Spoils of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of her mouth and she cried out, cum sliding down her chin whilst her whole body was on fire, waves were running and up and down her, she could feel her nipples squirting into the man's mouth, and with each hard suck of his mouth, her body betrayed her, she shook, she bucked, she jerked, she wailed.

"I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMING!" she screamed before she could stop herself as her body betrayed as I had warned her it would, "OH SWEET ALLAH, DON'T STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!"

As her body came in multiple waves of pleasure she realised that the female officer had been right, that I knew her better than she knew herself, and she screamed out her rage, her sorrow, her anger, her desire, her primordial lust and her fury, and her orgasm was so big, and long lasting she passed out from it momentarily and when she came to her senses she knew she had lost, and that from deep within her the savage within came had come to surface and it needed to be fed and fed often...

Maryam is keeping her part of the deal as I knew she would, after all she had lost, she hates me still of course, but a deal is a deal and she no longer fights what her body wants, needs and desires, she is the best army whore the men can ask for.

From gently arousing her body all those months ago, we have awoken a Titan who gives into her bodily desires on a daily and nightly basis.

She suckles her bastard son under my eye, and watches me with loathing, love, disgust, desire and hate in her beautiful kohled eyes.

"I hate you," she said and there are tears in her voice, tears and lust for what she knows she must endure.

"Get out my sight and go and fuck my men"I said to her in a bored voice, "And make sure you do them all tonight, and I mean all of them, get them to sign their names on your ass after they've fucked you, if I don't count 35 signatures on your ass tomorrow, you get to do it all over again until you get 35 signatures, oh and I've decided that the men don't have to use condoms any more, you'll have to take your chances again and beg them not come inside of you, I don't think they'll listen though, do you?"

Her face went white at my words, after she had given birth to her son I ordered the men to use condoms when they fucked her and they had obeyed me as I knew they would. She stood up, shaking slightly, putting her son back into his crib and covering him up as he was now asleep.

"Maryam," I said when she got to the tent flap and she stopped, not looking at me, waiting for me to speak, "Thank the men after they have raped you, especially if they come inside of you."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her own eyes well up with tears.

"Did you hear me?" I said knowing full well she had.

"Yes," she whispered.

"What did I say?" I asked her.

"I have to thank each man after they have raped me, especially if they come inside of me" she said not looking at me.

"Make sure you do," I said.

She left the tent and I smiled faintly, she'd have a damn hard job getting all the signatures on her butt, and also I knew all my men would come inside her, none would withdraw no matter how much she begged them, and she would beg them, I knew she would, it was going to take her at least a month of humping and sucking to get all those signatures, but it would keep her busy, she would do it not only because of the deal she'd made with me but because she was also afraid of me, I had made her see inside of herself and she hated and loved what she saw.

Later I headed to my tent to go to bed, I heard her voice in the darkness, she was in the back of one of the lorries being gang-banged, I heard her gurgling out she needed signatures on her ass after they'd come inside of her, there ere eight of them doing her and I think she got two signatures from that session; I waited in the darkness and listened to her, she thanked each of them like I told her too; they all came inside of her, and her begging was followed by tears and then her multiple orgasms, it was going to be a very long night for Maryam, the lovely British army whore, and eventually the camp Doctor will tell her she is pregnant again, it won't take long, she is fertile as an oasis is Maryam.

Her happiness and unhappiness would know no bounds, she loved being a mother, even to a child whose father she couldn't have picked out in a crowd. I will let her get pregnant one more time before letting her go.

My Sergeant is retiring soon and he wants to take her with him, he's very fond of her, he enjoys sharing her, he has his own sexual predilections and one of them is watching the woman he loves being fucked by other men.

He can't father children, mumps as a child but he will take Maryam's bastards on as his own, she won't turn him down, and she will eventually marry him and go to England.

Of course she will still be a whore, and a paid one at that this time, Sergeant Williams intends for her to work in a brothel when she isn't looking after the children, and keeping house for him, she will both love and hate her new life she both loves and hates her life now.

Like I said rape is an incredibly powerful weapon, as is the primordial beast within us all, especially when you manipulate it the way I have done, Maryam is a victim of course, of that there is no arguing and victims always loose out, everyone knows that, its a tragic fact of life, but then so is war and this is war and Maryam is a victim twice over, she is paying for the sins of her fathers and the sins of her own bodily desires.

I walk away from the lorry and leave the men to enjoy Maryam, her begging has now become cries of pleasure, she will orgasm soon and her moaned thanks will arouse me, so I wish to get my own relief in the privacy of my own tent, after all I am only human and Maryam's downfall has awakened in me my own hunger that I must conquer, for I too desire Maryam, but I will never have her, for she is the spoils of war and has to be treated as such, for now and ever more...

12