Squirt and Her Cousins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers

She gasped telling me to continue because she was about to come. I forced my tongue into her allowing my hands to clasp her breasts, pummeling them teasing her nipples, until she cried out in ecstasy announcing her orgasm. This time it rolled through her leaving her helpless thrashing on the bed crying out her lust until she slumped back on our bed totally spent. When she had recovered she looked at me asking. "Is that how you do it with Zoe?"

"Not quite, as usual I do things very much different with you. I said that I was going to worship your body and I did just that. "What did you think?"

"I loved it because it was totally different, but I prefer to be a pain slut."

"OK my little pain slut I am sure Squirt and Zoe will be very tired tomorrow so you and I are going into town to get that tattoo done. When we have finished we will go out to a gourmet lunch before driving home. Remember, Zoe is not to be told, leave it for her to find out."

"What will you do if Zoe wants a tattoo?"

"I am sure that once the word is out both Zoe and Squirt will want tattoos but you will all have different patterns. Now let's get an early night because we need to be in town tomorrow morning. One thing I should point out, we will only be able to do it doggy next week. It takes a good week to heal."

"You mean the world to me. I am going to sleep with my head on your chest. I want to go to sleep listening to your heart." With that we cuddled up, Sam with her head on my chest and me with a leg draped between hers and my hand over her breast. It did not take long for us to be in a deep sleep. At three I was woken by Squirt coming into my room but when she saw us she kissed me and returned to Zoe. It was seven when I sent Sam back to Zoe asking her to tell Squirt to join me. We agreed to meet at eleven. Sam hugged me to her after I had dressed her in her baby doll outfit and placed her glasses on her head. She left carrying her bathers. Ten minutes later Squirt arrived. She lay down placing her head in my arms telling me how much she had missed me. "Were you jealous?"

"No I wasn't, I just missed you terribly it was somewhat like a homesickness." We cuddled up and Squirt told me that they arrived home at eight. They made love in the garage until three thirty this morning. She said that they had only just got to sleep when Sam woke them up.

"So I imagine that you and Zoe are going to sleep well into the afternoon?"

"That's the general idea. We both want to receive a good fucking from you."

"That's fine but I think it will only be the three of us. Sam was sorely used today. She received three floggings and she is very sore. I really took it out on her cunt and she is totally spent. So, what do you think of a threesome?"

"Fuck that would be fantastic, I can't wait to tell Zoe."

"I think that you and Zoe have become a real item today. Is that close to the mark?"

"Yes, she is simply beautiful. I love to fuck her; actually between all of us I think Zoe is a true bi."

"That may be true, whilst her sister is a true submissive. I know that you love pain but you are not even beginning to enter the league Sam's in."

"I have thought that and I think that is why you love her so much."

"Squirt, there will never be anyone to compare with you, but I worship the ground that Sam walks over. She and I have become very much an item. Yet I told her today that she will never replace you. Squirt; even if you were run over by a truck I would never marry Sam. I may live with her but I couldn't bring myself to marry her. I have not revealed those thoughts to her because I don't wish to hurt her. There is only one woman on this planet for me and she is sharing my bed at the moment."

Sam hugged me. "Look George it's time all little lesbians went to sleep. But I want to let you into a secret Zoe and I have had the same conversation that you have had with Sam. I kiss her footsteps. When she goes down on me I am in heaven. Her tongue is the most wonderful organ. " With that she started to cry telling me that her love for Zoe is as emotional as her love for me. It really moved me and I found myself hugging her with tears rolling down my cheeks. We both had an unconditional love for our cousins. Zoe and Squirt myself and Sam. We both counted ourselves very lucky. I told her that I had mentioned to Sam our intention of getting married and having children. Squirt said that she had told Zoe the same thing and that they both cried when they imagined living far from each other.

"You know my loving brother Zoe had the most original idea. She has suggested we all buy a block of land and build a house like this on it. That way we can all live together and yet have our privacy. All we have to do is get employment which I can't see any difficulty in."

"That's a great idea I will tell Sam I know that she will be ecstatic about it. Now Squirt my exceptional lover as you have already suggested, it is time all little lesbians were asleep. Good night my darling I will see you and Zoe in the garage at eight this evening but for now let's take a good sleep." I hugged her falling to sleep with my mouth over one of her sexy little breasts. Squirt had a hand resting against my balls with a leg draped over me opening herself to my gaze." As I slept I dreamed of Zoe seducing Angie tomorrow.

To Be Continued

rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers