Spring Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What are you guys doing to me?" was all I could get out before Trevor slid his wet cock all over my face and eventually back in my mouth. Moments later Jeff pulled out from behind, my vage now empty from his abscence. Trevor picked me up and carried me to the table. He laid me down and swept the food out of the way, sending bagles, juice and cream cheese spilling to the floor. I let out a scream before he thrust his cock in me. So thick, it filled me instantly, forcing its way in, assisted by Jeff's earlier fucking and my own juices. Trevor's thrusts were more urgent than Jeff's, his strength and aggressiveness pinning me to the table. Jeff began to massage my breasts, paying special attention to my hard nipples. When he leaned down to suck my them, I could not help myself.

"Make me come." I shouted to these undeserving molestors.

Jeff kissed me hard, knowing I could not control the feelings that were now escaping my body. I let them have their way with me, as Jeff kissed me and Trevor began to pound me harder than even before. Helpless to their power, I lay back as Trevor and I came together. We all looked at each other for an awkward moment, wondering what would happen next. No words were said.

Jeff caught his breath and pulled me by the hair from the table. Now my petite body was bent over the length of it, our cum leaking dowm my thighs, and my face lying just inches away from the juices that had recently leaked from my body. Trevor's cock, wet and swelling, was put back in my mouth.

Just then the door swung open. I pulled back from Trevor, to see the housekeeper enter, keys in hand, paying no attention to the situation. As she looked up her eyes met mine while Jeff continued to fuck me, and the short Hispanic lady casually turned around and walked back out the door. Her non-chalant attitude seemed to convey that a young coed being gang banged in a hotel on Spring Break was no big deal. I soon came again, as did Jeff, this whole situation was too surreal for me to take.

The guys were both breathing heavy as I stood in between their big bodies. I thought it was over at this point and began to try to reconcile my thoughts.

I dont know what your little boyfriend was thinking. You are one great piece of ass." Trevor said as he lifted me off the ground. I went limp on him, putting my arms around his neck, while he carried me to the bedroom. I had long given up any fight I had, and allowed myself to be taken, the guys toting me like a lion with its captured prey.

For the next two hours, the guys kissed me, licked my breasts, sucked my neck, left hickies on my body, and fucked me in so many ways that I nearly passed out.

They would choose a positon, and make me perform it with each one of them back and forth. Then each would proceed to attempt to fuck me better than the other.

At one point, Trevor lay under me, inside me, while Jeff tried to slide his cock in at the same time. I couldn't believe these guys were using my body like an amusement park ride, but my only response was to wrap my legs and arms around Jeff's sweaty body, and scream as Trevor growled like an animal through my damp hair.

I shook through so many orgasms that I lost count...the guys switching from fucking me like a dog, to making love to my body as if I was a goddess. The contrast was too much, and left me in a helpless mess.

Their last moment of disgrace was to make me finger myself as they stood on each side of me and jacked themselves off in my face. Rubbing my clit, I gave them the satisfaction of announcing my orgasm as first Jeff, then Trevor came all over my body.

Why dont you use the shower and I'll make that call." Jeff said.

I gathered my clothes and went to the bathroom. With the door cracked slightly I could hear Jeff giving the airline employee his credit card number. I got in the shower and cleaned myself, not believing what had just happened for the last two hours. When I got out, there was a fresh towel and blow dryer on the sink. I finished up about twenty minutes later and went in the bedroom. The bed was made and the mess that we created earlier was gone. The guys were out in the living room chatting. I made my way there.

At the door were my bags.

I thought you might want your bags, so I ran up to your room and got them? Trevor said.

Yea, and I was able to get you an upgrade to first class on your ticket, I had some extra frequent flyer miles and I thought it might top off your vacation. Nothing like traveling in style." Jeff said.

Come on, we'l walk you down to the cab." Trevor said as he handed me a boquet of flowers, the origin of which I will never know.

The guys grabbed my bags and headed to the elevator with me. I got in, stunned that they acted as if the last two hours had ever happened. Had I hit my head in their bathroom earlier and dreamed this whole thing up? How were my bags retrieved? How did they get in my room? How did they know which one I was in? The flowers?

I....? started only to be cut off by Jeff.

Lexi, we really, really enjoyed ourselves today."

Yea." the agreeable Trevor concurred.

We hope you did as well. Perhaps we can drop by that restaraunt of yours during our road trip this summer. Or perhaps you can visit us when we get jobs in the fall. We would definitely enjoy your company again. After all, sometimes you can make lifelong friends at Spring Break.?

Yea." Trevor said.

Of course it wasn't a dream. These assholes had coerced me in to their room under the guise of kindness and proceeded to rape me of my body, dignity and self respect. They made me strip and perform like a whore for their pleasure. And judging by their run of the hotel, this wasn't the first time an unsupsecting girl was used. They stayed behind an extra day...hmmm.

I don't know what to say." I replied as the door opened to the lobby.

We were the only ones around. The front desk clerk was filing her nails on the stool again. The maid was chatting with her and pointed at me when we walked by.

"I hope you got everything taken care of honey." she grinning as I walked by. I could only manage a nervous smile and nod as I walked by. See you back in a few minutes boys" she continued in a knowing manner.

"Happy Spring Break" she said giggling as she waved at me like the hostess of a cruise boat.

The guys followed me outside and put my bags in the trunk of the cab.

"Hey Bill." they greeted the cab driver, as he smiled and accepted a fifty dollar bill from them. Bill? They even knew him? These two sick jerks were really something.

"We hope to see you again" they said as they extended their arms for a hug. I couldn't believe their nerve as I allowed them, and even accepted a kiss on the cheek from the pair. "Maybe even here next year."

When I got back to my place, my rooomate asked how how my Spring Break was. I dropped my luggage in the entryway.

"I don't know." was all I could muster. With what must have been a blank stare on my face. And with that I went in my room, curled up on my bed like a baby with my stuffed bear and stared out the window.

It is the summer now, and I'm working in a restaraunt "slinging hash" as they say. Richie has called and wants to come to town to see me. I look forward to his visit, but my female intuition tells me that Jeff and Trevor are somewhere out there lurking. Would I be able to defend myself....more alarmingly, I was beginning to wonder if I even wanted to.

That was my spring break.

12