Split in Two Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, I climbed out of the hot tub. Jenna's eye followed me as I entered my bathroom. When I returned with a can of shave crème and a razor, Jenna knew exactly what I wanted. She lifted herself by her arms and rested her ass on the hot tub deck. "I never knew you were such a deviant Daddy." I gave the can a couple shakes and depressed the button to discharge a small amount of shaving crème into my hand. I leathered up the little tuft of thin brown hair shadowing Jenna's clit. With a few strokes of the razor, Jenna was bald. I splashed water on her freshly shaven pussy. I pulled Jenna back into the water and passionately kissed my daughter while we caressed one another.

Jenna said, "Call the front desk and ask where we can find slow dancing tonight. We need to make dinner reservations." Jenna leaned over the rail of the hot tub and retrieved the cordless phone from the stand. I phoned the receptionist and asked where they offered soft slow music for dancing. He recommended a national hotel chain at 101st on the Pacific Avenue. I then called that hotel and made dinner reservations for 7:00 o'clock. When I inquired about dancing, I was told that there was a six-piece band that played 60's, 70's, and 80's soft rock music in the lounge beginning at 8:00 o'clock.

Jenna and I enjoyed the warm churning water of the hot tub for a short time before Jenna kissed me and said, "I need to get shoes to match my dress. I am going to get a shower and go shopping. I'll be back in a couple hours." She stood up, kissed me on the lips, and climbed out of the hot tub. I watched my naked little girl walking away to her room. I sat in the hot tub for another 20 minutes totally relaxed. Jenna startled me when she popped her head in the doorway and said, "I'm going; I'll be back soon."

I got out of the hot tub when Jenna left and jumped in the shower. After I dried off, I put on a pair of gym short, and turned on the television in the bedroom. I stretched out on the bed for a few minutes that somehow turned into over two hours as I nodded off. Jenna had kicked my ass. She had drained my balls three times in the last day. I know I have cum twice in a day with Jill a handful of times over the last 25 years, but I couldn't remember ever busting my nuts three times in a 24-hour period.

Jenna awakened me when she returned from shopping. "Look what I bought." Jenna showed me her pair of navy blue 5-inch stiletto sandal heels. Wait till you see me wearing them Daddy. They look really sexy. I pulled Jenna onto the bed with me and we lay passionately kissing. "Don't start Daddy. I have big plans for you tonight." Jenna squirmed away. She stood next to the bed pleading, "Come on Daddy, Get up. We have wasted most of the day inside. Let's go walk on the beach."

We walked along the surf toward the inlet. On the beach, around 12th street, the sky was filled with several large unique kites that were flying themselves anchored in the sand. Jenna said, "Let's go all the way down to the inlet and see what the fisherman are catching." We walked out on the fishing pier and along the inlet talking to people that were fishing. Not a lot of luck, but everyone was happy to be in the sunshine enjoying their summer vacation. We walked back along the boardwalk toward the time-share from the inlet.

We stopped to purchase an Italian ice and a soft pretzel. We sat on a bench watching people walk by as we enjoyed our snack. We both noticed several older gentlemen walking hand in hand with younger girls. One couple in particular caught both of our attention. They looked like a father and daughter walking with their arms around each other's waist. Jenna said, "I bet a lot of young girls end up having sex with their fathers for the first time in this resort town while they are on vacation."

I asked Jenna, "What do you base that assessment on?"

She said, "It's all the skin. Middle-aged men are dissatisfied with the shape and the sexual drive of their wives after 20 years together. Smiling near naked young girls are everywhere you look. These men start reliving their youth in their minds. Their fantasies begin to take over their thought process. Next thing you know they feel safe with their daughters and they seduce them. She smiled at me and said "I know that I am going to be one of those lucky girls that have sex with their Daddy today."

What a fucking tease my little girl is. She got off the bench, offered an extended arm, and walked me back to the time-share. As we walked, Jenna asked, "Do you think people look at us and know that I am going to get dressed up real sexy for you before I take you home tonight and fuck your brains out? I'll bet if they did, they would like to watch your foot long cock split me open. I'm so fucking horny Daddy. I want your big cock filling me. Are you ready for tonight Daddy?"

"You know I am Jenna. Look at my shorts." The outline of my cock was clearly visible as I was becoming excited with the conversation.

Jenna glanced at my cock and offered, "Race you back to the room." Jenna took off on a run. I picked up the pace and chased her. Her youth dusted me off. We met at the entrance to the time-share condominium. We entered the building together and went to the suit. Jenna asked, "Want to get in the shower with me?"

"That was a stupid question, certainly I do." I gathered up the comforter off the dinning table and we made the bed. Jenna stripped off her clothes ready to shower. My little girl was beautiful. She glowed with excitement.

Jenna and I got into the shower together. We took turns soaping each other up with a loofah sponge. We spent about 20 minutes just touching and kissing. Jenna soaped up my cock and gentle stroked me as I hardened. "Tonight Daddy, we are going to play hide the bologna. Promise me again that you will be gentle."

"I promise you I will Jenna. I love you."

"Let's get dressed to go. I can't wait to get dressed up for you."

Jenna and I each got dressed in our own room in preparation for a semi formal evening. Just like Jenna had requested, I put on my gray pair of trousers without underwear. When I sat down to put on my socks, I could see the outline of my cock hanging down the left pant leg. I felt like I was 18 years old. I had a date with hot women that I new was going to put out. I put on the same shirt that Jenna had been wearing this morning on the balcony. I checked myself out in the full-length mirror on the bedroom closet doors as I tied my tie. I could see the excitement I was feeling.

I waited for Jenna in the living room. When she turned the corner, my mouth fell open. She looked stunning. Jenna was wearing a below the knee length navy blue cocktail dress that was slit to mid thigh on the both sides. Her dress had purple and crimson orchids printed on the fabric. She was wearing white seamless nylons and her new stiletto heels. Jenna had given her hair a soft curl and was wearing eye shadow and lip-gloss. My daughter was drop-dead gorgeous. I told Jenna, "You look wonderful. You are beautiful."

"Thank you Daddy. You look fabulous also." As Jenna walked toward me, the slit on each side of her dress opened with each step to reveal her sexy nylon tops. She planted a kiss on my lips. Jenna looked deep into my eye as she slid her hand along my left thigh and squeezed my hanging cock. She said, "Daddy, I'm not wearing any panties either."

We departed for the restaurant.

To be continued...

12