All Comments on 'Squeaky's Midnight Rendevous'

by AWesTexUn

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hymen location

Too many authors get their information about a virgin's anatomy from other stories, and most other authors don't seem to know the location of the hymen, either. Misinformation seems to have been passed on from one author to the next for years.

A girl's hymen is NOT located up inside her. It's at the ENTRANCE of her vagina. You can't put your tongue, finger, or cock inside her vagina even slightly without going through her hymen, or past where it used to be. We're in the middle of the Information Age... you can look up ANYTHING on the internet. Try using Google or Bing and typing in 'Hymen location'. Some of the sites even have photos of the hymen. "Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever!" Educate yourself, and be one of the few that gets it right.

Enjoyed the story, anyway. But it really spoils it for me to read that the guy had to stick his dick three or four inches into her to pop her hymen. I even read one supposedly written by a woman that got it wrong! 'She' didn't know where it was either. Check it out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous