and smear his wet face all over my tits.

"You better get that cock of yours inside me while my pussy is hot and juicy," I talked dirty to my husband. That was something I started doing after I realized how arousing it was with Dan's father. I positioned myself on hands and knees begging him to penetrate me from behind.

Dan fucked me hard. He knew that's how I've come to like it. "Fuck me Danny," I screamed as he pummeled my pussy vigorously. We reached our orgasms simultaneously, my pussy filled with his hot cum that would eventually drip out along with mine making my thighs sticky.

"I have this new fantasy," I told my husband lying in bed after some amazing sex.

"So, tell me," he responded.

"I want a threesome with another man," I told him hesitantly. "Would you be OK with me fucking another man?" I asked demurely.

"I'm not sure," he answered honestly. "I suppose it would depend on the circumstances. But I'm definitely not into cuckolding."

"No I would not want that either," I told him. "I mean absolutely no humiliation. Just fun and only if you are alright with being in bed with me another man."

"Well, I can't really answer that right now," he said. "I have to think about it. It's not that I'm jealous or anything. I just don't know how I would feel about it."

"I think I'm ready for what you told me you want," I said to my husband.

"What's that?" he inquired.

"I don't think I'm afraid anymore to try anal," I told him even though I still was nervous that it would be painful.

"Really?" he asked. "What made you change your mind?"

"Well, I was wondering if I could explore my limits," I said. "And my friend Nancy says she does it all the time and she loves double penetration."

"You girls talk about sex with each other?" Dan asked incredulously.

"Of course we do. We're girls," I laughed.

I let the conversation rest that night but the next day I went and bought some lube, nitrile gloves and condoms. Nancy gave me the lowdown on how to do it so I thought this was a good opportunity. Saturday night when we came home from a holiday party I was going to do it.

I put the lube, a glove and a condom on the nightstand before we left for the party so it would seem less awkward gathering those things when we got home.

"Are you ready to fuck my butt?" I asked Dan as we kissed and undressed. He glanced over to the nightstand.

"Looks like you are," he chuckled.

I sucked on my husband's cock to get him good and hard. I took the condom out of the wrapper and slid it over his steel rod. I went to hands and knees waving my ass in the air.

"Put the glove on and finger my butthole to loosen it up," I told him. I had been practicing with a small dildo to get accustomed to the feeling. "Start with one finger, then two," I instructed. It started to feel good having my little opening stretched.

"Put the tip of your cock against my hole but don't push it in," I said recalling the instructions Nancy had given me. She told me to be in charge, easing it in at my own pace. "I'm going to push back a little. Help guide it," I told Dan.

I eased my backside against Dan's cock. I felt the thick head going in. "Oh," I moaned as my little hole expanded to accommodate my husband's girth. I pushed back a little more taking in another inch or so. There was a little pain at first that quickly faded pleasure.

"It feels good. Go ahead and fuck me," I told Dan. The sensation of a hard cock sliding inside my rectum sent me to a different kind of orgasm. Waves of pleasure ran through my body. It was exhilarating. When I reached these orgasms I squeezed really hard and forced Dan out. He quickly penetrated me again and pumped his cock in my ass until he came.

"You like that nice tight ass?" I joked. "I can't believe I've been missing out on this all these years," I said conceding that my fears were unfounded.

Sunday morning over breakfast we had the conversation about my fantasy for a threesome.

"I guess you can't be afraid and just go do it," I hinted referring my first anal experience the night before.

"Are you suggesting I shouldn't be afraid of watching you and another man?" Dan responded.

"Sort of," I replied.

"What sort of?" he queried. "Tell me more what you're thinking about."

"I definitely don't want to do it with someone random," I explained.

"Is there someone you know or we know you are interested in?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered. "But I don't know how to approach him about this."

"Should we approach him together?" Dan suggested.

"I don't know. Let me think about it."

I could tell Dan was intrigued. I was feeling it in my pussy as well.

"Dan, all this talk is making me horny," I told my husband. We went back to the bedroom.

*******

Making out with my father-in-law on the freshly made bed, I contemplated approaching him about having a threesome. I felt at ease with Karl. He had that way about him. He loved long foreplay that built to a wild finish of fucking hard.

"Have you ever had a threesome?" I asked as he sucked on my nipples and played with my tits.

"A few times," he answered. "Maria had a friend. A woman friend."

"Ever with another guy?" I asked.

"No, never with another man," he said.

This was going to be harder than I anticipated. I had to feel him out to see if there would be a total rejection or not.

"Would you feel comfortable being in a bed with a naked woman and a naked man?" I pushed.

"I'm not sure. It's not something I've experienced," he said.

"Dan and I did anal the other night," I told him changing the subject.

"Maria loved anal," Karl told me.

We had a great time in bed that afternoon. One thing about sex with an older man was that it lasted a while, older men don't cum fast. I was getting exhausted riding his cock reverse cowgirl when he flipped me over and started fucking doggie style.

He pulled out and went around the side of the bed so I was facing his cock. I took him in my mouth and he started face fucking me. He pushed his cock to the back of my throat causing me to gag a little but I was used to it, deep throating him many times.

He let go a load that was more like a stream of sweet and salty syrup filling my mouth. I savored the flavor and the texture before swallowing. I don't imagine he had a high sperm count which probably accounted for the difference between his cum and his son Dan's.

"I love your tasty cum," I told him licking my lips. I glanced at the clock, it was later than usual. I wasn't worried because Dan knew where I was, though he didn't know to what extent I had been helping his father these past couple of years.

"Dan can pick you up on his way home for work tomorrow," I told my father-in-law. "Remember it's only going to be the three of us this year with Billy and Jeannie away for the holidays."

"I'm going to miss them, especially Jeannie, she's such a lively girl," Karl commented.

I popped a mint in my mouth on the way home not wanting to walk in the door and kiss my husband with cum breath.

********

I was nervous all day preparing our Christmas Eve dinner. It was never awkward being around Dan and his father, there was never an expressed sexual desire when we were together as a family. Karl was satisfied and so was my husband Dan. I was fulfilled beyond my wildest dreams with the two of them.

Tonight was going to be different. The house was going to be devoid of children. There will only be me and the two men I desire and I'm desiring them both at the same time. It will be an utter family breakdown or an amazing sexual experience. Or I will chicken out and deal with my private frustrations.

I called my father-in-law. "You should pack some extra clothes and stay the night. You can stay in Billy's room," I suggested. "That way we can relax after dinner and not worry how late it gets to take you home."

"Sounds like a good idea," he accepted.

I laid down on the bed and started to get myself off with a vibrator. Maybe if I wasn't so tense it would help me keep a cool head. It worked some. I tried to concentrate really hard on cooking and even had a couple of glasses of wine.

The car pulled up a little after six. I hugged Dan and Karl and gave them each a kiss on the cheek. I took Karl's bag and put it in Billy's room though I hoped he would be sleeping with Dan and I tonight. There's so much love between Dan and his father, I couldn't imagine how some petty societal norms would get in the way.

As we finished dinner my mind was racing. I fumbled with the dishes cleaning up while Dan and Karl sat in the living room drinking a brandy. I took a shot myself right out of the bottle. I spilled grease from the roasting pan on myself. Calm down I told myself.

"Are you alright, Katie?" I heard Dan ask.

"Yes. Just being a clutz tonight," I responded.

"Look. Go and change and put on something comfortable. It's just the three of us here relaxing. I'll finish up here," he said.

I went to the bedroom and threw on a loose cotton night dress not bothering with a bra or panties. If I can get them both excited maybe things will just happen organically. I didn't want to be blatantly seductive or come across too shy. I left a few of the buttons of the nightdress open so my breasts would be somewhat exposed, those breasts that Karl loved to suck on, those breasts Dan grabbed while they bounced when I rode his cock.

"Would you care for another glass of wine?" my husband asked as I entered the living room.

"Yes please," I answered. My father-in-law was sitting on the sofa so I sat down on the other end.

"Scoot over to the middle," my husband said when he returned with the wine. He sat down on the end where I had been.

"You seem a little nervous tonight Katie," Karl said to me. "Is everything alright?"

"Oh, I don't know. First holidays without the kids. I worry about them," I lied. Dan began rubbing my thigh.

"Remember when they were little and they got so excited to open a gift on Christmas Eve?" Dan reminisced. "That's something we haven't done for a while. Open a gift on Christmas Eve," he said.

"Just being here together with both of you is the greatest gift a man could receive," Karl said putting his hand on my thigh.

I was feeling damp between my legs.

"The greatest gift anyone can give is to give yourself, totally give of yourself," Dan added and then he turned my head to kiss me.

I felt very warm.

"When Maria died, I was lost," Karl started to speak. "I fell deeper into despair each day. At one point I bought a gun. I was going to kill myself I couldn't take it anymore."

"You gave my father the gift of life," Dan said to me looking into my tearing eyes.

I melted. It was as if someone threw a bucket of water on me and I dissolved. Then I felt a hand between my legs and another on my tit.

"Tonight we are both yours," my husband told me.

I felt a rush of emotion followed by a tide of passion overcome me. Karl pulled me close and kissed me. I felt my legs being spread open and Dan's warm mouth on my wet pussy. Karl went down to suck on my nipples. My body was consumed with sensual pleasure.

Within minutes I had a tremendous orgasm. Karl and Dan quickly stripped their clothes off and I had one cock in my mouth and another in my pussy. I closed my eyes and gave my body up.

"Squeeze my fucking nipples," I called out knowing that would send my building orgasm over the edge.

"Want to taste some damn good pussy, Dad?" I heard Dan saw.

"Tastiest pussy in the world," I heard Karl say.

Dan bend me over the arm of the sofa and Karl shoved his cock in my mouth. I was getting pounded from behind and face fucked at the same time. I had to push Karl off when I felt Dan's cock ready to explode. We reached our orgasms together.

"We should take this into the bedroom," Dan said trying to catch his breath. I was still coming down from that powerful fucking I received.

"Whoa, my knees are weak," I said as I stumbled toward the bedroom. Karl took my arm so I wouldn't fall. I laid on the bed and spread my legs.

"Fuck me, Dad," I said.

My eyes were shut when I felt Karl's thick cock penetrate my sloppy cum filled pussy.

"Fuck her good and hard, Dad," I heard Dan say.

It was amazing how much stamina Karl had. I looked over at my husband sitting on the side of the bed while his father was pounding his cock in me. I could see Dan was hard again and stroking himself.

"Are... you... enjoying.... this?" I panted out the words.

"Yes. It's very erotic," Dan responded.

"Holy Fuck," I screamed as I felt my father-in-law's cum pump into my pussy. Just then my husband was kneeling beside me stroking his cock and cumming all over my tits. I couldn't even move. That last orgasm did me in.

**********

Dan was getting out of bed when I woke up Christmas morning. Karl was still sleeping by my side. Dan noticed my eyes were open.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
773 Followers
12