All Comments on 'Spring Break Ch. 03'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow, can't wait

This is the first story in forever that I kept checking back to see if the next chapter was available, I couldn't wait! It is that good. I love the way it is developing slowly with more excitement to come.

Bill DadaBill Dadaover 18 years ago
~

I have to agree with the last comment. Your story just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Looking forward to the next chapter.

werebarewerebareover 18 years ago
Excellent story, and very well written

It's so rare to come across a writer who can tell a good story *and* bothers to get their English right as well.

This is excellent stuff, and I hope you continue to give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Real Characters!

It's wonderful to actually have character development in a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

This is the best one of this series. I especially like how Melinda breaks in Carl, the 'rabbit'. It makes me cum every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grrrrr

still don't know "The Invisible man's" name

DKP

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

I liked this chapter and gave it five stars along with a favorite point. To be honest, though, I didn't like it as much as the first two chapters. Something about Carl and his rabbit technique just didn't do anything for me. On to chapter four.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES