Spring Break Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress, please," I begged.

"Not quite yet," she laughed. "I feel like humiliating you one more time," she said, as she untied the bow, once again baring my titties. We barely made it home without getting attacked, and I collapsed on the bed as soon as we got to the room.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm several hours later. I was on the floor in my boxers. The room had been clean, and more importantly, my titties had been removed. There was a note that read,

Dear Slave: I kept my word to you. I destroyed the tape of you "raping" me. However, I have footage of all our escapades over the past few days. Your titties and all of your girl clothes are in your suitcase. My flight leaves at 10. If you can catch me, I will turn over the footage and you will be free. Otherwise, I suggest you keep those clothes handy. You'll need to perform in them if you want me to keep me from making the tapes public. Better get moving!

Mistress Ashleigh

I quickly threw on some clothes, grabbed my bags, and took the first taxi to the airport. I ran through the terminals, and caught up with her just in time to see her holding a DVD up as she boarded the plane. "You might want to check his bags again," she yelled as she disappeared. Airport security approached me, but I knew that that was the least of my worries now.

12