Sports Injuries - The Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after I got back I got yet another call on my mobile. She didn't give up easily, did she?

"Where the hell are you Gerald?" Linda shouted down the phone. Miguel's just got me back to the hotel, and they say you booked out. Where are you?"

"At home," I told her calmly. "I had no reason to stay there."

"Gerald," she pleaded. "You've got this all out of proportion. It was just a fling."

"Well go fling your hook then," I shouted, and yet again put the phone down on her.

-----------------

It was late the next day when Linda rang me again.

"You bastard Gerald," she screamed down the phone. "How could you be so stupid? What have you done?"

"Give me a clue," I asked calmly.

"I've just spoken to my parents and they've ripped me off a strip. What the hell did you tell them? Why did you have to tell them anything?"

"To make sure I got my story in first when the divorce starts," I relished informing her.

"What divorce Gerald? What the hell are you telling me? We don't need a divorce."

"Are you telling me you didn't fuck Miguel the other night then Linda?"

"Well ..... That is ...... It's not that simple."

"And that you haven't been sharing his bed in Barcelona and since?"

"Please Gerald," Linda jumped in. "You didn't complain when we had sex that afternoon did you. It was great wasn't it?"

"Yes Linda," I admitted. "But did I fuck you as thoroughly as Miguel did?"

Her hesitation was too long. Not much, but two or three seconds in the middle of a conversation like that simply seemed to stretch out for hours.

"It wasn't the same Gerald," Linda tried to cover it up with. "It was .... Well different."

"Well 'Vive la difference' as they say in France Linda. You'll be getting the divorce papers through shortly. Enjoy the rest of your life."

"Hang on Gerald," she begged me. "Don't tell anyone else about this. Let's meet and talk it through."

"Too late," I informed her. "I've told my friends, your friends --- Everyone. No going back now."

"Oh my God Gerald, how could you have done that?"

This time, at last, it was her turn to put the phone down on me.

I quite enjoyed that in some strange way.

-----------------

Well, the divorce did go through eventually, though Linda fought it tooth and nail. I haven't really gone into quite how wealthy I was even then, but she settled for four million as a lump sum, her jewellery and Aston Martin, and a tidy amount each month unless or until she re-married. I was as pleased as punch, and if it hadn't been for her actions, then she would have walked away with an awful lot more than that. She had an excellent lawyer, but I had a better one. Life's like that.

To my surprise Miguel actually did marry her shortly afterwards, though my investigations into his business led me to believe that the four million lump sum just may have had something to do with it.

Linda was a beautiful and talented woman, but I discovered that Miguel needed a cash injection far more than he needed a wife.

You may have guessed.

No ---- I wasn't finished with Mr. Miguel Santana.

It took me just over a year and I had to call in a string of favours. In the world of business high finance we didn't take many prisoners, but I had something special for Miguel and his company Santana Sports.

-------------

Miguel looked much less assured of himself when he walked into my office one Tuesday morning in April. Mrs. Santana however, looked as beautiful and sexy as ever, but looked daggers at me as she followed him in.

"You've read the details of the offer from my group to bail you out Mr. Santana?" I asked him.

"They're very hard," he mumbled dejectedly.

"It's that or bankruptcy," I reminded him, aware that Linda's four million had long since gone down the drain, my and my friends actions over the previous year having given it a good solid push.

"Miguel didn't deserve this Gerald," Linda spoke up in defence of her new husband.

"He's lucky we're leaving him with anything," I pointed out. "He won't control the company anymore, but he'll still have a few shares and still have a job."

"Yes and you've got his house and his aeroplane and his Ferrari," she spit out, hate in her eyes.

"Correct," I agreed. "But he's got my wife."

Linda opened her mouth to protest, but shut it again, thinking better of it. We hadn't actually signed the deal yet.

"Ok I'll sign," Miguel said at last, his shoulders slumped, a beaten man. "Where do I sign?"

"Oh," I cried out with a grin. "There's just one more condition. It's been written in by hand on the back page, so you may not have noticed it."

"What's that," Miguel asked, flipping to the last page, his face clouding over as he read it. "I can't agree to that."

"Then show it to your wife." I instructed him, delighting in the look of humiliation that clouded her face as she read it herself.

"You can't enforce this," she cried out in anguish. "It can't be legal."

"We can assure that it is Mrs Santana," my legal eagle butted in. "Unusual maybe, but one hundred percent legal and enforceable."

Linda stood there in shock for some moments, her mind fighting to come to terms with what I had demanded. What she had to do to get the deal they needed so desperately.

"OK you bastard," she whispered almost inaudibly. "You win. Where do you want to go. There's a hotel over the road, so let's get it over with."

"No hotels honey," I told her. "It's right here and right now. In front of your husband and my partners and with our lawyers on hand to witness it."

The look of horror on her face was priceless.

"Come on honey," I encouraged her. "Start getting undressed. The office desk will do nicely I imagine."

A number of pairs of eyes watched Linda hungrily as she stood there defiantly, before giving in. Trembling with embarrassment, she undid her dress and slid it off, only the eyes of her loving new husband were averted as he looked down at the floor, his humiliation about to be complete.

He sobbed as his wife's bra hit the floor, and visibly staggered as she slid her thumbs into the little lacy panties, in the act of removing them. He remained there with his eyes closed as Linda stood there defiantly, her all over tan demonstrating that she'd made the most of her year in sunny Spain, and her bare shaven pussy surprising me somewhat. He lost it and rushed from the room to puke up in the toilet as Linda walked regally over to my desk and leant back up against it in preparation, arching her back and sticking those delectable little tits out.

I stood there staring at the beautiful naked woman who had been my wife, her staring back at me, ignoring the lustful looks of the other five men left in the room.

What would be the best pay back?

To take her or reject her and just walk away.

It was truly decision time wasn't it?

I'd never imagined that she would give in this easily, and the smile on her face was somehow unsettling.

"Forget it Linda," I said tersely. "Unlike some men, I don't fuck other guy's wives."

-----------------

I'd felt slightly robbed of my revenge when I'd walked out of that room, though my colleagues cheered me up somewhat when they later told me quite how furious Linda had been. And for that matter how humiliated she had acted as she had to put her clothes back in front of all of them.

After all, she'd known most of them as the boss's wife.

-------------------

It was five or six months later, by which time poor Miguel had been sacked by his new regional manager, that my new secretary Julie told me that I had an unexpected visitor.

"She says her name is Linda Santana," she told me over the intercom. "She hasn't got an appointment, but says that you would want to see her."

Ahhh!

"Send her in Julie."

"See you've got a new girl out front," Linda said as she floated into my office, looking as beautiful and classy as ever. "Are you fucking her?"

"Yes, I am as it happens," I replied with some pleasure. "Never did it while we were married but I'm a free man now."

"Good taste Gerald," she smiled at me. "She's rather young, tits are a bit too big, but very beautiful."

"Beautiful and very enthusiastic," I let her know. "What can I do for you Linda?"

"Don't suppose there's any hope of us getting back together is there?"

"None whatsoever Linda," I told her. "What's happened to Miguel?"

"He couldn't cope with his loss Gerald. He was used to being a champion but you utterly defeated him, and when he lost his job he just went to pieces."

"Where is he now?"

"No idea," Linda replied. "In a bar somewhere, falling over drunk probably."

"Took it hard, did he?"

"I don't think I've ever seen anyone collapse so completely," Linda went on. "You really did him over."

"He deserved it."

"What about me Gerald?"

"Well you lost just about everything didn't you Linda," I reminded her somewhat unnecessarily. "No longer got your fancy car and fancy life style, have you?"

"No," she agreed. "Everything's gone. Everything except a few very special pieces of jewellery that you bought me, and I'll have to sell them as well soon."

"You still look good though girl," I found myself saying. "Someone will come along and pick up your bills."

"Maybe someone like you?"

"Maybe someone like me Linda," I responded carefully. "But not me."

"Do I have to beg Gerald?" My ex wife asked, her confident air evaporating as I sat there and watched her. "Please honey, I'm desperate. I haven't actually got anywhere to stay tonight."

"That desperate?" I asked, my mind a mix of concern and satisfaction.

She just nodded, the first tear running down her cheek.

Decision time!

Damn it you don't live with a woman for all those years and not still have feelings for her, not when she's in such a plight. She'd cheated on me, fair enough, but more out of devilment than spite.

"I just might have a position open for a woman like you," I told her. "The pay is not good at all, but accommodation is included and there are fringe benefits."

"But I thought you said ....." Linda started to say, but shut up when I held my hand up to stop her.

"I'm not offering to take you back as my wife Linda," I informed her, sliding the keys to my swish executive apartment by the side of the Thames in Chelsea over the desk towards her. "My secretary Julie has been hinting that she's met someone who might be special to her. Hasn't actually said so, but I think she wants to go back to a more simple boss/ employee relationship."

"So you want me to be your mistress then Gerald?"

"You're decision sweetheart."

"Exclusive?" She queried.

"On your part absolutely," I answered. "Whether I am will be none of your business."

I failed to mention that after four months of twenty eight year old Julie fucking and sucking me till I could hardly stand, then the thought of taking on more than one woman was terrifying. Until Linda arrived I was almost looking forward to a few weeks rest.

"Ok," she grinned at me. "I'll accept the offer, but I can't promise that I won't try to entice you back.

"You can try," was my reply. "But if you haven't got over that damn menopause thing, then you're wasting your time."

"Thing of the past Gerald honey," she laughed joyously back. "Have you got some great things to look forward to."

"I'll be back at Chelsea around seven tonight," I dismissed her. "I'll expect dinner on the table, the wine open and breathing, and my new mistress naked except for high heels and a smile on her face."

"Your wish is my command darling," she grinned back at me, picking up the key to the apartment she'd previously known so well. "I promise you won't regret this honey. I'll be the best mistress you ever dreamed of."

I watched her curvy backside as she swayed out of the room, her hips swinging for my personal pleasure I assumed.

'Well my dear ex wife,' I thought to myself. 'This isn't going to be so easy as you may think it will. Let's see if you're still so happy in three or four months time when you see what I've got in mind for you.'

With that, I picked up my private phone and rang my pal Dave. Dave, who ran an investment trust, had always fancied Linda.

"What you doing tonight Dave?" I asked him. "Fancy coming over to my place in Chelsea for a bit of fun?"

"Fine," I concluded our conversation. "Bring your two clients over with you. I guarantee they'll enjoy it."

How's it going to end????

We'll just have to see. She may last a week or two, or might storm out tonight. Then again, who know? I might yet even grow old with the damn woman.

++++++++++++++

This is the first of maybe several, very, very loosely connected stories involving sportsmen. We'll see.