Spring Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girls moved in to check out the girls now, they had previously been paying attention from the back, out of amusement and curiosity about the whole thing, now they were comparing the girls bodies to their own, each others, and doing it out loud so they could all hear, meanwhile Jo would focus on whatever they were talking about, or Jo would make them test things out so she could see, which they obeyed.

Like: "Spread your lips wide open." or "Tug your pussy lips away from you."

The guys eventually kicked Jo off the bed because she blocked a good portion of them from seeing the girls playing with themselves, they were still rubbing their clits, now the pleasure was increasing, making the self consciousness decrease, they were relaxing a bit and enjoying the good feelings, forgetting where they were. Both had their eyes closed to avoid looking at these strangers and because that was the usual routine.

Erin slid a finger in and bit her lower lip. Everyone hooted and hollered as she started to play with her pussy, so Melissa opened her eyes instinctively to see the commotion but quickly closed them again and focused on her clit for a bit.

The group gathered around in silence as the girls played with themselves, only occasionally making quiet moans.

"Put a finger in, Melissa." Mike said gently. Melissa listened and slowly slide her index finger in her vagina, bringing her other hand up to her tit, soon after Melissa felt Erin's arm move to her own breast.

Melissa could feel the bed start to shake, Erin was two fingers deep and was starting to really fuck herself hard, her hips rocking over the bed. The camera had gotten a close up of both the girls pussies and they were both wet. Their faces locked in concentrated passion.

Melissa then felt two arms slid underneath her body, she opened her eyes to see Zack was picking her up. He was naked, he put her on the other bed and spread her legs wide. Melissa bit her lower lip and watched him intently, almost curiously. She was actually happy to now be responsible for taking orders, now she could just let Zack take over.

He entered her and started fucking her hard right away. Her little show had him incredible horny. Melissa looked over and saw that Mike had Erin's legs on his shoulders and was pounding away as well.

They were both going very hard. After going through a range of insecure emotions that one feels when being fucked in public by a strange guy, Melissa let her pussy take over and started moaning loud, very loud, she was embarrassed that she couldn't control the volume.

Melissa pussy and inner thighs were taking a pounding as Zack rammed into her repeatedly. It hurt, but it was also a huge turn on, getting fucked hard in front of a bunch of people. She liked the feeling of being taken, she'd always have slow, romantic sex. She was intimidated by the rough treatment, but also enjoyed it. All her other sex had been so quiet and really, kind of awkward, this was so powerful and raw. She made eye contact with the closest video camera for a bit before her eyes went up and then closed.

She looked over to see Erin and Mike switching positions. Mike lay down while Erin got on top, facing away from him, she wanted the crowd to get a great view of her getting fucked. Now the camera was trained on her body, getting a great shot in this position. Mike had reached around and was fingering her clit as she pounded up and down on his cock as fast as she could.

Melissa also noticed another guy was naked and Erin had took his cock in her hand as he was roughly pulling on one of her nipples

Zack now took his dick out of Melissa and pulled her by her ankles towards the edge of the bed and helped flip her over onto her knees and then turn her around so she was facing the foot of the bed. He was very strong, Melissa realized, as he got her to her knees. Zack went around to the headboard side and now they were both facing the crowd, on all fours. A camera now came to her front left as Zach started to fuck her doggy style, she'd never let her boyfriend try this before, it seemed demeaning and awkward, but Zack gave her no choice.

He had her hips and was thrusting fast and hard as before. Melissa was wet and crying out from the pain and pleasure, it was mostly pleasure, of every stroke. She kept trying to bring one hand to her clit, her breasts, anything, but she couldn't stay steady. She then felt a stray hand grab one of her hanging tits, she looked over and a guy was climbing onto the bed, he now reached under and was tugging and playing with her tits. Melissa didn't think this was appropriate at all, but she didn't have enough sense to put a stop to it at the moment, so she just gripped the sheets harder and threw her head back.

As Zack fucked her from behind and this guy was twisting and pulling her nipples. she was getting real close to orgasm, looking right at the girls in the room, who were watching with genuine interest. She began yelling "Oh fuck me." She was almost there, when suddenly she felt Zack pull out and whip her around by her torso, he put his hand on the back of her head and put his cock in there, he came in her mouth and said "Swallow sexy."

Scared, on the spot, and very horny, Melissa complied, doing yet another sexual act she never had before, hungrily gobbling his dick, sucking him dry and then with a wide open mouth to show the camera the semen, she gave a big swallow.

With that, Zach headed into the bathroom and Melissa, in disbelief at not getting relief was watching Erin, staring at Erin actually, who was moaning. Erin had just let go of the guy's dick, now using her arms on Mike's thighs to help her pump as fast as she could. She then gripped Mike's legs and visibly convulsed, she looked like she wanted to scream but couldn't. Everyone cheered.

This shocked Melissa, she looked around, feeling like Zack came and Erin came so that was it, but she didn't move, she just felt like staying there, knelling in dog style, naked was the right move. There were way more people in here now, at least 20, mostly more guys but she saw 2 new girls as well. She wasn't sure anymore could even fit, they were all watching the action. The doors to the room were wide open and the girls were moaning, so some heard that and came to check it out.

Melissa felt a hand on her ass, she looked around, it was a new guy. She was still being taped, naked, busy observing Erin orgasming as this guy was now rubbing his hand over her desperate for attention pussy.

She knew she should stop and get dressed, as this was the last chance she'd have to do it before opening up herself to lots of things later, but she didn't stop it, she wanted to stop it, wasn't afraid of stopping it, wasn't totally out of control due to her sexual state, but that didn't help. Logically she knew this guy feeling her up without her permission was a huge deal, but emotionally she was calm and simply meet his eyes, which caused the guy to slide down his shorts and enter her. Melissa moaned and faced the crowd, ready to ride again.

She wanted to come badly, Melissa started to thrust before he did. He was thicker then Zack and Melissa started to cry out again almost as soon as he started thrusting, bringing a huge roar from the crowd. Melissa was lost in the moment, she didn't care. She then saw a dick being placed before her mouth, she just started to suck it, again a cheer.

With all the thrashing that her little body took, Melissa just tried to keep a tight suction of this cock as she was forced back and forth on the bed. She could feel the crowd edging in, she wanted to see everyone admire her body before she came, she wanted to watch them admire her, but she opened her eyes and only saw a guy's pubic area, it was no use.

She then felt two hands on her tits, at first kneading but quickly focusing on pulling her nipples down, eventually hard to the point of pain. But with a cock in her mouth she couldn't even cry out, just moan, which sounded ridiculous because her mouth was crammed with a cock, the guy was holding the back of her head.

Meanwhile Erin had orgasmed but Mike had fucked her for a bit more until he came in Erin, who did take birth control as Mike had asked on the beach. He then left and she lay on her back, legs spread and made a come here sign to all the guys in the area.

She then had a guy pull her to the edge of the bed and he fucked her standing up while another guy on the side of the bed was looking to get his cock sucked and Erin complied. From the other side of the bed Erin felt someone up on the bed playing with her tits, which were almost non existent on her back. But he was pulling them up and causing her to arch her back, her hand closest to him went to his cock which she started to jerk as the other went to her clit, trying to bring herself to another orgasm.

Melissa was frustrated, she only ever came from clit stimulation, but she was about to come while Zach was fucking her, now it was too late it seemed, she was kept right close to the edge but with no relief. She couldn't move her hands to do it as she was steadying herself, and even struggling to breath as this guy's cock invaded her mouth, forcing himself down her throat. She then felt the guy at the back pull out of her pussy with a slurp sound and said "Spin her" as all the guys nearest to her put their hands on her naked body and threw her around the other way like a rag doll, she was left on her stomach as the guy lifted her face up by her hair and came in her mouth again, and again she swallowed, without being asked, that display of power showing her how helpless she was right now, showed what a desperate slut she was today.

Now the guy at her front had pulled her by the arm around again,which really hurt her shoulder and made her suck him off, she was back to doggy style facing the edge of the mattress, he didn't last long and came in her mouth and told her to swallow.

Melissa couldn't even see Erin anymore, naked guys were lined up between the beds, waiting for turns. She also turned to see the camera guy was on the back corner of her mattress now, filming Melissa act like a desperate, cock craving slut. He got a great shot of her from behind, ass in the air, swollen, red pussy lips glistening in between her legs.

One naked guy on the side of the bed grabbed Melissa's head and forced his cock into her mouth, a different camera broke through for a close up of this. She eagerly sucked it but pulled away as she felt someone behind her and said "Fuck, play with my clit till I come." and hungrily dived back onto his waiting dick.

Erin was lying on her back, with a cock in her pussy, and two guys standing on opposite sides of the bed occupying her mouth and right hand. Erin was having trouble coordinating the movements at first but quickly got the hang of it, the current camera women was trying to get every angle she could as she maneuvered between all these guys, rubbing her bikini clad body all over naked guys, her hips brushed against several different penises. Some would try to treat her like these two girls and she had to fight them off.

Erin quickly made the guy in her hand cum as she had pumped furiously, he came all over her bare stomach, she also came again as the guy at her pussy rubbed her clit. The guy in her mouth pulled out and quickly jerked himself off all over her face, and they both were replaced by fresh cocks. The guy in her pussy also pulled out and came on her stomach as well, and as soon as one guy was done, another jumped in. Erin was servicing three guys at a time, her body taking a pounding and also working furiously to meet demand, she felt tired but was running on the adrenaline rush she was getting from it.

Melissa had gotten her wish, she felt a cock in her pussy and soon after a body had crawled under her and he was rubbing her clit furiously, which impressed Melissa because that was so close to another guy's dick.

Melissa felt this guy come in her mouth too and she couldn't swallow in her current state of moaning and yelling, so she just spit in down onto the mattress. She saw a different cock in front o f her again, but she closed her mouth to reject it, she needed to come and began to grab the blanket with white knuckles and yell even louder, she felt her upper body being forced down, now her face was against the mattress, and her arms were free to do what they wanted.

Her pussy was on fire, her clit was being rubbed furiously and expertly and with a loud "OH GOD!" she finally came, screaming her lungs out "OH YES, fuck" as she spasmed.

She then felt herself ejaculate fluid rapidly, squirting strongly in bursts, out of her and into the mattress, leaving a puddle between her legs as everyone yelled and cheered at yet another first for her; a female ejaculation. A camera got the guy behind her catching some in his cupped palm and then presenting it to Melissa who slurped it out of his hand and then grinned at the camera as she licked her lips.

Not given any time to rest, she then felt her head forced the other way again and she took a cock back in her mouth, the guy re-entered her pussy and she felt the same guy work on her clit. She immediately starting bobbing her head on this cock rapidly.

But within two minutes she took it out again, out of breath and about to cum. "OHH FUCK." she squealed, as the cameraman went behind her and the guy pulled out to watch her cum. She squirted powerfully and in large quantities again, juice flowing down her thighs, flooding the bed under her shaking legs. The guy on her clit had done an amazing job.

She was then forced onto her back and two cocks put back into her hands on both side of the bed, as the two guys who had been fucking her and getting a blow job, jerked off and came on her pussy and face. While she jerked off the other two guys, who knelt over her, as she looked into the camera with a bird's eye view of her naked body, she brought the other two guys off onto her tits. She looked around expectantly, eagerly almost, but no more cocks came.

She could see Erin now and she was lying in the same position, as three guys gathered around her to jerked off on her. One of Erin's hands had two fingers in her pussy the other was rubbing sticky cum into her torso.

Melissa lowered her neck to the mattress, closed her eyes and just lay back, exhausted, feeling her breath move quickly, her heart pounding, letting herself relax. She didn't care that the camera was getting her sweaty, cum covered body, full of pink and red blotches from being grabebd, pulled and smacked, her hair and make up were a mess as well. She didn't care to close her legs, which lay wide open and bend at the knees awkwardly, or that her back was soaked as she had drenched the mattress with her juices. There was nothing left to hide from these camera, what's the point, Melissa thought dreamily.

She just lay there, liking that everyone was looking at her, feeling very sexy as they admired her, she opened her eyes to see their faces, saw the eyes of the guys that were thrilled to get the chance to fuck me.

Mike's voice cut through her pleasant feelings, "Ok sluts, that was awesome, thanks, here are your clothes. See ya later."

He then threw the clothes of the two girls on the floor in the hallway, and left, everyone else remained, cameras included.

"Oh, and by the way, Melissa., the guy that played with your clit so well that you came, was actually that sexy blond girl that wandered in here. If you want a copy of the tape come back sometime later. Take care."

Melissa looked up in shock as everyone laughed and saw this platinum blond stripper type waving at her with a big grin "You're welcome" she called. "I can't believe you came that hard. You got me all wet, you should at least return the favor. You owe me, you young, sexy thing."

Melissa, humiliated beyond belief, forced her way through the crowd, who made room considering she was covered with cum, Erin wasn't far behind.

When they got outside the door, they found that that fucking asshole had only thrown out their panties, and purses. Melissa, angered and embarrassed beyond belief, slid them on her cum soaked, sweaty body as the people in the room watched.

Erin, who found this humorous, was putting her panties on and noticed Melissa's face, she said "relax," with a contented smile, "We go to the beach two minutes away and into the ocean and call the other 2 girls."

"Alright" Melissa said as they walked away, hearing the laughter and cheers of the rooms behind them slowly fade.

Completely exhausted, the girls took the elevator, they're inhibitions at zero they walked through the busy main lobby without any attempt to improve or cover themselves. Many guys smiled as they saw the almost naked girls, in rough shape and covered in juices, all kinds of people saw and stared, but they were too tired to care. They then passed more people on the short trip to the beach, which was so packed, they had to take a zig zag pattern, passing many people, many who yelled at them, as they went right into the water, leaving their purses real close to the water.

Erin rubbed as much cum from her as she could, then left the water to call, Melissa stayed out, submerging her body in the ocean, letting the cool water relax her.

Fifteen minutes later, Mandy and Jenn arrived with lots of stuff, and they got dressed and Erin and Melissa headed back to the room, showered and immediately fell asleep.

Erin and Mandy awoke from their nap to Jenn and Mandy arriving back in the room, they had been at the beach all afternoon, they were wearing beads around their necks saying guys were giving them out to whoever would flash them, and they had a lot of beads. They bragged about how they were constantly pressured and were flashing like every few minutes. Erin and Melissa looked at each from across the beds and gave a knowing grin, as they thought how tame this stuff was to their afternoon.

They all headed out to some restaurant that they heard had amazing nachos. They arrived and noticed a huge wheel in the middle of the restaurant on a small stage. It had stuff like free meal, free pitcher, free shots, get naked, kiss a boy and kiss a girl. The girls just commented on it and forgot about it for the time being.

They ate and continued to tell details of each other's days. Jenn and Mandy were blown away at what they did, that was farther then either of them had planned on going, WAY farther.

Melissa said there was no way she would have ever done that on her own, but she was really glad Erin forced her. It was fucking crazy, she exclaimed and told them she had her best orgasms ever. She squirted! She still found it gross that a girl was fingering her clit, but it was just a few fingers, so Melissa had come to accept it was just a random Spring Break occurrence.

After the meal was done, they flagged down a waitress and asked her about the wheel, she explained it, it was pretty straightforward, you spin and whatever you land on you have to do or win. They waitress left and they girls decided that one was going to do it for sure.

Pretty quickly Mandy volunteered, which shocked everyone else, as she was pretty demure and passive usually, saying "Well Erin and Melissa have had their share of fun for the day. It's my turn."

She told the waitress she wanted to spin the wheel. The waitress said "Oh, it's not an anytime thing, but if you want to wait for 20 minutes we're going to start a set then, you can go first."

So they waited around until the male bartender came to the stage and Mandy was told to go up as well.

The bartender took a mic that was attached to the speaker on stage and said "OK ladies and gentlemen, we have a lovely young lady looking to spin the wheel. What's your name sexy?"

"Mandy"

"Well Mandy, I know what I'm hoping it lands on, but let's see. Go ahead and spin."