Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"It's my ankle," she said as her arms flew up around his neck. She looked around the empty observation area and saw a bench in the dark corner. "Take me over there."

Danny swooped her up into his arms and carried her. His lower hand was holding onto her thigh and his upper hand behind her back. He slowly lowered her until she was lying on her back. He quickly moved to her feet and removed her shoe. "It doesn't look swollen."

"Maybe you should check it out to make sure it's OK," she whispered as she slowly lifted her foot and sat it on his lap only inches from his crotch. Her eyes followed his fingertips as they brushed gently over her ankle.

"Does that hurt?" he asked.

"No, maybe you should check higher?" Her eyes closed as he did what she asked. Neither said a word as his hot fingertips moved up over her calve to her knee. The pretense of checking out her ankle was now history as his trembling fingers moved slowly but cautiously up under her skirt. He kept glancing back at the stairway hoping that no one would bother them at least until he had a chance to taste a Yankee pussy for the first time. He wondered if it was as sweet as a Southern pussy.

"Ummm," Ann moaned when his finger moved over the delicate skin of her inner thighs to her moist panties. As her legs opened she extended her foot until it pushed against the hard-on in his pants. She heard his sharp intake of breath and giggled. A few seconds later his fingers pulled her panties to the side and pushed gently into her swollen pussy folds.

"Ann," Danny said as she lifted her hips to allow him to pull off her silver thongs.

"Yes Danny?"

He was ready to touch her or kiss her but wanted to ask permission like a real gentlemen should. "Do you mind if I touch you?"

"No, kind sir. I would like that a lot." She moaned as his dripping finger pushed deeply into her hot hole.

"Do you mind if I kiss you?"

"Please kiss me," she begged as her hands guided his head between her quivering thighs. His tongue tasted her Jersey pussy and liked it. "Yummy," he thought.

"Ann..."

"What?" she asked wanting him to satisfy her.

"Do you mind if I fuck you?"

"Frankly my dear.........," she giggled as she remembered Gone With the Wind. "I don't give a damn if you do."

She forgot about her sore ankle and her back on the hard bench as Danny climbed between her thighs and pushed his hard thick cock into her soppy pussy. Suddenly she felt him shutter and then climax deeply within her. And, she was so close.

Danny smiled and stayed inside of her. "Don't worry dear. The South shall rise again." Suddenly Ann felt his prick get harder and harder until he was once again fucking into her. This time it was her who climaxed first. "OH GOD YOU SOUTHERN FUCKER.....DON'T STOP!"

"I wish I was in the land of Cotton.....old times there are not forgotten....LOOK AWAY....LOOK AWAY....LOOK AWAY DIXIE LAND!" Danny sang as he kept fucking this wonderful woman.

*****

"OH GOD ROBBIE!" Julie cried out when she felt the first explosion shooting up her body. Her hands held on to his neck as he fucked her against the wall. Tears of joy poured down her cheeks as she climaxed for the first time. Suddenly she felt the second climax as it rumbled up her body. "AGAIN!" Then it was his turn to reach satisfaction.

"AH, AH, AH!" he groaned as his hot fluids fill up her hot tunnel. Finally their bodies stopped moving. His hands were still cupping her smooth ass when his lips found hers again to nibble on them. "I feel like I'm eighteen again."

"But can you do it 11 times in two days?" she giggled.

"You counted," he said as he pushed back and looked into her eyes.

"I've still got the one rubber we didn't use," she said. "I guess we don't need to worry about that anymore."

"We better go find our spouses," Bob whispered as he kissed her nose and forehead.

"Do we have to?" Julie asked as she squeezed her pussy around his soft penis.

"I'm afraid so, but I have a feeling we will be seeing more of each other."

"You're not getting away from me again," she said as she hugged him to her.

"Hey it was you who left me," he said as his prick slipped out of her and he lowered her to the floor.

"Dumbest thing I ever did," she giggled as she found the one shoe that had fallen from her foot.

*****

Rob and Sam were into their second act when they heard voices in the hallway. "Shit," he said as he jumped from under her. "It's my parents." He managed to get his pants and shirt on just before someone knocked. "Shhh," he whispered.

They knocked again. "They must be downstairs somewhere," he heard Sam's mother say. He kept his ear to the door to listen.

"Where do you think Danny and Ann went to?" Bob asked

"I'm not sure," Julie replied. "Don't."

Rob heard her say it and wondered what was going on. A few seconds later he heard, "We can't be kissing out in the open like this."

"No one is around," Rob heard his father say. "Let's go into your room."

"No," she giggled. "Twice in one night is enough. We are not eighteen anymore."

"You didn't say that twenty-two years ago," Bob laughed.

"Give me my panties back," she said loud enough for Rob to hear.

"What's going on?" Sam asked as she moved her ear up next to his.

"It's my father and your mother," he whispered. "You are not going to believe this."

Sam listened.

"I want you to suck my cock," Sam heard Rob's father say. Her mouth opened wide when she heard her mother's voice.

"Not now, we will be here two more days and I'm sure we will be able to break away again."

Sam turned and looked at Rob who was as shocked as she was. They listened some more but realized they had moved down the hallway.

"I can't believe it," Sam said sitting naked on his bed. "My conservative mother said she was going to suck his cock."

"I should have told you," Rob started. "My dad said he knew your mother twenty-two years ago. I think they met at the same hotel were we met. He told me to go to the beach and I'd find an angel."

"Shit," Sam said. "My aunt told me to take a walk on the beach at night."

"We.........," Rob stopped and looked at her. "We ........you........can't be my sister right?"

Numbers raced through Sam's mind. "No, they went on Spring Break twenty-two years ago. We are both only eighteen."

"Good," he said as he pulled her back into his body. "What about my mom and your dad. Shit this could ruin everything if they find out." Suddenly they heard someone entering the room next to Rob's.

"Shhh, it's my parent's room," he whispered as he walked over to the inner connecting door and listened.

"No one is in here," Ann said. "Come in quickly."

Sam moved again next to him and listened.

"Do we have time?" Danny asked as he pulled off the straps of Ann's blouse. She quickly released the front bra clasp and pulled apart the cups to show him her firm round mounds and hard brown nipples.

"We have time for this. Oh GOD SUCK THEM JUST LIKE THAT!"

"I can't believe this," Rob whispered. "That's your father sucking on my mom's tits."

"Did they meet at the hotel twenty-two years ago too?" Sam asked as she listened to Rob's mother moaning.

"I don't think so," Rob answered.

Sam glanced down and saw his hard penis. Listening to his mother getting her nipples sucked was turning him on. She slowly dropped to her knees and pulled his hot tip into her mouth.

*****

Thirty minutes later as Bob and Julie sat in the bar they saw their spouses walking in laughing and it looked as it they were holding hands.

"Over here!" Bob yelled as he waved his arm.

"Where have you two been?" Julie asked suspiciously.

"I...uh...twisted my ankle in the Underground and it took a while to walk back," Ann said not looking at her husband. She was not sure if he had known about her earlier affair and knew that she could not look at him after she had cheated on him.

"Where are the kids?" Danny asked noticing his wife was sitting really close to Bob.

"We don't know," Julie answered. She removed her hand from Bob's leg and moved away from him slightly.

"Here we are," Rob said as they walked up to the table. "We were looking for all of you. Where have you been?"

"Looking for you," Ann giggled. She had not been this happy for a long time.

"I guess we better leave," Julie said. "Tomorrow will be a long day walking around Georgia Tech." They had agreed to go with them to show them the college.

"Actually I don't think we really need to go," Ann said smiling. She was now sitting next to Danny in the booth across from Bob and Julie. "We've already visited the campus and I think Rob should go wherever he wants."

"But, what about Rutgers?" Rob asked trying to hold back a smile. It was obvious why his mother was now happy that he was going to Georgia Tech.

"You should go wherever you want to go," Ann smiled. Danny's fingers were up under her skirt and toying with her pubic hair.

"Good," Bob said. "We have two more days before we have to return to Jersey. What does everyone want to do?"

"Is there any thing else worth seeing in Atlanta?" Ann asked. Danny's fingers were now doing a slow rub across her hard clit.

No one answered. Rob and Sam pulled up two chairs.

"I've got an idea," Bob said smiling. Julie's fingers had returned to his thigh and were squeezing it. "My company recently purchased a place in Florida. Why don't we all pack our bags and head down that way?"

"In Florida?" Julie repeated as she squeezed his thigh tighter.

Rob and Sam knew immediately. "THE SHANGRI-LA!"

"You bought the Shangri-la?" Julie asked.

"I've owned it for about a year now," he smiled.

"That's why I got the best room and they treated me like a God," Rob said.

"Me too," Sam said. "Why would they? They don't even know me."

"Well damn," Danny said with his middle finger deeply into Ann's pussy. "Let's go."

"OK with me," Rob said smiling at Sam. They both knew what was going on between their parents and knew they wouldn't be bothering them.

"Me too," Sam smiled.

Ann had her eyes closed as she approached her climax. "What?" she asked breathing heavily. "I'll do what everybody else wants to do." She closed her eyes again and gritted her teeth to keep from screaming.

"I think my husband just finger-fucked your wife," Julie whispered in Bob's ear as they watched Rob and Sam leave to go pack his bag.

"I know, he's been touching her since they got here."

"Aren't you angry?'

"No," he smiled. Ann and Danny stood and excused themselves.

It suddenly hit Julie like a ton of bricks. "You planned all of this." She turned and looked into his eyes. How did you know where I lived?"

"The hotel wouldn't tell me who you where so I bought the hotel. I now own the old records"

"But, how did you get Sam to go at the same time your son would be there?"

"Let's say I had an inside connection," he smiled.

"ERICA!" Julie cried out. "She helped you." Julie got quiet for a minute. "You know you've destroyed my marriage." She saw him still smiling. "And.....you've matched our spouses............and our children."

"How did you know I would want to be with you again?" She glared at him and realized her fingers were stroking his hard-on.

"OH," she suddenly laughed.

"I don't want to live in New Jersey." She said as they walked up to his room to pack his stuff.

"Me neither. I found us a nice place near Tampa."

"What about Ann and Danny?"

"She will get the New Jersey house and it will be up to her to talk Danny into moving North."

"Yeah like that will ever happen," Julie laughed trying to picture her redneck husband driving down the Jersey Turnpike.

"We live in South Jersey near Cape May. Did you know the tip of New Jersey is below the Mason Dixon Line?"

Julie laughed. "How about Rob and Sam?"

"I've got them a nice condo near their colleges," he answered.

"Is there anything you haven't thought of?"

"Nope," he answered as he pulled out a small box from his pocket and handed it to her.

She opened it and saw the biggest diamond she had ever seen on a ring. "I...uh...already have one," she frowned.

Julie watched as he pulled the smaller diamond from her finger and replaced it with the much larger one. They stood at the door to his room as he slowly opened it.

"We shouldn't show it to Danny," she whispered.

"He won't mind," Bob laughed as he pushed opened the door. There on the bed was their spouses fucking like rabbits.

"OH GOD IT'S BOB!" Ann cried out. "I thought we only had one room key." Danny didn't stop pounding into her.

"Nope, I got another one made," he laughed. "Please don't stop, I'll just grab my bags and we will leave you two alone."

"But, we wanted to go to Shangri-la too," Ann moaned.

"We will meet you two and the kids down there," he said as he pulled Julie from the room.

"Where are we going first?" she asked.

"We have to pick some others up on the way," he answered.

"Who could that be?" Julie asked. Everything was moving too fast.

"Why Erica and Paul of course," he laughed.

"Of course," Julie repeated as she ran after him. "Wait up!"

finis

Ending Note: Yeah, I know, don't let it finish here. If the story is well accepted I'll do a sequel called "SHANGRI-LA". I hope everyone liked the story. Don't forget to vote and please send me an email. Thanks..........Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers