Spring Break 1987 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ, Lynn, where are you taking me?" Leo felt it necessary to ask.

"Don't worry!" Lynn replied. "Jesus, you can be such a wuss sometimes!"

"Don't worry, Leo. Everyone keeps to themselves!" Beth repeated. "Besides, you're big enough that no one is gonna mess with you," she added.

"Doesn't matter how big you are when one guy has a knife or a gun," Leo said.

"Jesus," Lynn gasped, annoyed at the perceived whining as she stood and headed toward the stairs. "I'm going to go get ready. You don't have to go, Leo, but Mom and I are going. Up to you."

"Bitch!" Leo thought. Lynn knew exactly what to say and what buttons to push to irritate him sometimes. She couldn't simply understand his concern, could she? She had to push things.

"If you don't want to go, I'll look after Lynn," Beth said, placing her hand over his on the table.

"Oh, that makes me feel better!" he said, laughing slightly.

The remark made Beth laugh too, and soon, mother and boyfriend were laughing hysterically.

After the laughter subsided, Leo stood and headed toward the stairs. "Alright," he said, "let's teach this boy some two-steppin!"

TWO STEPPIN' AND TUB TIME!

Approximately two hours later, Leo was back in the kitchen drinking a stiff coffee and Kahlua. Twice, he had rummaged through his wardrobe trying to determine the right outfit for the night – for the bar, rather. He had settled on a neatly pressed button-down shirt, with a plaid pattern, jeans and a pair of Ted's cowboy boots. It was the best he could do. It had a sort of "preppie cowboy" feel to it, surely still, a target for an ass whipping, he thought.

"You look nice," he heard Beth say as she exited her bedroom and walked into the kitchen. Leo looked up and smiled.

"Thanks. I still think my ass is grass!" He added, as Beth laughed at his deadpan humor. "You look very nice," he said in return.

"Sexy?" Beth whispered.

Leo smiled. "Edible," he corrected her.

Beth smiled in appreciation. She was dressed in a fiery, red jumpsuit, complete with a zipper up the middle and black boots – not cowboy boots but a more feminine boot with a very pointy toe and three-inch heels. Her collar was turned up and her hair teased. She had some light make-up on, noticeably some blush, red lipstick and eye-liner. Leo noticed she had left her zipper sufficiently lowered to display ample cleavage. In his irrational mind, he saw this as more fuel to the fire of his ass whipping. He hoped that his girlfriend wasn't dressed so invitingly.

He was wrong.

A cat whistle came from the stairs, as both Beth and Leo turned to Lynn walking into the kitchen. "Wow, Mom, you look fantastic!"

"Thanks, honey. You look good yourself!"

"Thanks. It's not too tight, is it?" Lynn asked, twirling.

"No…no…it's fine," Beth lied.

Leo's cock hardened at the sight of his girlfriend in a matching jumpsuit. Lynn's jumpsuit was teal colored with buttons up the middle, rather than a zipper. The jumpsuit was a tad too tight on Lynn, thereby accentuating her nipples, which poked prominently through her stretched bosom; and her ass. The jumpsuit was just snug enough that it crept into the crack of her ass, displaying two taut, sumptuous cheeks that jiggled as she walked in her cowboy boots. Her hair was teased higher than normal, and her make-up heavier than usual, giving her a slutty appearance.

This night is surely the death of me, thought Leo. Yet, he couldn't believe the striking resemblance between mother and daughter – the big boned bodies, the high cheek-bones, supple lips, dainty nose and "come hither" eyes. Once again, Leo's mind flashed a vision of mother and daughter French kissing, and his cock twitched.

"Alright, let's go make a southerner of this boy!" Beth yelped, as she hooked her arm into Leo's and led him to the garage.

Beth drove her ten year old Mercedes to the club, which was approximately one half hour away. Inside, Leo was surprised to find it less frightening than he expected. Except for three or four bikers at the corner of the bar, the place was pretty much filled with cowboys and cowgirls, two-stepping, drinking and enjoying themselves. Like Beth had said, no one bothered anyone, so Leo relaxed. In fact, he began to enjoy himself picking up the two-step and even receiving applause from the patrons near their table, with which they had struck up conversations. Leo enjoyed himself so much, that he lost track of time, and before they knew it, it was past midnight, when Lynn spoke.

"Hey, let's shoot some pool!"

"Alright!" Beth exclaimed, the alcohol was beginning to alter both women's moods, as they stood and walked to the pool table.

Leo followed. But, as he neared the pool table, he noticed heads turning at the bar to stare at the hot, mother-daughter team racking up the balls. Leo looked around and quickly noticed that the patronage had shifted over the last few hours. Only a handful of drunken cowboys and cowgirls were left, while the bar had seemed to fill with ten, perhaps twenty, menacing-looking bikers of all shapes and sizes. Nearly all of them turned in their stools to watch the mother-daughter bend over the pool table, which was one of three pool tables situated between the bar and the tables near the dance floor. More than a few of the bikers leered at Leo, as he took his turn shooting. His vision blurred as the blood rushed through his head, his ears aching. His heart pounded uncontrollably, as he steeled himself for a first swing from someone.

But no fist came flying! No fights broke out. Beth, Lynn and Leo played several games of pool while the bikers gawked at the women's supple asses and bountiful breasts, which almost spilled from their tops when they bent.

Finally, near one-thirty in the morning, Beth suggested it was time to head home. Much to Leo's relief, Lynn agreed. Mother and daughter walked out arm-in-arm, leaving Leo ten paces behind. Just as he was about to exit, a huge hairy, tattooed arm blocked his way. Leo turned to find an aging, long-bearded biker staring at him. His teeth yellow from cigarettes and neglect. His drunken eyes were wild and bloodshot as he gazed at Leo. Beth and Lynn were already outside and hadn't noticed the blockage. Leo prepared for the worst, as he nonchalantly curled his fingers into a fist.

"Them women with you?" asked the biker, in a thick, rural accent.

Leo stared at the man straight-faced and nodded affirmatively, adding, "Yes sir," in a deep, confident voice.

"Well, you're one lucky, motherfucker!!" The man said.

"Yes sir, I am," Leo said again, before cracking a faint smile at the man.

The man's smile widened as he cackled and lowered his arm, signaling to Leo that he could pass. Leo nodded affirmatively again at the man and walked past him, Once outside, he took his time walking to the car, where Beth and Lynn sat waiting, singing country western songs. Once they spotted Leo, they asked him what took so long.

"I had to use the restroom," Leo lied.

"That was brave of you," Lynn remarked, as they pulled out of the parking lot and headed home.

From the back seat, Leo gave his girlfriend an annoyed look and said, "Why do you say that? I thought you said this bar was fine?"

Lynn grinned wickedly at him before turning back and staring out her side window at two bikers gazing at her. One of them smiled and nodded, obviously in return to a smile from Lynn. Leo breathed a deep sigh of relief, as he glanced at the inside rear view mirror and met Beth's eyes staring back. A sympathetic look filled them, as the car sped away. Leo slumped back and said nothing the entire way home.

All the way home, Beth and Lynn sang in chorus, country songs that Leo didn't recognize. Mother and daughter had drunk more than their share of drinks, mostly bought for them by the bikers. Leo, on the other hand, had managed a sufficient buzz, and now with the bikers behind him, he let the alcohol sink in as he sat silently and watched mother and daughter in the front seat sing and laugh hysterically. Once home, Beth and her daughter walked through the garage, arm-in-arm, continuing to sing, as Leo followed.

"What time is it, Leo?" Lynn asked without turning to Leo behind her.

"Two in the morning," Leo replied.

"No, no, no!" Lynn said, emphatically. "What…time…is it?" She repeated, stopping at the entrance door leading from the garage into the kitchen and glancing at him.

Leo gave both of the smiling women a puzzled look as he shrug and asked, "I…don't…know. What time is it?" He asked back.

Beth and Lynn looked at each other and screamed in unison, "Tub Time!" as all three walked into the house. Leo assumed tub time meant, the hot tub, which they had used once or twice since their arrival, but never drunk after a night out! Leo's horny mind flashed an image of Beth and Lynn trading licks of his cock in the tub, causing his cock to grow slightly and press against his jeans. Lynn had run upstairs to change, and Beth stood at the kitchen counter listening to the phone messages. Leo walked up behind her and pressed his semi-erect cock against her ass, as his hands traveled up her sides and cupped her huge breasts, causing them to almost spill from the lowered zipper.

"Mmmm," Beth moaned, closing her eyes and turning to kiss Leo. "My little girl's lover is hot for her mommy?" Leo groaned an affirmative groan and smiled, as Beth licked his lips and the tip of his nose with the tip of her tongue before whispering sexily, "Are you going to join me and my daughter in the hot tub?"

"Mmm-hmmm," Leo groaned again, as he kissed Beth hotly. His now hard cock pressed hard against her mound.

"Mmmm, I'm glad," Beth panted in a whisper, "cuz good things happen during 'Tub Time'!" And with that, she broke free and smiled coquettishly at her daughter's boyfriend as she walked to her bedroom. "Go change," she said to him, as she lowered the zipper on her jumpsuit just before closing the bedroom door teasingly.

Leo couldn't run up the stairs fast enough, heading immediately into Lynn's bedroom to change into his trunks. While Leo was changing, Lynn came out of the bathroom, dressed in the skimpy, white bikini she used when sun tanning. Leo's cock hardened as she smiled at him. Her plump breasts were nearly exposed except for the small, triangular patch covering her areola. Leo liked that look, compared to when the bikini top actually held up the breasts. Rather, he liked when it only served to cover the nipple, leaving the underside of the breast exposed. His cock grew again, as Leo watched his girlfriend's succulent ass cheeks jiggle in the thong bikini as she bounced down the stairs. He hurriedly put his trunks on and grabbed a towel.

Downstairs, mother and daughter were putting the finishing touches on a pitcher of cranberry-vodka punch. Beth was dressed in a sexy, French-cut, one-piece bathing suit; a drawstring that ran from her stomach to her neckline, held her breasts together while revealing ample cleavage. The French-cut leg holes arched high over her womanly hips, revealing just a hint of her nice ass.

"Can you grab those plastic cups, Leo?" Beth asked as mother and daughter each carried a pitcher toward the rear of the house, where the sunroom contained a large, 8-person hot tub. Beth turned on the lights and then dimmed them to a soft glow, as starlight shone through the glass walls and ceiling. Leo helped Beth slide the large and heavy, insulation cover off the top of the tub, as Lynn filled their glasses.

"Feels right," Beth said to no one in particular, as she skimmed the water with her fingertips.

"Mmmm," Lynn moaned as she carefully stepped into the water and sunk down to her neck. "Oh…yeah," she moaned in pleasure again. Leo and Beth, both, made their way into the tub and found a seat on the edge, letting the water come up to their necks and reveling in the tingling sensations the jets provided against their backs.

Mother, daughter and boyfriend made small talk and drank, as each sat on their own side of the tub. Occasionally, Lynn would rise momentarily to reveal her naked breasts, visible through the thin, white bikini top she had worn, and which now became transparent. Her nipples were dark and stiff against her milky white orb, her fair skin accentuated further by the wet, white cloth. Her daughter's see through top caused Beth's nipples to stiffen, as she rose and adjusted the bottom of her suit. Secretly, she yearned to see more of her daughter's nakedness.

"Mmmm," Leo moaned, "the jets feel good."

"Yeah, they do, but the whole tub experience is elevated if you're naked," Beth said, kicking herself at the corny line to broach the subject.

Leo's eyes popped open and gazed at Beth. He smiled at her before turning to Lynn who seemed to be pondering her mother's comment.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I do seem to recall it feeling better when you're naked," Lynn said.

"You guys have been naked in the tub before?" Leo asked. Mother and daughter stared at him as if he was from outer space. "I…I mean…to-gether?" Leo stuttered.

"Of course!" Lynn replied, untying her top and throwing the small, wet garment on the edge of the tub. He large breasts bobbed on the water as her nipples contracted with every whiff of cold air.

"There's nothing wrong with a mother and daughter sharing the hot tub naked, is there Lynn?" Beth added, loosening the drawstring on the front of her suit and slipping it off of her shoulders. Her large breasts, slightly bigger and slightly saggier than her daughter's, turned slightly upward as her own nipples contracted.

Leo licked his lips as he swapped glances from daughter to mother to daughter. He watched as Lynn removed her bottom half of the suit underneath the water and tossed it next to the bikini top. He glanced at Beth who had brought her entire suit out of the water and also tossed it on the edge. Both women sunk into the water, again, to their chins, as they turned their attention to Leo.

"Well?" Lynn said.

"Well what?" Leo replied.

"Aren't you gonna take off your suit?" Beth asked, her eyes glazing as a slight slur ended her sentences now. The first pitcher sat empty, as all three hot tub participants were working on their third round of the mixed, alcoholic concoction.

Leo's mind was fuzzy as he pondered Beth's question, glancing at both women before reaching down and slipping off his trunks. He threw them casually behind him without looking back, as they plopped wetly on the tiled edge of the tub.

"Woo hoo!" Beth yelled mockingly, as Lynn shuffled over next to her boyfriend.

"Come on over, mother, let's get cozier," she said to her mom. "I'm sure Leo won't mind having two hot women next to him?" she said rhetorically, gazing into her boyfriend's reddening eyes. Beth's heavy-lidded eyes seem to light up as she waded over to Leo's other side.

Leo's cock began to uncoil as he felt the warm, slick touch of skin against his arms and legs. Beth faced forward but had her head turned toward him, while Lynn had turned her body to face him, her nipples occasionally poking him in the upper arm, as she spoke.

"So," she began, "how's it feel to have two, hot, naked women next to you in a hot tub?" She asked, as her hand caressed his thigh gently, causing his cock to grow further.

Leo cleared his throat and took a long drink before answering. "It's every man's fucking dream!" he said, looking at Beth and smiling. "Especially when they're mother and daughter!" He added turning to Lynn.

"Really?" Beth asked, genuinely intrigued.

"Fuck yes!" Leo answered just before stifling a burp. He wasn't a hard liquor drinker, so the vodka was beginning to take its toll. "Don't ever let any man tell you otherwise," he said to both women. "If they do, they're fucking lying. Every man gets hard at the sight of a good-looking, hot, mother and daughter!"

"Like you're hard now?" Lynn asked, as she began to stroke Leo's cock.

"Oh fuck," was all Leo could mutter as he leaned his head back against the tiled edge of the tub. He reveled in the feeling of Lynn's hand on his cock for a moment before raising his head again, only to be met with a hot kiss from his girlfriend, while she continued to stroke his cock.

Leo and Lynn shared a hot French kiss, as their tongues dueled, and Lynn moaned into his mouth. Beth was now gazing at her daughter and Leo making out, as her own hand nonchalantly caressed a nipple. She squeezed her thighs in desire.

When the kiss broke, Lynn kept her face next to Leo's but turned it to gaze at her mother. Leo followed suit. In a deep, husky voice filled with raw desire, Lynn took the chance of a lifetime and whispered hoarsely, "You can kiss him, too, if you want mother."

Beth gazed into her daughter's eyes, as muddled thoughts of why this wasn't a good idea tried to get the best of her but failed. She leaned forward slightly as her succulent lips met Leo's, her daughter remaining only inches from both of them as she watched. Leo's cock felt enormous under Lynn's ministrations and the hot scene unfolding. His arousal grew as he increased his effort with the kiss, which in turn, told Beth it was okay, so she did the same. Beth and Leo kissed passionately, their eyes closed, as their minds were lost in desire. They didn't notice Lynn wade between Leo's legs and gently raise them to the surface, until Leo felt the cold air brush his hard, pulsating cock that stood proudly erect out of the water. The cold sensation caused him to break the kiss and look down between his legs. Beth followed his gaze, and both were met with the sight of Lynn holding his legs up and gazing at them as she enveloped Leo's cock into her mouth.

"Hmmph!" She groaned as she sucked deeply, her gaze unwavering above her sunken cheeks. Beth and Leo moaned lightly at the sight of the slutty woman giving an incredible blowjob – her mascara running slightly, giving her an even sluttier look as she gazed at both of them.

Beth sunk back into the water facing Lynn and continued to watch her daughter's cocksucking abilities, as she brought Leo's hand to her pussy and placed his fingertips against her engorged lips and protruding clit. Feeling this, Leo turned to her and she turned toward him for a kiss. They kissed briefly before Beth whispered, "Play with my pussy." Leo obeyed as they both turned again and watched Lynn.

"Ugh!!" Beth moaned as Leo's hand strummed her clit, while every now and then, he sunk a crooked finger into her hole.

"Mmmph!!! Mmmm!" Lynn moaned, noticing what Leo was doing to her mom and finding it incredibly arousing. She wanted to continue sucking her boyfriend's cock, but truthfully, her arms were getting tired holding Leo's legs up. Besides, she wanted to take this to the next level. She released her boyfriend's cock and held it in front of her face with one hand, while holding Leo's legs up with the other. The water helped Lynn keep Leo's legs afloat, as she gazed into her mother's eyes, and smiled, waving her boyfriend's cock invitingly. "You wanna taste him, mother?" She said. "I won't mind!" She added, stroking his cock briefly to keep him hard. "He tastes sooo good!" she groaned before taking Leo's cock back into her mouth and sucking hard, while still gazing at her mother.

"Ugh!!!" Leo groaned at the incredible sensation building in his groin. He was not certain how much longer he could hold out as his fingering brought a moan from his girlfriend's mom, who was panting heavily while gazing into her daughter's eyes. Leo leaned into Beth's ear and whispered, "Help your daughter suck my cock," and he removed his hand from Beth's crotch.

As if in a trance, Beth stood and waded over to her daughter, taking over in holding up one of Leo's legs just under his upper thigh and ass; while Lynn moved from between his legs to his other side and held him up similarly on her side. Lynn held her boyfriend's cock by its root as she fed it to her mom.