Spring Break at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He blushed and shook his head no. There would be no way to hide his baseball-bat-sized boner.

"Alright, the youngest stays. Annie, would you be a dear?"

Annabelle smirked at her brother as she stood. Her waist was ever so slender, despite her generous, sloping and upturned breasts. She was a goddess with red hair, and pale skin that had turned a little pink from the heat of the jacuzzi. Sam's eyes followed the progress of her perfect ass as she headed out of the room. As soon as she left, Lilah got on top of Sam, straddling his lap. Her hands groped for his shaft, her breasts crushed against his chest. They kissed deeply, their tongues intertwined in a dance of lust. Her mouth was wet and cool and carried the sweet tang of champagne. She pumped his hard-on with her fist, jacking and squeezing his prodigious meat until he felt like a volcano ready to blow. Only the threat of his sister's imminent return held him back; the noise from the jacuzzi would make it unlikely that they'd hear her footsteps in time.

"More later, Sam." Lilah promised. She pushed away from his aching pole, and smiled at him as she returned to her spot in the jacuzzi. Moments later, Annabelle returned with the bubbly in a bucket of ice. She made a show of covering her eyes with her other hand, walking in blind.

"Alright, I'm back. I'm here. You two knock it off now," she joked, before opening her eyes. They were both smiling innocently and relaxing in the tub, and looking straight at her. Annabelle grew self-conscious, and hurriedly sank back into the tub.

"Oh, my, this water is getting too hot for me," Lilah sighed aloud, a little over-dramatically. She pulled herself out of the jacuzzi's frothing waters to sit on the edge, aware that her fabulous body was on full display. Sam stared in open admiration, and she just smiled. "You seem hot too," she told her step-son. "Your face is really red. Cool off. Go ahead, you need to cool off a bit, I'm sure. Watch this, Anna."

"I'm fine, really." He hesitated, sensing a trick of some sort.

Lilah put her hand on Sam's forehead. "Hot water time is up, I need you to sit up on the edge. Go ahead."

Sam blushed. Between the champagne and all of the erotic excitement, he could not resist. There he was, transformed from a lonely college freshman into a stud in a hot tub, with two blazing hot naked ladies. Ladies. Not his sister and step-mom, he'd decided. They were all past that. They were asking him to emerge from the tub. They wanted to see his dick. They were hungry for it. Facing them as he stood up, he reached behind and placed his palms on the edge of the tub. Water streamed down his body, his taut abs, and his long, curved member as he lifted himself out of the bubbling bathwater. Their eyes lit up at the sight.

"There's one thing that is not little about your little brother," Lilah said, her eyes transfixed upon his erection.

"Wow," Annabelle said, as she too gazed fixedly at his twitching member.

Sam just smiled sheepishly, glancing down at his circumcised, almost foot-long dick with its slight curve, trying to fathom what exactly was so impressive. He knew that it was above average in size, and that his large, heavy testes could almost be described as golf balls.

"What's the big deal?"

"Sam, Sam, Sam. Size does matter, my boy," Lilah said, watching his member continue to stiffen.

The women gathered around him, kneeling in the tub at eye level with his crotch. Though he tried to block their hands, they easily outmaneuvered his half-hearted defensive movements. Still, a painted fingernail happened to graze his shaft, and he deemed it safer to surrender completely. Their nails looked long, but they didn't poke him again as they stroked his member, held it, cupped his balls, and lightly traced the veins under the skin with their fingertips. Wrapping their hands around it, each tried to touch thumb to middle finger. They moved his raging erection this way and that, looking at his dick from every angle, in perverse delight.

Then, just as spontaneously, Annabelle and Lilah began kissing, their breasts pressed together, showing an impressive display of deep, beautiful cleavage. The sight was mesmerizing. As their kissing progressed, they let go of Sam's shaft and before he knew it, he'd begun gently stroking his cock as he watched them tongue-wrestle in the jacuzzi. Lilah and Annabelle knew they were putting on a show, but that was just a bonus. They were wet for each other and they couldn't help themselves. The brunette lay back and let the redhead suck on her nipples and play with her breasts. Lilah began rubbing herself at the same time. Then they traded places, with Lilah sucking Annabelle's twin peaks, getting the soft pink nipples rigidly hard and distended. Looking at Sam, they caught him stroking himself.

"What about Sam?" Lilah asked. "Are we just going to make him watch?"

"He can't have sex with me," Annabelle said.

"Don't say that," Lilah countered.

"Why not?"

"Because," Sam and Annabelle piped up in unison.

"Okay, fine. Don't let Sam in on this," Lilah pouted. "I'll just have him all to myself." In a heartbeat, she knelt between Sam's legs. She placed her hands on the inside of his knees and gently pushed his legs further apart, then scooted in even closer. Her pouty, parted lips were level with the tip of his turgid cock. "Last time was so fast and fun," she purred, addressing both siblings. "This time, I want to see how much of this big meat I can take in my mouth, because there's no way either of us can take it all at once." She gave Sam's shaft a few anticipatory licks, then moved to take it in. His massive knob was soon pressed up against the entrance to her throat. She wriggled against it, but it progressed no further.

"Impressive, you got it about a third of the way in," Sam's sister commented.

"Why, you think you can do better?" Lilah asked, once she had fully pulled his dick out of her mouth.

"Not sure, but for someone who made a big deal about deep-throating just now—" Annabelle teased.

"You show us what you got. You always were good at it."

"Not as good as you."

"Maybe this time will be different. Come on, now, no big deal. If you want to show your stuff, and Sam is alright with it, then, show your stuff. Sam, do you mind?"

Mutely, he shook his head.

"Good boy. This is all in the interest of science. Well Annie, are you ready?"

Tears formed in Annabelle's eyes and then streamed freely down her cheeks, as she fought her gag reflex. Her mouth was open so wide that her jaw hurt, and her lips were stretched taut around his meat. His dick was lodged in the uppermost part of her throat and she tried to push it in further, but her body would not have it. As her guts twisted and threatened to convulse, she pulled off but kept her hand wrapped around his shaft to show how far down on him she had gone. There was an impressive six inches of boner meat above her thumb and forefinger. She smiled with pride at her achievement.

"Wow," Lilah said. "More than I just did. I mean, that's impressive, but I'm not ready to concede yet. One more try?"

Annabelle had just sucked her brother's cock, on the pretense of demonstrating her cocksucking ability. Sam had secretly enjoyed watching his older, controlling sister, strain to swallow him down her throat. She moved aside and Lilah took her place. Once more the busty raven-haired beauty opened wide and stuffed as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She could go no further, unless she changed her position. She stepped out of the jacuzzi and lay down on Sam's left, positioning her throat above his stiff dick. Then her mouth enveloped him again. Her face began to turn red as she tried to swallow his mighty glans. Annabelle watched her jugular swell visibly and her entire neck bulge as she wriggled her mouth down, down, onto his straining pole. His helmet pushed deep into her upper throat, and then went further down. Lilah pressed down as hard as she could, and before she knew it, her lips had barely grazed his root. She attempted to bob on his meat, but after a few thrusts she began gagging and had to pull off. Strings of bubbly saliva left a trail from her mouth to Sam's cock. Sam was simply stunned. Lilah coughed a few times involuntarily, and then, with a weak smile, resolutely worked Sam's cock into her mouth again. She could only take him in deep every few moments, and she looked like a porn star doing it. The slurping, gagging noises she made were wildly erotic against the burbling hum of the jacuzzi.

Sam had lain back, overwhelmed, only to realize that his sister had begun sucking on his nuts. Her tongue and lips were hot and wet. Combined with the deep-throating blow job, and bubble jets around his ankles, he felt like it couldn't get any better. He reached over to finger Lilah's pussy and fondle her ass cheeks while she bobbed on his dick. He wasn't worried about having enough stamina, he couldn't imagine going soft for long around these beauties; if they made him cum so much that he did go soft, well, he still had his tongue and he'd just focus on the two of them. Just as he had begun to imagine coming home and fucking both of them each night before and after dinner, he heard Annabelle say something to him. "Hey, are you going to cum soon? Let us know, okay?"

In response, Sam could only grunt and nod. He'd hoped this blow job would last for at least ten more minutes. Still, the sensation he felt from Annabelle lapping and sucking his nuts was devilishly stimulating, and his step-mom was truly skilled. He felt her settle into a rhythm, using her hand to stroke the base of his shaft in time to her bobbing face. Her throat massaged his knob like a tight pussy, her tongue slid along the shaft. Her hand worked in sync with her mouth. When he closed his eyes it felt as if she was deep-throating him again, taking him to the hilt with every stroke. She maintained a steady tempo, and Sam soon realized that he couldn't hold back much longer after all. "Gonna cum. Gonna cum," he warned.

Lilah slowed down and let go. She straddled his face and offered his spit-slicked cock to Annabelle. Annabelle held the base of his shaft and pointed it at her mouth. She slurped and bobbed on his tool as best she could, and then enveloped it in her tits. She squeezed her soft fleshy globes around them and stroked his cock up and down for a moment, licking the head almost continuously. Then, she let Lilah suck it once more. Back and forth they went, from Lilah's silken lips to Annabelle's soft, natural cleavage. They kept him on the edge for several more minutes. They could taste the freely flowing precum oozing from his throbbing tip.

"Are you gonna cum?" Annabelle cooed while her step-mom demonstrated her deepthroat mastery.

"Ukgh, I'm gonna, I'm – ohhhhhh!" he moaned. Lilah held his massive crown in her mouth. Annabelle crammed both of his heavy nuts into her mouth and tongued them. In seconds, he went rushing past the point of no return, his huge cock flexing and spasming as it blasted his thick, milky load into Lilah's eager mouth. Once he'd started cumming, she pulled back until only his mushroom tip was inside of her mouth, and gently massaged it with her lips. He filled her mouth with cum until it spilled out and flowed down his shaft once more. He lay on the edge of the jacuzzi, utterly exhausted after the mind-blowing orgasm they had given him.

"Hey Lilah, did he even cum? He's still hard."

"I came, I came," Sam murmured.

"Oh yeah, he came buckets," Lilah said, still licking excess jism off of her lips. It had been an effort to swallow as much as she did.

"Then why is he still hard?" the redhead asked, pointing. He was so hard that his erection stood at attention, not even touching his stomach.

The evening was still young. They sent Sam to the living room and told him to wait.

***

Sam couldn't believe his eyes when he entered the bedroom. Annabelle's torso was tightly encased in a white lace corset, while Lilah wore a transparent lime-green negligee and crotchless panties. They were both wearing stiletto heels. When they pressed their bodies together and kissed, his dick sprang to attention.

The women kicked off their shoes and lay down on the bed, kissing and groping. Sam just stared until they beckoned him over. Lilah lay on her back with Annabelle on all fours on top. Lilah began sucking on the breasts dangling like lovely ripe fruit before her eager lips. Meanwhile, Sam got behind Annabelle, and caressed her skin from her shoulders, down to her tight buns and toned thighs. "Take it off," she said, looking back at him. He unzipped the corset and tossed it aside, leaving her wearing only a white garter belt clipped to sheer thigh-high stockings.

"Sam," she said, looking back at him. He had passed the point of no return, and felt no shame; he looked deep into the eyes of his beloved sister. She looked beautiful and now he was going to have her. She spread her pussy lips wide for him and he entered his sister's pussy for the very first time. Her body shook as his long, sleek, curved dick slid in about half way; then he pushed his way further in, and with deep thrusts began sawing in and out, his balls hitting the puffy sensitive folds of her swollen, sopping wet muff with each deep thrust. His huge meat seemed to turn her insides out as it pushed through her little pussy. She moaned, and tears formed in her eyes as his girth spread her femininity wide open and penetrated her to the core. She had wanted to be this close to her brother for so long. Sam's pelvis slammed into her ass cheeks with every deliberate thrust. She writhed and screwed her body back onto him in ecstasy. His long cock and Lilah's nips and kisses were driving her arousal to unfamiliar heights. She moaned and cried. "Don't stop, don't stop Sam!" she urged. He sensed her mounting ecstasy, and leaned on her shoulders, bearing down on her, fucking her harder and faster. "Yes!" Ohhhh!" she cried, almost sobbing with joy. "Cum for me, cum in me, if you want to. Cum inside me, ohhh, yes!" Sam's thick meat mashed her G-spot with every thrust, as every last bit of her pussy was pushed and ploughed. She felt like a young horse being fucked wildly by a thoroughbred stallion, so big and strong was Sam. At the same time, she felt like a doe that had finally rescued her missing fawn. Most of all, she felt lucky to have a brother like Sam. Her body tensed, and she climaxed on her brother's cock, the pleasure surging like a tidal wave. She finally became too sensitive, and curled her body to change her pelvic angle to keep him from penetrating her deeply.

Sam wasn't about to cum just yet, as both women had already sucked him off so thoroughly. Dripping with sweat and panting heavily, he grinned down at Annabelle, allowing her the barest few moments to relax; then he made her point her ass up at him and got right back to humping her hard and deep. Her whole body shook from the force. After cumming six more times, Annabelle lost track of her orgasms before he finally rolled her onto her back and entered her, missionary style. He pulled her legs around his waist, and she greedily pulled his hips into her. Then he pounded her pussy non-stop until, with a loud, lust-filled, animalistic grunt and a long moan, he began blasting his load straight into her cervix. His copious load gushed and spilled out of her pussy. He kept right on cumming, launching her most intense climax, and she threw her arms around Sam's shoulders, sobbing with pleasure. When he finally withdrew from his sister's thoroughly fucked pussy, it dribbled cum for several minutes. Lilah gave him a towel, and placed one underneath Annabelle who lay in the afterglow until she fell asleep.

Lilah spooned with Sam. She closed her eyes and smiled as she reached around to rub her breasts. He surprised her by pressing his erection against the small of her back.

"Are you – oh my god!" she murmured as she felt his cock prodding her, hard as ever. "How in the world are you still, still—"

"You, you're so hot and sexy." Sam replied.

She tucked her knees up and guided his cock up into her sopping wet pussy, and soon he was thrusting inside of his hot young step-mom from behind, once more. He was massive and she needn't do anything but lie there and cum her brains out while he fucked her wildly in the dark. Sam wrapped his arms around her to fondle and squeeze her lovely breasts and pull her body closer with every thrust. She guided his hand to her ass, and he worked his middle finger in there, up to the knuckle, screwing her butt with it while he fucked her pussy with every inch of his cock. Finger-banging Lilah's tight ass was such a turn-on, and he hoped she would let him fuck her there someday. He had no idea what anal sluts both she and Annabelle had become thanks to Victor.

He turned her onto her back and mounted her, then reached around behind to finger her butt. His thrusts into her pussy were in sync with his finger. Pulling a nearby pillow over her face, she screamed, creaming all over his finger and phallus. He came at the same time, injecting her with his potent seed. For the moment, she enjoyed the feeling of his spasming cock pumping its milky load deep inside of her. She couldn't help but shudder with pleasure. She felt so full, she didn't want him to ever pull out. She could have squirmed all night on his manhood, even while he slept, but didn't want to risk making Annabelle jealous. Instead, she got up off of the bed and washed up.

Finally, they all succumbed to sleep. There will be time, Lilah thought as she drifted off, lying in between Sam and Annabelle, time to play all of the kinky games that she had in mind.