Spring Break 1987 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth stared hungrily into her daughter's eyes as she engulfed Leo's cock in one swallow and buried her nose in his pubic hair, deep-throating the young man, as his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"Ugh!! Fuck!!!!" He cried, his head woozy from the alcohol and sensation, as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, mother, do it! Suck his cock good! You suck cock like a slut, Mom!! Suck my boyfriend's cock!! Suck it good!" Lynn hissed as she helped hold Leo up.

Beth released Leo's cock and fed it back to her daughter who took it into her mouth and showed her mother her own deep-throating abilities!

"Mother fucker!!!" Leo screamed, his orgasm fast approaching! "I…I…I'm not…sure how much longer I can…hold out, Ladies!" he panted between groans. "Fuck!!!"

Mother and daughter continued trading Leo's cock as they expertly blew him, while Lynn grazed his asshole with her fingertips, knowing her boyfriend liked a finger up his ass when he came.

"I'm cumming!!" Leo screamed. I'm cum-ming!!!" He stuttered as his stomach tightened, and his toes curled. He erupted in Beth's mouth as Lynn drove a finger into his asshole. "Fuck!!!!!" He wailed, as his warm, salty semen filled Beth's mouth. She had stopped moving her head and deep-throated her daughter's boyfriend, unaware that her daughter had her finger in his asshole.

Due to the pressure from Lynn's finger, Leo remained hard as his cock plopped out of Beth's mouth. Both women were still holding Leo up by the hips as Beth licked her lips and smiled at her daughter. "Sorry, hon, I haven't tasted a man's fluid in a long time, and he tasted soooo good, I couldn't give him up!"

Lynn laughed and released Leo's legs into the water, forcing Beth to release her hold, also. "That's okay, I know what he tastes like," Lynn said, stepping over Leo's legs and grabbing both of her mother's hands with her own. Lynn's hard nipples and pubic mound made brief, very brief, contact with her mother's own hard nipples and lower stomach. The touch was electrifying to Beth as shivers ran through her. But the fleeting contact was short-lived as Lynn pulled away and led her mom over Leo's legs.

Instinctively, Beth straddled Leo's legs as Leo pulled himself back into a sitting position. Tiny droplets shimmered against his sparsely-haired chest. "He's still hard, Mother." Lynn said. "I want you to fuck him. I want you to fuck my boyfriend while I watch!" Lynn hissed into her mother's ear, her nipples, again, grazing Beth's upper arm and sending shivers through the older woman.

Lynn backed slowly away from her mother and moved toward Leo, kissing him hard before whispering, "Fuck my Mother!" And with that, she stepped up onto the edge of the tub next to Leo and turned toward the couple. She spread her legs to their view, placing one foot on the edge of the tub and another in the water, resting on the tub seat next to Leo.

Beth's pussy twitched, as she wet her dry lips and watched her daughter begin to masturbate. Suddenly, she felt Leo's hand on her breast and looked to meet his gaze. His other hand stroked his cock to hardness before he ran its tip across his girlfriend's mother's nether lips. Beth gasped sharply and moaned, as she closed her eyes and felt Leo's cock penetrate her tender folds.

"Mmmm," she moaned again, licking her lips again before opening her eyes and looked into her daughter's smoldering gaze, as Lynn strummed her engorged lips.

"He feels good, doesn't he, Mom?" Lynn gasped as her hand rubbed her lips, occasionally slipping a finger into her hole.

"Mmmm," Beth repeated her moan, as her tempo increased. Her pendulous breasts bounced wildly as Leo's cock slipped in and out of her creamy pussy. "Ahhhh!" She gasped, as Leo, now with both hands on her breasts, twisted one nipple while sucking the other!

"Yeah, Mom," Lynn hissed, strumming her clit fiercely while adding, "fuck him! Fuck my boyfriend's cock!" She felt the initial stirrings of an orgasm.

"Ooooh!!!! Ah!!!!!" Beth groaned before kissing Leo hotly, as she rose and slammed her pussy into Leo's cock

Just then, the hum of the garage door opener resonated through the walls, and the heavy thumping of a bass drum echoed throughout the house. Ted had arrived home from a night out. Lynn's pussy gushed at the thought of her brother walking in on her playing with her pussy while watching their mom fucking!

But Ted never made an appearance, and Lynn's mind wandered from the erotic sight in front of her to visions of her brother's big cock slipping between her luscious lips. Softly but briskly, she rose out of the tub and headed out of the sun room, grabbing her towel along the way. Leo and Beth were now in the throes of passion as Beth bounced rapidly on Leo's cock as he continued biting and licking her breasts and nipples.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Beth gasped, her pussy muscles squeezing and massaging Leo's cock.

"Ah! Fuck!! Yeah, baby! Fuck my cock, Mrs. Loring!!! Make me cum!!!" Leo hissed, as mother and boyfriend fucked with abandonment, neither having noticed that Lynn had disappeared.

Upstairs, Ted lay on his bed, drunk and with a bad case of blue balls, as he delicately stroked his cock.

"Seems like someone's in pain," Lynn said teasingly from the doorway. Her towel was wrapped around her body, accentuating the swell of her breasts, glistening in the overhead light from the moisture left over from the tub water.

Startled momentarily, Ted stopped masturbating as he glanced at his sister and relaxed, throwing his head back on the pillow. "Oh fuck, Lynney! This fuckin' bitch at the club teased me all fuckin night and then left me hangin!" He gasped, slurring his words slightly.

Lynn sauntered over to her brother's bed, letting the towel slide off her moist body. Her milky-white, plump breasts bouncing lightly, as her womanly hips swayed. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, unlike her wet hair that she had brushed back with her hand. "Aw! Poor Teddy! Let sissy take care of that for you!" She said, dropping between her brother's legs and wasting no time to take his humongous cock into her mouth.

"Ugh! Fuck!!! Yeah, Lynney!!" Ted screamed, his body bowing forward as he ran his hands into his sister's hair, helping to guide her mouth up and down over his cock.

"Mmmmph," Lynn moaned with a mouth full of cock, staring into her brother's bloodshot eyes, as his cock poked at her cheek. She sucked hard, licking the tip with her tongue each time, before driving it back deep into her throat.

Within a minute, Ted erupted, shooting ropes of thick, creamy cum into his sister's tongue, the pressure in his balls relaxing. "Ugh!!!!" He groaned, before holding his sister's head in place, as his cock flexed repeatedly, filling her mouth with copious amounts of his cum. Some escaped from the corners of her mouth.

"Mmmph!" Lynn moaned in appreciation, her hand softly caressing her brother's balls as the other stroked his cock of its final drops of semen.

"Fuck," Ted gasped, his body relaxing as he slumped back onto his bed. "Oh…fuck, Lynn, that was fucking great. Thanks!"

"You're welcome," she said, releasing his cock and giggling, "but what makes you think we're through?" She was crawling over her brother's body, as he looked up into her eyes.

"Oh yeah? What else you have in mind?"

"Turnabout's fair play, Teddy," she said, rising onto her knees and straddling her brother's head on his pillow. "Besides, I'm dying to know how well my big brother can eat pussy?"

"Mmmm," Ted moaned, "my pleasure, sis. Mom and Leo asleep?"

"No," Lynn replied amusingly, as she toyed with her brother's hair, "they're fucking." Wasting no more time, she lowered her juicing pussy onto her brother's mouth, feeling his tongue pierce her lips and delve deep inside her. Lynn threw her head back in ecstasy. "Oh!!!! Yeah, Teddy! Eat my pussy!! Eat your sister's pussy!!!" She said, gripping his hair forcefully, and pulling him into her pussy.

"Mmmmph!" Ted groaned, meeting his sister's gaze from between her thighs. His mouth obscured by her sloping mound.

In the hot tub one floor below, Beth continued riding her daughter's boyfriend's cock, as he nibbled on her heavy breasts. Beth was panting heavily as she slammed back into Leo's cock with force, delivering a guttural moan with each thrust. Her mind was filled with lust, as her orgasm approached. She was near Leo's ear, and on instinct nibbled on his ear lobe, as she thrust her tongue in his ear.

"Ugh!" Leo moaned. "I'm almost there, Mrs L. I'm almost there!"

"Yes! Yes!! Yes!!" Beth panted. "Come inside me, Leo! Come inside your daughter's mother! Come inside me just like my son does!"

Those words killed off whatever resolve was left in Leo to hold back, as he arched his body and came. "Fuck!!!!!" He wailed as his cock flexed inside Beth's cunt, spilling its load deep inside her womb.

"Yes!!! I'm cumming!!! Oh baby!!! I'm cum…ming!!!!" Beth joined in the simultaneous orgasm.

Beth stopped thrusting, resting with Leo's cock rooted inside of her, as she reveled in the orgasm; both bodies convulsing. Their eyes were shut tightly and their mouths went slack, as Leo's toes curled and Beth's blood-engorged nipples contracted further!

Upstairs, Lynn came violently over her brother's chin and neck, as his tongue burrowed into her cunt, alternately lapping at his sister's exposed clit and engorged labia. Just as Lynn's orgasm hit, her brother drove a finger into her asshole, sending her immediately over the edge, nearly causing her to black out from the orgasm's intensity. Ted thought he would suffocate under the weight of his sister's body, as her thighs squeezed his head tightly, and her hand pulled painfully on his hair. His sister's head was thrown back in ecstasy as the other hand pinched a nipple. Nothing else seemed to matter but the orgasm she was experiencing from her brother's tongue on her pussy.

The sunroom where the hot tub resided was eerily quiet, as Leo and Beth rested. Beth's body lay slumped over her daughter's boyfriend, as they kissed softly. Leo's deflating cock slipped out of Beth's cunt and into the warm chlorinated water. Drops of his cum leaked from Beth's pussy, floating like rubber bands in the lighted underground of the tub. The sound of the water lapping against the edge of the tub and against their bodies echoed in the sparsely decorated room, the soft, white glow from inside the tub and stars above providing the only light.

"Mmmm," Beth moaned, kissing Leo again. "That was good. You're good."

"That's the only reason your daughter keeps me around," Leo said, sarcastically.

Both laughed before Beth responded. "Speaking of Lynn, I guess she got bored with us."

"I think she found something more interesting to occupy her."

"What's that?"

"Your son's cock," Leo answered.

"Ted's home?" Beth asked, a bit surprised.

"Yeah, you didn't hear him get in?"

"No."

"Shit, how did you miss that? The whole house reverberated."

"My daughter's boyfriend's cock was keeping my mind preoccupied," Beth replied with her own touch of sarcasm. Grinning, she continued. "You think they're fucking?"

"Fuck yeah! Your son wants your daughter's pussy really bad," Leo replied.

"How do you know?"

"I just know….I can tell. Besides, I think they fucked already," Leo added.

"They did," Beth replied, deciding to tell all. "Ted told me they fucked the other night after you guys got home… after she'd apparently given you guys blowjobs to die for!"

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Leo responded.

"Does that bother you?"

"What? The fact that she's fucking someone else, or the fact that she's fucking her brother?"

"Either," Beth replied.

Leo shrugged. "I'm more bothered by the fact that she didn't tell me she fucked him. Still hasn't told me."

"So…you're okay with the incest?" Beth asked, somewhat timidly. Her body resting in a seated position atop Leo's thighs, as she faced Leo, sitting on the tub seat.

"I'm okay with it in your family!" Leo said wryly, with a smile.

"Hey," Beth said, feigning hurt feelings and punching Leo lightly in the arm. "That's not nice! I guess there are no hot women in your family?"

"No, not really. My mom passed away a few years ago. She was not attractive. I have a sister who's very hot, but I've just never really thought about her in a sexual way. I have a few hot cousins, but really, the only person I ever thought about fucking was my cousin's wife. She's a former beauty queen and unbelievably hot."

"Mmmm, yes, I know all about being a beauty queen," Beth said, sarcastically, bringing a sly grin to Leo's face.

"She's dropped several hints that lead me to believe something could happen," Leo added.

"So, why don't you go for it?"

"Why? Because my cousin is a third degree black belt and a hot head! He'd kill me if it got out. Not to mention, I'd probably be disowned for fucking a supposed 'relative'!"

"Mmmm, I see," Beth replied.

"But, like I said, I'm okay with it in your family!"

Both laughed again, before Beth spoke. "So, I guess it's no secret I fucked Ted, too? Did I really say his name when we were fucking in the shower?"

"Yeah, but I also caught you two fucking this morning, when he was fucking you up the ass," Leo replied without missing a beat.

Beth blushed, even though the thought of Leo watching her and her son together aroused her. "Did you watch my son buggering my ass?" She said teasingly, kissing Leo briefly and feeling his cock uncoil.

"Yeah, and I jerked off too," Leo answered, bringing a hand up to Beth's heavy breast.

"Did you cum watching us?"

"No, I went upstairs and fucked your daughter silly," Leo wise-cracked.

"Mmmm," Beth moaned, "this is gonna get me hot again, and I don't think I have the strength to go again." She rolled off of her daughter's boyfriend and took a seat perpendicular to him.

Leo rose and looked for his trunks. "Yeah, I'm bushed. Thanks for the fuck, Mrs. Loring," he said, again with a grin.

"You're welcome," Beth replied, going along with the joke. "I like you Leo. I think you'd be good for Lynn. So, if fucking her mom will get you to stick around, you can fuck me whenever you want!" Beth added, half-jokingly, half-serious. She had exited the tub and wrapped herself in her towel. Her suit hung from her hands.

Leo was also out of the tub and had slipped on his suit. "I'll put the cover back on. Anything else need done to it?"

"Just turn off its lights. Thanks, Leo. You're a sweetheart." She said, brushing her wet hair behind an ear. Beth began to leave but stopped at the door, as if deep in thought. Turning back to Leo, she spoke again, this time in hushed tone. "Leo?"

"Yeah?" Leo replied, looking at his girlfriend's mom, as he continued moving the heavy cover over the tub.

"Ted told me this morning that Lynn….Lynn has….feelings for me."

"Yeah?" Leo repeated, this time stopping his chore.

"Well….since the taboo is broken, do you think I…I should…?" Beth let the words trail off, as she gazed at Leo, biting her nail anxiously.

Leo suddenly understood the reassurance Beth was seeking. Remembering Lynn's fling with her female stylist, Leo smiled at Beth and said, "Yeah… I think you should. Just catch her in the right moment and in the right mood." Beth smiled a little wicked smile at Leo, before he added, "Maybe I'll ask Ted to take me out for a boy's night before we leave."

Beth's smile widened, as she whispered, "That would be nice of you. You two would have fun."

"I'm sure we would," Leo answered, gazing deeply into Beth's eyes.

"Thanks," Beth said. "By the way, your dick is hard again," she teased before turning and exiting.

Leo stood watching her until she disappeared and then adjusted his straining cock. He finished up his chore and made his way upstairs to Lynn's bedroom. Lynn's bedroom was empty, as Leo looked puzzled. "Would she really have simply thrown caution to the wind and still be in her brother's room?" Leo thought, as he sneaked back into the hallway and toward the closed door of Ted's bedroom. No light peaked from underneath, so Leo quietly opened the door. Giving his eyes a second to focus in the darkness, he was able to make out two bodies in the star light. Lynn was curled up on her side. Her brother was spooning her from behind, his arm holding her tightly over her naked breasts. The covers covering only their bottom half, as Leo surmised they were completely naked. Leo watched the brother and sister sleeping soundly, as he imagined Ted's cock, probably six or seven inches limp, nestled in the valley of his sister's pussy – Leo's girlfriend's pussy.

Leo shut the door and turned back toward Lynn's bedroom. He tried to sleep but tossed and turned, thinking about Lynn and her brother, Lynn with her mother, but most of all, Lynn's non-admission to him of fucking her brother, even after the taboo had been broken with the blowjobs. Leo gave up on trying to figure Lynn out, and wondered on the possibilities that the last few days of their trip might bring.

TO BE CONTINUED…