Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Ch. 04: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's how they go around amusing themselves in New Zealand, girls," laughed Davo.

"That's awful," said Kate. "I suppose you've got a phobia of clowns too?"

"Strangely, no," said Travis. "Just sleeping in parked cars. But everyone has a strange phobia."

"Hey, you know what we can do?" suggested Davo. "We can play truth or dare. Girls versus boys, and we can find out what strange phobias we have."

"I'm in," said Travis.

"Me too," said Kate.

"I'll play too," said Madison, also raising her hand.

Kate sat opposite Travis, and Madison opposite Davo, and the game began with Davo asking, "Madison and Kate, truth or dare?"

"Truth," said Madison.

"Nice simple one," said Travis. "What are your weird phobias?"

Madison went first. "Well, spiders as you've already seen, and snakes. But the really strange one is antique dolls and toys."

"Antique dolls?" asked Travis in disbelief.

Madison nodded. "When I was three, my parents took me to this antique doll and toy museum and I freaked, just something about the place spooked me. It happened in 1979, and I can still remember it. After that I never liked dolls." The girl gave a sheepish smile. "To be truthful, I've always enjoyed being dressed up like a doll myself, wearing nice expensive clothes so everybody compliments me. I can never have enough clothes, shoes or beauty products. I guess maybe I am a bit spoiled."

Davo, Travis and Kate with difficulty said nothing. Saying Madison was a 'bit spoiled' was like saying that Greenland was a 'bit cold', but they didn't want Madison to throw one of her tantrums and storm off.

Kate took her turn. "Movies where animals die is my phobia. If I see one, I can't stop myself crying and just turn into a blubbering wreck. When I was a kid I wanted to be a vet, until I realized what it involved. I love animals so I always avoid movies where animals die. One time, my English class were going to watch a movie where I knew a dog died and the cat that it was friends with pined away. I knew I wouldn't be able to take it, so I went over to my Grandma's house and sniffed her perfume that gives me migraines. I spent the next three days off school in a darkened room doped up on pain-killers and throwing up in a bucket at least every hour, but at least I didn't have to see the movie."

"Wow, you went that far?" asked Travis in amazement. The story Kate had told made her cuter than ever, and it was so sweet that she loved animals that much.

Kate nodded. "Yes. It probably wasn't a bright thing to do, but at least I didn't have to watch the movie and cry in front of everyone in school."

"So now we know that Madison is scared of antique dolls and Kate of movies where animals die," said Davo. "Now, it's your turn girls."

Madison and Kate whispered between each other, then turned to the guys. "Truth or dare," said Madison.

"Truth," said Travis.

"Davo and Travis, where is the most unusual place you have thrown up?" asked Kate.

Davo laughed. "You went for a gross one straight away. Anyway, here goes. I was in the high school football Grand Final, playing in defense and I was real bloody nervous. Before I could stop myself, I chucked all over my opponent, this really big guy from the private school we were playing. He had sick all over his jumper, he wanted to punch me and everyone was laughing."

Madison, Kate and Travis also laughed. "Did you win?" asked Kate.

Davo shook his head. "No, we went down by 80-points. That's like losing 56 to 16 in American football."

"I threw up all over my Grandma's shitzu," said Travis when it was his turn.

This time, everyone collapsed in laughter. "You never told me about that," said Davo, coughing and holding his sides.

"Well, now you can see why," said Travis. "It was when I was younger, I felt a bit sick and was heading for the toilet to throw up, but I never made it and threw up all over the dog instead. It ran outside yelping, and sick went everywhere."

"That is so fucking hilarious," said Davo, still trying to catch his breath amid fits of laughing.

"It's not that funny," protested Travis.

"Sorry Travis, yes it is," said Kate, momentarily taking off her glasses to wipe tears of laughter from her eyes.

Their turn again, Madison and Kate selected truth once more, and Davo asked, "So girls, when you go to the toilet, do you scrunch or fold the toilet paper?"

The two girls blushed and laughed. "And you said our question was gross!" exclaimed Madison. "Anyway, I always fold my toilet paper when I go to the bathroom."

"I usually scrunch my toilet paper," said Kate. "Sometimes though, I fold the toilet tissue, just for something different." She grinned. "It shows how exciting my life is."

Davo and Travis accepted truth and answered the question on female celebrities they had had crushes on, and then Madison and Kate also went for truth again. "If we looked through your purses, what would be the most embarrassing thing we would find?" asked Travis.

"My sanitary pads, what else?" said Madison. "I usually keep some spare in my purse, just in case."

"Mine would be sanitary pads too," said Kate. "Although my migraine medication could top that."

"Your migraine medication?" asked Davo. "What's embarrassing about that?"

Kate smiled. "I don't swallow them. Because migraines make me throw up so badly, I have to insert them up the other end."

Davo and Travis's eyes went wide at the mental image of this. They accepted dare, with both having to act like homosexuals for a minute. After 60 seconds of gushing, posing and using the word 'fabulous' over and over again, Madison and Kate collapsing in laughter.

Now Madison and Kate selected dare, and Davo said, "Your dare is to flash your knickers at us, or your panties as you mainly call them in America."

Keeping their legs together at first, Madison and Kate opened their knees, Kate's white panties visible up her floral skirt, and Madison's white panties with pink flowers likewise visible by looking up her baby-doll dress. The teenagers kept their knees apart for about ten seconds, then closed their legs again, the wonderful views of their panties now gone. Inside the said panties, Madison and Kate felt their arousal, tingling sensations traversing their vaginas, while Davo and Travis felt the stiffening sensations commence in their groins.

Davo and Travis also selected dare, and after whispering together Kate and Madison smiled at them. "We're going to sit here with our legs wide open, our panties on full display for a minute, but you both have to turn your backs and you can't look," said Madison.

"Oh come on, that's not fair," protested Davo.

"It's in the rules, now turn around," said Kate.

With great reluctance, Davo and Travis turned their backs to the two girls. Madison and Kate sat upright in their chairs, opening their legs wide to reveal their panties, the shape of their vaginas visible through the cotton of the saddles.

"You can't see us!" taunted Madison, as she and Kate looked at their watches to count down the minute. Feeling hot, Madison went a step further, placed her left index finger over the indentation of her vagina and called out, "Guess where one of my fingers is, boys? Too bad you can't see."

Like Madison, Kate felt hot between her legs and she reached around to adjust the elastic of her panties. "That's so much comfortable, now I've adjusted my panties," she called to the boys.

"How much longer?" asked Travis, feeling himself getting harder and harder at this erotic teasing.

"About twenty seconds of hell," said Kate, laughing.

"You two are such teases," said Davo.

"You know the rules of truth or dare," Madison called back. "Now no peeking." The girls counted down the last ten seconds, and Kate and Madison primly closed their legs just as the boys turned back, both of them giggling.

"Now it's our turn," said Davo. "Kate and Madison, truth or dare?"

"Dare," said Kate.

"Okay then, you have to French kiss us for a full minute," said Davo.

There were no protests from either Kate or Madison, who both stood up and went to Davo and Travis respectively. Madison kissed Davo first on the lips, then began to work her tongue inside his mouth, feeling his teeth and his own tongue with hers. They embraced tightly, and kissed deeper, Madison's vagina responding with tingling feelings and dampness, and Davo getting harder and harder.

Next to them, Kate likewise kissed Travis on lips, and they then began to work their tongues into each other's mouths. Kate felt herself getting damp between her legs as she and Travis embraced, and she could feel his excitement against her leg, Travis responding to feeling Kate's big breasts against his chest.

Davo stopped kissing Madison for a few seconds to say, "You know when you see people making out in public and you think, 'Get a room'? I think it's time we got rooms."

With that, Davo and Madison headed into the van, the eager teenager's hands all over Davo as he closed the door behind them. Kate and Travis dived into his tent, zipping it closed behind them and Travis turning on a flashlight to give them extra illumination.

Kate knelt on the camping mattress, Travis opposite her and they resumed making out, Travis stroking Kate's long, soft, dark-brown hair. Her nipples and clitoris buzzed with excitement as she felt Travis's hands on her bottom, feeling the elastic of her panties through her skirt. She reached out and brushed Travis's groin with her hand, feeling his erection through his shorts and underpants.

Travis's hands moved to Kate's blouse and he began to unbutton it, one at a time, top to bottom. Kate's enormous E-cup breasts, covered in her white bra emerged from her open blouse, Travis unable to keep from staring at them, and Kate laughed. "You can touch them if you like. My boobs won't bite you, I swear."

Trembling with anticipation, Travis placed his hands on Kate's breasts, feeling the teenager's firm flesh through the soft white fabric of her bra. Massaging her tits, slowly, gently and seductively, his fingers lingered around her nipples, Kate squirming at the sensation, her pretty green eyes showing her pleasure through the lenses of her glasses. One of Travis's fingers found its way into the left cup of her bra, circling around the young woman's soft, fair skin.

Kate whispered, "That's not the only place I like to be touched," and lay down on her back, opening her legs to show her white panties.

Travis eagerly accepted the invitation, and slid his hands up Kate's long legs, stopping when his hands reached the soft white cotton of the teenager's full-brief panties. He stroked the cotton of the saddle, feeling the shape of Kate's vagina underneath, the girl squirming at the sensual contact of his fingers with her panty-covered pussy. For a brief moment, Travis allowed his finger to slip under Kate's panty elastic, feeling her warm, feminine dampness and a few soft curls of pubic hair.

Kate and Travis kissed again, before Kate purred, "You liked touching my panties, didn't you? Do you like it when I call them my panties, or should I call them my knickers instead, to make you feel at home?"

"Panties, knickers, either works for me," said Travis. "Either way, they just look so hot on you."

Kate giggled. "I'll call them my panties sometimes, my knickers other times, and give you the best of both worlds. So, tell me what you want to do with me." Kate pulled Travis in close to her, locking him in an embrace.

"I want to touch your boobs," said Travis, running his hands down Kate's back and feeling the clasp of her bra.

"Yes, I like having my tits touched," said Kate. "What else?"

"I want to get into your knickers."

Kate giggled. "Ask and you will receive. My knickers it is. What do you want to do when you get into my knickers?"

"I want to feel the inside of your knickers, you know the double cotton around your pussy," said Travis.

"You'll like that, my panties get so hot and damp. What else?"

"I want to stroke the hair on your mound and your pussy."

Kate grinned. "I'll start purring when you do that. I love having my front bottom played with. How about my back bottom? How would you like to see and stroke the cheeks of my great big ass?"

Travis laughed. "I would definitely like to see and do that. Although, you don't have a big ass. Your ass is perfect."

Kate laughed. "I do Travis, everybody knows I have a great big fat ass. That's why I wear these big cotton panties." She lifted her skirt to show him her full-brief knickers, before pulling it down again. "So, what would you most like to do when you get into my pants?"

"I want to fuck your fanny," said Travis, his smile fading quickly as a look of dismay came over Kate's face, the teenager going rigid.

"What?" she asked, visions of Travis wanting to perform anal sex on her running through her mind. "I don't do anal sex, it's gross and I've heard it's painful too. How could you even think of asking me to do that?" Kate began to button her blouse.

"Kate, no I didn't mean that," said Travis, horrified at how this had gone wrong. "When I said your fanny, I meant your vagina."

Kate looked at him. "My vagina? Why did you say my fanny then?"

Travis realized his mistake, a breakdown in communication between Australian and American sexual slang. "Sorry Kate, in Australia and New Zealand, and also places like South Africa, England and Ireland, fanny means vagina. Don't you use that expression in America?"

Kate shook her head. "No, in America fanny means your butt. Nobody ever calls their vagina their fanny. Look, I'm really sorry I freaked like that, it just sort of scared me, when I thought you wanted to fuck my ass." She unbuttoned her blouse again. "Can we go back to where we were?"

Travis felt the relief through his body. "Yes, great, sorry again that I scared you. Actually, if we were talking about your butt in Australia, we would say your bum."

"I have heard of the expression bum, and that's okay, it's just the difference between the way we speak in America, and you speak in Australia and New Zealand." Kate grinned. "Although knowing that now, I'll never be able to look at a fanny-pack the right way again."

Travis laughed, and he and Kate began making out again, keen to put the misunderstanding behind them. Kate said, "Although I don't do anal, I love fingers and tongues in that area. So long as you wash out your mouth and fingers before you touch or kiss me anywhere else after that, I love it."

"Lucky we have this then," said Travis, holding up a bottle of water.

"You know what really gets me off?" asked Kate. "Getting my feet rubbed and kissed."

"Your feet?" Travis nearly went through the tent canvas in delight. He loved girls' bare feet, and now he had met a girl who wanted him to do just this. "I'd love to."

"So you like girls' feet then?" giggled Kate. She removed her boots, leaving her standing in white cotton socks, then took these off too, and Kate was now barefoot, Travis unable to keep his eyes off the teenager's perfect white toes, soles and arches. "I've got an idea that's really hot," Kate continued. She sat down on the mattress and opened her legs wide, affording Travis a great view of her white panties. "While you do what you like with my bare feet, you can perve at my knickers at the same time."

His shorts resembling a tent, Travis took Kate's bare feet in his hands. His fingers traversed every inch of them, rubbing the soles and arches and her toes. He lowered his head down, kissing the skin of Kate's feet, taking her toes in his mouth and licking and sucking each one, Kate especially seeming to enjoy having her little pinky toes at the end sucked. All the while, he could see up Kate's skirt, and the beautiful white cotton panties that she was wearing, covering the teenager's pubes, pussy and bottom.

"That felt so good," sighed Kate when Travis had finished. "For that, you get to kiss me in a special place - on the saddle of my panties." Kate guided Travis's head up her skirt, until his nose brushed the white cotton panties. He could see the shape of Kate's vaginal lips through her knickers, and could smell the sweet, delicate scent of Kate's aroused pussy. He lowered his head down, and kissed the saddle of Kate's panties, using his tongue to push the cotton into her pussy even more, before withdrawing his head and locking lips with Kate again, his erection throbbing as his tongue circled inside Kate's mouth.

Kate removed her blouse altogether, and then her skirt, leaving her only in her white bra and panties. Travis took off his tee-shirt to reveal his fine masculine figure and then his shorts, leaving him wearing red underpants that bulged at the front. They knelt in front of each other, and Kate guided Travis's hands back to her breasts, Travis fondling them through her bra. With her left hand, Kate stroked the front of Travis's underpants before freeing his cock, which stood out at ninety degrees. Kate noticed the red hair that covered Travis's groin, with this the first time she had been with a red-haired guy. She had seen her red-haired friend Bridget naked and in the showers after gym class plenty of times, and while Bridget obviously had red pubic hair, it was still a thrill for Kate to see a red-haired guy naked for the first time.

"Take off my bra, Travis," whispered Kate, Travis's hands immediately going around to her back, fumbling with the clasp for a few seconds before he opened it, pulling both sides of the open bra around her back, Kate, lifting her arms so the garment could be removed altogether. Travis felt like he might cum on the spot as Kate's bra came away from her magnificent young breasts, the perfectly symmetrical E-cup boobs hanging down off Kate's chest, her nipples hard, inviting.

Kate pulled Travis's head to her boobs, and he buried his head between them, loving the texture of Kate's soft skin. Then Kate took hold of his cock, moving her hand back and forth, her finger teasing the tip of his penis, her pinky finger touching his balls, tickling him, teasing him. Travis licked Kate's breasts and caressed them, exploring every inch of the teenager's wonderful mammary glands, Kate squirming as he concentrated on her nipples.

Having finished her hand-job for a second, Kate pulled down Travis's underpants altogether, him standing up so he could remove them, his dick making contact with Kate's glasses as he did so. With Travis completely naked, Kate was now wearing only her panties.

"Lie down," she said to Travis, which he did. Kate straddled him over his head, Travis seeing Kate's bum covered by her white panties coming down as she lowered herself, eventually squatting so her panty-covered pussy was resting on his face. Kate moved her bottom around in a circular motion, the soft cotton panties traversing his face, Travis feeling his cock aching at the smell of Kate's aroused vagina through the cotton.

Kate rolled over onto her back, lying with her bum and legs off the ground. "Now, take off my knickers, Travis," she said.

Travis needed no second prompting, and hooked his thumbs into the elastic waistband of the teenager's white full-brief panties. Down they came, slowly at first, Travis's eyes going wide as he caught sight of Kate's magnificent full bush of pubic hair that covered her mound, pulling down the panties even more down her thighs, to her knees and calves, and finally taking them off when the panties, the saddle smelling wonderfully with the delicate feminine aroma of Kate's vulva.

Unable to believe this was really happening, he admired Kate's wonderful young naked body, loving her full curves. Every part of Kate was great; her wonderful long brown hair, her pretty face made even cuter by her glasses, her magnificent breasts, her wide hips, long legs and bare feet and best of all the wonderful thick dark pubic hair that covered her feminine area, her pink pussy visible through the forest-like growth.