Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Ch. 04: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison looked at Kate in dismay. If she had to spend the night in the tent with a migraine-stricken Kate throwing up in a bucket, she would be none too happy. The fact that she herself had had an unsteady stomach after returning from The Hamptons a few weeks ago, thrown up into a bucket and then demanded the maid clean out the mess did not enter her mind. She approached her cousin and said, "Hadn't you better take your migraine medication? Would you like me to get it for you?"

Kate shook her head. "No, I can't do it here."

"Why?" asked Madison.

Kate sighed. "Because, Madison, I'm not going to pull down my panties out here and insert it into my rectum, which is what I have to do when I get a migraine."

"Oh," said Madison. "Sorry."

"It's okay, you weren't to know," Kate assured her. "If I have a migraine, I throw up so much I can't swallow medication, so I need to insert it anally. But tonight, I don't have a migraine. I'm perfectly fine." She removed the cloth from her head

"What?" asked Madison, amazed at the brilliant acting performance her cousin had put on. "I thought you wanted to go to the restaurant. Why did you pretend to be sick?"

Kate smiled. "I hate Country and Western music. It gives me the shits. I absolutely fucking hate it, and that fucking restaurant would have to be the most embarrassing place in America. I would rather go hiking in the woods in a short skirt with no panties, and get poison ivy in my vagina than go there."

Madison's eyes rolled at how nice-natured country girl Kate had sworn so much in her response, and how she had been so devious in getting out of something she didn't want to do. It seemed to work better than Madison's temper tantrums.

"So, now we're here, what do you want to do?" Kate asked Madison.

Madison shrugged. "I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Do you want to see if Travis and Davo are around?" suggested Kate.

"Maybe, how about you?" was Madison's response.

Both girls felt frustrated at each other, with Kate and Madison having both gotten hot at the sight of Travis and Davo respectively while playing football in the afternoon. Each girl wanted to go over there, but neither wanted to appear too keen in the other's eyes. What neither knew about the other, and each did not want the other to know, was that both loved sex, with both Madison and Kate losing their virginities shortly after turning 18, and enjoying plenty more sex since then.

In the case of Madison, her virginity was actually lost on the day of her 18th birthday, at her expensive birthday party held at her parents' country club. Not satisfied with the lavish party and the many gifts provided by family and friends, Madison set her eyes on what she really wanted; a country club employee named Juan with dark Latino looks.

Normally Madison would not associate with somebody who was there to serve her, and in fact was generally rude to customer service staff, but Juan was so hot that Madison broke this rule. Leading the lucky young man away to a secluded place during his break, the birthday girl had hitched up her dress, pulled her panties down to her ankles and bent over, her bare bottom and tight, virgin pussy in the air.

From behind, Madison had felt Juan mount her, his cock sliding into her tight little vagina, before thrusting back and forth, the teenager gasping in delight as Juan fucked her hard. With an intense tingling sensation in her vagina and anus, Madison came with a rush of pussy juice. Juan withdrew from her, removed the condom and sprayed a load of sticky, white semen over the cheeks of the birthday girl's bare bottom, to her great delight. When she returned to the party, Mom and Daddy had not a clue what she had been up to.

With Kate, she had had a serious boyfriend called Neil since she was 16, and it seemed that Kate's first time would occur not when she turned 18, but on the day several years into the future that she walked down the aisle in a white dress and exchanged marriage vows. Both Kate and Neil had sworn abstinence pledges, but as senior year commenced, Kate was being driven mad by her boring boyfriend, and longed to find a way to end the relationship without breaking his heart. To Kate's surprise and relief, Neil broke up with her, saving her from the unpleasant task.

Kate lost her virginity in a most unexpected way on a freezing Saturday in January, two weeks after her 18th birthday. The central heating was playing up, and Kate, wearing a jacket, sweater, tee-shirt and bra on her top; and a short black skirt, thick black pantyhose with a pair of white panties over the top of them and a second pair of white panties underneath over her bottom, with her feet clad in white socks and sneakers, was at home alone studying while waiting for the repairman.

The teenager's heart had raced when she answered the door to a handsome, hunky, brown-haired young man aged about 21 who got to work and soon had the heating fixed, and the Wilson house warm again. The house may have been warm, but Kate was hot, and so was the young repairman at being alone in the house with a very pretty girl with enormous boobs. In little time, they were in Kate's bed, the repairman undressing then peeling off the teenager's layers of clothes until she was wearing only white full-brief panties, first playing with Kate's tits and then putting his hands in the front and back, playing with her pubic hair and vagina at the front, and her bottom at the back. Then it was off with her panties, on with a condom and Kate's legs apart, as she felt a cock enter her for the first time.

Later that night, when Kate's parents and brothers had returned, her father had commented that the repairman had done a great job. Deep inside his teenage daughter's panties, her vagina didn't disagree with him!

Since her 18th birthday, Madison had been with two more guys. The first was a wealthy 18-year-old young man called Rupert from England, a musical prodigy who visited New York with his parents in January and stayed as guests at the Forsyth's apartment. With both sets of parents out for the evening and staying overnight at a hotel due to very heavy snowfall and bitterly cold temperatures, this left Madison and Rupert alone for the evening. This was not actually true; there was the maid, but she was beyond caring about how her employer's spoiled teenage daughter behaved when unsupervised.

In the night, Madison had awoken, put on her school uniform; blue blazer, white blouse, blue tartan skirt, blue tie, white ankle socks and black shoes, with white cotton panties and a similar bra underneath. Tying her blonde hair back into loose pigtails, and slipping condoms into the left cup of her bra, Madison had gone into the guest room where Rupert was staying, climbed up onto the bed and straddled his chest, making sure her panties were visible to him. Rupert put in all the resistance any 18-year-old man would with a beautiful blonde girl of the same age dressed up in her private school uniform, and that is none. Following a wild night in bed together, the two jumped under the shower together in the morning for more passion, the maid sighing at the sound of the teenagers fucking like rabbits under the water.

More recently, Madison had been engaging in casual sex with Ethan, a young ivy-leaguer in the New York social scene with a reputation for leading young ladies astray. As far as Madison was concerned, Ethan and his enormous cock could lead her astray as much as they wanted. The sex between them was wild, with Madison one time taking a risk while out at the Hamptons, taking off her panties while wearing a short skirt and sitting opposite Ethan, opening and closing her legs rapidly to allow him glimpses of her snatch. This had an obvious effect, and soon they were on their way to the bedroom, Madison lifting up her skirt on the way to show brief views of her bare bottom. Behind closed doors, Ethan's condom-covered cock was deep inside Madison's pussy in less than two minutes.

Ethan had introduced Madison to the delights of anal sex-play, and while the girl baulked at having full anal sex, she loved having her buttocks parted and her tight little anus licked and fingered. The only time a guy had inserted something into her rectum was for a medical reason, but it was still hot. This was earlier in the year, on a Tuesday morning and Madison was suffering from constipation, an ailment that had never afflicted her before or since. She had not emptied her bowels since Thursday, and this morning, she felt like she was about to have a diarrhea emergency, but in a painful session on the toilet, nothing happened, leaving her desperate to go to the toilet but unable to.

Her mother called a doctor, and Madison, barefoot and wearing her over-sized Paris tee-shirt and white panties, went and lay down on her bed feeling very sorry for herself, blasting the maid with a tirade of foul-tempered abuse when she walked into the bedroom, having thought the girl had gone to school.

The doctor, a handsome young man arrived and examined Madison, giving the constipated teenager some fast-working laxatives to take, along with several big glasses of warm water. Then to really help things along, he took an enema kit from his bag, got Madison to kneel on the bed, then pulled down her panties to her thighs, lubricated her anus and inserted the nozzle, with warm soapy liquid going from the bag and into the girl's bowels.

The effect of a handsome young doctor inserting a nozzle into her rectum, the feeling of her bowels getting filled and the associated sensation caused her vagina to get wet as she knelt down with her ass in the air. Finally, the doctor removed the nozzle from her bottom, and wiped the lubricant from Madison's anus with a tissue, before Madison pulled up her panties and lay down on the bed, the doctor giving her tummy a massage to help relax her digestive system.

Five minutes later, with a squeak of alarm, Madison raced for the toilet, her butt cheeks clenched as she slammed the door closed and locked it. Pulling down her panties, Madison sat on the toilet with seconds to spare, before the contents of her bowels exited her bottom with an almighty rush, the girl very embarrassed that the doctor must have heard the results of his treatment working so well. To her relief, the doctor called through the door, "I'll just leave you to have some privacy, Madison," and left the bedroom. The combination of the enema, laxatives, warm water and massage created a 'perfect storm', and kept Madison on the toilet for over half an hour. Although this was unpleasant, Madison still thought how hot it was the nice-looking young doctor inserting a nozzle up her anus, and now much better she felt now her constipation was cleared up. One person who finally got some satisfaction was the maid, who was cleaning in the vicinity and could hear Madison on the toilet; farting, making splashing sounds like a waterfall and unwinding toilet paper over and over again. It served her employer's rude, selfish and spoiled brat of a daughter right.

While Madison was embarrassed about a nice looking young doctor hearing her on the toilet after having an enema, it was quite a different story with Madison's gay friend, Miles. A very camp 19-year-old, Miles seemed to think of his pretty blonde 18-year-old female friend as a live doll, loving to pamper her hair, paint her nails and apply her make-up, the vain Madison loving this attention. As Madison was 100 percent relaxed with the very gay Miles, she had no qualms about undressing, showering and using the toilet in front of him, even when she had her period. Sometimes to save time when they were going out for the day, he would style Madison's hair and put on her makeup as she sat on the toilet with her panties around her ankles and had a poo.

Miles would say such funny things such as 'Somebody's back bottom is working overtime today,', 'Does one really need to fold one's toilet paper so precisely?' and 'How can I apply your make-up when you have your 'I'm having a poo-poo face?'' Madison would laugh, and when finished the girl would step out of the bathroom with the most perfect hair and beautifully made-up face.

Kate in contrast did not have a gay friend, and even if she did, he would not be allowed in the bathroom with her at all. She had also never had the need for an enema, and the only thing ever to be inserted into her rectum was her migraine medication. However, in the past few months she like Madison had been introduced to the pleasure of having her anus licked and touched during sex, and she absolutely loved it. Also like Madison, she was not open to the idea of actual anal sex, not wanting anything that big in her tight back passage.

This was courtesy of her older brother's friend Brett, with he and Kate starting a casual sexual relationship in February and continuing to hook up whenever a chance arrived. They weren't dating, but were responsible and always used protection. They kept everything between them a secret, knowing John would never be happy about his friend screwing his younger sister.

The sexual chemistry between Kate and Brett was amazing, with Brett taking Kate's pussy to levels of pleasure she could never have dreamed of with his tongue, his fingers and most of all his cock, plowing Kate in many different positions - missionary, spooning, doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. He would tease the teenager through her panties, allowing his fingers to sneak inside and touch her pubic hair, and get her hot and wet by playing around with her enormous tits, the plump cheeks of her bare bottom and her bare feet. One time he had taken some strawberry ice-cream topping, poured it onto Kate's feet and licked it off, then repeated the procedure with her tits and her bare bottom, before eating out her pussy and fucking her vagina hard. Kate would return any such favors, giving Brett the most amazing head jobs. Sometimes they even went 69, Kate sucking Brett off with her hairy pussy in his face, his tongue teasing her clitoris and vagina.

One afternoon, Kate received a call from Brett saying he was alone and wanted to hook up. Normally, Kate would have had no problem with letting Brett get into her panties, but this afternoon she was having her period, and in no position to make herself available to him, not matter how much she wanted to. She was about to tell him, but at the last minute said she would be right over. Kate, dressed in a pristine white tee-shirt, a short navy blue pleated skirt and wearing white socks that came up to her knees and white sneakers, had then driven over to Brett's place.

Going inside, Kate told Brett there was good news and bad news. The bad news was that it was her time of the month, the good news was that she would do something great for him. With that, Kate squatted down, her pleated skirt forming a valley between her legs and her white panties marginally visible, unzipped Brett's jeans and released his cock, before teasing it and his balls, getting him nice and hard before opening her lips and teasing him with her tongue, before taking his dick in her mouth and giving him the most amazing blow job, her head going back and forth, her tongue tickling the head of his penis, and circling around the veins.

Feeling Brett about to cum, Kate had removed his dick from her mouth which she kept open, and allowed him to orgasm in her face, Brett ejaculating everywhere, sticky white semen going all over Kate's glasses, her forehead, nose and cheeks and some finding its way into her mouth, which she swallowed eagerly. As Brett used a tissue to clean the cum from Kate's pretty face, inside her panties her napkin had been forced to work double time, absorbing not only Kate's menstrual flow but the juices that flowed from her pussy at the excitement of giving a blow job.

Like Kate, Madison had once encountered a period stumbling block with Ethan when he came around wanting sex when it was her time of the month. Madison, this day dressed in her baby-doll dress, employed the same problem solving techniques as Kate, by giving Ethan the best head job she had ever given him, allowing him to cum in her mouth and seductively swirling it around, before swallowing every drop. To stimulate her own pleasure during this, Madison had sat on the edge of a chair, grinding her napkin against her pussy. When Madison went to change her pad after this, she saw that this had caused her pad to bunch up and cause side-staining on the saddle of her panties, so they went into a plastic bag for the maid to wash out and the girl got some fresh panties.

The maid had sighed while washing Madison's underwear, and pondered what had caused Madison to stain her panties so badly this month. Still, it was better than the month before, when Madison had ordered the maid to go out and buy her more sanitary pads as she was down to her last. When the maid returned, Madison had taken the napkins without a word of thanks, then thrown them at the wall and berated her for getting the wrong type, these slightly different than the ones Madison usually wore. So the maid had to go out again, and needing a change of pad during this time, Madison had had to take a clean pink wash-cloth, fold it up and fix it to the saddle of her panties with safety pins to substitute. Later that day, after the brat got the correct napkins to wear, the maid had the thankless task of washing Madison's menstrual blood out of the washcloth she had used as a makeshift pad.

Madison and Kate's periods were not a stumbling block for them this night, but the girls themselves through indecisiveness seemed to be bringing themselves undone. Eventually, they resolved to go over and see if Davo and Travis were around.

Davo and Travis were drinking soda outside their campsite, were the hire van they were driving was parked with a small green tent beside it. They pulled up some extra chairs and invited the girls over to sit with them, giving them some cans of soda to drink.

"I thought you were going out for the evening with your family?" Davo asked.

"Yeah, but we got out of it," said Kate. "I pretended to be sick with a migraine."

"You faked it?" asked Travis, laughing in surprise that Kate would do this.

Kate nodded. "Yes. They were going to this awful country and western theme restaurant, and I cannot stand country music."

"How about you?" Davo asked Madison. "How did you get out of it?"

Madison shifted awkwardly. "I just flat out refused to go."

Davo laughed. "I can imagine."

The two guys and two girls got talking, but the conversation was banal and uninspiring. They talked about how Davo's surname was White and Travis's surname was black, and how they had a friend back in Australia with a surname of Grey. Then Kate said that she had a friend named Katrina, and they were put together to work on a history assignment with another girl called Kaitlyn. Madison mentioned that she knew a girl called Simone who had a boyfriend named Simon.

Next they spoke about how they drove on different sides of the road in Australia and America, and then Kate asked why they had both a van and a tent.

"The tent is for Travis, he can't sleep in a stationary vehicle, he's too scared," said Davo.

"What?" asked Kate, laughter in her voice. "You're joking, right?"

Travis grinned sheepishly. "Actually, it's true, I can't sleep in a stationary car. It's my Uncle Mervyn's fault. When I was a kid, me and one of my brothers and sisters had gone to sleep in the car at a family party, and we were woken up by Uncle Mervyn tapping on the window. He was dressed in a clown costume - big conical hat, brightly colored suit, huge red shoes and make up - and he starts up a chainsaw, and yelling that he was coming to get us. Since that little joke by Uncle Mervyn, I have never been able to sleep in a parked car. A moving car, yes. But never a parked one."