Spring Break: Evaluation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See if he can hit his chin," Tanya coaxed. "I bet he'll make a big pool of jism if he empties those big balls."

I opened my eyes to look at Tanya. I was partial to her sweet breasts and that rich brown sun tan. "Oh, damn, here it comes. Tanya why don't you get closer so I can shoot some of this on your tits," I called out.

Tanya and Heather's eyes were glued to my cock in eager anticipation of my ejaculation. Alicia was blushing and breathing heavily like she was in a bit of a panic or something. The moment of truth was at hand. "Aaaaaaaaah," I let out – a big flood of jism coats the end of my cock and as Heather continues pumping a second emission streams out through the air and catches me almost at my shoulder. Another stream, another and then a little dribble. I feel wasted and very relaxed as I sit there beneath puddles of my own excitement.

Alex makes gestures to start cleaning up as his sperm is beginning to get cold on him as he lays there idly taking in the scene. Tanya quickly intervenes, "We can hardly compare how much cum you all produce if we clean up before Sean finishes."

Sean is beside himself with anticipation by this point. It is his turn and all eyes turned to Alicia.

"I don't think I can do this," she says.

"Somebody needs to do this or I'll have to do it myself," Sean protests.

"Don't make the poor bastard die of blue balls", I add.

Tanya encourages, "Just rub it like you did earlier, I don't think it will take much to get him going."

"If you are too nervous, I'll help you," Heather volunteers.

Alicia is flush red and apparently the peer pressure is getting to her. "Okay, but I don't need to hear your criticisms."

Sean says, "I won't criticize if you promise you'll try."

Alicia tentatively moves back towards Sean.

"Don't forget lotion," Tanya reminds.

Heather squirts a big dollop of lotion into Alicia's hand and Alicia faces her uncertain task. With great deliberateness and hesitancy she grasps Sean's cock and begins to smear it with lotion.

"Grab it like you mean it," Sean instructs.

"See, there you go criticizing," Alicia complains and in fact seems to loosen her grip leaving Sean further from a much needed orgasm.

"Ok, honey, we can't leave this poor boy this close and not finish him off. You squeeze his balls and I'll work his cock," Heather firmly commands.

Alicia complies and Heather gets more tanning oil out and begins to pump with great purpose. I am jealous as I watch the two working cooperatively with the sole goal of getting Sean to blast a load as big and as far as he can. Despite just having shot my wad, I'm strangely entranced by the oncoming of Sean's splatterings.

We don't have to wait long for Heather's expert manipulations to accomplish their purpose. Sean doesn't spray his seed, but seems to make up in quantity with what he doesn't produce in distance. After three or four discharges, his belly button is filled to the brim with white sticky cum and his pubic hair and shaft are coated in sperm.

Tanya announces, "Well, I'd say Sean wins for volume and Brad wins for distance. Should we judge on flavor?"

At this suggestion, Alicia appears to be totally grossed out and Heather indicates, "Sorry girlfriend, I don't do that."

Tanya drops the subject but then I decide that perhaps there is more that we can do in the flavor department. "You girls, excepting Tanya don't seem to be much interested in the sex flavor department. I personally find the taste of sex, or specifically the taste of pussy to be one of its finest distinctions."

I ask, "What do you girls think about a taste testing. We could judge who has the sweetest tasting pussy. I think it would be only fair that we return the favor in some way for your little evaluation of us, don't you?"

Tanya, Heather and Alicia have another mini-conference in the bathroom. We take the break as a chance to wipe up all of the spilled sperm and to put our towels back on.

When they return Tanya announces, "Alicia is a little uncomfortable with being touched as she is a bit less experienced with this."

Alex bursts out, "So she hasn't lost her cherry. I know she's a fucking virgin."

"Look, guys, this isn't exactly a fairy tale way for a girl to have her first exposure to this type of thing. Prince Charming at least kisses Cinderella first if you get my drift."

"So what about you and Heather then," Alex inquires, not wanting to see all the pussy just slipping away.

"I think we could arrange that," Tanya responds as she and Heather look at each other.

"We can live with that," I reply for all of us – thinking that Sean would also rather have two pussies than zero. I continue, "Okay, then it's decided then. You two ladies get up here on the bed and we'll reverse our little examination game. And Alex, there's no need to be an asshole, Alicia doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to."

Tanya and Heather move to the bed and sit where we were sitting.

"So should we flip to see who goes first", I ask.

"That'll work for the girls but, there are three of us," Sean points out.

"Well then age before beauty," I suggest since I'm the eldest male.

"Yeah, like that's fucking fair," Alex, the youngest, complains.

"I like the idea of going in age order but I think the youngest should go first," Tanya interjects. "I'd like the older and presumably more experienced tongue last."

"All right, you win," I concede, imagining that going last might also entail making her cum.

Alex very much likes this turn of events. We flip a coin to decide which girl will go first – Heather calls it in the air and wins. She decides to make Tanya be first.

Sean approaches Tanya, she drops her towel and begins to spread her legs. She has a sweet well groomed pussy; she must be keeping it well groomed for someone's benefit. As a result of all of the cock stroking and cum shooting she looks to be pretty worked up. Her inner lips are swelled and her pussy lips and even her inner thighs are slick with her juices.

Sean begins to go straight for it. No precursor, just tongue straight out, ready to eat.

Tanya stops him. "You seem a little eager, don't you? Aren't you going to assess my pussy before you lick it?"

Startled and a little perturbed, Alex impatiently asks, "What exactly should I assess?"

"Well," Tanya replies, "you could evaluate my clitoris, the coloration of my lips, the neatness of my pubic hair, roundness of my vulva."

"How about the depth?"

"I don't think you'd bottom out with your package, big guy."

At that we all get a good laugh at the hothead's expense.

Alex holds back from making a caustic reply and instead focuses on his task. "Well, you do have a pretty prominent clitoris, and nice pink lips, I especially like your tan lines. Maybe you should lay out nude to even out the tan – a nice tan vulva would be sweet. Not that your deal isn't nice."

"What do you think of my haircut and the shape of my vulva?" Tanya inquires.

"Oh you have a very neatly trimmed little pussy. I like how your outer lips lay nice and plump. I bet your jeans sink into that slit making a nice camel toe."

Apparently pleased with the characterizations of her pussy she says, "Okay, I guess you can do your taste test now."

Alex didn't need to be asked twice. He immediately begins to tongue her with darting and stabbing motions, making his tongue hard and erect like a dick. I am actually starting to get hard again watching this – I can't tell what is happening beneath the other guy's towels but I suspect that they are being similarly affected by the show.

Tanya directs, "Save some for Sean and Brad." At this she begins closing her legs. "I think it's Heather's turn now."

Heather is pretty worked up by watching her gal pal being eaten out. She looks Alex in the eyes as she slowly opens her towel and spreads her inner lips with her manicured fingers to afford him a look up into her vagina.

Alex moves to directly begin besieging her splayed, slippery prize. Before he succeeds, Tanya interrupts, "Aren't you forgetting something."

"What?" Alex snorts with great perturbation.

"You need to do your verbal assessment first," Tanya instructs.

"Overall, a nice cunt, now can I get started?" Alex complains.

"What about the coloration, shape and clitoris?" Tanya inquires.

"Well, Heather here is apparently a natural blonde, based on her pale bush. She keeps it nicely shaved excepting a cute little triangle of hair above."

Alex is dying to taste her and Heather shudders as he plunges forward into her.

"You didn't address all of the criteria."

Alex slurps away at Heather's cooze and completely ignores Tanya. She is getting a little annoying. Heather too seems not to care about her incomplete evaluation as she leans back.

She moans as he gobbles on her cunt, "Oh, yeah, that's it baby, lick that cunny, oh yeah, that feels good."

"Save some for the others." Tanya orders.

Again he ignores her. He keeps licking and licking and Heather keeps moaning and moaning. "Oooohh, I'm cumming."

We are all riveted on the scene. Even Alicia is getting excited and I catch her in the corner of my eye surreptitiously pushing down on her crotch working to get herself off.

After a few moments Tanya breaks the silence and says, "I sure hope you're multi-orgasmic because you have two more boys who need a taste and we haven't heard a full assessment on your lip shape. So which pussy did you like better?"

"Well, I can't really decide. I guess I liked the sweetness of Heather; after all she did cum in my mouth. You tasted pretty sweet too, but I have to side with Heather on this one. Heather's got a slightly shorter slit so there was less pussy to lick. Put it this way, I'll eat either one of you any day of the week, rain or shine."

I think I will die waiting my turn. I come up with an idea that will hasten my indulgence as my patience for being on the sidelines is waning. "How about, Sean and I do our evaluations at the same time; after all there are two of you and two of us."

Once a woman has someone licking and sucking her cunt, it seems that it is easier to negotiate with her in terms of this type of thing. Tanya, responds with, "I think that is a fine idea."

I need no more than this, I get between Heather's legs and Sean gets between Tanya's.

"Well, Heather here has a soft pink tone around her slit. She's pretty wet from her cum and Alex's tonguing. Her clit is showing a little bit and I'm guessing she may not want it to be touched again so soon after cumming. She has soft, smooth outer lips and swollen butterfly inner lips. After we hear Sean's assessment of your pussy, I'm planning to taste this sweet pie." At this I look to Sean to encourage him to talk about Tanya's pussy.

"Uh, well, uh, Tanya has a real nice tan, I mean tan lines. Let me start over. Tanya has a sweet looking pussy, with a bulging clit and slick wet pink lips. I could look at it for hours. I mean if she'd let me I would." We all chuckle at this comment. He continues, "I'd love to bury my bone into this sweet thing."

"How about burying your tongue, cowboy?"

At this prompt, the two of us begin lapping away. I'm not sure who is enjoying this more, the females or the males. My cock is beginning to reawaken as I lick and tongue, nibble and drag my teeth across her inner folds. I slide two fingers into Heather's sopping snatch as I mercilessly lick. She pushes me away, apparently too sensitive as yet to endure such a powerful attack. I relent having succeeded in getting a very sufficient taste. Tanya, still maintaining control somehow manages to take in the situation and orchestrate our next switch.

"Okay boys, I think its time for a final switch."

Heather insists that she needs a drink. When she comes back, we resume our observations. I position myself between Tanya's legs and realize that I am partial to her. "Boy Tanya, Heather has a nice pussy, but yours is heavenly."

"Go on. Tell me more."

"You have such a lovely bulging clitoris and long sweet suckable inner lips. You have such a neatly trimmed pubic region. I imagine a guy could grow old quite contently spending all of his days here between your legs." That line got a laugh from the others.

"You must tell me how I taste."

At this I commence my euphoric duty. I lick and lap and nibble and prod her. As I begin, she continues cajoling Sean to describe and compare Heather's cunt to her own. Once Sean has responded to her satisfaction, all goes quiet except for the lapping, moaning sounds and the sounds of us moving on the bed sheets.

Tanya begins to moan, "Oh, God I need a cock. Oh fuck, I want to cum on a fat cock."

I am happy to oblige as my cock has reawakened from all of the action thus far. I am happier still that since using up a load, I will last longer before I expend my next. I imagine riding her until we were both black and blue.

Meanwhile Heather is getting worked up again. She is pulling Sean's head into her snatch so that he probably can barely breathe. I can clearly see them as I have mounted Tanya and am pumping away for all I am worth. Despite her relatively prudish behavior, Alicia's eyes seemed to be riveted to my cock as it penetrates and emerges again and again with great fury into and out of Tanya's sloppy wet cunt. Alicia has one hand tucked under the towel and is working her pussy. I call out to her, "Hey Alicia, you like watching people fuck, why don't you open that towel so we can see how wet you are? I promise that if you do you'll cum harder than you ever have before."

Alicia is too far gone to suppress her lust. She opens her towel, exposing her completely natural cunt with its runaway hair growth. As she sits on a chair across from the bed, Alex gets between her legs and encourages her to cum for him. He is close enough to count her pubic hairs but he respects her desire not to be touched. As Alicia reaches orgasm she closes her legs and pushes down hard on her pubic bone. Despite herself she lets out a shriek. About this time, I have an intense orgasm – albeit one not accompanied by much semen. Tanya shudders and I feel her cunt gripping and relaxing on my cock as she has a powerful vaginal orgasm. Sean has pushed Heather's legs completely back to an obscene extreme and is probing deeply into her cunt. She too soon wails as another thunderous orgasm overtakes her.

The rest of the evening is a blur. I remember we all decided to get something to eat – we found a Denny's that was open all night and ate like animals. At this point in the vacation I think, you know what, "Girls Gone Wild" has nothing over our Spring break.

12