All Comments on 'Spring Break at Home'

by wet_special

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loving Sister

I always had a yearning to do it with my sister. May still have a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
best thing ever

Please tell me you're writing more of these???

wet_specialwet_specialalmost 11 years agoAuthor

It stands to reason that when Victor finally gets back, Lilah is going to give it up to him and Sam's idealistic and romantic heart is going to break a little. What really happens is up for the imagination, but I have no plans to continue this series. Thanks for the positive feedback though, and please feel free to browse my other works.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Dralmost 11 years ago
There has to be more!!!

Seriously, you eluded to more of Lilah's plans. As well, the under tone of an overall plan by Lilah and Annabelle. Even Sam had found the incriminating evidence they could use to take Victor for at least half his money, if not more. So, write on and tell the rest of the story. Sam surely gets to have both Lilah's and Annabelle's tight asses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next

So if/when you do write your next one, do keep me in mind to edit it again. I can't wait to find out what happens.

I really liked the part about Victor's encounters with the hookers; they sound a lot like inspirational material for your illustrations.

Great story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A good hot story

I was hoping that her brother would cause Annabelle to become very attached to her brother's ability to please her and want him all of the time which makes Lilah jealous and she becomes very aggressive in wanting him as her lover too.

I hope that the three of them find a way to make Victor pay for all of the dirty and underhanded schemes he has pulled on his wife and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enquiring minds,

Want to know when you will write a second part to this story.

Especially if they get revenge on Victor.

wet_specialwet_specialover 7 years agoAuthor
Enquiring minds

or is it Inquiring? Perhaps it's like color and colour. I did begin to write the sequel, and honestly I find this is a hot story worthy of development, but I suspect in doing so I would be writing more of a drama than a series of sex scenes. Who really wants to read half a lit page of sex while waiting for the revenge plot to unfold? Are people even horny when plotting a reprisal against the family patriarch? Would they instead find reconciliation? These questions bugged me as I tried to write, and so now I'm not sure I will ever publish what I have so far written.. as I'm not sure how to finish it. I am working on other stuff though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Yes lots more of this please. Looking forward to seeing how they get rid of the father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
whats next

waiting for the next chapter

Johnk154Johnk1546 months ago

Stopped reading at "uncommonly well endowed"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwet_special@wet_special
649 Followers
Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing bu...