St. Chester Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Look at the way a real man treats a pussy, Darcy,” Molly said. Molly spread her legs and I petted her exterior lips with the flat of my hand. Molly presented her pussy up the same way Darcy had.

“Harder, Fred, harder.” Then I dragged my middle finger through the slough of delight, finding ample moisture there to smooth the way.”

“I’m so wet,” Molly said. “Are you wet yet, Darcy?”

“Darcy was already flipping her clit back and forth with a finger.”

“I can see you have lots of practice with that, girl.” Molly said. “Would you like to see what it feels like when Fred does it? I promise it won’t compare with your finger, but you won’t want to go back to doing yourself. Oh, maybe you don’t want to. I’m sorry. I get carried away. My man is so sexy.”

“Oh no, Molly. I want it. Please Fred, do it to me.” I didn’t hesitate. I started with Darcy just as if she hadn’t warmed herself up, stroking the exterior, just barely brushing against the fine hairs that stood out from her shiny lips. I didn’t move on until she grabbed my hand to pull me inside her vulva. Oh, I’m still tender and a little dry,” she said.

“Fred knows how to take care of that. “

“She may not be able to enjoy this after what happened tonight.” I said.

“Oh no, don’t stop.” So I lay between Darcy’s legs and started to gently lick up and down the love canal. She obviously loved it. Meanwhile, Molly found away to wiggle into position to suck my cock.

“He tastes especially good tonight. Would you like a sample, Darcy?”

She did. She agreed. While Darcy licked and sucked me Molly gave her pussy a close inspection, pulling the wings apart and peering within.

“I don’t see any damage. You want to see what really making love is like, don’t you Darcy?”

“Oh, I do, I do.”

“Come on Fred. See what her pussy feels like. See if it’s as smooth as mine.”

“You don’t mind, Molly?”

“Go for it Fred.”

“I don’t want to get messed up with you, Molly,” I said.

“I’d hate to come between you,” Darcy said.

“It’s okay. Anyway, I’ll be between you too. You’re not going to get it all.” With that she helped guide my cock into Darcy’s vagina, which was spread wide, and exceedingly moist and slippery.

Darcy, it turns out, has a hair trigger and my entry pulled it. She went into such a frenzy, it was all I could do to remain mounted. I was on top, but she was in control, until she finished going where she had to go. I don’t know why I didn’t come; it must have been because Molly and I were fucking twice or three times a night. Anyway, when Darcy slowed down I started to really enjoy just sliding in and out of her superlatively well-lubricated cunt. Meanwhile, so as to not be bored, Molly was helping by pattering her fingers on my cock where it pierced the tight membrane at the entrance to Darcy’s pussy—with one hand that is. With the other she stroked my balls, which was the final straw.

“Are you on birth control pills, Darcy?”

“No.”

“Shit,” I said as I pulled out and spewed all over her stomach.

Lying between the two of them, replete, I said, “Molly, did you hear what she said about birth control.”

“Yes.”

“Well, that’s a problem, isn’t it.”

“When was your last period, Darcy?”

“About two weeks ago.”

“Shit, you couldn’t be more fertile.”

“Do you know how to make a morning after pill, Molly?” I asked.

“What’s that?”

“Well, if you take three birth control pills within 72 hours of intercourse, it will prevent conception.”

“It will? How do you know that?”

“Planned Parenthood.”

“What were you doing at Planned Parenthood?”

“I wasn’t there. But I read something about a morning after pill and so I Googled it and got a hit at the Planned Parenthood website. It told me what I just told you. They also said anybody who wants can get birth control pills there, and they won’t even tell their parents. Maybe that’s what Darcy should do.”

Molly offered to give Darcy three of her pills. I complained that I didn’t want her to take a chance of getting knocked up. Darcy said she would like to get pills of her own and if they wouldn’t tell her parents, she’d like to see a doctor to make sure she wasn’t hurt by went on that night. And so it was that we bused over to PP than afternoon as soon as Molly was through with her exam.

Why was I there? I don’t know. I guess I just didn’t want to miss an opportunity to be with Molly for an afternoon.

What was that? You want to know what? Oh, that. No, we didn’t make it together again. I’m basically a one-woman man. Pussy whipped, if the truth be known.

12