Squirt and Her Cousins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam immediately tensed up asking. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

I gave her six hard slaps to her bottom. "You do not address me like that and what is it you are to call me?"

"I am sorry sir it will never happen again, I promise."

"All right make certain it doesn't now if you wish to make this easier for yourself relax your arse and when you feel me push you push back. Now are you ready? Are you relaxed?"

"Yes sir, continue to push whatever it is into my virgin arse and I will do as you have instructed." I continued to push twisting it into my darlings arse. As I did so I felt her push back and moan. Sometimes she would cry out. "Oh sir it hurts so much, is there much further to go?"

"No Sam you have done very well it has just popped into place. You are my big brave girl. Now I have just inserted a butt plug into you and I want you to keep it there until I remove it. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir I will not remove it. God it hurts and I have never felt so full before."

"OK Sam I want you to stand up and face me." I took the collar out and fastened it to her neck. "You are to wear this at all times do you understand?"

"Yes but what about my Mum? She will go ballistic."

"Tell her that Zoe bought it for you. I have already told her about it."

"Alright sir, and sir I love you."

"Come here Sam, let me kiss you. Now I want you to do something else for me. You see these two liters of water? I want you to drink it, all of it now." Sam took the water without question and drank it. "Good girl we will now return you to your bed."

We walked back in silence. Sam was having difficulty walking with the butt plug. When we arrived back at her bed I lay down with her and gave her a bit of tender loving care. Getting up I told her to lie on her back. I took her hands and locked the handcuffs in place fastening the other end onto her metal bed head. "Now Sam you are to hold that water inside until I tell you that you can go to the toilet, do you understand?"

"Yes sir but it is going to really hurt."

"I understand that. It is for that reason that I have chained you to the bed. Now Zoe is going to tell your Mum that you are sleeping, in that way she won't disturb you. The folks are leaving at eight and Squirt and Zoe at eight thirty. I will see you shortly afterwards. Have a good night and don't pee your bed."

She blushed heavily. "Good night sir and I can't wait for our day to begin properly." I bent over and kissed her on the forehead.

It was eight forty five when I returned the garage keys, before going over to Sam's room. She was lying there looking rather tired. "Did you get any sleep Pet?"

"No sir my butt plug was very painful and then I really needed to pee."

When she said that, I pushed my hand up under her to see if she had pissed the bed. It was dry. "Congratulations my precious we will now commence the day." I lent over her, tweaking a nipple in the process and unlocked her handcuffs. When she got out of bed I removed one cuff and locked the other to her wrist securing her hands behind her back. You will now follow me." I locked her chain onto her collar and led her down to the beach. We walked along the warm sand to the boathouse and got into the dingy. When we arrived at the cabin cruiser I assisted her aboard and led her into the saloon.

We had not been in there three minutes. "Oh sir please let me go to the toilet I can't hold on any longer." I told her to squat down over the tiled deck of the saloon and pee. "Sir please I would be so embarrassed let me go to the toilet." I took the whip out of the bag and slashed it over her backside. Sam squatted on the deck and the pee flooded out of her, splashing on her thighs and pooling between her legs." When she had finished I told her to clean it up with her mouth. I wished to have her entirely submit to me.

"Yes sir, I love you sir." Sam started to lick her urine off the deck. When she had almost completed I told her to dry it with her hair. Sam complied without question.

"Sam darling you have just performed a very odious task and I respect you for it. I know how you love your hair and to use it to wipe up your urine must have caused many conflicts for you. Now you have earned a reward. I am going to temporarily remove your plug and then we will take a swim in order for you to wash your hair and clean your mouth out. When we return, the plug will be replaced. Bend over." I then pulled on the plug and it came out with a pop. We both laughed before going outside and stepping down the ladder into the water. We swam around the boat and Sam payed attention to her hair. Once she was clean we went on board and I replaced her plug. She commented on how much easier it was this time.

Placing a blindfold onto her I took the nipple clamps out. Taking one nipple and teasing it making it swell up I fixed the clamp onto it. I then fixed a clamp to her other nipple. After adjusting them so that they were tight I dropped the wait making Sam gasp. I then told her to spread her legs and I fixed the labia clamps. This made her scream. The pain was really sharp. Telling her to keep her legs spread I placed ankle cuffs on an attached these to the spreader bar. Sam was now helpless, completely under my power.

"Sam, bend over. When she was bent over the table I handcuffed her wrists. Now Sam you are due to be punished. In the past you have received twenty lashes and have always begged for more. Today we are going to give you thirty lashes. If you feel this is too much just tell me to stop. If you can't speak wiggle your bum."

"Yes sir and thank you sir." I didn't wait, I just through myself into the first blow. Sam made no sound. As before, she raised her buttocks after the second. BY the fifteen she was moaning loudly and begging for more. When we arrived at twenty I stopped, asking her if we were to continue.

"Oh please sir, give me thirty, I can take it, I promise."

So I continued using all my weight to try to inflict total pain. When I finished her bottom was a livid colour. Running my hand over her cheeks, I felt the ridges of the welts. My Sam was going to be in a lot of pain today. I quickly released her, telling her that I wanted her to take a good swim so that the cool water would soothe her.

She looked at me lovingly. "Sir you are so thoughtful; I really do love you the most." We then went back into the water and Sam quietly trod water. "I can't swim sir; I am in too much pain."

"I understand darling. You don't know how impressed I am with you. When we go aboard I am going to fuck you, introduce you to even more pain. When we have finished I will allow you to catch up on lost sleep. Squirt and Zoe will be back around eight and they are going to the garage to screw; you are going to share my bed tonight and I will make love to you in the early morning. Today, I wish to express my total love for you. By the time we separate, you will understand just what you mean to me. Removing the spreader bar I said, "Let's go down to the cabin and fuck."

When we were back in the saloon I told her to spread her legs. Squatting down I reached up and removed her labia clamps. They were white with loss of blood and she screamed, tears running down her face with pain caused by the blood returning to them. I then took her hand and we walked down to the master cabin. Sam immediately fell on the bed and I crawled over her, capturing her lips in my mouth. We held the kiss for a short time when I kissed her eyes telling her how much I loved them. Taking a breast in my mouth I planted another love bite before pulling on the chain of her nipple clamps. This caused her considerable discomfort and she cried out in pain telling me to continue. I stopped, looking her in the eyes, telling her what a little pain slut she was.

"I know sir I am the world's greatest pain slut. I am nothing but a dirty little whore. I loved drinking my piss and drying the deck with my hair. I want to do that again today."

I pulled down on the nipple clamps again, causing her to raise her hips and moan in ecstasy. Reaching over to my bag of toys I turned the remote for her butt plug on. I had set the timing. Taking her bruised labia in my teeth I bit down causing her to buck in pain, it was then that she felt the first shock wave in her butt. She didn't know what was happening and she looked up quizzically questioning me. I smiled at her, pushing my hand into her, massaging her inner walls.

Sam was moaning and pumping her hips when she felt an even stronger shock wave. She screamed and almost fell off the bed. Taking her clit I pulled down on it before fixing one of the labia clamps to it. This had the desired effect. Sam went absolutely ballistic, coming immediately. Her violent orgasm was the most intense I had witnessed with her. It seemed to continue forever, wave after wave of pure bliss erupted in her. The shock waves would have made an earthquake look a minor event. At last she collapsed back on the bed. The plug in her arse was still sending electric shock waves through her. I picked her up throwing her on her knees telling her to push her butt in the air. Before she could think about it I drove into her.

As I started to move I could feel the shock waves from the butt plug and I knew it would not be long before I came. Sam started to shudder, reacting to the incessant vibrations from her butt plug and as she started to come, so I boiled over filling her with my seed, biting the back of her neck. Sam then collapsed on the bed.

"Sam, when we were together last week I said that I had something very personal to ask you. Now if you don't wish to do this I excuse you. If you want to know I would really be impressed if you say yes."

"What is it sir?"

"Sam you don't need to call me sir as we discuss this, because it has nothing to do with your being a sex slave. You will remember that I planted a hickey just above your pussy last week."

"Yes my dearest love it gave me a lot of pleasure because I was reminded of your love for me. It made me hot at night and Zoe had to make love to me to ease the tension."

"A hand gallop was no good?"

"No it just didn't hit the mark; I needed a more intense orgasm."

"But we made love in the garage every night, wasn't that enough."

"When I went to bed I would see the hickey and get really wet. It was Zoe who suggested that she go down on me."

"OK Sam this is the proposition. Will you consent to having a tattoo on the flesh above your clit? I am requesting that it go where the hickey was placed."

"Fuck I love you of course I will do that. I only have one request. I want you with me when I do it and I want you to tell me what to put there. I also want to do it later this week."

"Let's do it Sam. Of course I will be with you and of course I will tell you what to have there. I just want to place a proviso of my own. This is entirely between us and I know that you and Zoe are twins and that you share everything and I also know that when she goes down on you she will see it but I don't want you to tell her about it until you have to, OK?"

"Of course, it's done."

"OK Sam it's time you catch up on some sleep, we still have a lot to do today, so my darling good night."

Sam rolled onto me and kissed me. "Good night, my lover."

It was four hours before I woke up. I slid carefully out of bed and crept down to the galley. Percolating a fresh coffee, I made two bowls of fresh fruit salad with honey and yoghurt. When everything was ready I took it down to the cabin and woke Sam.

She yawned stretching her arms before smelling the coffee. "This is for my darling: breakfast in bed. Now sit up and tuck in."

"Fuck you are good to me, how will I ever repay you?"

"You are already doing that. You give me the world's greatest sex and you have consented to the tattoo. Now eat up because we are about to have another torrid session of sex."

Sam squealed with excitement. "Will it be painful? Are you going to rape me?"

"You are something else Sam. Yes I am going to rape you and it will be very painful. So eat up." We had a second coffee because I wanted Sam to need to piss again. I took the plates away telling her that she is to clean up after we have cum. 'Now my darling I need you to sit upright and close your eyes. I won't use a blindfold because I can trust you. She did as she was told. When she was sitting upright I pulled the nipple clamps off. She screamed in agony. It must have been very painful but I didn't give her a chance, throwing her onto her knees and pulling her butt plug out. Before she knew what was happening I had mounted her thrusting into her arse. She grunted as I entered her. It would have also been very painful because I used no lubrication. Sam came on the spot with another violent orgasm.

She really is the original pain slut. I continued to thrust into her back passage driving my full ten inches, slapping her on the arse as I did so until I too poured my orgasm into her virgin chocolate highway. As we both recovered Sam looked at me, thanking me with her sable eyes.

Once we had recovered I told her to go to the kitchen. "Now Sam I want you to drink a liter of water before washing up, when you have finished that I require you to kneel on the deck with your hands turned up on your thighs. Your head is to be bowed. When I approach you raise your eyes and say can I help you sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I am going to do as you wish. But sir I don't need to drink water I already want to piss."

"Slave I did not ask your opinion. I want you to go into the saloon and return with the whip."

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir." She hurried into the saloon returning with the whip. As she gave it to me she blushed heavily.

"Bend over and touch your toes. I am going to give you twelve strokes to remind you that you don't give me your opinion." I then lashed her with the whip. I don't know if she noticed but I did not use as much force this time. When I had finished I slipped my hand between her legs feeling her moisture running down her legs. Placing my hand to her mouth I told her to lick. "Now Sam because you were disobedient you are to drink two liters of water before doing the washing up. I will come out when you have assumed the position." Sam walked out. I noticed her movements were quite stiff; obviously her buttocks were giving her a lot of pain. I gave her half an hour to complete her tasks. It would have only taken ten minutes but I wanted her to suffer total discomfort.

"You may look up Sam. Now I want you to fetch a large basin and bring it here." She went into the galley returning immediately. "Now Sam, if you want to go to the toilet I want you to ask me."

"Sir, I really need to go to the toilet. Please sir will you allow me to go to do my toilet?"

"My little pain slut that was very nicely asked. Of course you can go to the toilet. Be a good little girl and squat over the basin."

"Thank you so much sir." As she squatted over the basin her urine poured out down her legs filling the basin and washing onto the deck. "Now slave you know what is expected of you. Take the bowl and drink. When you have finished the bowl, use your hair to clean the deck."

"Yes sir and thank you sir. You are so kind to me sir." Sam picked the bowl up and I noticed her grimace as she smelt her urine. I was expecting trouble but she drank the lot, even licking her lips dry at the end. She then went down and washed the deck. This time her hair was saturated with her urine.

"Well done slave you have been very obedient. Now you can take a swim and wash yourself. I am sure it will relieve your tender bottom as well."

"Thank you so much sir. My bottom is really hot and the water will cool it. May I ask if we will be making love again today?"

"It is now six in the evening and by the time you have cooled your butt and washed your hair and legs we may just have enough time for a little fun. Remember you are sleeping with me tonight and we will definitely make love. You must also remember that I have cum a lot in the last twenty four hours and I may not be able to cum again. I will be able to at four tomorrow morning and I will give you your orgasm so let's take a swim if we want to get that active." Sam and I slid into the water. Sam trod water ducking her head under and washing her hair. Using her hands she washed her thighs cleaning the smell of piss of her.

She then trod water allowing the water to cool her very hot bottom. When we got out I took her back to the cabin and curling up with her asked. "Sam would you prefer to go ashore and have a decent shower, shampoo your hair and splash some perfume. When you have finished that we can go to my room and make love for as long as we wish?"

"Sir that would be really lovely, although I have washed my hair twice in the ocean it really feels soiled. My thighs don't feel dirty but the knowledge that I pissed down them twice today is enough to make me feel real grotty. I will do anything for you if you will permit me to wash myself."

"Sam, I am the one who will be washing you, we are going to shower together and I am going to wash your body with body soap. I will then dry you before leaving you to apply makeup and perfume. Remember you bathers and baby doll outfit and glasses are in my bedroom so you will only need to come as you are. Let's get you into the boat." I clipped the chain on and led her to the dingy, holding her arm as she stepped in.

When we arrived at the house we went to her shower and I lovingly washed her hair after washing conditioner through it, I took the applicator and washed her thighs and pussy. After I had washed her completely I took her butt plug and gave it a good wash. Looking at Sam I said that the next person to wear this would be squirt. She asked me if Zoe would use it and I said that I didn't know. I will show it to her and the decision will be hers. I then left Sam, telling her to come round to my bedroom.

It wasn't long before she arrived, coming up and hugging me to her. "I am sorry sir but without my glasses I can't see to do my make up."

"Sam you don't need to call me sir and although you haven't done your make up you smell divine. You have suffered enough pain for one day so I intend to pay homage to the woman that I love. I am going to love your body. I am going to take it like it has never been taken before. I am going to love the way I love your sister. It will be an interesting comparison, let's see what you prefer. Now my little darling, come to me, stand in front of me."

Sam took two steps stopping when her breasts were pressed against me. I took her head in my hands kissing her mouth, my tongue clashing with hers. Pulling away I kissed her neck running my tongue around her soft jaw line. Moving on I kissed her eyes and ears, sticking my tongue in and tasting her wax. Returning to her mouth I ran my tongue across her lips and when she opened her mouth I took her lips in my teeth, pulling on them. Kissing her neck I placed a hand over her breast. I stopped to tell her how much I loved her little breasts, how delicate they were although I saw the marks left from when I whipped them earlier in the day. I concentrated my lips on her neck pushing fingers into her mouth allowing her to suck them.

She stopped and smiled telling me she could taste herself after I pushed my fingers up her cunt whilst drying her. I teased her nipples pulling on them, kissing them, paying homage to them. Sam was moaning as I stopped to lick her nipples before pulling her down on the bed. She wrapped her thighs around me, hugging me to her. My mouth was still teasing her breasts as I forced a finger into her arse and another into her pussy, as she pumped her hips forcing them up to me. Opening her thighs, exposing herself to me, I slid down taking possession of her sex. I bit her already bruised labia, causing my beautiful girl to thrash against me, to roll he body, so that we were lying face to face, with one of her legs straddling me.