Spring Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without taking her eyes off me, she sat back. Her eyes flashed briefly down to my crotch, then she patted herself on the ass once.

A wicked smile formed on my lips.

I rolled out of bed and shed my bathrobe. My cock was already hard. I fumbled around in the "toy bag" until I found what I was looking for: a tube of KY jelly.

Getting back on the bed, I shed my boxer shorts, then took a spot behind Melinda.

Katie gasped when she realised what I was up to. Leah let out an envious moan.

The other girls were still holding each other. Leah had one hand running the length of Katie's arm, her fingertips brushing the other girl gently. Katie grasped the other hand in both of hers; her knuckles were taught.

I pushed Melinda forward so she was bent over, her chest pressed flat against Carl's.

He jumped when I touched his legs, moving them out of the way.

"What the—," Carl started.

"It's okay, baby," Melinda said to hold his attention. "Just keep fucking that pussy."

My hands ran over Melinda's round ass, caressing the globes. She let out a sigh and continued to grind against Carl's hard cock.

I took the tube of KY and squirted a generous dollop on Melinda's puckered asshole. After working it into her, I squeezed some more into my hand and began to lube up my cock.

Every now and then, Melinda and I like to enjoy a little bit of anal play. She has a variety of vibrators and butt plugs that we use on each other. I hadn't tired of her other wonderful hole, but every now and then it's a nice chance of pace.

Having two guys at the same time was one of Melinda's fantasies. A fantasy that, until now, neither of had ever thought would become reality.

There are three truths about anal sex. First, if it hurts, you're not doing it right. Second, you need lots of lube. Third, when you think you have enough lube, use some more.

When I was satisfied that my cock was greased up enough, I dabbed a little more on, then took it in my hand and pointed at her rosebud.

She turned to me when she felt the tip against her. We smiled; our love had never been deeper.

With my cock in place, I spread her ass cheeks with my hands and pushed forward.

"Oh, god," she gasped, collapsing on to Carl. I put my hand on the small of her back until the head of my cock was all the way inside her.

"Deep breath," I said quietly and continued to push. "Deep breath . . . just a little more . . . that's it, baby . . . Oh, Melinda, your ass is so tight . . ."

"It had better be tight," her voice was strained. With pleasure, I hoped. "My pussy is full of cock!"

"Almost there . . . just a little more . . . just a little more . . . deep breath . . . Okay . . . Oh, fuck, that feels good."

The three of us lay motionless for a long moment. Carl had his cock deep inside Melinda while I was buried in her ass. Our balls rubbed against each other.

In the middle of our sandwich, Melinda took a little while to adjust to having two cocks inside her at once.

Having sex with more than one person at a time takes timing and coordination. I didn't move; instead I let Melinda take control.

Once she had stretched out to accommodate both Carl and I, she began to rock her hips back and forth, first against him, then back against me.

Our cocks alternated filling her holes and she began to moan with pleasure.

"Your cocks feel so good . . . You two are going to make me addicted to cock . . ."

"You're not already?" I said, laughing. She reared up and I pressed against her back. Melinda turned her head and kissed me.

"Yes, I'm already addicted to cock," she whispered, smiling playfully. "But if you keep this up, I might give up pussy altogether."

I reached around and cupped her enormous breasts.

"Don't tell Leah that!" I replied.

We looked over at Leah and Katie. The girls were still sitting there, propped up against each other. Leah had her hands cupping Katie's small breasts. Katie's eyes were closed and her hands were on Leah's legs, clutching them as the dark-haired girl nibbled on her ear and neck.

Leah glanced over at us. Desire shone in her eyes. Melinda and I smiled lovingly at our lover who was well on her way to taking another lover herself. Leah blew us a kiss then turned her attention back to Katie.

I winked at Leah and then turned my attention back to Melinda. I kneaded her tits and we kissed again.

The three of us established a steady rhythm. Soon Melinda wasn't moving her hips at all. When Carl thrust in, I pulled out. When I pushed in, he withdrew.

Melinda could only grunt with pleasure. She leaned forward again and told Carl to suck on her tits.

With her ass up in the air, I began to thrust harder into her. I could feel Carl's cock moving inside her. It made her usually tight ass even tighter.

I gripped her ass cheeks in my hands, leaving red marks under my fingers.

Her moaning became louder.

She started to grind in time with the rhythm Carl and I had established.

"Oh, fuck . . . give those cocks to me . . . fuck my pussy . . . fuck my ass . . . oh, shit, that feels good!"

Carl must have liked girls talking dirty as much as I did because he started to thrust upwards rapidly.

"Oh, yes! Fuck my pussy faster! . . . Harder . . . hard . . .er . . . fucking harder!"

Melinda pressed her lips against Carl's and he wrapped his arms around her.

I pounded her ass from behind. I couldn't hold it much longer.

"Oh, Jesus!" Melinda cried out. "Oh fuck . . . I'm cum . . . I'm cum . . . I'm cumming . . ."

Carl let out a groan and I knew he was done.

"Cum with me," Melinda begged. "Cum in me . . . cum in . . . cum in me . . . cum in my ass."

That was all I needed as I felt the head of my cock explode inside the tight confines of Melinda's anal canal.

I felt the warmth of my cum around my cock and her ass, which was already slippery from all the lube I used, was filled with more sticky fluid.

My cock continued to pump in and out of her, even though the other two lovers had long since exhausted themselves.

Finally, the last of my cum was inside my lover.

The power of her orgasm had left Melinda unable to move. She was on top of Carl. All three of us struggled to catch our breath.

I sat back, and my cock fell out of Melinda with an audible pop. I looked around for the towel I had placed on the floor next to the bed and mopped up all the juice on my cock and then sopped up around Melinda's ass, which was leaking lube and cum.

Her pussy was also drenched, having been filled with two loads of Carl's cum and one of her own.

I looked over at Leah and Katie. They weren't paying us any attention.

Katie's head was turned and she was kissing the other girl. Leah's hands were still on her breasts, squeezing them though the t-shirt.

Melinda and Carl were still joined. They were whispering softly back and forth, as new lovers do.

I slipped off the bed and went in to the shower. I started the water running and slipped under. Cleanliness is important with everything related to sex, especially anal sex.

Using a liberal amount of soap, I scrubbed my cock clean. When I felt like I would be comfortable putting it in someone's mouth, I quickly washed the rest of my body then stepped out of the shower and dried off.

I returned to the bedroom and was surprised to find Katie lying on the bed by herself. The candles were still lit, but Carl, Leah and Melinda were no where to be seen. She watched me from across the room, a contemplative look in her eyes.

Katie was underneath the topsheet, and her shoulders were bare. I slipped into bed next to her.

"Where is everybody?" I asked. Katie snuggled up next to me and I put my arm around her.

"I asked them to leave us alone." Her voice was almost too soft to be heard.

Her breath was warm on my chest. I couldn't tell what thoughts were racing through her head. We held each other for a long time, bathed only in the flickering glow of the candles.

I wanted to say something to her, but didn't know where to begin. The last hour or so must have been quite a shock. She got her first kiss from another girl, then watched her boyfriend have sex with someone other than her. After that, her boyfriend and his new lover had a threesome with another guy while she made out with a second girl.

Katie lifted her head off my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "Kiss me."

I pulled her close and planted my lips on hers. Tentatively at first, then harder. The thin sheet was still between us and I held her lithe body against mine.

My mouth strayed from hers, first down her cheek, then to her ear. I bit her softly around her gold stud earring and her hands squeezed my shoulders.

Kissing my way down her neck, I rolled us over so Katie was on her back. I was above her and continued to kiss my way down her body. I turned her head so that the muscles in her neck were taught, then raked my teeth across her skin.

The nerve along the side of her neck must have tingled because she gasped sharply. I kissed my way back across her collarbone.

"Make love to me," she whispered. With one hand, she pushed the sheet down, exposing her naked body. "Please."

I cupped one of her little breasts. The nipple hardened at my touch.

"Oh!" she cried out as my lips closed in on her breast. I took the nipple between my teeth and pulled slightly. Then I let it go and her breast jiggled slightly.

Her arms wrapped around me and pulled me close. Katie kissed me again and I rolled over so I was in between her legs.

She put a hand between us and began to rub my cock.

I kissed her again. Katie began to moan desperately. I felt her put the tip of my cock against her slit.

Her hand guided me in, but I pulled back. Katie's pussy was slick, but I wasn't ready to have her yet.

"I want you in— . . . inside me," she said quietly.

"Not yet," I replied. "Rub it against you."

She did as I told her and the head of my cock lubricated her swollen clit. She dipped it back in to collect some more juice then went back to masturbating with my cock.

Every time she rubbed me against her, she let out a sigh of pleasure. Her eyes had rolled back in her head. I kissed her again and they fluttered open.

"Now put me inside you," I whispered.

Using only the head of my cock, I began to rock my hips back and forth. Her pussy was tight, though wet.

I never gave her more that just the head. Working in and out, I loosened her up.

"Give it all to me," she said. Her hands strayed down my back and she tried to pull me inside her.

"Not yet," I pulled back so I was almost out of her.

She whimpered in frustration.

My hands went to her breasts as I continued to use the head of my cock against her labia. Katie thrust her chest forward into my waiting mouth.

Her head was thrown back, her red hair splayed out across the pillow, and her eyes were closed.

I continued to pump my cock inside her, gradually sinking deeper and deeper until half my length was in her pussy.

Propping myself up on my elbows, I continued to move my hips back and forth in slow measured strokes. Her tight pussy gripped me like a velvet glove. I could feel her squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles.

In and out. Back and forth.

Katie let out a soft purr when my mouth went back to her nipples.

"You like that." I said. It wasn't a question.

"Yes," she slurred through closed eyes. "That feels so good."

"What do you like more? My cock in your pussy or my mouth on your breasts?" I asked.

"That's not a fair question," she said. "I like it—"

Her voice stopped when, without warning, I thrust hard and buried my cock all the way inside her.

Katie's jaw dropped as I filled her with my cock. After I hit bottom, I pulled out until only the tip was still in her. Then I thrust forward again.

"Is that what you wanted?" I said, smiling to myself.

"Oh, god, yes!" she cried out. "Give it to me . . . please!"

"Give what to you?"

"Your cock! Give it all to me . . ."

She spread her legs wide for me and took every stroke.

I varied my speed; three fast strokes, the four slow. Two more, fast and hard. Then three, slow and deep.

Katie's hips bucked to meet mine.

We kissed without breaking stride.

She moaned with every thrust. I moved faster.

In and out. Fast and slow. In and out. Hard and deep. In and out.

The two of us built up a head of steam, until we were both moaning with pure pleasure.

"I'm about to cum," Katie wailed. "Please cum with me! Cum inside me!"

That was all I needed to hear.

I felt her pussy squeeze my cock. I felt a series of uncontrolled contractions at the base of my shaft as her orgasm overtook her.

At the same time, I felt the familiar sensation of sperm moving through my cock, starting in my balls, running the length of my shaft and out the head.

Our lips met and we were connected, from head to toe, in one giant orgasm.

It seemed to go on and on and on.

************************

Katie and I held each other all night.

"Thank you," I said after rolling to the side. She rolled with me, so that she was now on top. I was still inside her.

Her light body rested against mine.

We never wanted this feeling to end.

"That was wonderful," she said and kissed my face softly.

The two of us held each other in silence for a long time. I ran my fingers over her body, my featherlight touch making her skin crawl—in the good way—and she explored me as well, kissing my neck and shoulders.

I could tell she wanted to talk, but I didn't want to break the spell between us.

Her head was against my chest.

"What do you think the others are doing?" Katie finally asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "The girls are probably wearing Carl out."

The thought of her boyfriend having sex with two other girls was probably not a pleasant thing for her right then. But then again, she had just taken a new lover herself.

"Why did you send them to the other room?" I asked.

Katie started to say something, but then stopped. After a couple of deep breaths, she whispered, "I didn't really know if I wanted to watch Carl with anyone else just then. It was hard watching Melinda ride him. I felt so small and inadequate when she put her big breasts in his hands. She's so sexy and I can tell she really knows what she's doing . . . and I'm just a little girl who's only been with one guy. How can I compare to that?"

Her eyes began to well up. I held her tight.

"You were wonderful," I whispered. My hand pulled her face up to mine. "You are beautiful, Katie. And you're a fantastic lover. Carl is lucky to have you and he knows it. Don't you see how much he loves you?"

"I see the way he looks at other girls. I see the way he looks at Melinda.Everyone looks at Melinda the same way. I wish people would look at me like that."

"People do look at you like that," I said.

"You don't."

"Not to your face." I smiled and kissed her again.

"I also didn't want anyone watching us," Katie went back to my original question. "I felt that if Melinda and Leah were watching us, they would be judging me."

"Oh, I doubt that," I laughed. "They'd probably be wanting to join in."

"Do you think so?"

"Oh, hell, yes! You should have seen Melinda's face when she kissed you. I thought she was going to eat your alive right there. And Leah wasn't shy about being with you, either," I was quick to point out.

"Did you think that was hot?" Katie asked. "When Melinda kissed me?"

"I almost shot off right then."

That made her smile.

"What else can I do for you?" I asked, squeezing her against me.

"Why don't you just hold me for a while right now. I'm sure we'll think of something."