Squeaky's Midnight Rendevous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
127 Followers

"But I didn't get you... I didn't make you.."

"Oh, Bro. It doesn't matter. We did it. I feel so good. I'm just so happy."

"But you didn't..."

"No, but I still hurt a little... I was thinking of how you felt... moving in me... I was concentrating on that. Next time. It'll get better and better."

I rolled off her, staying joined although I was softening rapidly. As it slipped out of her with a little 'pop', she giggled and kissed me tenderly, lovingly. "Ditto, Squeaky, Ditto" I murmured.

"Me too" she said. She turned and scooted back against me until we were spooned. She pulled my hand up so it cupped her breast. We lay there quietly talking, about how wonderful it was to be together, sharing our feelings and the experience we just had. Then she said "I'm leaking."

"Leaking?" What was she talking about?

"Uh huh. You're oozing out of me."

I sat up and raised her leg to see a wet, sticky mess. "I'll go get a washcloth."

"There's some in the plastic bucket by the nightstand." This girl has thought of everything, protection, lube, cleaning. I felt more than just a little stupid.

Wringing one out, I started to clean her. She flinched. "Did I hurt you?", I asked.

"No. It's cold!", she giggled. I cleaned her pubic area, her thighs and her butt cheeks where the mess had spread. I cleaned her like she was an infant with dirty diapers. I spread her lips and wiped as some more oozed out. I leaned down and kissed on top of her clit.

"Umm. You better not do that." she told me.

"Why not?"

"I might not let you stop."

I tried to worm my tongue into where her clit was hidden. Her hips started squirming and her hands latched on to my head, curling into my hair, pulling me tighter to her. I slipped my tongue into her slit and touched some more of my cum oozing out.

My first thought: I must have dumped a gallon in Squeaky, with the mess we made. My second thought: That's my cum! I can't do that. My third thought: if I don't, I can never do this except before we fuck. My fourth thought: do I really want to do this? Then I answered myself by sticking my tongue into the hole where my dick had been, putting my lips around it and sucking. I sucked until fluid quit coming out. It was not that bad.

I decided I would be doing this to her whenever I could, before, after, during, whether she asked or not, because I wanted to. I was enjoying myself, her taste, her aroma, the feel of her silky smooth skin; I wanted her to enjoy it too.

I grasped a breast, squeezing, massaging, milking it. I lightly pinched the nipple, twisting and pulling on it. I started up the slit with my tongue, giving quick light little licks until I reached her clit. I started lightly circling it, just barely touching it with my tongue as her movements became more agitated and her breathing quickened. "Harder! Please rub it harder!", Squeaky begged. As I did, another climax overtook her. I could feel the spasms running through her body.

I slid up beside her, pulling her to me so we were spooned as before. I held her tightly as she relaxed. Turning her head, she kissed me lightly. "I am so glad I e-mailed AWesTexUn." We drifted into sleep.

-----------

We continued into Midnight Rendezvous Day Two

AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
127 Followers
12