Spring Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Chloe dropped backward and grabbed his cock, pulling the thong away. She spread her own lips and glided easily down over her husband's incredible penis. She started with a slow grinding motion, burying her clit into his pubic bone, but that quickly turned into a violent ride. Ken began to moan uncontrollably, pulling at the handcuffs that held him in place. She saw every muscle in his body tense up and knew what was coming. The explosion inside of her was incredible. She felt even more warmth flood her innermost places as Ken shuddered under the power of an incredible orgasm.

As his flood subsided, Chloe slowly pulled away. She removed the blindfold from Ken's eyes and for a moment their eyes met. The fire was undeniable - desire, passion, love. But there was one more thing to do.

Her left hand caressed her neck, her cheek, her breasts, her nipples, her arm, her stomach. Her right hand plunged deeply into her dripping pussy. She was dripping all over her husband, but that only made it more sensual. Her hand was covered with their combined juices and she pressed her palm firmly against her labia, rubbing faster and faster. Her thumb now moved up to her clit and in an instant her orgasm hit her, like a freight train she didn't see coming.

Her body convulsed, one hand clutching a breast until it turned white, the other hand pushing hard against her throbbing clit. Wave after wave after wave washed over her as the most incredible orgasm relentlessly sapped her energy.

Panting, Chloe laid down on top of her still clothed husband. Her naked breasts heaved into his chest while she caught her breath. The two laid there, silent, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies.

As time passed, they almost dozed off until Ken sat up and whispered softly, "That was incredible, but you need to get me out of these handcuffs right now. You have been a bad, bad, girl, and now you're going to pay."

12