Splendour In The Grass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Jonah replied casually, "I just got back. It's amazing out there today. But there's something else I came here to tell you."

Eli forced himself to listen to what Jonah was saying, hungering more and more for the source of the mysterious scent that he carried. "Not just a social call, then?" he joked.

Jonah turned serious. "Unfortunately not. I found a rogue wolf today in a wooded area in the city. What in the hell she was doing there I don't know, but she was challenging me for a kill I made and wouldn't shift when I challenged her back. Then, get this," he snorted, "she passes out when I approach her, and when I take her somewhere for questioning, she pretends she doesn't know what I'm talking about and tries to get away. She wouldn't admit she was were! Anyway, I had to knock her out when she tried to run off. I put her in a holding cell and sent Levi to her. She's probably fine now. I thought you should question her and see if she responds better to you. We have to know what she's up to."

Eli sighed. As busy as he was, Jonah was right. He stood up, adjusting his clothing before walking around his desk. "Come on," he said to Jonah, "let's get this over with."

Jonah nodded, pulling out a cell phone and quickly calling Levi. "They're on the second floor hospital ward." he explained once he had hung up.

The two men wasted no time in reaching the back building, the location of both the holding cells and the infirmary. The trip was not very long. Out of Eli's office, they navigated through the corridors and rooms that comprised Eli's living space, about half of the fifth and topmost floor of the main building. Once they reached the main hall on that floor, it was a short elevator ride and out of the main lobby on the first floor outside, then a few minutes' walk to the back building. They had reached the second floor when they both heard the shrieking.

They both rushed to the main entrance of the room, Eli reaching the door first and nearly pulling it off of its hinges as he yanked it open. The second that he did, he was bowled over by the sweet aroma that flooded his nostrils. It was the most mouthwatering scent that he had ever encountered and the intensity of it left his head spinning. He was stopped in his tracks as he let it flood through him. His head tilted back and he let out a groan, his eyes rolling back in his head and blood flooding to his groin.

He was pulled back to reality as he regained sight and looked into the room. He was oblivious to everyone staring at him as he assessed the situation: Jonah had pushed into the room ahead of him and begun growling, sensing conflict. Levi stood off to the side, looking worried as two guards that he recognised vaguely held onto the source of the tempting scent: a small girl whose actions betrayed her docile appearance. Even with her face twisted into a snarl and her mouth shouting obscenities at the guards restraining her, she was a beauty. Wavy light brown hair shook wildly as she squirmed. Large hazel brown eyes framed by delicate lashes led downward to a perfectly shaped nose atop the most luscious and inviting lips Eli had ever seen. His eyes travelled downward to the graceful slope of her creamy alabaster neck and made him want to sink his teeth into it. Her chest heaved and was flushed pink with frustration, and he growled as he felt himself become even harder while taking in her pert breasts bouncing as she struggled and her tight, round ass twisting her long legs into vicious kicks aimed at her captors. He had never wanted so badly to bury himself inside of a woman than he did at that moment. I've got to get a fucking hold of myself, he thought. Using every ounce of self control that he had, he approached the still howling woman and addressed her directly. "Stop fighting. Now."

Lucy was in a daze as she struggled against the two guards and felt her head become cloudy when the large man approached her. She heard his deep voice command her to stop and her body instantly became weak as she stopped struggling and allowed herself to focus on the person standing before her. He was tall, at least six feet tall, with a well built body to match. Even beneath his collared shirt and slacks she could tell that muscles covered his frame, but he wasn't bulky and had what she supposed was rather the equivalent of a swimmer's body. His sleeves were rolled up, exposing sculpted forearms that led into large, strong hands which were reaching out for her. Her lips parted in surprise as his hands cradled her face, and she instantly felt a heat flood her body. Wetness pooled in her panties and her legs grew weak as she took in the scent of him. Earthy, like cedar and moss, yet spicy and musky. He smells like pure sex. Fuck. She looked up into his face for the first time and was again struck by her overwhelming attraction to him. He looked like he had been sculpted by gods. Short, curly black hair framed his face, his strong jaw supporting lips that made her ache to kiss them. His nose led upward to the most striking blue eyes that she had ever seen.

It's like he's staring into my soul. She had never felt so open and vulnerable, and as she stared back into his eyes she felt her body changing in a way that it never had before. Before she knew what had happened, she had slipped out of his grasp and landed on the floor, standing. Standing, on the floor? What the hell? As she looked down at her legs, she realised that they were not human but canine, and covered in chocolate brown fur. She grew frantic and tried to scream, but all that came out was a whining howl.

Levi had watched the exchange take place and had just seen a girl shift who, before today, had not known that she was a werewolf. This was not good. He reached behind him to the wall where a medical cart stood and grabbed an emergency syringe full of a powerful tranquiliser. He rushed toward the shocked Lucy and injected it in her neck, watching as she crumpled to the ground.

AUTHOR"S NOTE: Now that they've met I can get to the best parts. Please leave feedback and I'll post the next parts as soon as I can!

12