Sports Injuries - The Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about we just hang round the pool here at the hotel?"

"Too crowded," she frowned, flashing me a quick look of frustration.

"Well what do you want to do then Linda," I asked at last.

"Oh I don't know really," she hesitated. "It would be a pity to miss the sun while it's so glorious."

"Well, we can sit round the pool then," I teased her unmercifully.

"I don't want to sit round the damn pool Gerald," she nigh on hissed back. "I've already told you that."

"Well the beach then Linda," I at last relented, desperately trying to keep the grin off my face."

"Well Ok then," came the hesitant reply. "But only if you really want to."

"Yes I think we should Linda," I took up the challenge. "Perhaps we could try one of the other beaches up the coast a bit."

"We could," Linda replied hesitantly, her mind so obviously working overtime. "But it might be a bit rushed if we want to get back to play tennis later on."

"OK," I grinned at her. "We'll just go back to where we were this morning."

"Maybe," Linda mumbled, clearly getting frustrated that I wasn't biting.

"I know," I cried at last, holding my arms up. "Maybe we could see if we could find that Spanish chap again. What was his name again?"

"Miguel," Linda shot back, far too quickly. "I'm not sure we should bother him though. What do you think? Perhaps we could?"

"Perhaps not!" I retracted ----- I was really enjoying this.

There was a little silence, while Linda thought out her next move.

"We could just go and see if he's there I suppose," Linda at last let out with a good effort at appearing half reluctant. "We wouldn't have to stay too long."

"Whatever," I agreed, unable to keep the huge grin from my face any longer. My wife was so obviously smitten by the guy, that it was really amusing. He seemed on the up and up, so I wasn't worried about it.

"You bugger Gerald," Linda let out, seeing my mirth. "You've been teasing me haven't you?"

"Who me?"

"Yes you," she cried, throwing her arms around my neck and drawing me down into the sexiest kiss that we'd shared for many a long time. "Just don't let me make a fool of myself honey."

Hey ---- He seemed a nice enough guy, and I could put up with a bit more of this.

----------------

A little later found us wandering down towards the beach, and me with a silly grin on my face. That afternoon I had noticed that when she'd got ready, Linda hadn't even bothered with her bikini top and had left it back in our hotel room, so our new friend was going to get another eyeful. She had this flimsy top that she'd bought at a boutique in the hotel. There was nothing to it, and having paid the bill, I can assure you that it was worth more than it's weight in gold. The skimpy little thing hardly hid her charms at all, and more than one pair of eyes had swivelled to glimpse a hint of nipple through the thin material as she traipsed through the hotel foyer.

In fashion at that level, I guess it's what you pay for.

"Half a kilometre further up Miguel said didn't he?" My wife demanded when we reached the spot above where we had been that morning.

"Yes," I agreed, seeing that the promenade ran out about there. "I guess we'll have to walk along the beach from here."

So we did! How feet sinking deeply into the dry fine sand.

I think I saw the sign about thirty seconds before she did, but it was Linda who made the first comment.

"Oh shit," she mumbled using language quite foreign to her. "Miguel never mentioned that."

By that time we'd both come to a stop right there, staring at the sign.

"Well at least we now know why Miguel said it was less crowded up here," I threw in, but Linda simply continued to stand there staring at the sign. "Are we going on or not?"

"But .... But .... But ....."

"But nothing Linda. Your decision sweetheart."

"But Gerald honey," she stuttered out, not far from tears. "It's a nudist beach. Miguel has invited us to a nudist beach."

At that moment a youngish couple caught up with us, and without a word, stripped off the few clothes they had remaining, and wandered off further down the beach, completely naked. Nice arse the girl had, but the boobs were a bit too big and floppy for my taste ---- nice nipples though.

"What are we going to do then Gerald?" Linda pleaded with me.

"Well you enjoyed flashing your tits off at him this morning, so it depends how much farther you want to go."

"I wasn't flashing my tits," she protested, blushing furiously.

"Are you claiming you wasn't aware that he was looking at them then?" I threw back with a grin. "Why were your nipples so hard all the time?"

Linda swallowed deeply, not sure how to reply.

Bugger it I thought, and without further ado, I took the matter in hand as it were.

"What are you doing Gerald?" cried out Linda in surprise.

"What does it look like," I responded with gusto, balling my swimsuit up and putting it in the bag. "Are you joining me or not?"

"Oh God!"

I waited.

"Stop looking at me," Linda chastised me, but since of late I had seldom been treated to the sight of my pretty wife undressing in front of me. Not that she had a lot to take off, but I simply stood there taking it all in.

"This is all your fault," she accused me, though where she got that from, I had no idea. "Good job I trimmed myself down there before we came away."

She had to. A lovely little landing strip all out on view, and as far as I knew, the first time my wife Linda had ever been naked in public.

"Lovely," I complimented her.

"Shut up," she said in embarrassment. "I almost hope we can't find bloody Miguel."

We didn't! Find him that is, because he found us.

"Linda, Gerald, my friends," he greeted us as we wandered down the beach, Linda doing her best to hide behind me. "Come and join me."

With that he leapt up from the towel he was lying on and rushed over to us with a smile. Just a smile you understand ---- Nothing else.

"Shit!"

This time it was me using words that I seldom resorted to unless under stress.

Now I've always considered that I was .... Well how should I put it? ----- Not lacking lets say. You know what I mean chaps, in the wedding tackle department. I'm not the sort that ever felt it necessary to actually measure it of course, never having felt the need for reassurance in that department, but my six and seven sixteenths were no comparison to the thing that dangled down between Miguel's legs, and the shiver that I felt from Linda alongside me, confirmed that she had also spotted that essential difference.

For the first time I got a slight chill of apprehension.

"Hello Miguel," Linda forced out. "That is ..... What I mean is, this is nice."

"Yes it's lovely here isn't it," he retorted happily. "Look at the bay over there. Isn't it beautiful."

My eyes followed where he was pointing and it was lovely, but when I looked back, I'm sure Linda's eyes hadn't budged an inch from where they remained transfixed.

"Come on, roll your towels out here alongside me he instructed us, and yes sure enough I ended up on one side of Linda with him on the other. Well to be honest with you, I don't think I would have been very comfortable any closer to that monster. Never been at all inclined that way personally.

Gradually Linda came out of her trance, and joined in the conversation, though I can't for the life of me remember what we talked about, and neither could she, I feel sure. In deference to whatever, she had at least had the modesty to lie on her front to start with. That of course allowed Miguel to stare at her bare bottom all the more, while Linda's head seemed to turned away from me mostly, no doubt measuring up that monster less than a foot or so away.

God knows what she was thinking about. Maybe better that I didn't know.

"Sun tan lotion anyone?"

There it was again.

Miguel had said it, and he was sat there with a bottle of the damn stuff in his hand.

Linda squirmed a little as she buried her head even further into her towel, and we hardly heard her squeaked reply.

"Yes please."

Miguel had heard her response just as well as I had, and he looked up at me, the bottle still dangling from his hand, and a questioning smile on his face.

No pressure eh?

The term 'my heart leapt into my mouth' came to mind, and I felt myself start to sweat. Till that moment this had all been a bit of joke --- A tease maybe ---- a wind-up. I'd loved the way Linda had started to become her old self again, and I'd seen this episode as a route to maybe bringing her back to me like old times.

I got a real kick out of Linda showing her breasts off in public, and her stripping off naked like that had just about blown my mind.

But suddenly .....?

Bloody hell!

Time seemed to stand still, and found myself swallowing as my mouth got dryer and dryer. What the heck had I so lightly got myself into? Why was my heart thumping away like that? What the hell was I going to say for God's sake?

Then Linda shuddered. Not a lot, just a little, but it broke the spell. Miguel raised his eyebrows at me in an unspoken question, and we both knew that he had me.

I nodded my agreement and looked away, unable to witness his first caress of my beautiful wife's nakedness. A few seconds and I had to look back, only to find Miguel still sitting there, his hand hovering over Linda curvy bottom.

"You're sure?" He mouthed silently at me, and his face broke out into yet another great grin when I nodded my head in response.

This time I did watch.

Linda didn't seem to react when he poured a little oil over her, but she trembled when he first touched her, to rub it in. Starting on her back he worked the cream in, using the flat of his hand in ever increasing circles. He then moved to her arms which he quickly finished, and then her neck, which elicited her first moan of pleasure. It was when he started to apply the cream down her sides, that things did begin to get interesting.

Firstly Linda moved her arms up and out of the way, and then as he slowly moved nearer and nearer to the sides of her breasts, she started to twist and turn as if encouraging him. Eventually a gasp was wrenched from her throat, and I knew that it had happened. Another man had touched Linda's breast, her nipple even, other than me, and I'd done nothing to stop it.

Another gasp and a long half-stifled groan and I looked down to realise that under cover of rubbing the oil in, Miguel, the crafty sod, had leant across her and was sliding his now hard cock up and down my wife's thigh.

She was loving it, pushing her thigh back up against him, but I can't say as I was. Confused as my emotions may have been by what was going on, this was too far. Far too far.

I cleared my throat, coughed if you will, a mixture of having to, and warning Miguel off. He looked up, nodded to me in silent understanding, and moved his hands away from her breasts, and perhaps more importantly his cock away from her thigh.

Linda raised her head and looked up at him, asking why he'd stopped. Miguel shrugged his shoulders and swivelled his eyes in my direction, indicating that I wasn't happy.

She raised herself on her elbows and looked round at me with a frown on her face. She said nothing and to my surprise, promptly rolled over onto her front, her breasts and pussy now fully on display.

"Do my front please Miguel."

I was so shocked that I just sat there, not that Miguel sought my permission anyway. Even as I watched he put some more oil on his hand and proceeded to rub it onto my wife. A token amount on her tummy, but within moments the Spanish bugger was rubbing her bare tits, the attention that he gave to her nipples belying the supposed excuse for the caresses. A wave of jealousy rolled over me, battling with the emotion and excitement that his touches were setting off inside me.

I knew I should stop him ---- I knew!

But I couldn't.

I sat there transfixed, staring in amazement as Linda my wife, started to pant and squirm, wildly thrusting her bare breasts blatantly up into his hands, encouraging him to handle them rougher and more vigorously.

Even when Miguel started to tease her nipples, tweaking them between his finger and thumb, then tugging at them till she squealed out with pleasure. Even then I couldn't bring myself to stop him.

His next bold move was to slowly let his hand drift down Linda's body, tracing little circles down her tummy, right down past her navel. I watched in awe, thinking my head would explode; gulping as his fingers made their first foray into the tightly curled hair perched above her exposed pussy.

As Miguel's fingertips explored further down into her pubic strip, Linda gave another groan ----- A loud one!

Too loud and explicit to be ignored, and it was this that broke the spell and bought me to my senses.

"Miguel," I croaked through my parched throat. "I think that's enough."

"Ok Gerald," he responded immediately and stopped sliding his hand further down. He didn't however remove it, but continued to play his fingers through her tangle of hair.

"For God's sake don't stop!" My wife squealed in a strangled voice.

"Stop Miguel," I countered. "Stop right now and take your hand away."

Linda shot me an angry glance, her face red with emotion. Then reaching across, she made a grab and wrapped her hand round his still erect cock.

"Don't stop!" She cried out pulling urgently at it.

"Damn well do stop!" I shouted no longer concerned what the other people on the beach might think, and leaping to my feet.

At last Miguel sat back and took his hand off my wife, slowly unwinding her fingers from around his cock, and looked me in the eye.

"Linda is an incredibly beautiful woman Gerald," he told me. "I hope you realise how lucky you are."

I simply nodded back my agreement, unable to utter the simplest agreement. I'd just witnessed another man all but finger fuck my wife right there on the beach in front of me, and I couldn't for the life of me co-ordinate my thoughts.

Linda shot me another thunderous look, and rolled back onto her front, sucking in huge breaths of air as she tried to control her breathing.

Miguel shuffled a few more inches away from Linda and I settled back down on his towel.

Nobody spoke for a few long drawn out moments.

"Perhaps we should be going," I ventured quietly.

"You can go if you want to," Linda spat back at me.

Oh Christ! Like that was it?

What was I to do?

I couldn't see myself giving her backside a good tanning and throwing her over my shoulder and marching off with her. Twenty years ago maybe but ......

Miguel seemed to have backed off and was no longer a threat, so I simply sat there quietly ---- Fed up, somewhat embarrassed, but half content that I'd prevented it going too far.

"Anyone for a swim?" asked Linda about ten minutes later, having come back down to earth. "I need cooling off after that."

"Ok,"Miguel beat me to it, as he leapt up and pulled Linda to her feet.

"Come on then," she giggled girlishly, as the two of them trotted off down the beach, hand in hand.

"Hey wait for me," I called, finding myself left behind, not too happy to see Miguel's arm encircle my wife slim waist, or that their bare thighs rubbing against one another. Or for that matter that neither of them even so much as acknowledged me.

Damn the pair of them, they were at it again.

By the time I got to the waters edge, I started to feel really pissed off. Linda is a very good swimmer, but the way the bloody Spaniard was cleaving through the water away from the beach, he could have been a lifeguard or something.

"Don't go too far out," I shouted to Linda.

"It's Ok Gerald," I heard her voice floating back as she followed in Miguel's wake. "The water's lovely. I'll be OK."

Damn it!

Damn it to hell!

The pair of them went swimming off, dipping and ducking one another, and within a few minutes so well out of my depth, that as frustrated as I was, I daren't follow them. I turned back for the shore, beginning to gasp for breath, knowing that I was no swimmer and couldn't control what the pair of them were up to.

By that time I was bloody well doubly pissed off.

What the hell did she think she was up to? She was naked for Christ's sake, and on her own with some charmer who had just sampled her charms as it were, and if he wasn't getting to feel the rest of her while they were playing around out there like that, then my name wasn't Gerald St John Augustus Meadows.

I stood there, the water up to my waist, staring out at them, listening to Linda's laughter and giggles, as he picked her out of the water and threw her around, and then ducked down out of view with her in his arms.

Never mind his arms ---- What the hell was that monster cock of his rubbing up against?

Wasn't fair!

Damn well wasn't fair at all, and I was beginning to hate myself for agreeing to meet up with him again, and distressed that I had let him take it so far back on the beach without interrupting. Damn them. I left the water and made my way angrily back to the beach and back to where we'd left our things. I plonked myself down and waited for them.

---------------

I controlled my temper as I watched them, a good twenty minutes later, strolling back up the beach together, jostling one another playfully like a couple of young lovers, gritting my teeth as I heard Linda squeal girlishly as Miguel gave her a playful smack on her naked backside.

"Hi there Gerald," Miguel greeted me as they drew close, apparently un-phased that his dick was still more than at half-mast. "Why didn't you join us? We had great fun out there."

"Old misery guts can't swim very well," chuckled Linda when I just glared back at them. "He's jealous of you Miguel."

"Why would he be jealous of me when he's got such a gorgeous wife as you," he threw out, Linda taking a quick intake of breath as he turned towards her, and his dick swept across her upper thigh. "I would give anything to be the one who shared your bed every night."

"Well you damn well aren't," I spat out, my anger boiling over, which bought the pair of them to a stop in their tracks, his arm round her and that damn cock of his pushed up against her bare hip.

"Oh dear Gerald," my wife said quietly, unwrapping her arm from round his waist, and pushing him away. "You really are upset aren't you."

"Oh Gerald," Miguel added. "I'm sorry my friend. We were just playing around, only flirting and touching a bit. I thought you would be Ok with that after ..... Well you know ----- After earlier."

What was I to say?

I stared at my naked wife, her nipples erect and angry looking, just like they used to look like when I'd sucked them. Dropping my eyes lower, I noticed the last few drops of seawater glistening on her pubic hairs. At least, I hoped it was sea water.

I'd got myself into an awkward situation substantially of my own making, and now I had to get myself back out of it.

"Look," I relented, just wanting to leave with my wife and my marriage still intact. "It doesn't really matter. I was just feeling left out."

Linda started to make some flippant remark which probably wasn't very kind, but Miguel gave her another sharp slap on her bare behind. She leapt forward, let out a yell and shut up, looking up at him with a cheeky smile.

"I think I should leave you two on your own now," he stated firmly. "You two need to talk, and in any case, I've got an appointment later this afternoon, so I've got to be going."

"So soon," cried out Linda, her disappointment obvious.

"That's business Miguel," I countered, more than happy to have my wife back on my own.

"Will we see you again Miguel?" Linda asked, adding to my irritation.

"Maybe, but I think I've got to be off early tomorrow morning," he informed her with a sad look. "I won't know till after this afternoon's meeting."