Splurge Ch. 01: Waitress Gets Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger looked down at the blind folded beauty that was giving herself over to him. She was so pure, so innocent, but yet so nasty and mean, all at the same time. His cock hurt he was so hard for her. Spreading her pussy lips with his raging, massive cock he slowly, and blissfully, pushed inside of Tatiana. She braced and tensed.

"Relax, and take me in beautiful," he urged.

Roger tried to get inside but wet as she was, she was also so tight. So he pushed harder, even reminding himself how mean she was, in order to find the aggressive strength needed to push even harder. He inched his way in, seesawing, then coming out completely, over and over. Over and over again he worked his beautiful foul. She was almost there. He pulled out.

In a flash his mouth was on her amazing tits again, licking, biting, teasing, and tantalizing, until Tatiana's moans were loud and steady.

Then as she lay moaning with pleasure beneath him Roger positioned himself over the beauty he had longed for, for so long and dropped his rod deep into her wet hot cunt. He couldn't help himself and fucked her hard, releasing all of his emotions at once. When he came the earth shook. Tatiana clenched tightly around him and he could feel her pulses echoing his. They rode their wave together as it captured their souls and they held each other while he released deep inside of her. Before too long their pleasure was interrupted.

"Thank you," were the words he heard from the newly deflowered woman he had just transformed, when he heard a knock on the door.

"You're past your time buddy, what the hell!" came through the door.

"Oh, fuck, he had to get her out of there."

"She's not feeling well. Give her a minute," Roger called out.

"Okay, text us when she is ready. The next guy will double up on the other one. "Sheesh what the fuck did you do to her," one of the horny men commented, through the door, before he went to break the news to the other men.

Curfew was an hour and half away. Roger didn't want all those guys fucking his beautiful Tatiana.

"I don't mind spending the next half hour with you," Tatiana whispered.

Roger looked down the magnificent tight nipples on Tatiana's gorgeous breasts and moaned as he leapt forward and his mouth captured them with a loud roar.

He would just fuck her the rest of the night. That was his master plan, but he knew it was lame. The other men that were hard for her wouldn't allow it. The two of them would have to escape. And then there was the matter of the blindfold. In his mind Roger wanted this to work, but if it didn't he would fuck her and satisfy his pent up primal urges. His longings and urges were controlling his mind and senses and mattered above anything else at this moment.

Roger heard shuffling outside, and knew a man was lingering outside the door. A barricade had been set up as a diversion for other men.

Rogers's thoughts drifted back to the beauty at hand.

"Don't worry about the ball honey. It's to convince the guy outside you're not feeling too well. You can scream into it if you want to baby. I'm gonna fuck you soo good. Just relax and let me push on through darlin," Roger said, barely disguising his voice in all the excitement of the moment.

He asked Tatiana to get on all fours. There staring at him was the perfect ass; the one that filled his dreams. Roger knew this time would not come again, and this was his one chance to experience the tight pleasure of her perfect, hot ass.

He placed a gag ball in Tatiana's mouth and cinched it. Roger's hand ran up and down her voluptuous curves. His fingers took in every inch of her exquisite beauty. Roger savoured the way his fingers lingered in the crack of her ass and how willing she was to spread her legs wider. Roger licked his hand and watched the cool moisture evaporate off her round smooth curves as he touched and massaged and caressed her perfect, little, tight, yoga ass.

When he parted her smooth ass cheeks with his throbbing, hard, cock, she whimpered slightly. She knew it was allowed, according to the rules. It was his privilege. Roger's cock was at the entrance to her tightness now. This was it. He was going to fuck her ass right now.

Like when he took her sweet virginity, Roger pushed, and pushed, and worked Tatiana. His hands massaged her tits as his thrusts gained momentum and distance. Roger was going to take this sexy, fit, young, virgin ass right now. His thoughts made him increase the pressure of his thrusts.

"Push into me sweetheart," Roger whispered in her ear.

Tatiana arched her back and moved to greet his thrusts, causing her entrance to open wider, a breakthrough imminent.

"Just relax honey, let me in."

With a strong push he pushed through her sphincter and penetrated her super tight, little hole. Then his primal nature took over. Something clicked inside him. This girl was such a bitch to him.

Roger grabbed her long mane of thick hair and pulled, as he fucked her ass hard and wild. He was suddenly venting all the rage he had stored for all the bitchy remarks and insults he had tolerated. He gave Tatiana's amazing ass a beating with his thick, hard cock.

"You, need, a, good, hard, fuck, bitch!" Roger called out in staccato to the beat of his aggressive thrusts into her tender, tight, little ass. He kept fucking her like a paid whore, pulling her thick hair as he rammed steadfast and heavily into her. As he was about to release Roger suddenly became overwhelmed with a sense of forgiving, and held her close and tight, kissing her neck tenderly. Then he came like a madman inside his precious hot babe. The condom securing his juices.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Roger screamed out.

"That was sensational!"

The knock on the door stopped her reply. He had waited too long for Tatiana to escape with him, or perhaps the man behind the door had never left. All sense of time had vanished when he fucked the woman of his dreams. Roger removed his cum soaked cock from the most beautiful ass he had ever seen and opened the door a crack.

"Sorry, she's still not well," Roger offered lamely.

"Look your time is up buddy. Just give her up. It's not fair. There are too many guys here. The last two guys couldn't believe how tight and inexperienced the other girl was. She said she wasn't a virgin but she sure wasn't a slut. They even had to teach her how to suck their cocks, see!"

He held up a series of pictures on his phone of Alison sucking two hard cocks that were attempting to fuck her wide open mouth.

"What was this one like?" he asked.

Without waiting for a reply he continued.

"We have to set up 15 minutes intervals now to keep them all happy. We don't need a fight. It will fuck things up and we'll be banned. She chose this. Let her be."

Sadly, Roger knew the words he spoke were correct and fair. He also knew it was his fault. Roger vowed to make it up to Tatiana. Roger had his turn and had no choice but to leave and go home. Roger knew he couldn't stay. It would drive him crazy.

When the three burly men saw their luscious morsel flushed, ripe and ready to be picked they made noises like savages.

"I bet a girl like this can take the three of us at once. No need to take turns. There are six of us now and two girls. Multiply that by three holes and I think we're laughing boys."

In the centre of Tatiana's room there was a long coffee table. A sofa was on one end and a lazy boy chair on the other. One of the horny men picked Tatiana up by her delicate, sensual, frame and placed her slender, attractive, nude body on the long, coffee table.

The three men whose turn it was let out a slow whistle. Her long hair lay down the length of nude curves. She was young, fresh, gorgeous and innocent.

Tatiana looked up at the three, big men over top of her and knew her fate. She closed her eyes and resolved to make lemonade out of lemons and hoped maybe they would be gentle with her. Her first lover had been generous and kind, yet his savage side had been inviting as well. Each orgasm had seemed more intense then the one before.

Her legs were dangling off the end of the table until one man grabbed them and spread them wide on either side of the table. Tatiana could feel the cool breeze on her swollen exposed labia as her legs parted. Then another pulled her torso up, put a pillow behind her head and dipped her head off the table.

"Comfortable?" he asked smiling down at her.

Tatiana closed her eyes as the second cock of the night entered her deeply. This man was smaller but thicker. He seemed to stretch her vaginal walls as he pumped steadily into her muttering, "Fuck she's so fucking tight! Every stroke she's squeezing my cock with her cunt."

Then a cock pushed its way into Tatiana's mouth as her head filled with blood and hung upside down off the table.

"Suck bitch. Yeah, I know who you are."

It was then, for the first time she regretted her bitchy nature. His tone was menacing and full of despise. She had insulted so many people.

When he fucked her mouth gently she was surprised. She wasn't sure if he was doing it slow so he would last longer or because his initial anger had settled. It was then that Tatiana decided she was going to suck her first cock like it was her last. The stranger continued fucking Tatiana's mouth slow and steady while playing with her big, round tits. Her tongue swirled around and around him, and then she closed her mouth tight and moved her head very rapidly.

"Ohhhh, fuck, how can I be mad at you baby! What you do to me,"

Then he came loudly, letting his cum release. Tatiana felt a surge of relief.

With a shuffle and a turn her flexible, thin, body was suddenly on top of a man who was pushing himself into her tight pussy. Within seconds her mouth was responding to a different cock entering between her beautiful lips.

Sucking one cock and riding another was a heady experience and gave her sensations that Tatiana had never imagined possible. Then a third man wanted in. The third man wanted to be inside her. Her ass still ached from the man before but she bravely felt him wedge his way in.

At first it was awkward, then everyone settled into their positions, finding good timing. Tatiana got the ride of her life. She felt completely filled and fulfilled. The sensations were wild and stimulating and soothing at the same time. Her body rocked and flowed with the changing beats and positions of their wild fuckathon.

Midway, a different set of three men entered the room. The three men already fucking her were hesitant to switch girls but knew it was only fair. Time was almost up.

Tatiana wrapped her legs around the waist of one man while he was standing, and moaned as his cock disappeared into her well, used, hot, pussy. Another grabbed her perfect ass and couldn't believe his luck. She was just as amazing as the girl he had just fucked in the other room. With a loud grunt he thrust into Tatiana deeply, making her call out.

"Beejuzus, she is tight!"

The men that were fucking the girls ranged in ages from twenty to seventy. A couple were attractive, some were overweight, but all were horny as hell for the hot babes they had the privilege to fuck.

When the clock struck 6:00 am the fucking stopped and men reluctantly made their way home. The fumbled over themselves, wanting to get and give phone numbers, but the girls waved them off. Every part of their gorgeous bodies ached from the all the different positions during their wild fuckathon.

When the door closed the beauties fell exhausted onto the sofa and consequently landed in each other's arms. Their bodies were tired and pleasantly exhausted.

"Ohh fuck, we survived," said Alison.

"Are you okay baby," she asked a shell shocked Tatiana.

Their arms surrounded one another in a protective and comforting stance, hardly comprehending what had just happened. They rocked and cuddled silently for a long time then Alison took the lead and broke the silence.

She was sitting beside her friend on the bed stroking Tatiana's hair slowly.

"I'm so sorry this happened. I don't know why it happened. Or how they found out. But we survived my beautiful friend. We survived."

"It was my first time," said Tatiana. "The first man. He was so gentle. So sweet. I never saw him but made love to me like he loved me, then he fucked me later like a slut. I didn't think I would like it. Any of it. Even being with you, but I was surprised. When I was getting gang banged I went outside myself and give in to the wild, erotic, emotions taking me over. I let my body feel everything. It was amazing. How did you feel? Are you okay honey?"

"Well to be honest I was surprised. At first by how my body responded to you," admitted Alison, "and secondly at how much I enjoyed being gang banged. I've always had wild dreams about it happening and I wake up, horny and ready to cum, but when it was really happening it was surreal, and wildly sensational. I really enjoyed it and I enjoyed you."

With those words Alison leaned over and kissed Tatiana's lips, delicately. She was holding her hand. She felt Tatiana return the kiss. Tentatively their tongues found each other and their kiss deepened. After a few minutes Alison removed her lips.

She continued talking as if nothing had just happened.

"To be honest sweetie, I was so surprised at how much I enjoyed the adventure and giving myself totally and completely to the men in the room. There was something liberating about being their pawn. About being so deeply desired. One of the men had a smaller cock so both of them fucked my ass at the same time. It was wild, and extreme and out of this world, but I felt like I was finally, really living."

"Me too," admitted Tatiana softly.

Then Alison put her arm on Tatiana's shoulder and pulled her down onto the bed they were sitting on. She kissed her sweetly and tenderly like she had before. Tatiana responded. Their bodies embraced, intertwined and rolled on the bed in flurry of lust and pleasure. Hands explored and tongues satisfied. Before long the beauties moved into a 69 position. The moment that had been teasing them all night finally arrived.

"Taste me," Alison said simply as she positioned her gorgeous mouth over Tatiana's delicate pussy. They were waiting to start together and could feel each other's breath. The sexual tension between them would now be realized.

"Let's start at the count of ten," Alison suggested.

When they both called out the number ten, the feast began. The gorgeous women licked and lapped and tasted and teased for hours. They giggled and tantalized as they made each other cum, and cum. The experience was heady, and fantastic and like nothing either of them could have ever imagined.

By lunch time, the girls sadly realized they had to part ways and get things done. After sharing all the relevant contact information they kissed each other affectionately goodbye. Looking at each other they knew this would become a friendship that would last.

On her way out Tatiana tried Roger's number again. He had been unavailable for a long time.

Roger knew there would be hell to pay so he had been avoiding Tatiana's phone calls.

Then he called her at home and said, "I'm coming over. I want to hear how things went. I'll bring Thai food."

"Sure, come over," Tatiana replied pleasantly. Roger was a little surprised, and pleased at her pleasant response.

When he arrived Roger was ready to hear the gruesome details and decided on bringing a bottle of tequila to help Tatiana calm her nerves.

When the door opened Roger was surprised to see Tatiana was smiling.

"So how was your evening?" he asked kissing her cheek.

"It was good. Everything went well. Just like you said. Now let's eat and snuggle. I got a movie for us to watch. I'll get the popcorn," Tatiana said.

He watched her sexy ass wiggle towards the kitchen. It was the same sexy ass he had just fucked to a pulp.

Roger looked at the girl who he knew had recently become a woman. He was thrilled that he was the man that did it for her. Roger wondered what had happened after he left, although he had a pretty good idea.

As the night progressed Roger noticed there was something different about Tatiana. It was indescribable but it was definitely there. Every ounce of bitchiness seemed to have disappeared from her character.

How was that possible? Could it be the old saying that all a girl needed was a good fucking to let the bitch out, be accurate?

12